• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ruptsura, Part One (adventure/fantasy) (m/f and f/f)

haru_sphinx

Hi, TMF! Just a quick premise, skip this part if you want to get straight to the story. This marks my first post not only on the forums but also in the story section! I've been lurking around a lot for the past couple of years, and thinking on and off about writing/submitting a work. What I've got here is the first part in the many-parter that'll span over a good bit of time, so please be patient with me. I appreciate your reading and your feedback, and I also appreciate your opinions!
Also, bear in mind that this story already features a moderate-to-heavy amount of plot and detail for a tickling story, but to me it's more fun that way! If things get too confusing, let me know and I'll make an index of terms. Ideally, it's not too much of a stretch for anyone that's played a tabletop RPG / magic-included video game. Anyhow, let it take its course, and enjoy.

There is some tickling in this part, I sort of wanted to dive right in.

--------------------------------------------------------

The sun was beginning to set over the warm climate of the Ivory Woods. The scene remained quiet, save for the occasional bug or bird chirping, stretching out for miles in either direction.

In one particularly dense section of the woods, a human girl traipsed through the bushes and plants. Her hands and feet were covered in dirt and scratches, her clothes little more than rags clinging to her thin, curvy body. Shoulder-length black hair was messily tossed about her face, her blue eyes showing weariness as she fought against more branches, creating even more rips in her already-ripped thin clothing.

Seren was lost, it seemed, mainly for not knowing where she was at all. She remembered very little-- a few hours ago, she found herself awaking in the middle of these woods, knowing only her name. After some confused wandering, she concluded that the best way to get anywhere was to start moving, and so she had. The fact that it had been a few hours and she hadn't run into any other humanoid forms of life was a little unsettling.

She knew that she had lived somewhere before...Earth was that somewhere, she concluded, as she nearly tripped over a rock while her arms were assaulted by the thin, vicious branches. She had been...twenty? Somewhere in there. Her body didn't feel any different, so she could have concluded that this was her same body.

How had she gotten here? The trees themselves were a stark white color, not like any place she'd ever been to before. And she definitely didn't remember wearing these clothes. She remembered...hm. It was difficult to grasp. Her name was Seren. Seren...something. This was frustrating.

After another hour or so, Seren could feel herself getting hungry. Not only that, but she was starting to get dizzy-- definitely thirsty, probably dehydrated. It was starting to wear on her, and she soon had to sit down, near the base of a rather large tree. She sighed, placing her head in her hands, and looking down to her feet. She began to contemplate; would she die here?

The rustling of a bush nearby caught her attention and Seren sprung up to her feet. As she watched, a human-like creature emerged. The other creature was similar to herself in size, and looked human, but with the contrast of dark brown skin to pure white hair. As she looked closer, it seemed that this creature's skin was decorated with leopard-like spots as well, and from where its ears would be poked out catlike brown ears. Behind him swished a furry brown catlike tail.

"You're a human!" It cried out. From its voice, Seren determined that the creature was...male? His clothing was drab, modest, though he wore no shoes. She backed up, finding her back against the tree trunk.

"Y-yes?" she asked, hopeful that this creature wasn't going to attack her while she was unarmed. She yelped, throwing her arms up as the creature sprung forward, hands outstretched, and grasped her around the waist.

Before she knew what was happening, Seren was on the ground, with this creature straddling her. "I've never seen a human before," he was musing, apparently unable to be moved much by Seren's hands shoving on his body. Then again, she was already weak from walking around by herself for a while, not to mention not having really eaten anything in that time. She suspected that she wasn't doing much for her own strength.

"Get off!" Seren insisted, her voice rising to a yell, then lowering slightly to a shrill shriek as the creature's head dipped down towards her body, where a rip in her rags of clothing was exposing quite a bit of her stomach. She watched as the creature's tongue slipped out of his mouth, and its rough surface slid slowly, almost intently, across the flat of her stomach, towards her belly button.

Seren exploded in a shriek of laughter that she had been unprepared for. That had tickled-- a lot. More than she could have thought it would. A steady stream of giggles began to pour from her lips as the creature's tongue continued its sideways path along her stomach, swirling around just under her navel. For a split second, Seren swore the creature looked up at her, but threw her head back with a fresh wave of laughter when his tongue dipped into her belly button, ticklish sensations shooting all throughout her body.

"Hahaha--stop!" she insisted as the creature continued tonguing at her belly button. She would have thought herself crazy, but it was as if she felt her strength leaving her the more this creature went on. "It ticklesahahaha! Nohahahaooo!"

"Uriah!" The shout of another male voice from behind them made the creature shoot its head up, briefly stopping the tickling of her belly button. Seren was already breathing hard, releasing tiny giggles; her skin was still tingling as if she was still being tickled. The creature backed up off her and she looked up to see another creature, much like the first, but a bit bigger and broader. His hair, like the first, was nearly pure white, a stark contrast to his dark skin. "Did you find a human?" the second creature was asking the first.

"Y-yes, and I was--"

"I know what you were doing. You know you're supposed to take her back to the clan." His voice was patronizing, almost condescending. The first creature, Uriah, nodded.

"Sorry." He reached down, firmly grasping one of Seren's hands and pulling her to her feet. Drained of her strength and still a little tingly, she had no choice but to go with him.

The three of them walked in relative silence for a few minutes. Then, into view came a circle of huts, not quite crudely made but not quite the pinnacle of architecture, either. Both the creatures were looking around cautiously, before the one named Uriah nudged her into one of the huts, shutting the door on her and locking it.

"...Going to tell the Madrelean females to get her cleaned up." One of them was saying as they left.

Seren turned around to see the inside of the hut. It was dark enough outside that the inside of the building was incredibly dim. She couldn't really make out more than a few vague shapes, but from what she could hear and smell, there was water nearby.

After a minute, the door clicked and opened again. A few more of the creatures walked in, three in all. These were a little shorter, and though they were dressed modestly, Seren thought from what the others had said that these were females of the species.

"I hope they didn't treat you too harshly." One of them said, moving across the hut to light a few candles. The other two were fiddling with some towels and bottles. "We've never seen a human before, and Uriah tends to get a little...ahead of himself."

"Uh..." Seren began, unsure of what to say. She couldn't imagine a place in which...anyone hadn't seen humans in their lifetime. It solidified the idea that she was a little more lost than she had initially thought.

"You must be thirsty." The creature continued. She reached into a nearby basket and drew from it a waterskin, offering it to Seren, who drank it happily. It quenched her thirst almost instantly, but she still downed it all, the cool, clear liquid a more-than-needed respite. She was offered a plate of food after that-- some sort of meat, that, when she ate it, couldn't determine what it was from. She ate it anyway, assuming it was something similar to beef. In the least, it was salted and seasoned.

"T-thank you." she coughed a little as she spoke. "Sorry, but what are you?"

"Oh, they didn't say?" The creature asked. At her empty look, she sighed. "Figures. We are all Madrelean. Half-demons." The girl seemed to grin. "That may not mean a lot to you now, but...well. We're going to take you to Princess Viva in the morning. She'll tell you more. Tonight," she was definitely grinning now, "You get to get cleaned up and get new clothes."

"Oh...good." Seren was still a little confused, but thankful that she would get a bath. "So I just...bathe, then?" she asked.

"Sort of." The Madrelean responded. "Strip down, we're going to clean you."
"Y-you want me to...?" Seren asked, somewhat incredulously.

"We're all women here, right?" the girl giggled. "By the way, my name is Perrine. This is Sasha and Isabel."

"I'm, uh, Seren." she responded. These...Madrelean were insane. Hospitable, but insane.

"Good, then. Do you need some help?" Perrine asked, reaching out with her hands as if to tug her clothes off her.

"I-I've got it." Seren insisted. She looked around, seeing the other two girls watching her almost curiously, and slowly pulled her rags off, setting them aside. She felt exposed, and blushed a little.

"Get in." Perrine motioned to the ground-level bath that seemed to be more of a spring. Seren did so, slowly at first but soon after more quickly- the water was warm, and inviting.

"So what did you mean when you said you were going to clean me?" Seren asked.

"Oh, that's an easy one." Perrine smirked. The girls were surrounding her now, getting into the water, brushes and sponges and towels in their long-nailed hands. "We don't want you to get too tired, after all, you're our guest of honor. Now," she looked at the other girls, "Where should we begin?"

Seren squeaked in surprise as Sasha and Isabel grasped her arms, lifting them high over her head.

"Under her arms, then?" Perrine asked. She grabbed a nearby bottle, squirting some of its contents onto a sponge. The girl leaned over, pressing the sponge against Seren's left armpit and rubbing it against her skin.

The sponge was soft, and it tickled horribly. Seren bit her lip, trying not to burst into immediate giggles.

"You're ticklish, and I know it." she could hear Perrine whispering into her ear. "Laugh for me." She scrubbed a little harder, and Seren's willpower all but broke.

"N-nohahahastop!" she squeaked inbetween giggles, kicking her feet. The other two girls were strong, though, and try as she might, she couldn't pull her arms away. Perrine continued rubbing the sponge in slow, sure circles over her armpit, and Seren could do little but laugh in response. After another minute, Perrine began to scrub a little faster, causing Seren to shriek louder.

"Have to make sure you're clean." the girl informed her. A few more torturous scrubs and she was done, dipping the sponge back into the water to get all the soap out and rubbing it a few times over her soapy armpit, pulling a few more giggles out of her. Seren, thankful it was over, tried to tug her arms away. "Not quite." Perrine smirked. "That was only one of them."

Seren felt her stomach drop a little, watching in horror as Perrine squirted more soap onto the sponge. "Please don't..." she begged.

"How will you be clean if I don't?" Perrine asked with a wink.

"P-please donhahahaha--!" Seren laughed again as the sponge began its slow, tedious scrubs against her right underarm. It seemed like Perrine lingered longer before speeding up this time around, and though Seren writhed and jerked, she wasn't getting away. When the girl started to rinse her off, Seren was thankful, until she heard Perrine say the only words she would have dreaded to hear.

"Where to next?"

The Madrelean girls giggled between themselves, huddling together for a moment before spreading out around her body. "Is...is there something wrong?" Seren asked, looking a little confused.

At once, the three girls grasped at different parts of her body. Perrine and Isabel each took one of Seren's arms, holding them so she couldn't move away. Sasha moved inbetween her legs, spreading them apart so when Seren looked down, Sasha was in front of her. She would be able to move her legs, but it would do little good; she would be uselessly wrapping her legs further around Sasha's waist.

The catlike Madrelean was watching her, apparently delighting in her predicament. She reached forward, with one, wriggling nail, and placed it gently against Seren's flat stomach, stretched tight from the other girls holding her arms up and away. Seren inhaled reflexively, her heart pounding away in her chest, her cheeks dusted pink.

"Uriah-- you met him before, in the forest, didn't you?" Sasha asked. Seren didn't respond, her breath still held, and Sasha gave a little half-roll of her eyes that suggested she expected as much. "He's a good friend of mine. He told me about how sensitive your belly was." She punctuated her sentence with a quick swirl of her nail around the skin under Seren's navel, and the human girl squeezed her eyes shut to try to block out the tickling sensation. It was true, she was incredibly ticklish on her stomach. "I understand that I'm to clean your stomach, but you would understand if I had a little fun at the same time, wouldn't you?"

"P-please don't tickle me any more..." Seren insisted quietly, begging Sasha with her eyes.

Sasha giggled, a musical, whimsical noise. "Oh, my little human. There's not much you can do about that at this point." Her other hand brought a sponge up above Seren's exposed stomach, squeezing it gently so that soapy water dripped onto her skin. "And what do you know," Sasha's eyes glinted. "I actually feel sort of bad for you. Still..."

The sponge touched Seren's skin, scrubbing gently over her ribs. Her skin exploded with tickly sensations, shooting across one of the largest ticklish spots on her. "N-no---!" she insisted, squirming her body around, her breasts shaking from side to side as she did so.

Sasha stared transfixedly at Seren's bouncing tits for a moment before her eyes skirted back down to her plaything's stomach. "I'm here to play with you~" She said, perhaps more to herself than Seren, her sponge scrubbing a little more intently over Seren's side.

Seren broke into laughter, bucking her hips up and down. Her skin felt like it was on fire with the sponge up against it, and it seemed when she squirmed off to the side to get away, Sasha switched to her other side to push her back in the first direction. "Plehehehease stooohahahop!" the human girl gasped between laughing.

"Not until we're finished." Sasha teased, playing with Seren's sides a little more before dragging the sponge back to her stomach, closer to her hips.

Seren all but howled with laughter, gyrating her hips around in circles. The sponge dipped teasingly lower a few times over what must have been a solid five minutes of pure torture, pulling a whimper out of the girl now and then, but overall she was mostly laughing until her ribs were sore, a place Sasha wasn't against taking the sponge to now and then to catch her off-guard.

Only when Sasha re-dipped the sponge into the water and rinsed her off did Seren get to rest, though she was still releasing a chuckle here and there.

"I wish I could do that all night." Sasha said, somewhat disappointed. "She's too fun. Anywhere else, girls? Oh,” she blinked, as if remembering something, “We can't forget how dirty her feet are." Perrine and Isabel each took one of Seren's legs, holding her tightly while Sasha retrieved one of the small brushes, not much bigger than a toothbrush, and set it aside. Seren watched as Sasha squirted some soap onto her hands, then sighed in relief as the girl started to massage her feet, one by one.

At least they weren't going to tickle her feet, Seren thought. She began to relax into the touch, as Sasha's skillful fingers moved up and down her soles, pressing lightly in circles into her heels and nudging the aches out of the balls of her feet.

"Do you think she's ticklish here?" Seren heard Sasha asked. She opened her eyes to see the girl with the small brush in her hand, poised over the toes of her right foot.

"D-don't tickle me..." Seren begged, and Sasha grinned at her.

"If you weren't ticklish, it wouldn't be a problem, would it?" She rested the brush on Seren's big toe, scrubbing lightly.

The ticklish feeling shot through her toes, into her foot, and up her leg. Seren squeezed her mouth and eyes shut tightly, intent on not giggling, not giving into the feeling. It was absolute torture.

"You're trying to resist, aren't you?" Sasha asked, her long nails teasing lightly over Seren's heel while the brush scrubbed lazily over the rest of her toes. "You'll laugh soon, I promise..."

Seren shook her head, hard. She writhed her hips, trying to concentrate on something- anything, else. It was as if she could feel each and every individual bristle against her toes, teasing her, trying to pull laughter from her. She had to keep her composure, she couldn't just laugh--...

"I'm going to break you." Sasha moved the brush up under Seren's toes and she couldn't stop it. The ticklish sensation was too much to bear. "Tell me how much it tickles you." The repetitive, insistent scrubbing of the brush's bristles against one of her most sensitive spots alongside Sasha's long, tickly nails gently dragging along her heel pushed her into a steady stream of giggles. "There it is." The Madrelean purred.

"Please stop!" Seren managed amidst her giggles, trying to squirm and pull her foot away. Sasha moved with her, making sure that the brush never left the underside of her toes. "Ehehehe it tickles!" the human girl laughed.

"Of course it does, it's also getting you clean." Sasha pulled her fingers away from Seren's heel, and the girl looked down to see Sasha retrieving another brush, just like the first. She placed it against Sasha's left foot, at her sole, her other hand still scrubbing away under the poor girl's toes. "Your soles aren't ticklish, are they?"

"Don't tickle mehehehe!" Seren laughed. Sasha stuck her tongue out playfully, starting to scrub at Seren's soles with both brushes. "Nooohahahaaooooo!"

The sensation was intense. All the bristles against her soft soles was like a million ticklish electric shocks all at once. "It's not too much, is it?" Sasha teased.

"Yes hahahaha it isahahaha!" Seren shrieked.

"That's too bad, this dirt is really sunk into your skin." Sasha giggled. Soon, after much desperate laughter and begging from Seren to stop, Sasha pulled away, setting the brushes aside. She looked at the other girls amusedly.

"So what's left?" Sasha asked.

"Will you do the honors, Isabel?" Perrine asked, looking to the girl named Isabel. Isabel's eyes traveled towards Seren's thighs, and she nodded once, silently.

In response, Perrine slipped around behind Seren, quickly holding her arms behind her body. Try as she might, Seren was unable to pull away-- these girls were strong, it seemed. Sasha held onto her legs, and between the two of them, she was all but held in place, unable to squirm past shaking her hips back and forth. "W-wait, what are you going to do?"

Isabel didn't respond, simply taking the bottle of soap and pouring it over her skin, from her knees up to her hips. With her feet held together, the soap slid down her inner thighs to pool inbetween her legs. Isabel retrieved a large, handheld scrub brush, gently brushing it back and forth over the soap on the human girl's knees.

"Ahehehe..." she started to giggle, shaking her hips back and forth. The two Madrelean girls, one behind her and one at her feet, held fast, and so despite her twitching and squealing, Seren stayed mostly in place while the silent Isabel rubbed the brush over both her knees. "Plehehease stop!"

What made the brush torture was that Isabel was relentless. She wasn't interested in vocal teasing, playing with Seren, or giving her a break. She stared intently at the girl, the brush repeating its back and forth, stroking, rubbing, tickling motion. It wasn't long until Seren's ribs hurt from laughing-- her knees were sensitive, and Isabel showed no sign of letting up.

After what felt like an eternity, Isabel finally pulled the brush back. Seren was still giggling, squirming back and forth. "P-please tell me it's over..." she breathed heavily. Isabel gave her a pointed look, and the brush descended again, this time on Seren's inner thighs.

The human girl squealed and bucked her hips, a fresh round of laughter bursting from her. The brush against her soapy, wet skin tickled like crazy, but what was even worse was that the brush kept moving dangerously close to her crotch, almost teasingly, almost as if it wanted to touch her smooth skin there. "Nohahahaoo!" she laughed, trying to squirm her body to the left and right, even though she knew it wouldn't matter.

Another seeming eternity passed before Isabel pulled away and the two girls released her. She was still tingly with the tickling sensation, and the brush having been so close to her exposed pussy made her lower body ache dully for the touch.

"I think that just about covers it." Perrine was saying. Seren felt a wave of relief wash over her as she curled up in the water, the Madrelean girls getting out of the bath and letting her take a break.

"W-why do you have to..." Seren began to ask, still feeling a little lost. She shook her head, dispelling the awkward feeling. "Tickle me so much? The...the guys I met, and then you three..."

Sasha gave her a slightly sympathetic look as girls each retrieved a fluffy-looking towel. "Princess Viva will tell you all that." she said, gesturing for Seren to get out of the bath. "If we started to tell you now, we'd all be here for a long time. Besides," she added as Seren somewhat unceremoniously climbed out of the water into the night air-- it was a little chilly, and she shivered, feeling her nipples at attention. Sasha moved over first, wrapping one of the towels around Seren's naked body, sliding her gentle arms around Seren's waist from behind as she did so. "I can't give you all the answers you seek."

"Madrelean are half-demons," Perrine added, getting another towel around Seren's shoulders and shooing Sasha off her, which the latter girl seemed to resent just a little, "But we're still a nice people. Please keep it in mind."

Seren stared at them incredulously while she was guided to a nearby bed-- little more than a cot with a pile of furs on it as blankets. She was still dripping wet in some places, which the three girls seemed happy to take care of, gently and carefully drying her off with the towels. It felt more than weird to her-- like they were treating her like a god.

Well, sort of. They had just tickled the ever-loving daylights out of her, she remembered, with little regard to her begging them to stop. Her skin tingled at the thought. If they were so nice, giving her a place to stay and a warm bath, as well as food and water, why were they kidnapping and tickling her...?

"Isabel will be by with clothes to get you in the morning." Perrine said, nodding her head over to the Madrelean who had yet to speak. Isabel gave a quick bow, hesitating before following the other two girls out of the hut and locking the door once more.

Seren frowned a little, laying back onto the furs and staring up at the roof of the hut. It seemed as if there were two realistic options in front of her.

The first was that she would wake up sometime after going to sleep, and it would all be a dream. The second was that she would wake up after sleeping and it was real, which was the more likely scenario, as even the soft furs she was on now were ever-so-gently tickling at her exposed skin, bringing home the feeling that she was definitely in full consciousness.

Seren could only hope as she drifted off into an exhausted and sleepy slumber that more of this ticklish torture was not in her future.

Oh heck yes, love the amount of detail not too much but just enough. Can't wait to see more!

Thanks for the quick responses! Feedback's always been my biggest downfall, so I love seeing that people like what I'm doing!

I love full body scrubbing scenarios too, it's one of my favorites even though I don't see it a lot. Gonna try to hit up as many other scenarios as possible as I go on, so we'll see how it goes.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back