• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leah's Tale Part 2: Sister Tells All

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Part 1 is here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Tale-of-the-Mud-Wrestling-Bachelorette-Party
--

I had already had a few sips of whiskey when I saw Kayla’s name online in my chat list. We’d chatted a few times before, and as my girlfriend’s sister she was very warm and friendly toward me. I had been waiting for the right moment to try bringing up the incident and sitting alone in my apartment drinking Jack Daniels at ten o’clock in the evening on a Wednesday seemed as good a time as any.

Me: Hey Kayla

Kayla: Hi Kyle! how’s it goin??!

Me: Good! You?

Kayla: Great!! Just had a few drinks with the roomies and now wastin time online before bed

Me: nice, same here

Kayla: How’s my sis?? Have you two hung out this week?

Me: We hung out over the weekend but she’s had to work nights the past few days - we’ll see each other tomorrow though

Kayla: Aww good

Kayla: Did you hear about our wild mud wrestling escapades??

Me: I sure did

Kayla: omg SO much fun

Me: Yeah, what a cool choice for a bachelorette

Kayla: it was the best

I swallowed hard and typed, “sounds like your sister’s fun was mixed in with some torture too!”

Kayla: ohhhh yes it sure was!! she told you?

Me: she did…i think she was a little traumatized from it!

Kayla: she is SOOOOOOO ticklish!!!!

I took another sip of whiskey. I was very turned on. I liked where this was going.

Me: she sure is. sounds like there was no way around that fact in that mud wrestling pit.

Kayla: no sir! i loved looking over and realizing all those girls had already found out how ticklish she is - soo fun

Me: was she going really crazy?

Kayla: YES! She was like a raving lunatic! it was bad enough before I came along but after I started tickling her feet she was like having convulsions. such a cutie!!

Me: I bet you took full advantage of her being ticklish growing up, Big Sis

Kayla: I sure did. We tickled her all the time!

Me: we?

Kayla: Usually my mom and I….sometimes friends of ours too

Me: poor Leah!

Kayla: Oh, come on, she always deserved it! There was always a good reason for it!!

Me: She can be mischievous

Kayla: Exactly!! I’d catch her stealing an extra cookie or reading with the light on too late at night. But now I mainly do it for old time’s sake ;)

Me: do you still get her a lot?

Kayla: haha YES. every chance i get. do you??

Me: I do….it is very fun….but it sounds like I have some catching up to do before I can reach the status of her primary tickler ;)

Kayla: hehe yes that may take years. but really, what’s a girl to do? such a ticklish little who freaks out with such hilarious reactions every time? it’s irresistible!

Me: I won’t disagree! What’s her best reaction of all time?

Kayla: oh, wow…that’s a toughie….i might have to think about that one for a minute…hang on brb

Me: ok

Kayla: ok back….and i have an answer!

Me: Oh yeah?

Kayla: Yes. So a few years ago, I started getting creative with my methods of tickling little Leah. I came into her room - we were both home for the summer - and she was lying on her stomach on her bed with her bare feet facing the door. I snuck in really quietly so she didn’t hear me, and then I sat on her legs so she couldn’t move. I started tickling her feet and she was laughing as usual but then I noticed her hairbrush was right next to me on the bed…

Me: oh boy…

Kayla: So I tried it out…and she went BUCK WILD!!!!!!!

Me: like…..what does that mean?

Kayla: She was like lifting her whole upper body in the air and then slamming back down onto the bed. it was thrashing to the highest degree. and her laughter was like just totally hysterical. omg it was sooooo fun.

Me: Sounds like it….call me next time you pick up that hairbrush ok?

Kayla: oooohhhh ok! ;) we should totally gang up on her. she’d freak!

Me: you and your mom gang up on her a lot?

Kayla: yes. our mom is a REALLY good tickler. her nails are like crazy ticklish. every time we pose for a picture with her, she tickles our sides, it’s crrrraazzzyy and so annoying but also really funny.

Me: aw that’s cute!

Kayla: it’s cute until every picture of us we have our mouths wide open and we look startled or terrified

Me: so your mom tickles both of you a lot?

Kayla: yeah but Leah much more. she’s the baby, ya know? yeah so we’d gang up on her sometimes, like if she was just lying on the couch, unsuspecting. my mom would get her feet because her nails are soooo good for it and i’d usually tickle her sides. she’d becoming a giggling, kicking, squealing mess!!

Me: wow! poor little Leah!

Kayla: aww cmon she has it coming! she’s just begging to be tickled, you know that!!

Me: haha I’m with you.

Kayla: you should come with us next time we get pedicures, and see how hard she laughs there!

Me: oh really?

Kayla: OH yes.

Me: how bad?

Kayla: come see!

Me: Maybe I will

Kayla: you’d have to get one too though ;)

Me: haha I don’t know about that

Kayla: chicken!!

Me: well you just told me how ticklish it is for Leah…

Kayla: well it’s not THAT bad for most people…i only giggle every now and then

Me: but Leah?

Kayla: she can’t hold still! you have to come hold her still!

Me: Well how does she get through it then?

Kayla: sometimes they hold her foot, sometimes I do, sometimes she just kicks water all over the place or kicks the woman in the face

Me: oh jeez!

Kayla: it’s bad, it’s dramatic. that’s my baby sis. way too ticklish for pedicures…

Me: so how are we going to gang up on her??

Kayla: Ohhhh i like how you think. OK here’s the plan:

Kayla: you come with us to the pedicure. we’ll do one this weekend. we’ll laugh at her at tease her about how crazy she goes. THEN we go home and start teasing her more about it and start getting her. her feet will be SUPER sensitive after that.

Me: sounds good :) there will be two of us so we can hold her if she tries to get away

Kayla: exactly.

Kayla: hey, have you ever tried sliding your finger across her belt line while she’s wearing jeans?

Me: hmmm…i dont think i have…

Kayla: she will go through the ROOF! try it!!! her waistline and tummy are soooo soooooo ticklish. i used to do that to her ALL the time. she would get so embarrassed

Me: oh because you were doing it in front of people?

Kayla: yeah so then everyone knew how ticklish she was and everyone saw her make a fool out of herself

Me: what would she do that was so foolish?

Kayla: her shrieks, they were so funny. but they drew way too much attention to herself…

Me: oh??

Kayla: oh yes. we were at a party a few years ago and i kept doing it to her and she was shrieking and screaming every time i’d do it and so then a bunch of our friends all started coming up to her and poking her all over.

Me: uh-oh…

Kayla. exactly. and she was like, “no! don’t poke me! no!” but there were like five of us surrounding her poking her and stroking her. she couldn't get away so she fell into a little ball on the floor. that’s when the real fun started….

Me: wow, what happened?

Kayla: oh, i think our friends were a little tipsy, and they followed my lead, and we gave her a rousing good tickling.

Kayla: she’s hilarious when you poke her sides and tummy, she’ll like scream and jerk her entire body violently. so imagine five people doing that. THEN imagine they just start tickling like crazy.

Me: I’m imagining it, for sure…she must have been begging you all to stop

Kayla: she could barely speak, but she was begging. what a lil cutie. “Kayla pleeeassee i’m too ticklish, stop tickling me, STOP TICKLING ME!!!” But that only makes me want to do it more.

Me: I bet

Kayla: WELL there are a hundred stories like this but I gotta get to bed, I’ll tell you them all sommmeeedayyyy ;)

Me: ahem…okay :) sounds good….

Kayla: I’ll book the pedis!

Me: see you then….

Kayla: SEE YOU THEN!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back