• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaleys adventure

flugel1

TMF Regular
This turned out different than I expected. Let me know if you are interested in how it ends. Feedback always appreciate pro or con. thanks for taking a minute
Kaleys Adventure

Starring Kaley Cuoco

This is a work of fiction. But if this place existed I’d be there

Kaley Cuoco had had a very nice week on Big Bang Theory. This weeks episode focused on Penny quite a bit and was more about her success then her struggles. The audience and cast seemed to embrace this change and Kaley certainly did. After dress rehearsal on Thursday she went back to her dressing room to find a dozen roses and a note. It read

“Don’t make plans for after show tomorrow. More to follow tomorrow”

She was very excited. But she also knew that her husband, Ryan, was scheduled to be out of town on a tennis thing this wknd. Or maybe he was just making that up. She was excited and curious. It killed her to not say anything that night but she kept the secret. She couldn’t wait to get to her dressing room on Friday.

When she did, there was an envelope with her name on it. Inside was a JW Marriott room key and a note. “When you’re done with the taping don’t waste time, come to this room”
And now she was very curious what Ryan was up to.

The taping was great, the audience was great and everything got done quicker than normal. Kaley said quick goodbyes and started to leave. Unfortunately, Chuck Lorre, her boss wanted to talk to her for a moment. She really couldn’t say no. He was being very complimentary and encouraging. He was excited for the story arc for Penny. On any other day she would be eating this up. But today she just wanted to go. They wrapped it up quickly and she hugged Chuck and said thank you and hit the door.

She couldn’t imagine what Ryan had planned but she was looking forward to it. She could feel her sexual energies ramp up. She got to the JW, which overlooked the ocean, and ventured inside and headed up to suite 1017. With excitement and hesitancy she placed the keycard in the slot and opened the door. The room was dimly lit, with vanilla candles scenting the room. She heard the shower running. She walked to the bathroom and opened the door. The room was filled with steam.

She removed her clothes and walked in. She opened the door to the shower and said ‘Hi honey, this is a very thoughtful and fun surprise. WHAT THE FUCK!”…….

“Hi, honey, I’ve missed you. I thought it was time we had some fun together” said a very soapy and naked Melissa Rauch, her costar on Big Bang Theory. They had hooked up a few months ago on a women in comedy panel in Vegas and had gotten together a few times since then. They were both married but both knew this was something completely different and completely wonderful. She reached out and pulled her naked friend into the shower and a very passionate embrace.

“I thought you were Ryan” a startled Cuoco said. “Do I look like Ryan” a teasing Rauch said. “No” was Kaley’s response. “Do I kiss like Ryan?” Melissa asked. And dug her tongue hungrily into her friends mouth. Kaley responded. When they stopped the kiss she whispered “no”. “Do I tickle like Ryan?” and Melissa attacked her naked friends body. She knew all of Kaleys most ticklish spots and took full advantage.

“YOULILSHIT>>>>>>>>>GAWDDAMN IT>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHATTHEFUCK>>>>>” and Melissa just enjoyed going to town on the surprised, aroused and sensistive blond. While Kaley was very confident, in this relationship Melissa was the dominant one and Kaley had no complaints. “Come here” Melissa ordered and Kaley did. They started to make out. “I thought you were Ryan” Kaley whispered. They explored each others bodies and enjoyed each other. This had been such a surprise to both of them that they loved it and were very protective of each other.

“What are we doing?” Kaley asked. “Enjoying each other. Do you want to stop?” Melissa asked. Kaley paused. “No” she whispered. “Good. Me neither. I knew Ryan was gone this weekend. I told Winston [ her husband ] I had an improv thing this weeknd. So I’m gonna improv with you. Starting with this” and she slipped 2 fingers inside her friend.
“OH……………….FUCK” Kaley moaned. As she continued to move her hand in a very pleasing way she said “I made late nite reservations for a dinner at a very special restaurant. Invitation only. So that gives us an hour” and she continued to work.

Melissa took a very aroused breast into her mouth, Kaley moaned louder. She continued to work her friend. As she sucked and suckled and teased, Kaley let all her inhibitions and reservations go. It wasn’t long until her orgasm exploded thru her. She held her tiny friend close as she screamed in the shower and then her body went limp.

Melissa wrapped her friend in a big fluffy towel and lead to the bed and laid her down.
They held each other and Melissa smothered her friend with tiny kisses. “Happy Weekend” she whispered. “Thank you, its off to a good start” Kaley smiled.

“Well now its tickle time. Where do you want me to start” Melissa purred. Kaleys eyes got 3 sizes bigger. “ Feet” was all she said. “You know the rules, you can’t move. Put ur hands above you head.” And Kaley did. Melissa went down to the beautiful pedicured feet of Kaley. She started to kiss and lick these beautiful soles. She started to rub and run her nails across them. Kaley giggled. “does that tickle?” Melissa asked. “Yes” Kaley giggled. “How about this?” and Melissa increased the tempo. “FUCK YES” Kaley laughed. “How do you like this?” and Melissa put her lips around Kaley’s big toe and sucked it in. “OHMYGAWD” Kaley wheezed.

Melissa worked this for a while. Kaley was a giggling mess. Melissa changed tactics and moved up and sat on her thighs. “I know one of your worst spots” Melissa taunted. “Please not there” Kaley begged. “Oh no, its right there” Melissa said as she dug her thumbs into Kaley right above her hip bones. “HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAA” Kaley bucked and exploded in laughter. “You know whats worse don’t you” Melissa teased again. “THIS” and dug her fingers in deeper. “RAUCH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I HATE YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>” Kaley begged. “I don’t think so. I think you love this” Melissa taunted and then leaned down and kissed and sucked another breast. She stopped the tickling and Kaley just hugged her petite friend.

After a few moments, Kaley suddenly rolled her friend over and she was on top. “My turn” she smiled. Melissa didn’t argue. “Cross ur wrists above ur head and u can’t move em” she smiled with evil in her heart. Melissa quietly obeyed. Kaley shifted position. She placed herself above Melissas face pinning her hands with her legs. She knew that Melissa’s feet weren’t very ticklish, but her pits and tits drove her crazy. “You know whats going to happen don’t you, Munchkin?” she taunted. “Yes I do” Melissa said meekly. “You want it to happen don’t you?” she continued the taunt. “Yes, I do” Melissa said quietly.

She lowered her sex on Melissas face and said “Do your best work” and started to tickle her armpits. Melissa was trying to laugh, lick and wiggle out of this all at the same time. Kaley was enjoying the physical sensations as well as the visuals infront of her. Melissa hated being tickled in her pits. She was bucking, laughing, twisting, kicking her feet and enjoying this whole thing. Her laughter was muffled by Kaleys, huh, well muff.
“Not working for me Munchkin. Better work harder” Kaley taunted. So Kaley leaned forward to give her friend better access. “Try this” and Kaley started to tickle her beautiful friends sides. Her pussy was right on Melissa mouth and the vibrations were wonderful. “Oh, much better” and she continued to tickle.

Melissa’s breasts were amazing for a girl her size. And they were ridiculously sensitive. Her nipples were strong and large and her areolas were silver dollar and dark. She was amazing naked. And Kaley was enjoying every moment of it. She stop tickling and started to run circles around those beautiful circles. She felt Melissa’s tongue start to work harder. Melissa’s hands grabbed her waist and pulled Kaley down on her face. Kaley started to scrap her hails across Melissa’s glorious breasts. She could feel her giggle on her pussy. She loved it. She started to tease the very erect nipples of the tiny blond who was trying to concentrate and was losing. “What, somebody alittle nipplish?” and she tickled the nips again.

Kaley was loving what was happening. And then Melissa reached up and grabbed Kaleys sides and she started to tickle. Kaley started to laugh and wiggle. Melissa threw her off her. “Gawd, I love having you on my face” and they kissed. “We taste good” Kaley teased and they both laughed. “We need to get ready for dinner” Melissa said. “But I didn’t bring any other clothes.” Kaley complained. “Not sure its going to matter” Melissa leered. Kaley was confused, concerned but very curious.

So they threw some clothes on and ventured to the restaurant. “So tell me about this place” Kaley asked. “Its very different, very unique. Unlike any place you’ve ever been. I think we’ll like it” Melissa said without answering the question. They pulled up to what appeared to be an abandoned building. “Were here” Melissa said cheerfully. “You sure. This doesn’t look safe” Kaley said more than a little concerned. At that point, a darkly clad man came to the car and said “Welcome Ms. Cuoco, Ms. Rauch. Well take good care of your car” and Melissa tossed him the keys. “Are you sure about this Rauch?” Kaley asked with growing concern. “Yep” the munchkin chirped.

They walked thru the door into a totally dark hallway with one light at the end. “Walk this way” a disembodied voice said. Kaley felt Melissa grab her hand and lead her down the hallway. They got to the end of the hallway and saw 3 doors. Servers, Servees, Specials. Melissa quickly kissed her friend. “Were special” and they walked thru that door.

“Rauch what are we doing?” Kaley asked genuinely confused. “Nothing. Its just were special” Melissa said brightly. “Now lose your clothes” . “WHAT” Kaley barked. “Trust me this is a truly special experience” and Melissa started to disrobe. “I’m not going to get naked for some stupid dinner” Kaley complained. “Honey, you’re not going to have dinner. You’re going to present dinner. You and I are the ‘plates’ that the patrons will eat off of” Melissa explained calmly. “NO FUCKING WAY!” Kaley exclaimed.

“Kaley, this will be one of, if not, the most erotic experience of your life” Melissa said as she started to undress her friend. “Trust me” and she continued to remove clothes from the taller blond. Quickly they were both naked. There was a knock on the door. “Are our specials ready to be special tonite?” came the question. “we are” Melissa announced before Kaley could say anything. “Very well” and with that 2 people dressed entirely in black came into the room push 2 padded gurney type tables. “To protect your identities, please don the masks and get comfortable on the tables. “WHATTHEFUCK?” Kaley exclaimed. “Trust me” was all Melissa said as she donned her mask and got on the table on her back. Kaley could only follow suit. The masks/hoods didn’t have eyeholes but had spaces for their nose and mouth.

They were pushed into a dimly lit room. It looked like Fresh market and Iron Chef merged. The scents and aromas were amazing. “Now is prep time. We have chefs prepping the food and we must prepare you. You will soon experience the joy of food in a way you never have. Begin” Immediately Melissa and Kaley felt them selves having olive oil brushed all over their bodies. The brushes were very dense and fine and the preparers used them to stimulate the women.

Kaleys sous chef used a wet and dry brush. They started right below the ears and used the dry brushes. The girls could hear each other giggle. He then went to the wet brush and cover it with olive oil. He went down their necks and did the same thing. More giggles. Then to the underarms. “SHIT” Melissa laughed. Kaley felt the same tickling sensation. They covered both girls upper chest with oil and then use the dry brush on the breast. “HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA” the girls burst out in laughter. They took a long time on the breasts. “HOLYFUCKINGSHIT” Kaley screamed. Then they covered the breasts in succulent oil.

They moved to the tummies and took a different coarser brush and both girls were laughing hard. “OHMYGAWD” Melissa was laughing. Back to the oil. Then there was a pause, the girls didn’t know what was going on. Soon they found out. The tiniest and finest bristle brush was place in their belly buttons and twirled. “CUTTHATSHITOUT” Kaley exploded. Melissa as well. They covered both girls lower abs with a large amount of warm, scented oil. They both felt it start to seep between their legs. I was not an unpleasant feeling.

They moved to the bottom of the tray and took yet another dry brush. Much stiffer bristles and scrapped them up and down the girls soles. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” they both exploded. Oil was applied then a stiffer brush was used. “URFUCKINGKILLINME” Melissa screamed. Kaley couldn’t make words she was laughing so hard. They covered the girls feet with oil and paused. Both girls were turned on and appreciating the break. Suddenly, the felt the stiff brush pull back and forth across the tops of their feet. Neither girls had been tickled there and blew up with laughter.

Again, a break from the tickling, and both girls needed it to try and get their breathing back under control. They brushed the oil over both of their legs. The girls were now hyper stimulated and covered in a wonderful scented and warm olive oil. Then the softest brush yet brushed up and down against each girls love zone. Slowly, rhythmically, unrelented. Both girls started to move their hips and quietly moan. Sexually, they were on edge and this was not helping that situation. When the brushing stopped they announced “The serving trays are prepared. Tonite will be surf and turf. Ms. Rauch you will present surf and Ms. Cuoco you will present turf” and with that he left and the women were prepared.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back