• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psychology Conference Demonstration Part 1 (M/F, F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
“Dammit! I forgot to ask someone to assist me during my presentation!” Dr. Wilson cried out frantically. “Dammit, I go on in five minutes!” He turned to the group of students standing near him and saw a familiar face: Mallory, who he had worked with in the lab back home. “Mallory, would you help me out? I can’t believe I forgot to arrange this!”

She knew this was totally typical of the “mad scientist” Dr. Wilson, so she smiled and said, “Sure, no problem. What do you need me to do?”

He looked at his watch. “There’s not time to explain. Just come up on stage with me when I call you - it will be about ten minutes into my presentation. You just need to sit there, really.”

“That sounds easy enough,” Mallory said, though she felt a little nervous about the idea of getting up there in front of everyone at the whole conference. Dr. Wilson was giving the keynote address for the assembly of psychologists who had flown from all over the world to San Diego for the event.

The first ten minutes of Dr. Wilson’s presentation contained very little that Mallory - or half the attendees - were really able to grasp. It was oriented toward neurology, the brain, and nerve endings, and it wasn’t her strength. She had begun to daydream when she heard her name. “Mallory is a third-year graduate student and has kindly offered to assist me today, or more accurately, serve as our model. Mallory, please come on up.”

Mallory stood up and quickly walked up the side stairs to the stage. There was a palpable feeling of energy and intrigue that was injected into the room as this beautiful young woman strode onto the stage. It seemed as if all the men, and half the women, were suddenly very attentively interested. They straightened up their postures to get a good look at this girl who easily could have been a model, with her grey skirt and her long, naked legs and black buckled shoes, her white blouse and her flowing light brown hair. Whether it was intentional or not, Dr. Wilson had certainly chose the right woman to keep everyone’s interest.

“Now in terms of what we’ve been discussing,” Dr. Wilson continued. “The feet are really the best example when we’re talking about nerve endings and neurons, and the way our brain responds. So I’m going to take just a few minutes here to point out a few important areas of the foot that you should all be aware of in terms of current research happening today.”

Mallory suddenly looked very nervous.

“So, Mallory, if you’ll just remove your shoes and place your feet on this table here for us….and we’ll have the cameras zoom in for those of you who are in the back and watching on the screen.”

Mallory swallowed hard. “Um…okay….” She reached down and unbuckled each shoe, and then kicked them off. Part of her wished she’d had painted her toenails but part of her thought that people at the conference might find that too frivolous so she was in some way glad her toes were naked. That was her first thought, but soon the reality set in that she was going to be having her feet touched by this man in front of a thousand people. Her soles were pink, soft, warm, and slightly sweaty as she reluctantly placed them on the table, facing the crowd.

Belle’s heart was pounding. She was suddenly very, very glad she had sat in the second row and that she’d actually decided to attend the keynote. She almost hadn’t, because it really didn’t relate to her interests at all - she was there for the Psychology and Theatre track of the conference and had no interested in neuroscience or the brain. But everyone was going, so she decided she’d just go and see what it was like. Little did she know she would see a gorgeous woman asked to take off her shoes and expose her soles right in front of her.

I wonder if she's ticklish, Belle thought, her mind racing. She couldn't be, she realized, She never would have agreed to this if she was, and breathed a sigh of relief. Although it would be distracting watching this woman’s very pretty, size 8.5 soles wiggling right in front of her, at least it didn’t seem likely she would be ticklish. That distraction would be too much to handle in this setting. She did, however, decide to try to quickly snap a picture with her phone before the doctor’s body blocked this perfect view she had. She did it swiftly and sneakily, and as she did so she marveled at the perfection of Mally’s soles, especially on her left foot, where the toes appeared to be just slightly longer than on the right.

“So the soles of the feet are loaded with nerve receptors, the type that are of particular interest to us when we try to understand the brain and how it interprets sensation,” Dr. Wilson said as he walked over to Mallory and placed his hand on her right foot.

Mallory shivered, then took a deep breath.

“The most high-density bundles of nerves we find on the foot are along this area here, by the ball - “ he stroked horizontally across the ball of Mallory’s right foot and she flinched it upward, “and here on the arch.” He made a scratching motion on her arch and she again flinched, desperately hoping no one - especially Dr. Wilson - had noticed.

“Now you’ll see in these other areas…” Dr. Wilson began making several swift strokes across different parts of Mallory’s sole. Whatever he was saying about the science and the biology completely turned to gibberish in Mallory’s mind as she turned her every effort to focus on trying to keep her foot still and not laughing. Keeping her foot still proved impossible; literally every time Dr. Wilson pointed to a new area or ran his finger along her foot, her foot jerked automatically and sometimes somewhat dramatically. Though she had so far managed to keep from laughing, it was becoming very clear to her that she was not going to get through this situation without the doctor pointing out her ticklishness to the whole conference.

It didn’t take long for Dr. Wilson to say, “Ah ha, now as you’ve all probably noticed, our subject here is quite ticklish. While that may be slightly unpleasant for her at this moment, what’s great about it is that now when I hook up the monitor here to her brain, you will all really be able to see just how the brain responds to sensations that the nerves perceive.”

Mallory blushed and Belle began to get wet. She couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. It took all her will power not to start touching herself then and there. She tried to remain calm, as Dr. Wilson walked behind Mally, attached two wires to her head, and then walked back to her feet.

“So, I’m going to run my finger from Mallory’s heel up to her toes and you can all watch the monitor to see the results.”

Mallory was mortified. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, waiting with agonizing anticipation. The stroke came and she couldn’t help but let out a high-pitched yelp.

“Well, there you have both an audio demonstration and a visual,” Dr. Wilson cracked, and some of the audience laughed in response to his joke. “Now,” he said. “Watch the different with three fingers stroking as I cover more nerve area.”

Mallory almost pulled her foot away in anticipation but somehow found the courage to keep it there. Dr. Wilson ran three fingers - this time agonizingly slowly - up Mallory’s sole. The slowness of the tickling yielded laughter from Mallory, rather than a shriek.

“So there you can see it!” Dr. Wilson said proudly. “And just an aside, I’m very fortunate that this worked out so well and that the lovely Mallory here is so ticklish on her feet. Full disclosure: I was too absent-minded to confirm that beforehand so this could have been a disaster. The results aren’t nearly as conclusive if the subject’s feet are less sensitive.”

Is this a dream?Belle thought to herself. Am I at home watching a video with my fiance on the TMF? This was simply too good - and yet she also found an insatiable desire arising to tickle Mallory herself and to see how she would do with more relentless tickling. As hot as this was, Belle thought, as a ‘ler this doctor is going way easy on her.

“Now it’s also very interesting to observe the different between the left and right foot,” Dr. Wilson said, moving over to Mallory’s left side. “Sometimes it’s not much, but sometimes it’s quite remarkable.”

Mallory’s whole body tensed up and she was seized with dread. Her left foot was noticeably more ticklish than her right and she knew it. She opened her mouth, on the verge of saying something to try to discourage the doctor from touching her foot again, but the words didn’t come out.

“Now let’s see, three fingers on the left foot…” Dr. Wilson stroked vigorously and Mallory’s scream was so loud that some of the audience members jumped from being startled and a few women sympathetically cringed. Mallory instinctively covered her mouth with her hand and then reflexively began laughing, after Dr. Wilson’s hands had already retreated from her foot.

“Now I got the sense there that her -“ he started moving his hand back toward her foot before he was interrupted by Mallory crying out, “Holdonholdonholdon!!!!” she was breathing heavily. “I need a minute to recover!”

The audience laughed, amused at this spectacle…or rather, spec-tickle. Mallory wiggled her toes around, as if trying to shake away the lingering feeling of tickling.

Belle was unbelievably aroused.

“Oh boy,” said Dr. Wilson. “You sure are ticklish. Okay, now I have to say,” he continued without checking if Mallory was “ready” or not to proceed, “I noticed that the toes on this foot seemed to be highly sensitive. I think we’ll get a fascinating read on the monitor here if I just -“ and with that he placed all five fingers right under Mallory’s five toes on her left foot and wiggled.

“NOOOO!!!” Mallory shrieked unexpectedly, exploding into laughter and pulling her foot off the table.

Belle heard a woman behind her whisper to her colleague, “I am so glad that’s not me up there…I’m just like her….so ticklish!” It made Belle even more aroused.

“Well,” Dr. Wilson chuckled. “I think we’ve tortured you enough up here, Mallory. We’ll let you go. Thank you so much. I hope you can get some rest and relaxation this evening after having to have your feet tickled up here in front of all these people. Though I guess you won’t be heading to the hotel’s Reflexology Spa to do that, now will you?” He seemed to be hamming it up for the crowd.

Mallory blushed again and she shook her head, “I don’t think so….” She got up off her seat and grabbed her shoes and quickly shuffled off the stage, so eager to get out of there that she waited to even put her shoes back on. Belle watched carefully where Mallory sat back down.

When the talk ended, Belle quickly made her way to the area where Mallory was seated. She got close enough to pretend to “just happen” to walk right past Mallory as she was getting up to leave. “Oh, it’s you!” Belle said. “The star of the show!”

Mallory blushed yet again and shook her head. “Not exactly what I had in mind…”

“I soooo sympathize with you, Sweetie,” Belle said. “You were so brave up there! I wouldn’t have been able to stand that. I would have been in hysterics.”

“Yeah, I was pretty close….”

“Did you really not know what he was calling you up for?”

“I didn’t - he was flustered at the last minute and needed help, and he didn’t tell me what I was going to have to do. I DEFINITELY would have said no if he had told me.”

“You poor thing! To have your feet touched and tickled like that unexpectedly in front of so many people!” Belle sounded genuinely sympathetic. “Hey, let me buy you a drink. I’m sure you could use one.”

Mallory, who didn’t usually drink, agreed that she could. So the two went off to the hotel bar and had cocktails together.

They got to know each other and quickly connected. Mallory appreciated Belle’s genuine warmth, playfulness and humor. She found her new friend to be pretty as well. She was 5’6” with light skin and dark, wavy hair. She had a glow to her that was magnetizing. At 28, she was two years younger than Mallory. The two chatted about their lives, their professional interests, their relationships, and got to know each other quite well over a few drinks. 

It wasn’t that Belle was without an ulterior motive, of course, and she was constantly trying to gauge the best way to get Mallory to wind up in her hotel room. It was well into the dinner hour and both girls were hungry but Mallory was very ready to go to her room and hide the rest of the night. “I don’t think I can take another person wiggling their fingers and smiling like an idiot at me!” she said, exasperated.

“Tell you what,” Belle said. “Let’s get room service! Come on, we’ll go to my room - it’ll be great!”

Mallory liked the idea and the two quickly left and headed up stairs to Belle’s room.

They sat next to each other on the bed and looked at the menu, then called in the order. By this point they were relaxed and tipsy.

“Sweetie, you were so brave up there!” Belle said again.

“I didn’t feel brave - I felt terrified!” said Mallory.

“Aw sweetie, you’re really ticklish aren’t you?” Belle said in a gentle and understanding tone.

“SO ticklish…” said Mallory. “I can’t stand it.”

“You don’t think it’s fun at all?”

“Not really…I mean, I was tickled so much growing up, I think I’m forever scarred.”

“That’s terrible! Poor thing. It can be very sensual, you know.”

“I know, I know, but I’m just SO ticklish. Any touch just sends me through the roof, I can’t control it.”

Belle shivered with desire. Mallory shivered at the thought of being tickled.

Belle could tell that Mallory was still shaky from the experience of being tickled in front of everyone and got the sense that if she tried intentionally tickling her, she would quickly find a way to say she had to go to bed. Belle realized she was going to have to be subtle.

The food arrived and the two ate, sitting on the bed. They had each ordered a glass of wine so they drank that, too. After they finished eating, they felt relaxed and joyful and sleepy. Belle kicked off her black flats and slid herself up fully onto the bed, sitting up against the head. She encouraged Mallory to do the same, and Mallory did. Though it did bring about a brief, distressing flashback to kick off her shoes, Mallory felt safe with her friend, so didn’t mind so much exposing her bare feet again. She slid up onto the bed next to Belle and the two continued to share stories from the day.

“Oh my gosh, and wait ’til you hear what this guy said next!” Belle exclaimed, placing her hand on Mallory’s thigh just above her knee. Belle was a very good actress, and it came across as completely natural within the context of the conversation.

“GAH!!!” Mallory exclaimed and put her hand on top of Belle’s pulling it off.

“Oh my gosh, Sweetie! What’s wrong?”

“Sorry….” said Mallory. “That probably seemed a little dramatic. It just tickled…”

“Oh, wow….you ARE ticklish…”

“I told you…” Mallory frowned.

“Seriously? Just my hand like this -“ she repeated the action - “tickled you?”

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeheeheeeeeee!!! YES!!” Mallory giggled.

“Oh my gosh, well I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to!”

“No no, it’s okay, I know you didn’t…”

The two continued chatting and Belle told her more about a drama exercise that her group had done earlier in the day. It involved a lot of physical contact and Belle told Mallory how she had almost fallen over at one point during the exercise. “The teacher had to rush in and grab me like this -“ she demonstrated by firmly grabbing both of Mallory’s sides with both hands.

Mallory shrieked and wiggled her body vigorously. “EHEHH!EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Oh my gosh, I did it again, I’m so sorry, Sweetie. I forgot, you’re too ticklish!!” She gently stroked Mallory’s sides as if to comfort her or ease her pain. But that tickled Mallory, too, and she broke into giggles and rolled over, now lying flat on the bed, face down. Belle knew this was her chance.

“My goodness Mally!” she leapt on top of her new friend, kneeling over her torso. “I’ve never seen anyone so ticklish in my life!” Belle wiggled her fingers all over Mallory’s sides.

“BELLLLEEEEEHHEEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHHHOOOHO HO HO HO HAAAAAA!!” Mallory laughed loud and hard.

“You’re even more ticklish up there than on your feet!” Belle exclaimed.

“I know!!!”

“I’m going to be oh-so-kind to you then, and just focus on your feet then!” Belle said playfully, sliding her body down to Mally’s feet and trapping them under her arms. She began to playfully stroke both soles softly.

“Ohhhhahahahahahha!!! Oh gosh! Belle! HEHEHEHEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAAA!” Mallory’s feet wiggled and twitched with fervor.

Belle began stroking more firmly and Mallory screamed and began laughing hysterically, thrashing her upper body around. Seeing this gorgeous woman at her mercy and and having her stunning, soft soles in her hand was almost too much for Belle herself to take.

“STOPSTOPSTOPPPPP!!” Mallory pleaded.

“Okay,” said Belle. “I’ll be very, very gentle.” She placed Mallory’s left big toe in her mouth.

Mallory moaned softly, erotically, at first, and then broke into a fit of giggles. Belle moved to her second toe and wiggled her tongue all around it. Mallory’s face lit up with utter disbelief - her eyes and mouth wide open - as she experienced the unfathomably ticklish sensation of Belle’s tongue drifting between and under her toes. She thrashed wildly, and grabbed a pillow. In her agony of trying to endure the tickles, she tore the pillow in two and feathers came pouring out.

“Oh what a brilliant idea, Mally!” Belle giggled. She took a small white feather and began to run it in between Mallory’s toes. She had to hold Mallory’s ankles tight as Mallory made frantic attempts to dive off the bed as she howled and pleaded for mercy.

“ANNYYWHHERREhhahahahahaha but the -HAHAHAHOOOMYGOD-HAHHAHAHAA- TOESSSSS!!!!!!

Hearing Mallory said that was enough to send Belle through the roof herself. She vigorously tickled with the feather with one hand, held Mallory’s legs tight with the other, and sucked on her toes at the same time.

Mallory cackled, screamed, flailed and pounded her fists on the floor. The sensations were simply too much. All the while, somehow, despite how much more Belle was tickling her, she felt far safer and at ease with this woman that she did with Dr. Wilson in front of all those people.

Once Mallory’s pounding fists grew loud, Belle got worried that someone might call security. So she relented and Mallory fell onto the floor, breathing heavily.

“Sorry, Sweetie,” Belle said playfully. “I just couldn’t resist. You’re SOOO ticklish…”

Mallory shook her head and smiled feebly.

“You can tickle me if you want….” Belle said flirtatiously.

TO BE CONTINUED….

Loved the conference show. You could easily see that happening at a medical conference. Well done as aways sir. Cant wait for more of Mallory's ticklish adventures.

We're both floored!
Amazing job :)

Thank you so much!

Dogma & Belle

Fabulous story! I've always loved these 'tickling in public' kind of scenarios, and this is a very well-written one. I can't wait to see what happens when Mallory gets her revenge on Belle :)

Belle & I, love it!

It's amazingly superb!

Be sure to have a look at my fiancé Belle's Tumblr to put some feet to the story, & to enjoy in general.

jojobelle91.tumblr.com

I help out taking pics & with editing, but other than that, it's her baby, & I think this community will enjoy it! :)

Great work again bud!

Dogma1 & Belle

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back