• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Charmed FF/F &#61514;&#61514;&#61514;&#61514;&#61514; :whip:

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Piper woke up dazed. Paige was tied up next to her, both of them naked. Piper saw the two female demons. One was a dead ringer for Jessica Alba, another a blonde remarkably reassembling S.M Gellar.
"Let us go, demon bitches or we'll vanquish you." shouted Piper. "Never ate one of them before, Danni." said S.M Gellar look-a-like. "They look tasty don't they, Tammi."

Charmed FF/F

Charmed FF/F
Introduction, Chapter One
Capture of Fanni, Piper and Paige
Part 2 Piper’s Painless Punishment

Piper woke up dazed. Paige was tied up next to her, both of them naked. Piper saw the two female demons. One was a dead ringer for Jessica Alba, another a blonde remarkably resembling S.M Gellar.

“Leo!!!!!” she screamed. The two demons giggled for they had taken the two witches to a dimension outside white lighter interference. “Oh, I wouldn’t hope that your stupid white lighter will come to save you.” said Danni. “I want her!” said Tammi pointing to Piper. ‘she’s yours.” Said Danni. Danni grabbed Paige and took her into another room. “Who’s got cute feet?” said Tammi, grinning. Piper eyes when huge as Tammi started to lick her soles. Piper buckled with ticklish laughter and using all her willpower tried to resist the tickling powers of Tammi on her soles. “Tickle, tickle tickle, cutie witch. You’re mine forever. NO husband or sisters for you. Laugh if you like that.” She tickling her arch on her left foot as well as scratching her left sole. Piper bucked as she tried to keep out the giggles. Then a feather flew and ran itself over her right foot on her sole. “Mmph hahahahahahahaha! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NOT MY HAHAHA SOLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Piper squealed and buckled with laughter as Tammi started to play cootchie cootchie koo with her ribs. “HAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEHASE! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAH!” screamed Piper, tears running down her face. “Kootchie Kootchie koo, ticklish witch. Isn’t she cute? Ahboobooboo.” She said blowing on Piper’s ticklish tummy making her squeal louder. “HAHAHAHA! NOT MY TUMMMYEEEE! HAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHO!”
“What happened here?” said Leo. “Piper and Paige got captured by demons.” Said Phoebe. “I caught this one trying to get me.” She said. It was a cute brunette resembling J. Love Hewitt, tied to the couch and naked. “I won’t tell you a thing.” She screamed. “I want my sisters. And I’m guessing your friends want our powers.” Said Phoebe. “We’ll get them, willingly.” Replied the demon, angrily. “I have a vanquishing potion that can destroy you. Tell me where my sister are or I’ll use it.” The demon girl grinning back at her. “You’re lying, no potion can kill us.” Phoebe walked up to Leo who was worried. “Go to the elders. See if they know something that could help us!” she said. “Be careful.” Leo said before orbing away. Phoebe looked at the book while the demon tried to get away. She found a reference to the Sisters who were Leokkid demons. They fed on laughter extracted from women and were the last of their kind. They also cannot lie. Their names were Tammi, Danni and Fanni. The only way to kill them was to extract laughter from them. In other words, tickle it out of them. “Hey Fanni.” Said Phoebe. “Is that your name or is it Danni or Tammi?” The demon bit her lip then come out “Fanni.” “Are you ticklish?” asked Phoebe, approaching her feet. “Yes. I’ll take you to your sisters.” Replied Fanni, eyes popping. “Think I’ll…” “Please, have mercy. I’ll take you to them. Please, the slightest touch and I’ll die.” Begged Fanni, her eyes filling with tears. Phoebe looked at the desperate Leokkid demon. “Only on the condition you promise not to take me captive.” Said Phoebe. “I… I can’t. My sisters won’t agree, please have mercy on me.” Cried the weeping demon. Phoebe was exaserbated. How could she get her sisters out of this? “Call your sisters and tell the to come here!” said Phoebe. “No, you’ll kill them.” Said Fanni. “Then you get tickled.” She said, approaching her feet. “Fine, kill me. You mean awful witch.” Wailed Fanni. “Your sisters are trying to kill….” “Trying to take their powers, so they can join us.” Finished Fanni. “What?” said Phoebe her long nails inches from the balls of her feet. “You could help make more of us. We were humans once and were tickled to death till we became Leokkids. The Charmed Ones could help us. We take your powers away in bottles and give them back when you’re like us. We can’t do it ourselves. We tried, women don’t turn like we did. But the Charmed Ones becomes ghosts, spirits, wendigos, furies, vampires and white & dark lighters. You will become Leokkids and help us increase our numbers.” She said, terrified. Then Phoebe smiled she had an idea.
To be continued

Patience!

Dear milagros317, thanks for your support. Part 2, Paige Peril will come when our computer stops breaking down.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Here!

Chapter 2
Paige’s Perfect Peril
Paige was blindfolded when she woke up in the dark room. She was also naked and stretched on a rack. She couldn’t hear her floating spread-eagle sister laughing in the room next door. Danni smiled as she looked at her. Soon there would be many Leokkids. And better still the Charmed Ones would protect them from evil beings. She whispered in Paige’s ear. “Hey Cutie. WE have Piper and Phoebe’s on the way.” “If you’ve hurt Piper or her baby, I swear….”
“Baby, eh? No sweetie we haven’t HURT her!” said the grinning Danni. “Tell me, Paige. Are you TICKLISH?” and with that she started scratching Paige’s soles. Paige exploded with ticklish laughter as her soles were rippled. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NONONOHOHOHOHOHO! STOHAHAHAHAHAP! HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Danni smiled as she moved to Paige’s tummy. “Now Paige. Answer my question!” she said moving her finger dangerously close to her belly button. “HAHAHA! Yes! I’m TICKLISH! No more please, no more.” Danni smiled and sat on her pits. “Laugh Paige.” Asked her fingers danced on her armpits in all directions. “HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOIHO!!!!!!” Danni grinned got wider as she danced her fingers over Paige’s tummy hearing more gut wrenching laughter. “HAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEASE! NOHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN”T STAND IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Danni decided a good scrub was needed so she levitated brushed to scrub Paige’s soles and ribs. “NOHOHOHOHO! HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOHOHO!”Danni decided that her behind was neglected and promptly ran her fingers over her twitching behind. The result was hilarious. “HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEE!” “Take me to your sisters, tied up.” Said Phoebe. “Really? You mean it?” said Fanni, excited. “Yep!” she said untying Fanni. Fanni grinned and tied up Phoebe then she teleported away with her. She was completely unaware of the potion, left behind or the one in Phoebe’s tummy.
To be Continued

Charmed Phoebe's Plan

The sound of a pop got Danni and Tammi to end their torment of Piper and Paige. It meant little since they would have to start again. They saw Fanni arrive holding the last sister. "Strip her down and give her what for." said Tammi, grinning. Fanni stripped Phoebe of all her clothes. She promptly held her out on strings which stretched her across the room "Now I'll get you and your precious feet." said Fanni as she raked Phoebe's soles. 'Hehehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" squealed Phoebe as Fanni's fingers ran true. "cute feet, ticklish feet, kootchy kootchy koo!" Phoebe howled and squealed but Fanni was ruthless. She scrapped the toes and the balls of her feet. Fanni tickled her heels before letting up. "Are you THAT TICKLISH?" asked Fanni. Phoebe panted. "Answer me." said Fanni, as she relentless tickled Phoebe's tummy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!YEHEHES!NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Then came her face rubbing down against Phoebe's belly. She went ballistic. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She then moved to Phoebe's ribs and started tickling her there. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEAHASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" begged Phoebe. "PLease, oh please help me." laughed Fanni. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Phoebe as her navel was probed by a floating peacock feather. "Now, Phoebe..." she said having stopped beign breathless "we explore your...UNDERARMS!" she said tickling her like crazy there going up and down, left and right, diagonally in both directions. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" pleaded the ticklish brunette. A farting sound alerted all that Fanni had blown on ticklish Phoebe's underarms."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Phoebe. "Here's Paige." said Danni. "AND heeere's Joh... Piper" said Tammi and all three giggled. "Let's..." but Fanni never got to finish her sentence as Paige free from her bonds that to the potion from Phoebe, orbed her sisters away.

"Good plan!" said Paige now fully dressed to Phoebe who like Piper was also fully dressed. "Thanks, I knew that Fanni would think I was defenseless. So I hid the potion to free us in my tummy using a spell from the book." replied Phoebe. "How do you we vanquish them?" asked Piper. "With this." replied Phoebe. the potion left behind. "Phoebe, there are three of them." said Paige. "YEah but on the floor this stuff gets attracted to the nearest bodies, in another words all 3 and this won't kill them, cause I want payback." said Phoebe. "So what will it do?" asked Piper. "Get them for 24 hours, then we will use them against demons and humans who turn evil and towards demons." said Phoebe. "Like Leandra?" said Piper. Leandra was a friend of Phoebe's who had turned into a witch hunter and was relentlessly hunting them and working with demons. "yes." said Phoebe.

"How could they have gotten..." but Tammi never did finish as the Charmed oNes appeared and the potion was thrown to the ground. It circulated over each Leokkids and tickle them hard. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Danni as her clothes destroyed left her naked and highly ticklish! Paige leapt at her and worked on her feet. Tammi was howling in misery and Piper was scrubbing that tummy "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" But of all Phobe was most relentless on highly ticklish Fanni. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHO! NOT THE PITS!HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The 24 hours was very slow as the Charmed Ones worked them over first Paige tickle Danni's feet, then her tummy then her armpits, then her ribs, then her butt, finally her breasts. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Danni. Paige was scrubbing her tummy like wildfire. "Come on ticklish! Kootchy kootchy koo!" Danni was squealed and when the fingers touched her pits, she burst "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!" this was followed by her ribs, butt and breasts and then back again. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Paige laughed as she tormented her tormentor. She then moved to Danni's soles and scratched them. "NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" soon Danni desolve into silent laughter.

Tammi was goign insane with Piper. Piper was giving her tummy and awesome tickle. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she squealed as Piper nimbling tickled her tummy. "What the matter, little Leokkid? You're not ticklish wicklish are you?" indulgeed in some baby talk. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tammi screeched as Piper ran her nails over Tammi's feet. Piper let up after giving the balls of Tammi feet a nice ring over. "So what about your ribs she said. Givign them a strong scrub and coutning resulted in Tammi's hysteria. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WOULD HAHAHHAHAHAHA STOHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAP!" squeeked Tammi. Piper gave no consideration whatsoever to the discussion. Now it was navel time. "Kootchy kootchy koo." she said, running her finger inside Tammi. "HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she buckled wildly strying to escape. Now came the owrst part. "ARMPITS TIME!" she said, raking ehr fingers in. "NOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Tammi.

Fanni was in hell! This was way too extreme. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' the armpit tickling was insanely intense. And Phoebe was loving it. "Kootchy kootchy koo, baby.""Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"" squealed Fanni. Then Phoebe began with foot tickling. "Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" belted out Fanni. Her soles, balls, and heels were mercilessly rubbed, scribbled and tickled. Then came her delicate ribs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:" "One ribs, two ribs, three ribs, four." counted Phoebe, happily. Then came the dreaded navel tickling. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the troment was awful for the suffering Fanni.

Finally the 24hours were up. "Now listen all three of you. We will call you to do us service. Mess with us again and you know the score." said Piper and with that the Charmed Ones left.

Knock, knock. "Who is ti?" asked Leandra. "Enemies of the Charmed Ones, Fanni, Tammi and Danni" said the three. LEandra smiled and let them in. She would do more that night than smile.

The End

We hope you have enjoyed it, as our new computer did not.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back