• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Selina Scott(UK)later this year

Braveheartickle

TMF Poster
I was browsing the bbc website and came across a news item in the comedy section that indicated channel 4 were preparing a documentary about rod hull's life/career for broadcast later this year.

SURELY IT MUST INCLUDE THE CLIP OF SELINA SCOTT HAVING HER STOCKINGED FEET TICKLED BY EMU? PLEASE!!!!!!!

*FAINT!!!*

Braveheart, any news when this could be on!?!?

I remember twice in the last few months, there's been potential for this clip, once on a prgramme showing the fluctuating fortunes of UK Breakfast TV presenters over the years (SS was one of them, but no clip), the other was during the 20th Anniversary celebrations of BBC Breakfast TV, where viewers supposedly phoned up with their fave clips. I recorded both, but no joy :(

Surely this time? Although undoubtedly they'll show the Micheal Parkinson clip....

Here's hoping, eh people?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s. i_bloke, are you there? This is YOUR clip, dude!

No matter how silly the scene was I am betting it is an awesome scene. I anxiously wait for the discovery to be made and the clip to be made and posted.

Rajee...

...you have NO idea how cool it is!!!

Let's just wait and pray...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back