• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Such Devoted Sisters Five (FF/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
They're baaaaaack! Those salacious sisters, Jennifer and Shannon, have stumbled on their cousin Marty's deepest, darkest secret. And they've made him an offer that the poor guy simply cannot refuse!

:devil:

SUCH DEVOTED SISTERS

Chapter Five: Their Favorite Cousin

by

T.T. Gore

“GAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty shrieked. His bare body shivered, squirmed and writhed in response to his sexy cousin’s excruciating ministrations. “EEEEYAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

What’s the PROBLEM?” Jennifer Baxter sneered as she plagued his torso with her sharp-nailed fingers. “Can’t a big strong stud like you handle a little TICKLING?”

No! He couldn’t! But he was defenseless against Jennifer’s relentless assault. Poor Marty was strung up by his thumbs—stark naked. His legs were wide open and he was precariously balanced on a pair of three-legged stools, having been hoisted just high enough to poise him on the balls of his feet. He was also stark naked. The way in which his balls swayed between his thighs as he struggled to evade Jennifer’s ticklish assault made Marty’s GUTS churn! He longed to bring his legs together, to protect that most sensitive and delicate portion of his masculine anatomy. But he couldn’t DO that! If he tried it he’s lose his balance and—!

“Better be careful!” Jennifer chirruped. “If you fall off those stools, sweet cheeks, I’ll just have to let you DANGLE there—and it looks to me as if your toes would barely brush the floor!”

Marty certainly hadn’t expected anything like THIS when she invited him down to the basement! On the contrary, he’d been anticipating a good time on the couch with slender, brown-eyed, freckle-faced Jennifer—the belated realization of a fantasy that dated from their high school years. He’d made a serious pass at her a few days earlier and it seemed to have worked, Marty told himself with smug satisfaction. Now they had the house to themselves for the weekend and…

But then she showed him the photos—the graphic, horrid photographic evidence of his bi-curious, ass-wiggling make-out session with Kurt, his college roomie, and Marty realized that Jennifer’s agenda was much more sinister…

“EEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty howled as Jennifer, standing behind him, tickled merrily away. One of the stools shifted under his foot and he clenched his buttocks in a desperate effort to maintain his balance! “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” Jennifer demanded. “Please TICKLE you some more? Okay!”

“OH-NO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Marty protested fruitlessly. “OH GAAAW-HAW-HAAAAWD!!! I’M GONNA FAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HALL!!!”

“Now don’t be such a SISSY!” Jennifer snickered. “You just have to CONCENTRATE, sweet cheeks!”

“OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO!!! OH GAAAAW-HAW-HAW-HAW-HAWD!!! NO MORE-HORE-HORE!” Marty begged. “PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“But we’re just getting STARTED,” Jennifer chortled. “We have the whole NIGHT ahead of us! And I have such interesting PLANS for you, sweet cheeks!”

Indeed she did! Jennifer had been looking forward to this little tryst ever since a friend at Unknown University had spilled the rumor of cousin Marty’s same-sex dalliance. After the ordeal they’d suffered at the hands of their bitchy stepmother Lori and Bobby, her little helper from next door, Jennifer and her sister Shannon were in the mood for some fun and games! So it had been well worth the trip to Unknown University to obtain those damning photos. She smiled at the memory. The naked roomies had been so preoccupied with one another’s erections that they never noticed when the Jennifer stole into the bedroom with her digital camera…

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty screamed as she dug her nails into his exposed armpits. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!

Jennifer’s unrelenting assault was driving poor Marty out of his fucking MIND! His skin crawled with goose bumps. Sweat trickled down his bare, squirming body to patter faintly on the concrete floor. He writhed and shivered, but there was no escape from Jennifer’s tickling fingers. And each time one of the stools shifted, Marty clenched his buttocks, striving with all his might to avoid tumbling from his perch!

Finally after what seemed an ETERNITY of anguished hilarity, the torment suddenly stopped—Marty all but sobbed with relief!

“I think you need a little break,” Jennifer whispered. “And I need a minute to, you know, get comfortable…”

Preoccupied as he was with the struggle to get his breath back, Marty paid no particular attention to what the little bitch was saying. So when Jennifer reappeared before him, clad only in a pair of scanty pink panties, he gasped with shock!

“What the fuck is THIS?!” Marty yelled. “What do you think you’re DOING?!”

“I think I’m teaching you a lesson that you’re NEVER going to forget, big boy.” Jennifer stepped closer and put her hand on Marty’s heaving chest. “Know what I mean?”

“FUCK you!” Marty screamed.

“On the contrary, sweet cheeks—YOU’RE the one who’s fucked!”

“I will GET you for this, Jennifer!” Marty snarled. “That’s a PROMISE!”

“Now, now, sweet cheeks, let’s not get nasty!” Jennifer ran her slender fingers through Marty’s dark chest hair. “If I were you, I’d be careful about making threats.”

She tweaked a nipple, eliciting from Marty a high-pitched squeal!

“Stop TOUCHING me like that!” Marty cried. He was seriously frightened now. There was a sadistic gleam in Jennifer’s eye that promised unimaginable horrors! “Cut it OUT, damn you!”

“But I thought you WANTED to go naked with me, sweet cheeks!” Jennifer shook her head with mock ruefulness. “Tsk, tsk, making a pass at your own COUSIN! That’s almost as naughty as doing the NASTY with Kurtsy-poo! And now you’re all hung up and helpless.” Her hand drifted down to Marty’s taut belly, then to his groin. “All naked and exposed.” Her hand slipped lower to grip and squeeze Marty’s balls.

“AAAARRRRGH!!!!” Marty screamed. “STOP that! STOP it, you fucking BITCH! Don’t you TOUCH me there!”

“But you LIKED it when Kurtsy-poo did this!” Jennifer gave Marty’s balls another vigorous squeeze. “You liked it a LOT—!”

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” Marty squealed. “Stop! STOP it—!”

“I’ll stop when I’ve decided that you’ve been properly punished for your bad behavior,” Jennifer chuckled. “Masturbating in the NUDE with your ROOMMATE! Though I must admit that you and Kurtsy-poo make a cute couple!”

And may I point out that you’re in no position to tell me what I can and can’t do?” She released Marty’s balls, causing them to sway slightly. “Suppose for instance that I decided to TICKLE you some more? You couldn’t stop me, could you?

“Not again!” Marty blubbered. “Omygod PLEASE Jennifer! I'm BEGGING you! No MORE! I can’t TAKE any more—!”

“Oh, don’t be such a SISSY!” Jennifer favored her shivering victim with a nasty smile. “You’re acting like a little QUEER!”

And with that she raised her hands, flexed her fingers and drove them once more into Marty’s sweating armpits!

“YAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Marty screamed. Jennifer’s ticklish attack on his delicate hollows made him cringe and shiver! His dangling balls swayed between his thighs as he tensed every muscle in a desperate bid to maintain his balance!

“You’re putting on quite a show!” Jennifer snickered. “Too bad you don’t have more of an audience! Just little old me and…”

“EEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty howled.

“Isn’t he CUTE!” someone exclaimed from the direction of the cellar stairs.

“EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE!!! EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE!!!”

“It was actually Shannon who suggested tickling,” Jennifer said. “She reminded me how ticklish you used to be when we were kids. So I hope you don’t mind if she joins us!”

Nonstop, manic laughter made it difficult for Marty to reason coherently, but the thought of Shannon AND Jennifer torturing him in so humiliating a fashion seemed to intensify the crawling sensation that was causing the hairs on his arms and legs to stiffen and quiver. Shannon! The leggy blonde bombshell—!

“OH-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO!!!” Marty squealed as the horrid realization came crashing down on him! It was turning him ON! He was getting an ERECTION—and the girls were WATCHING!

Oh, my GOODNESS!” Shannon giggled. She skipped down the last couple of stairs into the cellar and sashayed right up to Marty. The long-legged, curvy blonde was dressed in hip-hugging white shorts and a snug scarlet halter top that exposed plenty of cleavage. As her sister had done previously, she ran her slender fingers through Marty’s sweat-damp chest hair.

“Jennifer, this was SUCH a good idea!” Shannon tweaked Marty’s nose with insincere affection. “I was SO getting tired of the fanny pats and the sexist comments! Perhaps THIS will teach our horny cousin to mind his manners!”

“And he doesn’t need us anyway!” Jennifer pointed out, “He has Kurtsy-poo!”

“That’s probably who he’s thinking about right now!” Shannon added. “Oh, my goodness—those photos were SO funny!”

The sisters laughed merrily.

“Is that right, sweet cheeks?” With a cocky little smile, Jennifer stepped forward. “Are you thinking about your sexy roomie? Is THAT what’s got you all excited?”

Teasingly, with just the tips of her fingers, Jennifer began to stroke her gasping cousin’s upright organ. “Is this how he does it, hmmm? Is this how Kurtsy-poo makes you CUM?”

“AAH! AAH! AAAAAAAAH!!!” Marty moaned. He wiggled his hips—but very carefully, so as not to lose his balance!

“Do you LIKE that, sweet cheeks?” Jennifer chuckled. “Mmmm, I think you DO like it!”

“I think he wants to show us how he does it for his ROOMIE!” Shannon snickered.

“Mmmm,” Jennifer nodded. “But we can’t really and truly reproduce that experience. Or can we…?”

“Oh, Jennifer, you are SO evil!” Shannon glanced at Marty, giving him a nasty grin. “But it might be…interesting. Mind if I join in?”

“Be my guest!”

While Shannon stripped down to her lacy black panties, Jennifer stepped to the workbench that ran along the back wall of the basement, rummaged around briefly, then gave a cry of satisfaction. And when Marty saw what she held in her hand, his eyes went wide with horror! It was a pink plastic DILDO—a good eight inches long, with a smoothly rounded head!

“What the FUCK Jennifer?!” Marty, squealed. His legs trembled with dread. “What the FUCK do you think you’re DOING—?!”

“You get one guess!” Jennifer sneered.

“But you CAN’T!” Marty sobbed. “Jesus fucking GOD Jennifer! You just CAN’T—!”

“Oh, come on,” Jennifer chided him. “If Kurtsy-poo can do it, why can’t I?”

“But we DON’T—I never—we DIDN’T—!”

“So you two are still, um, working on your relationship?” With a nasty little smile Jennifer showed him a small plastic bottle of baby oil. “Well! In that case it’ll be a tight fit—but this will help!”

“No!” Marty screamed. “Please NO—!”

“Shall I do the honors or will you?” Shannon asked cheerily. Marty couldn’t help but notice that the long-legged vixen’s nipples were rigid with excitement.

“Why don’t you provide the stress relief?” Jennifer replied. She flourished the dildo. “I’ll supply the stress!”

Again the sisters shared a merry laugh. Marty hung by his thumbs, trembling and sobbing, as Jennifer lubricated the dildo and stepped behind him. His asshole contracted in dread anticipation of the unthinkable violation soon to come!

“All set sweet cheeks?” Jennifer whispered. “I wouldn’t try to fight it if I were you!”

Marty whined and arched his back as the head of the dildo slipped between his quivering butt cheeks. The stools shifted under his feet. He clenched his ass muscles in a desperate bid to defend himself—but it was futile! Futile! Jennifer positioned the dildo and began to push. Meanwhile Shannon began playing with the swollen head of his rigid joystick!

“AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” Marty cried. With redoubled desperation he clenched his ass muscles HARDER—but the horrid instrument of his humiliation was sliding slowly in—deeper and deeper—and then Marty’s resistance abruptly collapsed—and his muscles RELAXED—!

“Oh SHIT!” he whined as the dildo slipped all the way in. “Oh FUCK! Oh fucking SHIT—!”

“Ha!” Jennifer exclaimed. She gave the base of the dildo a firm tap. Its smooth head touched Marty’s never-before stimulated sweet spot, causing him to release a girlish shriek! He went up on his toes for a moment and the stools shifted again.

“Goodness GRACIOUS!” Shannon snickered as she teased Marty’s pee hole with a fingertip. “You should see the FACES he’s making, Jen!”

”Let’s see how he likes THIS,” the freckle-faced cutie replied. And giving the base of the dildo a firm tap, she began to tickle Marty’s balls!

“YAAAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” Marty shrieked. His muscles convulsed and his asshole gripped the dildo, drawing it in to torment that supersensitive spot! Shannon was delighted to see that a tiny, clear drop of pre-cum had appeared at the tip of his quivering cock.

“Laugh for me! sweet cheeks!” Jennifer commanded. “Laugh your sexy ASS off for me! Laugh your dumb fucking HEAD off for me!”

“EEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” Marty howled. Jennifer’s tickling was driving him BUGFUCK—Shannon’s teasing was making him CRAZY—and his treacherous ASSHOLE kept hugging the fucking DILDO—!

“I think he’s going to shoot a REALLY big load for us!” Shannon exclaimed as she stroked Marty’s yearning member.

“Not for US, Shannon!” Jennifer tapped the base of the dildo. “For Kurtsy-poo!”

It was true! An urgent, driving desire to cum his fucking BRAINS out buzzed in Marty’s balls and churned his guts! Each time Jennifer tapped the dildo a fierce, teasing thrill shot through his tense, trembling body. Somehow we was still keeping his balance on the stools. But Marty could feel is control slipping inexorably away. Worse still, he was aware that for all the humiliation and pain of his position, he LOVED what his sadistic cousins were doing to him! Oh, yes, he WANTED Jennifer and Shannon to torture him in this manner until he was RAVING with hilarity and lust—!

When Marty began to wheeze, Jennifer stopped tickling his balls. Instead she began drawing the dildo partway out, then sliding it back in. Meanwhile, Shannon continued to toy with his stiff, quivering cock, its swollen head now well anointed with pre-cum. And each thrust of the dildo caused Marty to grunt out another tiny drop…

“No, no!” Shannon admonished him. “Not yet, sweet cheeks! No premature ejaculation!”

“Kurtsy-poo would be SO disappointed in you!” Jennifer added. “I think you need some negative reinforcement at this point!”

So saying, Jennifer gave the base of the dildo a firm tap—then commenced another energetic attack on Marty’s ribs!

“BWAAAAAA-HAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AHH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AHH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty screeched. His torso jerked to and fro in an involuntary attempt to dodge Jennifer’s tickling fingers. “OH-NO!!! OH-HO!!! OH-NO-HO-HO!!! OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!”

“Want me to STOP, sweet cheeks?” Jennifer whispered “Or should I just tickle and tickle and TICKLE you until you’re tickled PINK?”

To underline this question she gave the dildo another firm tap! Marty went up on the tips of his toes again, gasping and grunting and laughing like a dumb fucking IDIOT! Jennifer dug her nails into his ribs with relish, while Shannon continued to tease his upright organ with a clever hand.

He was conscious of nothing now beyond the unbearably sweet, absolutely GLORIOUS sensations that were coursing through his body. His thoughts, such as they were, centered on an overpowering, passionate desire for Jennifer to tickle his achingly rigid, throbbing SHAFT—!

Marty never say the sisters exchange a wink and a nod. But suddenly his cock was being stroked while the dildo slid in and out, bumping Marty’s sweet spot again and again and AGAIN—!

“UUUUUUNNNNNNUGH!!!” Marty grunted. His hips thrust forward to meet Shannon’s intimate caress—his asshole gripped the dildo firmly—and a delicious, tormenting sensation flared in his tense, quivering balls!

“Ha, I think he LIKES it when I do this!” Jennifer snickered as she slid the dildo in and out.

“Mmmm!” Shannon agreed. “I think he’s almost ready to SQUIRT!”

“MMMMMMMMPH!!!” Marty grunted in reply. “MMMM-MMMM-MMMMUMPF—!!!”

“Or maybe he’d rather be TICKLED some more!” Jennifer opined, lightly scratching his balls.

“GAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” Marty bellowed. He was right on the fucking EDGE now—oh, he could fucking FEEL it—and if only Shannon would go FAST he knew he could DO it—!

Then it hit!

Marty went up on the tips of his toes—he arched his back—he wiggled his shapely buttocks—and with a throaty, joyous, muscular grunt, commenced to cum his fucking BRAINS out—!

A thundering tidal wave of absolute ECSTASY swept over him as he blew his load in a series of jet-propelled spurts! His asshole contracted around the dildo, which snuggled up to his sweet spot kissed it one last time. The sisters stepped aside to watch, giggling, as he emptied his balls to the last drop—all without losing his balance and slipping from the stools!

When he was finally finished Jennifer withdrew the dildo and put it aside.

“Naughty boy!” the freckle-faced cutie exclaimed. “Shannon, correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe we gave him permission to cum!”

“Certainly not!” the long-legged vixen agreed. “And just LOOK at the mess he’s made!”

“Well, you know what THAT means!” Jennifer sneered to Marty. “Naughty, disobedient boys must be punished!”

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Marty screamed as the sisters launched a ticklish assault on his trembling legs! If anything, his orgasm had made him MORE sensitive to their excruciating ministrations! He shivered violently—his muscles spasmed—the stools shipped under the balls of his feet—!

“ARRRRGGGGH!!!” Marty bellowed as he slipped from the stools.

“Now look what you’ve done!” Jennifer cried with mock dismay. “Didn’t I tell you that if you lost your balance you’d just have to HANG there?”

“UGH!!!” Marty grunted. He was poised on his toes, desperately straining to relieve the pressure on his thumbs.

“Maybe this will help!” Shannon snickered. And before Marty could react she bound his ankles together with a strip of silvery duct tape.

“Please!” Marty sobbed. “Jennifer—Shannon—I’m BEGGING you! Please just let me GO—!”

“Should we?” Shannon said to Jennifer.

“Maybe not just yet,” the freckle-faced cutie replied.

“Mmmm, yes,” Shannon whispered, I think our handsome cousin still has a few LAUGHS left in him—!”

Marty begged for mercy…he screamed for help…but he was despairingly aware that no one was coming to rescue him…

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back