• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Their Classmate's Secret Discovered (FF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Mallory enjoyed most of her classmates in graduate school, although they all had their various quirks that got on her nerves, as naturally happens when you spend so much time with a small group of people. One such person that she had a love/hate relationship with was Blaine. Blaine was an incredibly vibrant, Asian-American woman who was twenty-five - five years younger than Mallory. She was from Southern California, and she was in many ways the classic California Girl: incredibly social, incredibly energetic and passionate, and somewhat ditzy. She was very affectionate and loving by nature - which is part of what got on Mallory's nerves. Mallory tended to like her personal space and not exude much affection. She was warm and friendly, but certainly not touchy-feely. Blaine reminded her a bit of her younger sister, Jocelyn, who was always hugging and squeezing Mallory every chance she could get, and it would drive Mallory nuts.

So it wasn't a surprise to Mallory when she walked into the student lounge one day, where Blaine was sitting, to see Blaine leap of out her chair and charge at her to give her a huge hug. It was slightly intimidating seeing Blaine run at her, because she was tall - the same height as Mallory, 5'9" - although Mallory somehow appeared taller because of her long legs and model-like stature. But what Mallory wasn't prepared for was the way Blaine wrapped her arms all the way around her upper body so that each hand reached the opposite side, and squeezed vigorously.

Mallory's whole body tensed up in a moment of panic and she dropped her arms and tried to wriggle free. Blaine was too busy squeezing and being loving to notice. "Oooohhh it's soooo good to see you Mally!!!!" Blaine exclaimed with glee. As was typically the case, Blaine's hugs lasted a long time, and this occasion was no different. But her hands on Mallory's sides were too much.

"BlaineBlaineBlaineBlaine - stopstopstop!" she said, trying to sound urgent but not too panicked.

Blaine pulled back to create space between her and Mally, and slid her hands back to their respective sides and placed them again on Mally's sides. With a look of concern she said, "What is it, Sweetie?"

Mallory grabbed Blaine's hands and pushed them off her sides. "You're tickling me!" she said begrudgingly, wishing she hadn't had to utter the words. She hated uttering those words, revealing the secret she tried desperately to keep to herself, but she saw no way around it here.

"What??" Blaine looked at her with astonishment. "That TICKLED you??"

"Yes!!" Mallory said with a sense of exasperation.

"Oh my god!! I had no idea you were so ticklish!!" Blained seemed amazed and excited by this new piece of information about her friend.

Mally didn't know what to say, so she just grimaced.

"Seriously?? Just having my hands on your sides tickled you that much??" She still seemed to be having trouble grasping the concept.

"Yes!! You were squeezing me!!"

"Oh my god, Mally, you're, like, SOOOO ticklish!!!"

"I know," Mally said dryly. "I don't like it."

Then Sandra, another classmate of theirs, walked up. "Hey girls! What's happening?" she asked playfully.

"Ohmygod, Sandra, Mally is like, so, so ticklish!!"

"Ohh really?" said Sandra, her freckled face and green eyes lighting up with a mischievous smile. She was smaller than the other two girls - 5'4" - and had long brown hair. "That's a good one to know...."

"I was just giving her a hug and she was, like, freaking out!! I was like, 'What's the matter??' and she was like, 'You're tickling me!!' I was all, 'Seriously???'"

"Wow, Mally, very very ticklish," Sandra said, taking her pointer finger and softly scratching Mally's side.

Mally squirmed forcefully and then leapt backward.

"Haha jeez!!" said Sandra. "Blaine was right!"

Mallory blushed, but didn't know what to say.

"I can't believe just hugging you tickled you so bad!!!" Blaine said again. "How do you, like, get through life???"

"I try not to let people touch me," Mally said dryly.

"Well that's no fun!!" Blaine said. "Gosh, but people have to touch you all the time!! I bet you hate going to the doctor's!"

"I do..." Mally said.

"Cute," said Sandra. "The doctor tickles you?"

"Not on purpose!" Mally said.

"I know not on purpose, silly," said Sandra. "But during the exam?"

"Sometimes...."

"What like when they're using the stethoscope?"

"Sometimes that," Mally seemed intent on not giving out much information.

"What else???"

"Oh, I don't know....a lot of stuff they do...."

"Tell me! Tell me or I'll tickle it out of you!!" Sandra seemed to be enjoying herself immensely.

Fear rushed through Mallory's veins and she quickly confessed: "Um, well, the tummy exam...that part tickles....um, also, well...."

"Spit it out!!"

"Well last time I went, they had to run this metal tool along the bottom of my foot. It's called the Babinski test, I think. But it felt like a tickle torture device to me..."

"Poor baby, so cute!! Did you laugh?"

Mally blushed. "Yeah...I - I couldn't help it. I couldn't keep my foot still...."

"Wow, the doctor must have gotten a real kick out of you!"

"Well she's known me for a long time, and she warned me that what she was about to do was probably going to tickle me..."

"Awww, what a sweet doctor! Knowing her ticklish patient so well that she gives her fair warning!!"

"I'm not sure the warning helped much....I think it just made me more nervous...."

"The anticipation...." Sandra said, wiggling her fingers at Mally.

Mally gasped and leapt backward again.

"Ohmygosh, she's, like, air ticklish!!!" Blaine giggled.

"I didn't even touch you, Mally...." Sandra said, staring right at her.

Mally began to breathe heavily out of fear. She took a step backward.

"Where else are you ticklish, Mally?" Sandra asked, walking toward her.

Mallory put her hands up in defense. "No....no....nowhere...."

Sandra turned to Blaine with a look of delight and disbelief. "Come one, you can tell me....or I'm going to find out..."

Mallory backed away step by step, and Sandra followed her. Suddenly, Mallory backed into a sofa and lost her balance, falling onto it. Sandra walked right up to her and stood over her, wiggling her fingers.

Mallory put her hands up again and uttered, "No...no....Sandra, please...no..."

Blaine walked over to the couch, too. "Let's find her, like, most ticklish ticklish spot!!!" she said enthusiastically.

Mallory cowered in fear.

Suddenly, Sandra leaned over and started wiggling her fingers all over Mally's sides. Mally exploded into laughter instantly, and began thrashing violently.

"Whoa!!!!" Blaine said. "That was easy!!!"

"I'm not so sure that's even her worst spot..." Sandra said. She dug into Mally's sides harder, and Mally's laughter became hysterical. As Sandra slid her hands into both of Mally's armpits, Mally's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she made her classic, "I can't believe how much this tickles" look. Her laughter went silent for a few moments, then she let out a high-pitched squeal or sight - it was hard to tell which - and tried to get out the words, "Please stop!!!"

As Sandra moved to tickling Mally's stomach, Mally regained enough composure to lift her legs and start kicking in an attempt to get her tickler away from her. "Blaine, help!" Sandra called. Blaine ran over to Mally's legs and grabbed one of them in the air. Mally wore blue jeans, a dark blue, thin, long sleeve shirt, and brown Mary Janes flats with a buckle. She didn't have any socks on. Instinctively, Blaine pulled off Mally's shoe.

"NO!!!" Mally gasped but before she could get the word out, Blaine was already tickling her sole, which was warm and incredibly soft from being in her shoe all day long.

"Good job!" Sandra said. She now had free-reign to continue to tickle Mally's upper body, although Mally tried to fight her off with her hands.

Blaine forced Mally's legs down and sat on them, then pulled her other shoe off. She sat on Mally's legs, alternating between tickling each foot with her long, red nails.

Mally bucked wildly. "It's - hahahahahahHAAAAAHOOOOOOOO - it's TOO TICKLISHHHAHAAAA!!!!!"

"Such soft feet, Mally!" Blaine exclaimed. "Did you just get a pedicure?" Her toes were painted a light turquoise color.

"Noo -ahhahahahahahaaaa - it was -hahahahahahahaaha - STOP PLEASE -ahhahaha - a whlie agoooooHHAAAAA!!!!"

"We should totally go sometime, Sweetie!" Blaine said. "I bet you're a riot in there!!"

Mally just nodded in a resigned fashion as she continued to laugh and thrash.

Every now and then, Sandra would slide her hands into Mally's armpits, would would practically cause Mally to convulse.

"This little piggy went to market..." Blaine began wiggling Mally's toes and Mally suddenly almost found the strength to throw Sandra off of her. Sandra lost her balance and almost fell backward, but she regained her footing. For a moment she decided just to be a spectator, and watch Blaine's game of "This Little Piggy." The toe-touching elicited a fit of steady giggles from Mally until the girls used "wee wee wee all the way home" as a kind of grand finale, going all out with their menacing tickles all over Mally's entire body. She thrashed, shrieked, screamed, and laughed, laughed, laughed.

Finally when it was all over, Sandra said, "Well, I'm glad we found that out about you!"

Mally, trying to catch her breath, could barely speak. "I'm not...." she said.

"Don't worry, Mal, we won't spread it around," said Blaine. Mally couldn't tell if she was being facetious or not.

Just then, two more of their classmates, Liss and Vanessa, walked into the lounge to see Mally lying on the couch, red-faced and disheveled, her shoes tossed on the floor and her pink bare soles facing them, exposed.

"What in the world....?" Vanessa said.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
Another brilliant story! I'm interested to see where this could lead :D

Poor ticklish Mallory. A great story as always YouNeverKnow! Your a great writer.

Awesome tale so far. Who's Amanda? Lol. Let me read it again. The plausibility is incredible too. Can't wait for more.

great work man, i can't wait for the next part! when the part 2 will be released?

great work man, i can't wait for the next part! when the part 2 will be released?

Thanks - I have a lot of stories in To Be Continued mode....the thing for me is that I have to be in the right mood to write about the particular scenario. So it's hard to say. If spirit moves me, it could be very soon. But also could be a little while, too.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back