• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story!

jomoly

Hello all!
I am very proud to become a member of this forum and would like to post a true story that just happened to me.
I am an avid go-go bar tickler. I've been doing this for 15 years and have lots of fun. Today was the best tickling I've ever done!
I went to the bar and my favorite ticklee, Sandra, was working. She is about 5'2" tall, about 110 pounds, long brown hair, a nice six pack and gorgeous, high arched, absoltely perfect size 5 feet. She is a knockout. I was chatting with her and we were discussing doing a 20 dollar tickle table dance. It's my usual. A 20 dollar dance plus some tips. Her friend, who I never saw before, sat next to her. Her name is Nina. Portuguese, really pretty and size 6 1/2 awesome feet. Another knockout with an awesome body.
I asked Sandra to grab her foot and put it in her lap so I could put a dollar in her shoe. She laughed like crazy when I did this. She said that all a person has to do is run a finger up her foot and she dies laughing! Sandra told her about our tickle table dances. She looked very interested. So, I asked if they would do a double dance with me.
The bar I go to recently put up partitions where the table dances are so there is a lot of privacy. The three of us went to the table dance area and the first thing the girls did was take off their shoes and put their pretty feet in my lap. They were on either side of me. My crotch was bulging and they toyed with my manhood with their toes. So cool! Both of their feet were surprisingly soft and they both had red toenail polish on. I started by tickling Sandra under her toes like I normallly do and she laughed her most beautiful laugh. As soon as I heard this I grabbed her ankle and tickled like crazy all over her arch. She laughed really hard with her mouth wide open and her eyes shut. She loves being tickled and laughed until she was breathless.
Nina just gazed. It was her turn now. I held back her toes and gently started tickling her arch. Holy Shit! She went crazy. She instantly fell back on the couch squirming and laughing! I couldn't believe it so I grabbed her ankle and went nuts. She was laughing without abandon. She has a very desperate girlish kind of laugh and she too laughed until she was breathless. I loved it. I was just watching her face and listening to her laugh. She is so ticklish.
My time was limited so I went all out. I would tickle Sandra's feet then Nina's. Back and forth, simultaneously, all 4 feet at once, one foot at a time. You get the picture. I had both of them rolling around on the couches beating their fists and laughing hysterically. I then had Sandra tickle Nina's feet while I held her ankles. She used her long nails to tickle Nina furiously as I held her toes back. Nina turned bright red and sweat was all over her forehead. Then it was Sandra's turn. Nina was in revenge mode and tickled Sandra's feet like a madwoman. I never saw Sandra laugh so hard! Nina scribbled her nails up and down on Sandra's feet over and over again. I then had them grab each other's foot and have a tickle fight. I was sitting in the middle of these two beauties watching them laugh, squirm and tickle the hell out of each other. This is too good to be true but gets better!
I had Sandra lay across my lap with her arms over her head and had Nina hold her arms. Her perfect bikini clad belly, ribs and underarms were totally helpless. I dug my fingers in right above her hips and she burst out in reckless laughter. I tickled all up her ribs, into her underarms and back down again. I did this over and over. I then pinned her arms now and had Nina tickle her. Nina did crazy spider fingers with her long nails. Sandra's belly jumped up and down and got really flat and sexy as her ribs heaved in and out. She was was shaking her head back and forth and laughed herself breathless. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut! Don't we all love that look.
It's Nina's turn now. She too was wearing a bikini. Her ribs stuck way out when she layed across my lap and her belly was stretched nice and tight. She has a really cute inny belly buttton. I held her arms down and had Sandra tickle her. She moved over by her legs, pinned her legs, and got her sweet revenge. Sandra showed no mercy. She immediately took her long red nails and tickled all over Nina's belly. She tickled her bellybtton with one finger, crazily played piano on her ribs and dug right into her underarms. Nina is unbelievable! It took all my strength to hold her down. She laughed like she was possessed. Sandra just tickled and tickled. These girls were really loving this!
I repeated all of the above scenarios a couple of times. I tickled their ribs, underarms, bellybuttons, feet, they tickled each other, it was a tickle free for all. They tickled me. I tickled them. They tickled each other. It was a total tickle orgy and I was directing the action.
They finally sat on either side of me and we had a gentle little tickle fight to end it all. We all laughed like kids. The girls being much more sweaty and breathless than me, of course. The whole ordeal lasted almost a half an hour and both girls were late getting back on stage. I looked at their faces. They were both kind of flushed and had huge smiles. They really loved it! I payed them their 20 dollar table dance charge and tipped them both 20 dollars extra. It was the best 80 dolars I ever spent! There will be more experiences with them for sure.

Dude where are you doing this? I also am a proponent of gogo bar foot tickling. I do this in the NY/NJ area.

keep up the stories of go go dancers and other dancers at exotic clubs. :happyfloa

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back