• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Irreversible

Carnes

Ironically enough, Irreversible, one of the most disturbing films ever made, has a tickling scene in it.

At about 1 hour and 20 minutes, there's a scene where the hotheaded Marcus (Vincent Cassel) and his just-plain-hot wife Alex (Monica Bellucci) are lying in bed together naked. After a brief conversation, Marcus pins Alex's hands above her head. The violent scenes that have preceded this lead us to think that this action is ominous, as though he's going to hurt her. But Marcus is only playing, and he blows a raspberry into her armpit while she's pinned, causing her to break out laughing! A moment later he stops, and she says, "You know I don't like that." It's cute, and cute is something that the film needs after all the tension it lays on you.

Now: if you manage to get a hold of this film because you're interested in the tickling, just skip ahead to the point I've mentioned and don't watch anything else. Well, maybe that's being too dramatic, and unfair. There are plenty of worldly, colorful, even touching scenes in this film, but the two scenes of violence linger with you, and they're hard to deal with if you're not prepared. So, watch at your own risk. If you frequent Rotten.com or Ogrish.com, you shouldn't have the slightest problem with it. :) In the meantime, I'll try and find a way to get a clip, but don't hold your collective breath, okay?

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning about the violence, but let me just get one thing straight....Monica Belluci gets a raspberry blown in her armpit? I can go and rent this?!!! YES!!! She's really beautiful! And you just KNOW that that HAD to tickle her like crazy!!! Wow! Thanks for the alert and also for the very specific description, right down to the exact time point in the movie this scene occurs.

I just read that Vincent Cassell was Monica Belluci's HUSBAND....so something about that makes me think that this was more than just a mere "scripted" thing...(who would think to write that in a script anyway?!)....you know what I mean? It's a really realistic, playful scene....though I guess if I spoke italian, I would be a better judge of that!!! Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'll bet that wasn't the first time Mr. Cassell paid a visit to Monica Belluci's ticklish armpit with his mouth!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back