• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars TK: Ahsoka IV - Mandalore Mirth F/F

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Star Wars TK: Ahsoka IV

(This takes place at an indeterminate time during the Clone Wars.)

Star Wars TK: Mandalore Mirth

O-O-O

Uncover the plot. Stop the enemies. Save the Duchess. It had sounded so simple the way she had been debriefed, thought Ahsoka Tano as she crept through the forestry woodlands of the planet Mandalore. At her side was Master Luminara, the Mirialan Jedi General. She was a stern and dutiful Jedi, handy to have in a fight, but Ahsoka wouldn't exactly have described her as entertaining company. Her skill with her green lightsaber and her flexibility in combat was renowned, and Ahsoka supposed that would matter more than an entertaining disposition in the battle to come, and there would be a battle – she could feel it in her bones.

Master Luminara slunk ahead of her, occasionally gesturing with a finger for the Padawan to follow. Luminara wore her flowing black and brown Jedi robes with their ornate markings along with her signature dark headdress. She followed the traditional facial markings of her people, and accentuated this serious look with black lips and black fingernails. With her pale lime-green skin, she was almost camouflaged in these shrubby woods, making Ahsoka feel very conspicuous about her orange skin. Ahsoka wore her usual brown and black outfit - a skin-tight uniform with high boots, and her familiar brown gauntlets, so at least she was well-suited for combat.

They had been trekking for hours now, as they searched for the elusive Death Watch camp. Death Watch were a band of Mandalorian extremists, who despised the pacifistic Duchess Satine and sought to dispose of her. Needless to say, the Jedi were not about the let that happen. The Mandalorians and Jedi had fought against each other since the days of the Old Republic, and Ahsoka had heard many a tale of their prowess in battle. She was as excited to meet them in combat as she was nervous. Ahsoka was planning a few witty one-liners to use during combat when a hand gesture from Master Luminara stopped her in her tracks.

They both stopped, as they listened carefully. All Ahsoka could hear was the rustling leaves or the calls of wild beasts, but clearly Master Luminara had heard something as she suddenly made a beeline north.

After a few minutes of walking, just when Ahsoka was somewhat doubting the perceptions of Master Luminara, they came across the outskirts of a large clearing in the forest. They could see a group of Mandalorians gathered around a captured, screaming woman and laughing amongst themselves. The Jedi quickly hid themselves to avoid being seen, as they silently observe the jeering crowd of Mandalorians soldiers. Duchess Satine had mentioned sending envoys into the forests to try to negotiate with the extremists, but from the sounds of things, the negotiations for this female envoy had gone poorly. Their view was obstructed, but there was no mistaking the forced laughter that came bellowing from the envoy’s lips. It was a frantic laughter born out of sensitivity and cruelty.

There was a loud, hard voice bellowing a speech, and the Jedi paused to listen.

“The Duchess sends one of her whimpering dogs to us, desiring a ceasefire! Is it the Mandalorian way to surrender like some meek Kath-pup?” the speaker shouted, and the crowd roared like a heard of Bomba beasts.

Ahsoka scampered up a nearby tree to try to get a better look, ignoring the cautions of Master Luminara.

From her vantage spot, Ahsoka was able to see more clearly what was happening now. A horde of Mandalorian soldiers were clustered around the screeching woman in the centre who was clearly the missing envoy. The insignia on her chest made that rather clear, as well as her dignified attire, or what remained of it, anyway. The brown-haired envoy, with her hair tied back in a ponytail looked like a mess as she lay in what appeared to be a set of makeshift wooden stocks. Her arms are bound above her head, and her boots had been ripped off, and her black stockings seemed to be in tatters, showing off a great deal of bare skin. Theyalso appeared to be covered by some kind of syrupy amber substance. The cause of this shredded footwear was growling alongside her.

Positioned at the squawking envoy’s feet was a Kath hound, which licked the syrup off her feet as the helpless brown-haired envoy in the stocks howled with laughter. The Mandalorians standing around teased and taunted her, obviously enjoying the spectacle. The Kath hound was about the size of a large dog, fur-covered, only it had two toes on each of their four cloven hooves. Its tongue seemed longer and more bristly than the average dog’s tongue too, as it slurped and lapped at the ticklish meal in front of it.

“Will we surrender? No! We are not spineless cowards who are not fit for the Mandalorian name! We are the Death Watch, descendants of the true warrior faith all Mandalorians once knew.”

“What is happening to that poor woman?” Master Luminara muttered, as the woman’s shrieks of mirth grew louder still.

“Tickling,” Ahsoka answered, the word sending a shiver down her spine. She could see patches of the envoy’s bright pink soles where the syrupy substance has been licked away, and they looked like they are becoming more sensitive by the second.

“Should we fear weaklings like this?” the Mandalorian speaker said, pointing to the envoy again as the Kath hound lapped at her twitching toes. A great roar of “no!” came from the group.

“We will not abandon our heritage. Our people were warriors. Strong. Feared! Now we're ruled by the New Mandalorians who think that being a pacifist is a good thing. They've given away our honor and tradition for peace. Duchess Satine and her corrupt leadership are crushing our souls, destroying our identity. And we shall fight for what is right! And we shall show them what happens to weaklings!" the Mandalorian speaker bellowed again, as he stroked his pet.

The captive envoy continued to scream hysterically as her feet are mercilessly tickled by the Kath hound's long, moist tongue. Her wiggling feet thrash about wildly in what little space the stocks allow her, and her soles wereflushed bright red beneath the translucent syrup, but this gluttonous Kath hound was relentless and ever-hungry, so it did not stop licking them for a moment.

Ahsoka shuddered as she observed the Kath hound slowly lap away every inch of the syrupy substances from the envoy’s soles. She wondered how long the envoy must have been there; judging from the empty vials of honey on the ground, it has been a while.

“We should save her!” Ahsoka whispered harshly to Master Luminara, as she imagined being in the envoy’s position, to have her own super sensitive soles licked clean ever so slowly by that merciless tongue.

“You must be patient, Padawan… it would be too great a risk,” Luminara whispered back. Ahsoka turned away from the Jedi and watched as the Kath hound finished lapping the last drops of honey. The envoy’s solesgleamed with moisture as she panted desperately for breath. Then one of them produced a small glass vial containing more of the syrupy liquid!

"NOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE, NO MORE!" the envoy begged as she saw its contents, thrashing her feet helplessly in the stocks as the group of Mandalorians laughed sadistically amongst themselves.

The speaker poured the substance all over the envoy's glistening feet, snickering as the liquid slowly trickleddown, coating every inch of her soles and flowing in between her squirming toes.

“My Kath hound is as hungry… as hungry as I am vengeance,” the Mandalorian speaker smirked, as freshtears streaked the envoy’s face, and her whole body quivered wildly with uncontrollable laughter. Ahsoka, who had been in many a ticklish situation before, was acutely aware of what that envoy must have been going through, and decided she had seen enough. She knew what Anakin would do in her situation.

“I’m saving her,” she said stubbornly, as she unclipped her lightsaber from her belt.

“Padawan, wait!”

Ahsoka charged onto the field, lightsaber in hand. A quick force push shattered the flimsy stockade as the tortured woman kicked at the Kath hound and rolled away. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Luminara run out to meet the Mandalorians, burning blade in hand, but it wasn’t till she took a step into their camp and stepped on an electrifying stun-mine that she realized her folly.

O-O-O

Mirialan Jedi Master Luminara blinked, and slowly and groggily awakened from her involuntary slumber. As her blue eyes slowly adjusted to her surroundings, her first sights were far from encouraging. She found herself in what appeared to be a sparsely decorated tent, with boxes and cases scattered about intermittently. There were no windows and no furnishings except for the single chair Luminara sat in, plus a stool, and the room was clearly not designed for comfort.

The Jedi’s subsequent revelations only increased her trepidation of her situation.

Luminara’s arms were cuffed behind her back and attached to some kind of stake in the ground. Her body was tied to a stiff plastisteel chair with her nylon-clad feet elevated in front of her. With her ankles tied together, and her shoes removed and tossed to the side, Master Luminara definitely had a bad feeling about this. She tested her bonds, but they were tied securely, with the typical Mandalorian attention to detail.

There was a Mandalorian trooper in the room with her, but the second he saw Luminara stirring he swiftly exited the room. “Doubtless, off to prepare my welcoming party,” Luminara said aloud, with a cough. She closed her mouth as she realized she had just spoken – that wasn’t like her. Her mind felt so cloudy… like she was swimming in the clouds. She blinked and tried to clear her mind, as she tried to meditate, but it felt her heart was pounding too loudly in her chest for her to concentrate. She noticed the IV that was injecting a clear blue fluid into her arm. That would explain why the Jedi Master felt so… empty. Whatever it was the Mandalorians were pumping into her body, it was making her mind fuzzy and hazy, and she could hardly feel the force. Luminara closed her eyes, but every time she tried to focus herself, it all just seemed to slip away from her, like trying to remember a dream you had half-forgotten.

“Ahhh, it seems our guest has awoken. Did you enjoy your nap, Jedi?”

Master Luminara’s eyes snapped open, glaring at the Mandalorian who stood before her. It was a steely-eyed Mandalorian with flaming red hair. Her freckled face and sharp features might have been attractive in a certain light, but in her grey and blue Mandalorian armour she looked formidable and foreboding. An emblem on her armour marked her position as Lieutenant. Luminara remember her mission briefing – this had to be Bo Katan Kryze, a fanatic to the Mandalorian cause. There would be no negotiating with this one.

She took a deep breath as she tried to centre herself, hard as it was feeling so numb to her omnipresent companion, The Force.

"I want to know what you were doing here. And you shall tell me,” the Mandalorian said. It was not a question.

“I won’t tell you anything that could put lives at risk,” Luminara said indignantly. “A Jedi would rather die than give information to murderers like you.”

Bo shrugged. “You’ll change your mind. I had our resident chemist whip up something for you two Jedi.” Two Jedi? Ahsoka… Luminara did not doubt she could withstand any torture these Mandalorians could inflict on her, but the idea of young Ahsoka being tormented by these monsters…

“And she stirred up quite the stims cocktail for you two girls – Truth serum to loosen your tongues, tranquilizers to block the Force, and a whole host of other goodies,” Bo Katan said, with a wide grin.

“We’re not afraid of you. We are Jedi,” Luminara said, inhaling slowly. There was no death, there was the Force. She would not allow herself to betray the Republic, no matter what stims they pumped into her body.

“Jedi have their breaking point… and without the Force… you’re only human – or Mirialan, in your case,” Bo Katan said, as she took a seat on the stool in front of Luminara’s nylon-covered feet.

Luminara wiggled her toes nervously as she noticed the predatory look on Bo Katan’s face –the Mandalorian was staring hungrily at her soles. Her feet were well-shaped, soft but very large and a lighter-shade of yellowish green than the rest of her body. She painted her nails black, to match her fingernails as per Mirialian tradition. She had no idea why the Mandalorian was looking so intensely at her feet, or why even her boots had been removed, but she quickly got her answer.

The Jedi Master was unable to mask the shudder that went through her body as Bo Katan reached out andtraced down the sole lightly with a single gloved finger.

“Ticklish, Jedi?”

Bo Katan’s steely eyes met Luminara’s wide blue eyes, and began tickling even harder – now there was one finger on each sole. Luminara bit her lip as the giggles threatened to break from her lips – she had never imagined being so ticklish, or that she was even ticklish at all. She couldn’t remember the last time someone had touched her in such a way. It didn’t even make sense that she would be so sensitive; surely all the training she did would have desensitized her feet!

“The stims we gave you… one of them amplifies the receptiveness of skin to sensation. But I bet you can feel that, eh?”

Luminara definitely could, as her foggy mind conspired against her, her willpower rapidly eroding as the gloved hands continued their dance along her wiggling, nylon-clad soles. She caught herself grinning once or twice, but even that was shameful for the composed Jedi warrior.

It didn’t take long for cracks to appear in her vaunted Jedi discipline – the gloved fingers just kept probing, probing, probing. Luminara wiggled her long toes furiously to try to take her mind off the sensations, but it didn’t seem to do any good at all. Bo-Katan just kept adding more and more fingers and more and more fuel to the ticklish fire than was growing from embers to an inferno with worrying speed. The pyroclastic sensations came to their melting point as Bo-Katan’s gloved hands began scratching insistently at the top of the heels, right where the heel met the arch. It was like a heap of firewood had been hoisted onto a dying flame, as Luminara closed her eyes and stopped for a moment as her brain started to process the new stimulus; then a shriek, and a burst of explosive laughter erupted from her. Luminara’s voice possessed an older feminine edge which made Bo-Katan smile as she tickled the base of the arches on one foot and then the other. The composed and mature Jedi Master was now nigh-devoid of composure as she threw her head back and roared with helpless laughter. The stimulants had stoked her sensitivity, and Bo-Katan’s masterful fingers had burned away what resistance remained. Bo-Katan tickled faster, and faster, till Luminara felt like her slender soles were aflame with sensations, and then suddenly pulled away, as the Jedi Master panted like she had just been training for hours.

“I bet you’re wondering… why tickling?”

Bo-Katan stood up, rubbing her gloved hands together. She looked at the seated and bound Mirialan Jedi Master with a smile.

"It's a tradition that stretches all the way back to Mandalore the Preserver. Why even Revan and the Jedi Exile, Meetra Surik experienced it. It tests endurance, strength, and one's ability to withstand interrogation... It's an invaluable practice,” Bo-Katan nodded solemnly.

O-O-O

“I bet you’re wondering… why tickling?”

At the opposite end of the Mandalorian camp, in a similarly sparse and spartan hut, Ahsoka Tano lay seated in the same predicament as her Jedi companion. Ahsoka recalled the briefings – the brown-haired Mandalorian warrior who was tickling Ahsoka’s dark stocking-clad feet with a toothbrush in one hand and a feather in the other was called Sooza, Bo-Katan’s right-hand woman. Sooza’s knowledge of stims and poisons gave her a fearsome reputation, and although her grey and black Mandalorian armour looked plain and unassuming, she was one of the most dangerous members of Death Watch. Clone intelligence reports had neglected to mention her love of tickle-torture too, Ahsoka thought, grumbling as the Death Watch interrogator and chemical expert answered her own question.

“Our leaders give us fancy tales of valour and honour and tradition, but it is all nonsense,” Sooza said, dismissively, as she continued to work her pair of tools all over Ahsoka’s flapping, scrunching soles. A toothbrush was bad enough on its own, but combined with a feather, it was like having one foot dipped in scalding water while the other was dipped in freezing water. The juxtaposition of sensations made the torture all the more unbearable. The bristly, devastating circular motions of the toothbrush along the pads of Ahsoka’s tender toes, already made her want to yank her foot out of its socket, but the slithery, slick feather lapping up and down the high arch of her other foot doubled and tripled the ticklish intensity. The overflowing of sensations along Ahsoka’s smooth nylon-clad soles, combined with the stims that were making her head swim, were making the Togruta Jedi practically wet herself with laughter. “They say it’s been around for ages, and blah blah blah, and they’ve only recently ‘reclaimed this part of our heritage’ and yadda yadda yadda,” Sooza said, as she continued to work her tools in effortless tandem – now it was the brush scrubbing Ahsoka’s arches while the feather snaked around the toes. “They use tickling in the trials now because I told them to.”

Ahsoka let out an incoherent squeal, which Sooza interpreted as a response of shock and surprise.

“You doubt me, do you? Understandable…” Sooza said, as she continued her casual tone of voice, as if she and Ahsoka were enjoying a pleasant conversation at a café on Coruscant, instead of Sooza ruthlessly tormenting every inch of Ahsoka’s ticklish stocking-clad soles. “They said it was silly… till I made showed them what tickling could do… I’m the only one here who knows how to make high-quality stims, so getting my way was easy. How are the stims, by the way?” Sooza said, suddenly stopping her tickling of Ahsoka’s feet to check on the flow of stimulants. She fiddled with them for a second, then immediately hopped back to Ahsoka’s sensitive soles, sending the Togruta into a new steady stream of squeaks and squeals.

“I’ve undergone rigorous testing on these stims, so do let me know if you feel dissatisfied with them,” Sooza said, with mock sweetness. “I want super-duper ticklishness! Haha, but something tells me these tootsies were ticklish even before then,” Sooza giggled, as she continued her lethally ticklish wielding of brush and feather. “Has anyone ever told you that you have very ticklish toes?”

“Yehehehehehes!” Ahsoka said, closed her eyes as laugher burbled out of her.

“Let me tell you about my own trial… oh, what a night that was…” Sooza said wistfully, as she dusted the feather along the tops of Ahsoka’s black nylon-clad soles while tapping at the soles with the brush.

O-O-O

“Let me tell you about my own trial… oh, what a night that was…” Bo-Katan said fearfully, as she wiggled her fingers wildly against the arches of both of Luminara’s black stockinged feet at once.

“I still remember my own trial strongly. A hundred pull-ups while my underarms were feathered," Bo-Katan said, suddenly stopping her attack on Luminara's feet for a minute to reach for the Jedi's underarms instead, digging in haphazardly. "If my arms weren't entirely straight, the rep would not be counted. If my feet touched the floor, I'd have to start from zero. Did I mention they were tickling my bare feet at the time too?" Bo-Katan said, suddenly reaching back to tickle Luminara's feet with one hand while teasing her armpit with the other.

"It. Was. Torture. What you're getting is practically light in comparison," Bo-Katan chuckled, as she continued teasing Luminara's two ticklish spots simultaneously. “But they say the trials show a warrior’s true calling. It showed them all my ability to lead. ”

“Whahahat kind of leheheader are you! Leader of muhuhurderers!” Luminara tried to say, but her words only fanned the flames as Bo-Katan tickled her even more ferociously.

“All I want to hear from you, is what are the Republic’s plans. Talk, or laugh.”

O-O-O

“I still remember my own trial strongly. Five hundred sit-ups while my tummy was teased," Sooza explainedjubilantly. “Oh, what a night that was! It really was such fun.” The Mandalorian reached forward to give Ahsoka’s stomach an experimental squeeze, and was delighted by the results. “They say the trials show a warrior’s true calling. It definitely showed me mine – interrogation. I’ve been in this chair enough to know just how to make it unbearable,” Sooza said with a laugh.

“I envy you, Jedi. Getting your limits pushed like this… oh, how I would love to be in your shoes… well, you aren’t wearing shoes, but you get my meaning,” Sooza purred. Ahsoka’s bubbly laughter spouted from her again, like an overflowing fountain.

“It’s a shame you can’t tickle yourself… it’s one of my… fantasies to be tickled by a master of this elusive art. A shame the second best in Death Watch is Bo-Katan, and to be honest, she’s very amateurish. I mean, she doesn’t even remove her gloves, for Mandalore’s sake! And only ever uses her fingers… how boring. Wait, you won’t tell her I said that, will you?” Sooza said with a devilish smile, using the line as an excuse to tickle Ahsoka even harder.

“You won’t, right? Promise me you won’t!” Sooza said, with a cruel glint in her eyes as the tools in her hands flew over Ahsoka’s shaking, quivering soles.

“It really is quite hard to use two such different tools at the same time, you know. You captives are all the same – so ungrateful! I’d say scrubbing with the brush while stroking with the feather is the tickling equivalent of patting your head while rubbing your stomach! Harder than it sounds! But I bet you have no appreciation for that!”

Ahsoka wondered if this mad Mandalorian’s nonsensical ramblings were part of her interrogation strategy, but she was too sweaty and sore to think, and the stims flowing though her veins made her head swim. The relentless flood of sensations blew over her, like a tsunami, as Ahsoka’s laughed and laughed. This Sooza was probably insane, but she was damn good with those tools of hers – she had even discovered how ticklish the gaps between Ahsoka’s toes were, and the bases of those slender, agile toes. Now they were constantlyoverrun by wave after wave of ticklish attacks.

“Now fun as this is, little Jedi, my lieutenant wants to know about the Republic plans, so whenever you’re ready, let’s hear it. Or you just keep laughing that sweet, girly laugh of yours, I honestly don’t mind...”

O-O-O

Though her eyes were stained with tears, Luminara could see that it was nightfall from a rip in the tent. Bo-Katan and a somewhat-less-skilled subordinate had launched a barrage of ticklish attacks on her ticklish soles and body. The blazing, roaring sensations that had rampaged through her ticklish body had never had a chance to cease, and Luminara was grateful for this first true break. They had loaded her up with stims to induce sleep before departing, as they didn’t want the wily Jedi Master escaping, but Luminara was not worried.

As Luminara huffed and puffed for breath, as she felt her mind shutting down from all the stims flowing through her system, she still found the strength for a triumphant smile. She flexed the bonds around her arms and she pulled a hand free. The sweat from her desperate struggles had acted as a lubricant, and the nimble and flexible Jedi had managed to free a hand. She plucked the IV from her arm quickly, and paused, waiting for the Force to come back, pulsing through her body like a warm flame.

“Never underestimate a Jedi.”

O-O-O

Through the maelstrom of sensations, Ahsoka could see that the sun had fallen from a gap in the tent’s door. Sooza had stayed with her the entire day, tormenting every single one of her toes, moving up to harass her mid-section, before going back down to play with Ahsoka’s toes and feet again. Sooza skipped off, the crazy Mandalorian promising her that they would have a lot more fun tomorrow.

Although Ahsoka’s throat burned from all the forced laughter, and her eyes were heavy from her tiring day, she knew not to be disenchanted – it wasn’t over yet. Sooza, for all her chemical knowledge, had made a miscalculation. Maybe it was her age, all the energy she had expanded writhing against her bonds, her Togruta biology, or her midi-chlorian count, but the stims Sooza had injected had lost their bite hours ago. She was far from one hundred percent, but the Force wasn’t blocked off from her entirely. Ahsoka closed her eyes, focused and flicked her fingers – the tube injecting the Force-stopping Stims popped out, and clattered to the floor. Ahsoka smiled. Now she just had to wait for the stims to clear her system.

“Never underestimate a Jedi.”

It was later that evening, when a Mandalorian trooper came to check on the captive Jedi, that Luminara sprang her escape plan. The shrewd Jedi Master closed her eyes and feigned sleep till the trooper walked closer, and then suddenly stood up. She had disposed of the binds trapping her to that accursed chair long ago.

“You will tell me where the other Jedi is,” Luminara said, waving her hand. The mind trick was an invaluable weapon in any Jedi’s arsenal. With any luck, if this Mandalorian hadn’t undergone mental training, he would agree to whatever was being said to them without being able to think for himself. As a Jedi Guardian, Master Luminara had always been more potent in combat-oriented abilities, but she expected she should be able to dominate the mind of some random grunt.

“I will…” the Mandalorian mumbled softly, as if choking, and then suddenly shouted. “Not!” He reached for his communicator. “The Jedi is loose at prison A, repeat, the Jedi is-” The reminder of the Mandalorian’s sentence was muffled by the sound of a heavy, Force-guided, plastisteel container smashing him in the face.

“So we do this the hard way,” Luminara muttered as she pulled a stun-baton from the trooper's belt - much better than those clunky blasters.

The trooper's back-up arrived distressingly quickly, with the typical Mandalorian efficiency that made them so difficult to dispatch. She ducked as a swarm of darts ripped into the wall of the tent behind her. The group of Mandalorians might have been able to keep her pinned down if not for a sudden explosion that tore a wide hole in the tent wall.

Of all people, it was Ahsoka, a pair of blazing lightsabers in hand. She tossed one to Luminara as she force-deflected a series of Darts intended to incapacitate her.

Lightsabers flashing, the two Jedi quickly carved a path outside the camp of horrors, dodging a hail of dart blasters from concealed and hovering Mandalorian snipers. It hurt her pride, but Luminara knew it was a fight they might not win, and she urged the headstrong padawan to retreat, who glared at her angrily yet relented.

"Calm yourself, Padawan... they will get their comeuppance," Luminara said sagely. "Be patient..."

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back