• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psychology Conference Part 2: Tables Turned, Toes Tickled (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Part 1 is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ogy-Conference-Demonstration-Part-1-(M-F-F-F)

--

“You’d voluntarily let me tickle you?” the concept was unfathomable to Mallory.

“Yes, sweetie! I love being tickled,” Belle replied with an innocent smile.

“I just can’t imagine…it’s such torture to me.”

“Well it’s torture to me too,” explained Belle. “But I also love it.”

Mallory shook her head, “It’s hard for me to understand….”

“You see,” Belle said, “the sensation is so overpowering and agonizing, but it’s also so sensual and erotic. If you fight against it and want it to be over the whole time, it will feel like torture. But if you just relax and try not to fight it, surrender to it, it can be delightful.”

“I think it being torture is just too ingrained in me…” Mallory said.

“Why is that?” asked Belle.

“Well, my dad and brother tickled me a lot when I was growing up. I felt so dominated and powerless.”

“Oh, sweetie - that’s terrible. They would refuse to stop when you wanted them to stop?”

“Oh yes, that was the whole thing. They knew how torturous it was for me. They used how ticklish I was against me, and I hated that. They were so much stronger than me, I couldn’t get away.”

“No wonder you hate it, you’re scarred from that, Sweet Girl!”

Mallory nodded sadly.

“You know, I do think people can change their relationship to being tickled. But there has to be trust and respect and balance.”

“Balance?”

“Well, for example, in my relationship, I’m both a tickler and a ticklee. I receive it and I also dish it out. That provides for a good balance. I think you’d make a good tickler, Mallory….”

“Haha, I do like the idea…”

“Often times people who have been on the receiving end more than they would have liked are pretty good at dishing it out.”

“I mean, it makes sense. I sure do know from experience what can be torturous…”

“I’ll bet you do. Show me…” Belle flopped backwards on the bed and her shirt slid up to expose her belly. She wiggled her beautiful toes, which were painted dark blue. Her feet were size eight.

Mallory stood up and slowly, tentatively walked toward Belle. She felt shy but something in her felt very bold too. Suddenly her tentativeness vanished and with both hands she started tickling Belle’s sides with fervor.

The suddenness and intensity of Mallory’s tickling sent Belle into an immediate tizzy. She screamed for a brief moment and then the scream turned into a torrent of laughter. She closed her eyes and took in the incredible mix of agony and ecstasy.

Mallory loved Belle’s response. She loved the power she felt. She loved being in control. She loved seeing someone who was just as - if not even more - ticklish than she was.

She continued dancing her fingers all over Belle’s sides and then onto her belly. Belle roared with laughter and tried hard not to push Mallory’s hands away or roll over. She really wanted Mallory to enjoy her experience as a ‘ler.

“Are you ticklish on your feet?” Mallory said, pausing. Belle took a moment to catch her breath.

“Is it too much?” Mallory asked, suddenly identifying with the victim and remembering how torturous it was in her own experience to be tickled.

“No, Sweetie, it’s delightful. I love it. Yes, my feet are very ticklish. Watching you up there today I was imagining myself in that scenario and I think I would have been screaming. I think they would have called security….” She scooted all the way up onto the bed so her feet reached the very edge, soles exposed. She wiggled her toes playfully.

With a mischievous look on her face, Mallory began spidering her fingers all over Belle’s soles. Belle was again taken aback by the lack of lead-up or lighter teasing. She found herself exploding into laughter with the words, “Jeez Mally, you don’t waste any tiiii-hhahahahahahahaaaaaEEEEHEHEHEEEEEHEEEHAHAHA!!!”

Mallory just loved Belle’s extreme reactions and it fueled the intensity of her tickling exponentially. Belle shrieked and pounded her fists on the bed as she laughed uncontrollably, Mallory’s fingers sliding and stroking all over both her soles.

“You’re go-HEHEEEEE - good!! TOO GOOD..HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!” she cried.

Mallory was in heaven. There was something about realizing that she wasn’t the only one who was this ticklish that was tremendously liberating. To know that there was someone else who was equally as sensitive, equally as vulnerable, someone who shared in this strange destiny of being an extremely ticklish person, made her feel so much better. Suddenly she didn’t feel so weak for being ticklish. She realized she had power too. And she realized that probably a lot of people - at least one other, for sure - knew what it was like to be tickled beyond belief. In her excitement, without even thinking, she leapt onto the bed on top of Belle and began tickling her sides relentlessly.

Belle’s laughter became completely hysterical. She literally sounded like a mad woman and she again had the thought that others had to be able to hear this. When Mallory’s hands slid into her underarms, Belle went completely ballistic. Her laughter became intervals of silent gaps punctuated by hysterical, desperate sounding high-pitched gasps.

Mallory stopped. “I think you might be even more ticklish than me,” she said. She had to hear herself say the words. It gave her such confidence. All her life she’d felt embarrassed at how incredibly ticklish she was, and alone. She didn’t think it was possible anyone else could have been as ticklish as she was. Now she wasn’t alone.

“I think so….” Belle said, panting.

“I loved tickling you. I can’t believe how much I loved it.”

“Oh, Sweetie! I’m so glad….”

“Was I too rough with you? Was it too ticklish?”

Belle laughed. “No, Sweetie. Not at all. I mean - YES - it was way too ticklish, but that’s how it’s supposed to be!”

“I love your toenail polish, by the way,” Mallory said.

“Ohh, thanks, isn’t it great? We should paint your toes before we go to bed!”

“You have it here?”

“Yes! I always carry some with me. It would look so good on those pretty toes of yours!”

“Yeah, I kind of wished today that I’d done my toes, after I realized everyone was going to see them!”

“Well now everyone can see them tomorrow! You can wear some nice sandals and show it off. It’s supposed to be hot tomorrow! And your feet are soooo pretty!”

“Ha, okay, okay, I’ll do it!”

“No no…I will do it,” Belle said emphatically.

“Ohhh…okay…are you…sure?” Mallory sounded nervous.

“Girl, do you know how hard it is to paint your own toenails? Of course you do. It’s so much easier when someone else does it. You can just sit back and relax!” She ran into bathroom, grabbed the polish and some cotton balls, and came back in. “Sit on the edge of the bed.”

Belle took Mallory’s left foot in her hand. “So beautiful,” she said. Then she began placing cotton balls in between Mallory’s toes.

Mallory twisted in her seat, trying to keep it together. She winced in agony. “Well….” she said, breathing quickly. “Are you sure we - heeaaaa - need the cottonnnnaahahhahhh ballshhahahahaha..???”

It took all of Belle’s willpower not to put Mallory’s toes right back into her mouth - they were so stunning, gorgeous, soft, and ticklish. “Of course we do, Sweetie.” She continued and Mallory broke into a giggle which quickly escalated into a heavy laugh. She jerked her foot away a few times as Belle tried to separate her toes. “Stay still, Mally….” Belle said sweetly and teasingly.

“It’s so hard,” Mally giggled. “It tickles so much…”

Belle got all the cotton balls in and then took Mally’s left big toe in her hand and began to paint. Mallory gripped the bedspread tightly. “Are you -heheee- do you have to hold my - hahaha HAAAAAAAAAA - toe while you do it?”

“Yes, Sweetie, I need to be able to see what I’m doing….”

When Belle’s grip moved to Mally’s second and third toes, it got much worse. She fell backwards onto the bed laughing and began pleading, “You don’t - HEEE!! HAHAHAHAOOOOOOO HOOHOOOOO!!!! You don’t have to HOLD THEM!!! BELLE….hahahahahahahhaahahhaahah - it’s really really ticklish, Belle…”

“Honestly, I’m not trying to, Mally, I’m just trying to paint them cleanly and precisely!”

“But you don’t understaaaahahhahahahahahahnnddddd - my t-t-toooeesshHAHAHAEEEEEE!!! My toes are SO ticklishhhhhahahahahahahahaa…”

Belle was unbelievably aroused again. “That’s not tickling,” she said. “THIS is tickling…” she spidered her fingers on Mallory’s dangling right sole. Mallory pulled her right leg up to the bed and howled with laughter.

“Just relax,” Belle said. “You can take it…”

The movement as Belle adjusted her finger placement to working on a new toe was the worst. Mallory made all kinds of sounds as she tried to stand it: “HA HOOO!! HA HOO!! HO HO HE! Okay, okay, breathe Mally, breathe,” she coached herself. Belle absolutely loved it.

Mally’s right foot was the slightly less ticklish foot, and she got through it a little bit more easily. Then Belle said, “Now for the special blow-drying treatment.” She brought Mally’s toes close to her mouth and blew softly on them. Mally giggled and wiggled her toes. Then Belle took her tongue and softly ran it along the bottom of Mally’s left toes. Mally’s face lit up in surprise and she burst into wild, uncontrollable laughter again. Belle held Mally’s foot firmly and continued to tickle the underside of Mally’s toes with her tongue.

“BELLLLEEE!!!!EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!” Mally screamed between laughs. “The toonngggggg-hahahahahahahh - tongue -is WAY TOO TICK - HAHAH OHGOD HAHAHAHAHAHHAH OHMYHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA! You can’t hahahahaeeee - please ohh -ohhhhhhhhh - hehehe - ohgosh. oh. my. gosh. -hahahaha lookpleasepleaseanywherebutmytoeshhhhhhhAAAA!!!! JustnotontheTOEEESSSSTOP!!!! I’m - HEEEEEEEEEE TOO TICKLISH THERE!!! HEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

“You are just too cute,” Belle said as she finally relented after a solid three minutes of tongue tickling Mally’s toes into hysteria. “Way too cute….”

“Too ticklish is more like it…” Mally said. “But at least I know now I’m not the only one…”

“You’re definitely not the only one, Sweetie,” Belle said with a smile. “Now go get your pajamas and come back here. You’re staying over here tonight!”

Mally smiled and the new friends enjoyed a snuggly slumber together.

The next morning, Mallory awoke feeling warm, calm and so happy to have met her new friend and shared so much intimacy with her. However, as the girls went down to breakfast for the final day of the conference, Mallory quickly realized that yesterday’s incident on the stage was not going to be easily lived down.

“Hey twinkle toes!” a nerdy young man said to her as they passed.

Two men wiggled their fingers at her as they past and she nearly leapt into someone carrying two cups of coffee.

Another woman looked down at her sandals and her freshly painted toes and said, “My oh my, I’d love to tickle those tootsies myself!”

Why were all of these people so interested in how ticklish she was??

“You have to remember,” Belle said. “Tickling is very erotic. I think something was awoken in a lot of these people seeing you yesterday.”

“I don’t know if I can handle this…” Mallory said nervously.

“Don’t worry, Sweetie. We’ll get through the day together….”

TO BE CONTINUED

Sensual, fantastically written, with two absolutely wonderful characters. Absolutely superb :D

Your stories are great! Fantastic banter between the characters and tickling descriptions and scenarios are very good and engaging. Keep at it!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back