• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Piss off the Maid

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Don't Piss off the Maid!! (told from the Mistress/Maid's Side) enjoy

Don't Piss off the Maid!! (told from the Mistress/Maid's Side) enjoy

"oh for the love of...gahhh!..." You sigh exasperatedly.."who in the hell would call this clean?! I’m gonna kill that...whats her name?...LAUUUREN!!" You hear a faint call from the top of the stairs.
"yes? I'm upstairs ma'am""Get down here. NOW!". You hear a succession of footsteps hasten toward you. From around the corner of the kitchen where you stand, you notice the heavy footsteps slow down, as if the person that owns those feet is gripped with fear. "Um, TODAY?!" you snap. The homely yet professional maid saunters toward you. She carries with her a quiet dignity yet she dare not look you directly in the eye, instead choosing to avert her gaze downward toward your feet. "You called, miss?" she says quietly. Dejected, she looks at the floor and murmurs a sullen "yes ma'am"....the pathetic, deflated mass before you secretly gets you off. You smirk a little and are completely satisfied with yourself. You love being nasty to those lower than you.

With a slight moistness in your panties, you feel you deserve a release..."Well? Get going! Finish the kitchen then finish the upstairs! I'm going now!" You begin to walk away, prancing like a alpha female. "And I want to see my reflection in the stove when you're done!" You turn sharply around the corner and strut upstairs, your heels making a satisfying clack clack clack on the hardwood floor.

You cant wait to get on your computer. Where you store your favorite videos - where you store your darkest secrets....I begrudgingly finish the kitchen, now reeking of artificial lemon cleanser..."I fucking hate coming here" I say to myself as I gather my mops and sponges, gritting my teeth "that bitch rides me every time I come here. I so wish she would just fire me or finally get laid or something..."I start upstairs, remembering to be quiet because you just might be napping. "Her naps ARE the only time she doesn't torture me" I remember to myself. I tip toe down the long hallway, toward your stately master bedroom. Usually all the doors in the hall are closed but the room to the office was left wide open. I pass by taking a casual glance into the room, noticing you asleep in the big, cushy office chair. You look sound asleep. In a deep sleep, as if nothing short of a bombing would wake you...Never seeing you in a vulnerable state, i take the opportunity to explore the room "She NEVER lets me clean in here" I tip toe into the office, surveying the well appointed room. I can hear some strange, inaudible sounds coming from the computer speakers. Its turned low as if she didn't want anyone else to hear it. Funny, considering madam lived alone... "she's always on that damn computer, but she doesn't work from home...what the hell is she looking at?" At first the screen is filled with what looked like a attention deficit jumble of open windows. My eyes bulge as I begin to focus on the individual windows...there's a video of a woman tied to a chair and being tickled...in another, a woman is hogtied and her stocking clad feet are being tickled...in another, a topless woman in lingerie is laughing incredibly hard from her armpits being tickled by another topless woman..."Dear god...what is all this?" My jaw drops as my eyes are assaulted in every direction. My heart stops as I hear you stir in your sleep. I keep perfectly still for a second, staring at your breasts in your dress shirt gently shift up and down from your breaths...You're asleep, I'm sure of it and I turn my eyes back to your screen...I notice a chat window open and I scan through it quickly..."Mmmmmmm...that's so fucking hot. But seriously, I dont think I could ever get in to it
IRL..My feet are WAAAAY TOO SENSITIVE! If anyone did that to me in real life, I'd die! or piss myself LOL"

A fire ignites inside of me, a smile stretches across my lips..."Soooo! Little miss perfect has a weakness!" I take in as much as my eyes will allow, drinking in the entire content before me..."She's in to freaky tickle shit! This is too good to pass up!"...I keep going, learning more and more about your fetishes. Making s many mental notes as possible...under my breath I whisper aloud "Oh, bitch, I got you!"..."zzzzz....!! hmmmm! what's going on?!" you wake up suddenly, a bit disoriented quickly looking all over the room and spotting a petrified me before you...you then look down and realize you had your hand down your unbuttoned slacks as you fell asleep...Embarrassment quickly turns to rage. "W-What the FUCK are you doing in here?! I told you to stay the fuck out of this room, you little sneak!""I'm sorry ma'am, I saw you slumped over and just wanted to make sure it wasn't
some kind of medical emergency. Please forgive me, miss" I try to save it as cooly as possible. Our eyes meet and you sense insincerity in me - and I am.

I know your secret and part of some kind of internal suppressed rage inside me wants you to know it..."Don't YOU of all people try to tell me you'd know what a medical emergency looked like" you scoff. I stand there, petrified, not saying another word. Not allowing you to hear me breathe or see me sweat. You want to see me cower as usual but today I wont allow it. "You were probably in here to steal some of my shit, weren't you, you dirty bitch?!""no ma'am, I was not. You may search me if you wish" I say calmly. "I know you filthy urchins steal! You get the fuck out of my house NOW! I'm gonna tell your employer about you, you miserable excuse for a human being. Now OUT!" I look straight ahead, give a brief nod, turn and leave. You're embarrassed, you're sweating and completely red but otherwise satisfied with your day. "no ma'am, I was not. You may search me if you wish" I say calmly.

"I know you filthy urchins steal! You get the fuck out of my house NOW! I'm gonna tell your employer about you, you miserable excuse for a human being. Now OUT!" I look straight ahead, give a brief nod, turn and leave. You're embarrassed, you're sweating and completely red but otherwise satisfied with your day. It's now late in the evening at your place. Your putting new sheets on your king size bed "Ugh, I should've fired that bitch AFTER I had her do this" Your mind races a little..."Did she see my screen? Did she really catch me touching myself? Did she somehow discover my worst
secret?!.....meh. shes a fucking maid. what's the worst she could do? tell all her little maid buddies about it? ha!"

You finish putting your bed together. Its been a long day and you just want to crawl into bed and knock out. But before you can change into your pajamas and retire for the evening, you remember that your alarm needs to be set... the alarm is downstairs and as you go down your long hallway, you silently marvel at the cleanliness of the wood floor. Its so shiny and smooth and feels so good under your stocking clad feet. The nylon practically sliding across it...as you pass your home office, you notice that the door is cracked. Fear grips you where you stand. You know that the doors in the hall are always kept shut...the door to your office creaks as you open it slowly. "He-hello?" You get a sudden surge of confidence as you remember this is YOUR house. your eyes narrow and you take in a deep breath of air to inflate your lungs..."whoever the fuck is in here is going to get so fucked in jail! you better just fucking leave now!" your eyes dart all over the room. Nothing seems out of place until you discover the window wide open...You walk fearful yet confident to the window. you peep your head out left and right and when its all clear, you shut and promptly lock it. The only light source in the room is the computer screen which has mysteriously been left on. You walk slowly over to the screen. all of the windows and programs have been closed - except one. you open it and reveal a word document with just a few cryptic words..."i got you now" you read aloud......mere seconds after you feel a sharp tug around your neck. You're knocked to the floor and are being strangled from behind "ACK! W-W-What..DO...ya want?" you're beginning to lose consciousness as you struggle with your attacker. your mind races as you try to figure out who this mad person is. You remember some anti-kidnapping skills you learned in grade school and try to calm yourself, taking in as much information as possible. You cant see your attacker and they speak no words...but you do remember that scent...that lemony cleaning solution scent..."L-L-Laur...Lauren?" you manage to choke out. You fill with rage and want to begin a tirade against me but you suddenly feel the pressing of a damp cloth. You suddenly fall limp and asleep.

You wake up in your bedroom, the smell of the freshly laundered bedsheets fills your nose. you're a bit dizzy and disoriented but otherwise ok. You then turn your head and realize there's a painful soreness in your neck. You remember the ordeal in your office and begin to feel a paralyzing fear building inside of you. Its ever worsened by the realization that your hands have been tied at the wrists and your limp arms are hanging by thick leather straps that have been affixed securely to the canopy over your bed...your legs spread wide apart are tied to opposite sides of the posts that surrounds each corner of the bed...all you can do is struggle in your straps. you are so tightly bound, you can barely move. This was the act of someone who wanted you to suffer. You're a helpless marionette in a cruel puppet show...all you can do is groan and shed a few tears of frustration. You hear a few soft but deliberate footsteps and a cold shiver is sent down your spine.

"Whoever you are, PLEASE! just let me go! take what you want and leave!" you sob. You can feel a presence enter the room. you look up and see a masked figure stand before you. They're wearing a form fitting pants and sweater in all black You begin to shake and thrash as hard as you can against the restraints "NOOOO! PLEASE!" you sob. The masked figure just stares at you and simply says, "yes, ma'am?"...your fear then quickly Shifts to debilitating rage..."L-L-Lauren? Is that you, you fucking bitch?""I am so going to fucking kill you, you little shit" you scream through strained lungs "I will fucking END YOU!" as you scream obscenities at me you don't notice me walk over to your dirty laundry hamper and calmly search through it. I say not another word to you as you scream and holler and threaten me... "GET AWAY FROM MY STUFF YOU FUCKING ****!" you continue like this, as I find the most soiled pair of panties in the hamper, stretch it out before you, even sniffing it a little...before calmly walking over and stuffing them passionately into your open gob...You continue to scream in protest at this, unintelligible hate filled screaming...you can taste your stale juices on your own soiled panties. you gross yourself out and want to vomit but fearing you'll die choking on your own vomit, try with all your might to gain some composure.

The tears in your eyes blur your vision but you feel my soft, gloved hand wipe them off your reddened cheeks."Now that we're a little more calm, let ME explain something to myou"...I pause and sit on the side of the bed. "Im a fucking human being. I know you've never seen me that way, but I am. You've never given me an ounce of respect." You stare at me coldly but the sweat running down your forehead reveals your fear. I wipe you down with my soft, leathery glove, caressing your cheeks and wiping the drool off your plump lips...

"I know you get off on torturing me. And now I'm gonna get off on torturing you".I reach over to the tablet on the nightstand next to the grand bed. I turn it on and begin scrolling. You squirm and wriggle at what you know Ill be finding..."well, looky look here!" I say with sarcastic glee. I turn the tablet toward you, revealing a video of a woman being tickle tortured by 2 people. Your eyes bulge. "What about this one?" I show you another of a naked woman being straddled and tickled all over her body, her loud roaring laughter filling the room. You begin to tremble. "Aaaaaand this?" you get lightheaded and begin to groan and sob when I reveal the chat where you admit to being very sensitive to tickling..."If that happened to me in real life, I would probably die or end up pissing myself....hahaha, you're in to some sick, sick shit ma'am"

I throw the tablet down, it lands with a thud against the floor. "I'm going to fucking enjoy this." I slide up right next to your ear and whisper "Im gonna 'make you cum and then piss yourself" you're completely paralyzed with fear. your worst nightmare is coming true I then spring up off the bed and add "Aaaaaand..." I run to your huge walk in closet and pull out a camcorder mounted to a tripod..."...I'm gonna film it happening! Are you ready, you ticklish, sadistic fuck?"I press record on the camera and film you for a few seconds. you struggle as hard as you can but the masterfully tight restraints make it look like you're barely moving. i then saunter over to your left foot. I test it by running a finger over it. you shudder but giggle. I then run all four fingers over the arch and that action produces the much raucous laughter i thought you'd have..."yeah? you like that you fucking dirty ass slut? You fucking like this weird shit? I'm gonna make you piss yourself! and I'm gonna show it to all your friends and family!"

I begin stroking your foot with my fingers at first delicately but as I grow more comfortable, with a bit more passion and finesse. I grab the foot by the top, making it vertical and stroke away with my fingers. I didn't think I would enjoy the feeling of your wriggling, silky stocking covered foot in my grasp as much as I did. I could hear your deep laughter and squeals as I go "ohhhh whatsa matter, ma'am? Is madam a widdle tickwish? I'mma make those tootsies suffer so much for all the shit you put me through!" I dig a little harder at the smooth arches and scratch vigorously with my nails at the top of your foot. "I'm gonna make you cum so fucking hard" I say with passionate glee...the evil toothy grin on my face means just that. The taunts are not having the effect I thought they'd have...I didn't think I would ever enjoy this so much. And you, my sadistic elitist of a boss, didn't think you'd find much eroticism in being called what you have hurt others with for years. Your pelvis is jumping up and down on the bed, the only body part you seem to have any control over. I begin my taunts again "oh you like THIS, don't cha, you sick widdle bitch...you gonna cum like how you came in those panties in your mouth? I wanna see it happen! I'm gonna keep working these footsies until they fucking break off!" At this moment I have your left foot under my arm, much akin to having someone's head in a headlock...my left hand is the* conductor of this torturous orchestra; rubbing, scratching and pinching nylon all over your overtly sensitive foot. Your muffled laughter echos through the halls of your stately manor and sends my lips into a permanent fiendish smile...there's not much kicking you can do as you are splayed out nice and tight, like a ancient sacrifice. The only parts of you that move are your neck and pelvis that bob and curl and thrash at your torment, I look over my shoulder and see your candy apple red face choking on laughter and the saliva soaked used panties in your mouth...fiendish but not cruel I decide to let go of your foot, letting you catch a breath. you're gasping, desperate for a clean breath of air. Carefully as I can, I pinch a small amount of the lacy black material in your mouth and quickly glide it out...its covered in a thick membrane of your saliva which has brought its stale odor back to life... you're hyperventilating. your eyes are bloodshot as you stare pathetically down at your chest, bouncing violently with your breaths.

I take my sleeve and wipe your drenched face."you enjoying this, miss? See, its not so fun when you're being fucked continuously against your will, now is it?" I slide my hand under your dejected chin, I pick up your head and force you to look at me..."I'm not done with you, you dirty bitch, I wanna see your head pop off. I wanna see you piss your overpriced, privileged pants and I want everyone you love to see it. Wouldn't you like that? Want me to tickle you some more? wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?!""PLEASE!" you scream back at me "NO MORE! I cant! you cant make me go through this anymore...PLEASE! NO! NO! NOOO!" ...I almost fall for it. There was a moment of severe guilt and shame that came over me. But then as I stood over you, looking at you, taking in and drinking in your whole body; I saw your feet...toes pointed straight up, sway and jiggle back and forth in unison from opposite ends of the bed.

Very playful like..."You...You...Enjoy this? Don't you, ma'am? Don't you...." I re-ball up the soaking wet panty gag and shove them past your engorged lips..."...NOoo you disgusting slut. I'm not gonna go so easy on you any more"You commence to screaming through the gag again, bouncing your pelvis up and down like a basketball against the springy bed. your incredible large rack flies up and down, slapping against your stomach. I’m ashamed to admit I'm turned on by this scene so I continue with taunts..."I remember from your chats that you said the only other place that you cant stand to be tickled is..." you begin to quiver with fear as you watch me come over to your right side and hop up next to you on the bed. I stretch out and flash you a devious smile. "....Is...." I take my index and middle fingers and walk them up your unguarded ribs. You jerk around and your abs curl. I giggle a little... "...iiiiiiisssss...." I continue to tease you with my fingers up your right side, your slowly building laughter and knee-jerk bodily reactions are driving me wild "...is...your...ARM PIT!" I say as I quickly aim my fingers into your open underarm crevice. Your whole body contorts, you try to retract your legs like a frog swimming through water but the restraints do their job of holding you in position.

The deep, penetrating laughter shooting through the gag from your lungs gives me the most gratifying rush I've ever experienced..."you wike dat, ma'am? you wike being twickled? do you do you do you?" I say as i scribble my finger deep within the tender, soft pit. i run my quickly moving digits up your arms and down your ribs and graze against your breasts, sending us both unknowingly into a state of pure ecstacy. We would never admit to it, though. I cant get enough of this scene...you're sweat soaked red face...the gobs of drool pouring out of your panty gagged mouth...the bounce of your body as you react to the onslaught of tingles and overwhelming sensations...I heave myself over your body, now completely on top of you. I take a moment to stare at your breasts, sopping with your own bodily moisture through your loose dress shirt..and then sit up, straddling your torso. Now face to face, I take my hands and position them under each armpit and begin tickling, making a "come here" motion with my fingers. The double assault is making you twist and shake in your restraints harder than before."that's right, my dirty girl, you keep trying to escape me...you like this though...you like it so much! yes you do! you do! come on, lets go faster, my tickle bitch! oh yes lets go faster and faster...and HARRRRDer" I say as my fingers fulfill the actions my mouth says aloud."yeah! yeah! you like that, huh? you like it when I tickle you hard, don't you? Come on, baby, lets see you cum from all this! lets see it, honey! come on!"

I work my fingers all the way up and down your sides, feeling the spaces in between your ribs, tickling the sides of your breasts, occasionally stroking your erect nipple with my thumb...the moisture on your breasts helping me glide over the skin and silky fabrics...and of course just digging deep into those soft arm pits, enjoying you convulse and laugh so hard, i question if your lungs will burst inside of your chest...I lean back and graze your pelvis, noticing how incredibly heated its getting. I stop for a second and dismount your poor, tortured body. I have a moment of conscious and again extract the panty from your loose, hanging mouth...you again gasp for air, taking in many small mouthfuls of air before you catch your breath..."An-anything..." ... "what ma'am?" ..."I'll...give ya...anything..." ...I stood in silence trying to make sure i heard you right. You smack your lips together and continue, "money? you need money don't you? I've got tons. yoouu...can have some." your offer is met with more silence. you take another deep breath in...."a car? you want a car? How about a position for my company? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" your frustration with my silence has hit a fever pitch.

I continue to just stand there. Thoughts racing in my head. I suddenly grow a smile which eventually turns into a full, toothy grin..."wha-what? what is it? just end this already" you say weakly but with great anticipation. I stand over you and just pet your left leg, feeling your knees through your expertly tailored slacks. You begin to tremble and I can feel it in your well toned calves that I'm still stroking... "I told you what I want ma'am....I...WANT...to see...you...PISS. YOUR PANTS..."With unbound enthusiasm and energy I make my way to your left foot and scratch my nails all over the silky nylon over the arch. you're shaking and laughing with extreme volume now that you're ungagged. I wildly run my flailing fingers all over the heel and the arch and the toes, watching as it curls into crescent in my hand. you're going virtually insane from all of this direct concentration of sensation onyour left foot...

"kootchie koothy koo hoo hoo ha ha ha haha ha!" I begin to laugh right along with you. your booming laughter and high pitched squeals are infectious..."tickle tickle tickle! whose a ticklish bitch? You are! you like her that tickle, doesn't she? Come on now! kootchie koo!" I glance over at your dancing right foot, the nylon on your manicured toes shimmering in the light of the room..."OHHH HO HO! dont think we've forgot about you now!""NOOOO! NO! NO! NOOO NO! Please, not that! not that one! I'm more sensitive there than on any other place on my body! PLEASE! MERCY!" you blurt out quickly, as if you are possessed by a fast talking spirit. I smile and release your left foot, now moist from the carnage earlier...you make a high pitched squeak under your breath...I can hear you try again to gather the strength to pull yourself out of the restraints...I can see you madly flailing around your right foot like a small animal trapped in a cage, panicking and trying desperately to break away from its predator...

I grab hold of the slippery thing and just stroke it while I hold it with my left hand. you shudder again and let out a weak "please?" as you watch me...I pet and caress the sides of the foot. the nylon feeling smoother and finer than on the left foot...I stroke the top of the foot from where the leg begins to the tops of your toes with the back of my nails. you moan a little and I know I'm getting you started. I play with the enforced toe and poke my fingers in between the nylon webbing of your toes...I gently scratch over the tops of your toes and you let out a low sexy moan...i then pick up your foot, making the toes point upward...I stiffen my fingers and begin to strum them down the center of your foot and you cackle loudly...I start to pick up the pace and dig them into your arch..you squeal and open your mouth wide to laugh but no sound comes out.. your body is on fire. This one foot is throwing your whole body into a frenzy. you are arching your back off the bed as if there were spikes under you...your handcuffed arms are thrashing to and fro, glistening with sweat...your eyes are firmly shut, your nostrils flare and your lips make a perfect 'O' shape...I glide and slide my nimble fingers all over the nylon on your foot, your toes are clenching down hard as you scream "MERCY!" at me..."come on dirty bitch, you can take more! come on! tickle tickle tickle tickle!""NOHOHOHOOOHOOOOHAHAHAHAAAAAHHH!"...my pet howls.

I notice your pelvis stiffen and then make several little bouncy jolts up and down. You gasp but then breath a hard sigh of relief..."Did...did you just...?" You crack a slight smile but say nothing more, just breath in and out deeply, sweat pouring down your red."Y-you... happy... now?" you finally let out. Bemusement fills my face. Then a slight smug grin. "So you did cum?" I ask. Remembering the camera, you say nothing more. We both know you did. "Well sweetie, I hope it was as good for you as it was for me"..."but"..a look of horrified concern besets your face.."I...said...PISS your pants" I say as i maniacally stroke your nylon covered calf from under your pant leg."OHHH COME ON!!!" you shout at me in anger. "JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, YOU PSYCHOPATH!" I stand over your still strapped right foot menacingly, getting off on your prolonged frustration. "I want to humiliate you like you've always humiliated me" I say, very matter of factly.

A look of resign comes over you. You realize what you've done. You wont apologize for it but you have come to reluctantly accept your fate as i pick up your sensitive right foot by the heel, kiss it gently on the pad under the big toe and begin again.....but this time, before I go at the foot, I reach into my pocket and pull out a fake claw. The look of horror comes to you again and you begin to tremble and flail...I slip it on over my index finger and begin to dig and slide and tickle at your arches, building up speed.the smooth, long nailed claw delivers sensations that normal human fingers couldnt...it goes deeper and covers more area of the sensitive nerves of your foot more than ever before. Your entire body again is on fire from the powerful sensations felt in this foot. it sinks deeper into every area, runs along the sides of your now throbbing foot, caressing and teasing your toes..."COME ON BITCH, I
KNOW you like it...beg me to make it stop...come on...tickle! tickle! tickle!...kootchie ko ko ko! do you like it?”

“I know you like it! come on you filthy disgusting slut! you like this! piss for me!"you're kicking and punching in the restraints. your back is tired from arching...your poor pelvis is tired from bouncing. "UGGHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAHHH! AHHHH! AHH! UGH!!" ....I stop for a second and notice the slightly darker area on your crotch that runs deep under your thighs. I look in between your legs and see the deep, dark wet spot right under your butt...."FUCK YOU" you sob at me "You happy now, you fucking psycho?""I am, in fact" I say as I shut off the camera. "that was fun. same time next week?

*photo from free ticklechick* youre great AddieJ.
Dakota-Charms-is-Spread-Eagle-Tied-and-Pantyhose-Tickled-BIG.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah,... what they said. Frustrating. Near as I can tell, it's got some interesting writing in it,... sort of "Henry Miller does fetish" with a dash of Benjy.

this is a draft I share for the sake of my TMF friends. The finished and edited version is on the same site as my other original works. Thanks for the imput nontheless

Mmmm...I've got a real deal....I'm planning to release in a bit....just tweaking it...writing for commissions keeps me busy and doing the occasional free release.

you got it Kat...I have another one waiting in the wings...just for you!

tp,<br>
This she said/she said tale of just desserts is positively wicked. Your rollicking prose makes it oh-so-clear that neither lady can live without the other--and the other's gleeful abuse. Good help is SO hard to find, and so much the better for a ticklephile. ;) <br>
Brava!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back