• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ruptsura, Part Two (adventure/fantasy) (f/f, adult)

haru_sphinx

Link to part one

Hey again, TMF. This chapter's a little different from the last: while the tickling part gets pretty adult in nature, there's also a good bit of plot, which should be the largest plot part in the entire story. Just setting everything up for later. Again, I appreciate your reading and your feedback/opinion! Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------
Seren felt a little sore the next morning as she awoke to the warmth of the furs piled all around her. She stretched, rolling over to face the inside of the hut, jumping a little when she saw Isabel already there, sitting across the room in a chair with a pile of folded clothes in her lap.

"Oh, uh...hey." Seren greeted, feeling a little awkward. She pulled one of the furs up over her breasts, but Isabel honestly seemed to not care. The Madrelean girl stood, her tail swishing absently as she walked forward to give Seren the clothes she'd brought. "Thank you." Seren said, taking them gently. They were leathery, just like the furs, as if made out of some sort of animal hide. She ran her fingers along it-- it was tough leather, at that. Not something to fall apart any time soon. "These are nice." she added.

Isabel, characteristically, didn't respond. She did, however, nod, and turn away to give Seren the privacy she needed to get dressed. Seren was pleased to find that the clothing covered her body adequately, much like a tank top combined with a skirt would. She was acutely aware of her nipples touching the inside of the leather, rubbing at it gently. Other parts of her body were touching the material as well, and it was overall a strange feeling, but a nice one after the previous day's rags, which had been discarded somewhere. The overall look and feel of the clothes she'd been brought reminded Seren of sort of a nomadic, tribal culture-- lots of leather, lots of showiness, but still well-covered.

"It's Isabel, right?" Seren asked, and the girl turned around, nodding again. "I...don't have anything to worry about, do I?" She shifted a little, sort of uncomfortable speaking to someone who had yet to speak. Isabel tilted her head, her ears twitching over to the side questioningly. "I mean, you guys..." she hesitated. Maybe she had hallucinated the previous night, after she'd gotten back. Maybe they hadn't tickled her...maybe. "Nevermind. Is Princess Viva, uh, nice?" she asked. Isabel seemed to brighten a little, perking up and smiling, nodding enthusiastically. "That's good." Seren shared the warm smile. "I suppose we're going to see her, then?"

Isabel led the way out of the hut, opening the door for the both of them. Seren squinted, holding up a hand to shield her eyes from the sudden brightness of the sun-- being inside had actually obscured a lot of it, and the sun seemed particularly bright here where there were no trees. She looked around, taking in the surroundings.

The village itself was warm and inviting. Much of it, which she had yet to really see, having been led there the previous night when it was still dark, looked to be built around a giant bonfire, which was currently not lit. The fire pit was surrounded by painted rocks, but there were no embers or ashes in the pit itself, as if it hadn't been used in some time.

The huts surrounding were similar to the one she had just been in, though most of them were much smaller. She counted roughly ten more huts set almost haphazardly around, each looking to hold possibly two or three of the Madrelean creatures. The village could have housed anywhere between twenty and fifty of them, she would guess, but definitely not much more if this was their entire settlement. As they stepped forward, she felt the soft dirt under her feet-- it was walked on often, enough that the rocks and twigs were brushed away from being traveled. Isabel was leading her around the firepit, towards a hut that was built much bigger and much grander than even the one she'd just come from.

As they approached, walking up steps made of smooth stones, Isabel smelled the unmistakable smell of fresh food being cooked. It made her mouth water almost instantly-- the dried meat the previous night wouldn't have compared to whatever was cooking. Isabel knocked on the door for them, then stood back, leaving Seren in the doorway when it opened.

A Madrelean woman was on the other side of the door, standing casually with all her weight on one leg, resting against the doorframe, but still coming in at about a head taller than Seren herself. The woman was dressed in leather similar to herself, but the other had lots more decoration to her outfit, with straps and trinkets and bells on her clothing. In addition, her hair was done up quite impressively with a crown made of multicolored flowers as well as feathers. "Hey," she purred by way of greeting, holding out a hand with long, clawlike fingernails. "You must be Seren, the entire village has been in an uproar over yourself."

"Uh, yeah." Seren responded, then caught herself, extending her hand to shake. "Y-yes ma'am."

"Skip the formalities." The woman smiled pleasantly. Her handshake was firm but comforting, and when she pulled her hand away it was to brush a stray piece of hair from her face. "I'm Princess Viva. I'm sure the girls mentioned me, or at least I hope they did."

Seren nodded. "They did." she reponded. "Thank you for, um, letting me spend the night here last night, and feeding me. It was very kind of you."

"It's the least we could do." The princess replied, waving them inside. "Come in, come in." Her voice was incredibly melodic, dancing on the air like a flute's strains. "Thank you, Isabel." She said to the other girl, who smiled, nodded, and dipped out of the way further into the building. "She's quiet, but she's very nice. Come, sit with me."

Princess Viva led Seren across the room, lit with candles, to a comfy set of chairs lined with pillows and furs. She gestured for Seren to sit down, then took a seat across from her and pulled her legs up next to her in what must have been a very unprincesslike manner, but didn't seem fazed by it.

"I am sorry for dragging out the length of your stay, and possibly confusing you some." The Madrelean began, reaching over to get them a bowl of assorted fruits and offering them to Seren. Seren stared blankly at them for a moment, unsure of what everything was, before taking something that vaguely resembled a peach and nibbling at it. Finding it to be much sweeter and more delicious than she had anticipated, she took a bigger bite, savoring it. "It was late last night that word got in about you, and I was scrambling to put the celebration together."

"Celebration?" Seren asked, after taking a moment to swallow the fruit. "If...you don't mind me asking, what for? I'm a little lost at this point."

"You don't know? Oh!" The princess's eyes went wide. "My apologies. What do you know?"

"Nothing." Seren responded sheepishly, yet honestly. "I woke up in the forest yesterday, and then your...uh, Uriah found me, I guess."

"I assume he was pleasant." Viva remarked, almost inquisitively.

"Well, he..." she wasn't sure what to say. "He tickled me?"

Viva's disposition quickly fell from cheerful to concerned. "You're okay, aren't you?" she asked, reaching forward as if to check and make sure for herself. "He didn't hurt you?"

"N-no, would he have?" Seren asked, feeling as concerned as Viva looked. She shifted a little, uncomfortably.

"I would hope not." Viva frowned. "Well, at least you're alright." She shook her head. "Very well. I'll tell you everything I know, but it's going to be a lot to take in. Right now," Princess Viva began, "You are in the world known as Ruptsura. It is home to many different species, but the most prominent are three groups; the Ruptsurians, who inhabit most of the known world, the Madrelean, our people, who live in scattered tribes in woodland areas, and the Cholseri, a group that is slowly dying off." She smiled. "Keeping up?"

"Sort of." Seren responded. "So where do I fit into that?"

"Well, the thing is, you don't." Viva gave her a slightly sympathetic look. "You're a human. Humans don't live in Ruptsura, and the entire continent is surrounded by hurricanes and storms that make international travel impossible." She reached over to get a fruit, taking a small bite before continuing. "Therefore, when a human shows up, it means something's changed. Before I go on, though, let me tell you more about the Madrelean people.

"About five hundred years ago, strange portals appeared at the poles of Ruptsura. The mountains to the north, the seas to the south, the forests to the west, and the valleys to the east." She took another small bite, then set her fruit down, folding her hands in her lap. "Demons began to come out of the portals, causing all sorts of havoc and ultimately murdering the Ruptsurians through, ah, somewhat unconventional means." She glanced up to Seren. "By tickling them."

"By...tickling them?" Seren echoed carefully, not sure if she heard the other right.

"Yes." Viva sighed. "Demons feed off of ticklish energy. It sounds strange, but the entirety of Ruptsura seems to have some sort of enchantment over it that sort of allows demons to drain life energy from Ruptsurians when they're completely defenseless. As it turns out, the best way to do that is through tickling." She watched Seren carefully, and continued. "At the time, the Ruptsurians evolved different ways to physically protect their body, but Demons were magical, and a lot of that was bypassed.

After a few years of their civilization being driven to the brink of extinction, a hero stepped forward. This hero was human, and he was able to face the demons without dying. He sealed the demons, one by one, into their homes in the north, south, east, and west."

Seren was starting to get a strange feeling in the bottom of her stomach. "So...what does that mean for me? What's that got to do with the Madreleans?"

"A few demons slipped through the cracks. With less to feed on, and less demons around, they went into hiding and eventually evolved into a civilized people. That's us." Viva smiled. "Madreleans are half-demons. Don't worry too much," she added quickly, upon seeing Seren's initial shock, "We don't kill anyone. We do enjoy feeding off of others, but it's more like having a fantastic, filling meal than anything else."

"Alright..." Seren began to feel a little more comfortable in knowing that she was relatively safe.

"Anyway, the reason we're having a celebration tonight is for you." Princess Viva told her. "Demons have started appearing again, at an alarming rate. It's been about a month now..." she stared off into space, then shook her head. "For the Madreleans, it means little. We don't have a threat since we're part demon. But the Ruptsurians are all up in arms about it. Finding you, however, has been a major development, and I'm the kind of Madrelean who wants to send you off with a decent set of clothes and a few words of wisdom before you have to deal with the Ruptsurians and find out if you're what they need."

"Why?" Seren asked. "Are the Ruptsurians bad people?"

"No, not particularly, they're just very..." Viva sighed. "Stubborn. Don't know how to relax. Anyway, we're having a celebration tonight, and you're the guest of honor. Sound like fun?"

Seren stared at the Madrelean, eyes wide. For her to give up all that information, which was still swimming through her head, and then to nonchalantly change the subject to the fact that there would be a party... the Madreleans must really have been as laid back as Viva said. It was a lot to take in all at once-- if she heard the Princess correctly, she was to go and...dismiss Demons? Something like that. But only if the Ruptsurians determined she was going to do so. She watched as Viva stood and extended a hand to help her up.

In the least, Princess Viva was incredibly nice, and had the most information she had come across so far. She reached up and took the Madrelean's hand. "Yes, thank you. I'd love to be there."

Princess Viva grinned, and Seren could swear she could have seen a glint in the woman's eye. "You won't regret it, I promise."

As it turned out, the entire village was present for the celebration that evening. The bonfire had been lit, and all the Madrelean people were singing and dancing around it, some even with drums and flutes and stringed instruments, made apparently from some sort of animal of group of animals. Seren herself and Princess Viva sat in front of the large hut at the top of the stairs, at a banquet table brought out specifically for them to sit at.

The food was wonderful. Seren couldn't believe the freshness of the fruits and juicy meats that she was being served, which Princess Viva was telling her about in great detail, pointing out individual Madrelean-- "That's Delmar, he took down the boar single-handedly" and "Herschal and Zeppf teamed up on the ape, he was a formidable opponent for even the two of them, and they're some of our best fighters"-- Seren could tell that the Madrelean people were a very tight-knit community.

The bonfire and music must have gone on for at least an hour. In the meantime, between telling Seren snippets about Madrelean culture, Princess Viva offered to braid her hair, which Seren accepted. A few tiny braids with wooden beads in them later, Seren was really beginning to feel relaxed.

Sometime later, one of the Madrelean men stepped up the stairs, with a scroll in his hand. He held up his hands, and the entire village hushed at once, a very surreal experience. The only sound left was the dull roar and crackling of the bonfire for a few moments while the Madrelean cleared his throat. Looking closely, Seren determined that this man was Delmar, that Viva had referred to earlier on in the evening. He opened his mouth, to address the small crowd of about thirty.

"Madreleans," His voice boomed out over the crowd. He was built a little more stoutly than most of the others. It was no question that he was a good fighter. "The Demons, as you all know, have returned to Ruptsura." There was a short pause. "For our people, this means limited trade. For the Ruptsurians, it means certain and inevitable death." Another pause, a little longer. "After a long month of the continent patiently waiting, the gods have sent us our answer, and she sits before you now."

Delmar thrust out a hand towards Seren and the Madreleans erupted in cheers. Seren blushed a little-- she could still pick out Uriah, Isabel, Sasha, and Perrine from the crowd.

"It is destined that Seren will be the human girl that will fulfill the prophecy, passed on for five hundred years." He opened the scroll, and read from it.

"The most unlikely hero will be the one to hold the key. Armed with the strength of the Centaur, the cunning of the Lamia, the grace of the Siren, and the flight of the Harpy, she will release the binding chains and free the world."

The crowd once again began to cheer and dance around. Above the noise, Delmar finished his speech. "May this celebration mark the very day she began her journey, with the proud half-demon Madrelean people in full support!"

"Are celebrations always this grandiose?" Seren asked Viva, leaning back so the other girl could hear her over the crowd. Princess Viva grinned again.

"It's the first one we've had."

The celebration wore on, with all manner of food and drink and dance. Some of the Madreleans seemed to be drinking something a little alcoholic, as well, with the way they began to get a little touchy around each other. Seren glanced over to Princess Viva, who, despite keeping her composure as a friendly monarch, had red cheeks visible even in the darkened area. Seren could suspect she'd been drinking as well. She took care to only drink water, not because she didn't like to drink, but because she didn't particularly feel like forgetting anything.

Eventually, some of the Madreleans brought her gifts. A large pack, to carry what she assumed would be lots of things, that was slingable over one shoulder and sewn with very intricate detailing and patterns, was the first of these gifts. She also ended up with a very strongly-made leather waterskin, more hair decorations and jewelry, and a strong-soled pair of shoes, for which she was grateful.

Soon, the celebration would begin to die down and the Madreleans would one-by-one leave, offering her their thanks and wishes for a good journey. When only Seren and Princess Viva were left, the Madrelean stood, holding out her hand to help Seren up again. "It's late." Viva was slurring her words, just a little bit, and her balance seemed to be swaying some. "C'mon, you can stay at my place. I'll tell you a little more before the morning, and you still need a good night's sleep."

"Right." Seren nodded. She followed Viva into the large hut and through the room they'd been in before into a rather large bedroom at the back. "Am...I staying here?"

"This is my room." Princess Viva seemed proud, walking close to Seren and wrapping her catlike tail absently around Seren's waist. "Most comfortable place in the village, if you don't mind sleeping next to me."

Seren shook her head. "That's fine." she told the princess, who smiled happily. "As long as you don't spend the entire night tickling me."

Princess Viva giggled, somewhat uncharacteristically.

"Did I say something wrong?" Seren asked.

"Not particularly." Viva responded. She was already stripping down, her top sliding off her breasts-- much larger than Seren's own. With a simple tug of a string, her skirt came off as well, and Seren did her best to keep her eyes on Viva's face. "Though I can't say your body isn't interesting to me." The princess stepped closer to Seren, pressing their breasts together gently, one clawlike nail drawing a line down Seren's arm. "And I do have a proposition, if you're willing to listen."

Tickling...again? Seren bit her lip. Still, Viva wasn't going to kill her. And, thinking back to the previous night, if she hadn't been so concerned with what was going on...well, it had been sort of fun. "What's that?" she asked, trying not to concentrate on the naked woman pressing up against her.

"If you're going to be fighting off tickle demons," Princess Viva purred into her ear, making her shiver a little, "Or, at least, demons that use tickling a lot, you should probably be totally aware of where you're ticklish and how much. Right?"

Seren smiled. It was a bit of a stretch, but she could see where Princess Viva was coming from--and she had seen the wayward glances from some of the Madrelean to her feet and stomach. "You know you're drunk right now." She told Princess Viva, still smiling. "I can smell it on your breath."

"...I want to tickle you."

"On one condition," Seren responded, reaching up to touch a single finger to Viva's lips. "I still need a good night's sleep, remember?"

Princess Viva grinned. "Deal."

She wasted no time in tugging Seren over to the bed, turning to set the human girl down and push her back, climbing on top of her in one quick motion and straddling her. "Just lay back," she slurred slightly, guiding Seren to lie down in what was possibly one of the most comfortable beds she'd been in.

Viva gently lifted up Seren's shirt, admiring the girl's flat stomach for a moment before tugging it up a little further and off of her, exposing her breasts. She reached down and, with a single nail, began to trace lazy circles around Seren's belly.

Seren jumped a little, arching her back away and sucking her stomach in. Even one of Viva's nails was tickling her, though it wasn't crazy-fast tickling like some of the other she'd endured. This was slow, gentle tickling, the kind that made her want to simultaneously giggle and be driven mad all at once. She held her breath, her hands reaching up automatically to grasp at Viva's wrists.

"No..." Viva whispered, leaning up further over Seren's body, placing their faces close together so she could hear. "Don't fight me or I'll have to tie you down..."

Seren hesitantly pulled her hands away, looking down to watch Viva's nail slowly slip around in its torturous circles. Even watching, it made her want to squeal and squirm and fight back. Her mind was screaming at her to laugh, to react-- she held fast, though, her cheeks going a little pink.

"I know you're ticklish here." Viva mused, letting her middle finger join her pointer finger, still moving around in circles, though she was now alternating nails, almost scratching lightly against the exposed skin. "I can tell by the way your muscles twitch and you try to fight me." She lifted her hand away, almost suddenly, and Seren glanced down once more to see what was going on. Before she could react, however, Viva lowered her head, her long hair brushing over Seren's body. "Laugh." The Madrelean princess ordered, and her tongue slipped out from behind her lips to dive into Seren's navel.

Completely taken aback, Seren squealed-- and burst into giggles. Princess Viva's tongue was slightly rough, like a cat's, like sandpaper. Not only that, but the half-demon knew what she was doing. From her belly button, she traced a line with her tongue up Seren's stomach towards her chest, curving off at the last moment before reaching her breasts to swirl down one side of her ribcage.

Seren's hands reached up to press against Viva's shoulders, squirming terribly under the other woman. "Ahahaokayokay!" she gasped, squeezing her eyes shut out of habit and trying to squirm away. "IhahaI'm ticklish there!"

"Oh, I know you are." Princess Viva smirked. "I plan to take advantage of it." Her tongue lapped further down, right under Seren's navel-- which she might have been able to resist if not for both of Viva's hands reaching up, her nails tickling lightly at Seren's sides, right against her ribs and down to her hips.

"Eeyahaha no please!" Seren laughed, throwing her head back wildly and shaking her body, her breasts shaking from one side to another as she fought. What Princess Viva had said before was right-- as she was being tickled, it was like her fighting would do little use. The half-demon got stronger and she got weaker, just enough so that Viva would have to put out little effort to restrain Seren, and Seren couldn't really push her off. It was probably similar to what had happened the day prior, but at the moment, Seren could hardly make the connection.

"Arms up." Princess Viva hissed. Seren was still giggling-- the tickling had stopped, if only momentarily. She opened her mouth to protest, and the Madrelean girl hissed at her warningly. It was all the prodding she needed to slowly and carefully raise her arms up above her head.

"Do I need to hold onto something?" Seren asked cautiously, watching the other. Viva shook her head, crawling back up Seren's body and half-lying on her. Seren could feel the other girl wrap her legs around one of her own and gently press her pussy onto the human girl's thigh. It shot a wave of strange, unsure pleasure through her, which she was quickly distracted from when Viva spoke;

"Just hold them there." Without further ado, Viva's fingers found their way up under Seren's arms, dragging together gently. Seren almost exploded in laughter, but managed to hold it back to a steady stream of giggles.

"Eeeehahaha...nonono..." Seren began, squeezing her hands into fists and trying to fight the urge to pull her arms down. The brush the previous day on her underarms had been rough, but Viva's fingers were another story entirely. Where the brush had been hard and fast torture, the lightly scribbling nails were teasing, almost gently tugging the giggles out of her individually. "V-V-Vivahahaha stop!" she breathed between giggles.

"Something tells me," Viva crawled farther up, pressing her breasts to Seren's again before straddling her properly. She reached her hands down, holding Seren's wrists with her hands firmly. "You don't really want that."

"What do you mean?" Seren asked, her heart pounding. She faintly felt what felt like a soft brush sweeping across the toes of her left foot, then down her sole. It took her a moment to connect the feeling with what must have been Viva's tail. “I-is that your...tail?” she asked regardless, her foot twitching and her toes curling. By this point, it would have been ridiculous to make the claim 'it tickles!' as everything seemed to do to her, but she hadn't really been expecting it to tickle so much. Even the lightest of touches was sending jolts of ticklish feeling up her leg, and she twisted her ankle back and forth to avoid it, holding back giggles.

“Yes, isn't it wonderful?” Viva asked, in a purr. She leaned down, her slightly rough, scratchy tongue slipping up Seren's underarm and making her squeal. “What's more, I can tell you're a little into this.” Seren gasped, her cheeks heating up as Viva's tail slid its way up the inside of her leg and thigh, then flicked once over her shorts. “I want to take these off.”

Seren opened her mouth to protest, initially, but as Viva's words sunk in, she realized that what the Madrelean had said wasn't particularly a request. Viva was a princess, after all- she got what she wanted, when she wanted it. And right now, Viva wanted Seren completely naked. “We'll both be nude and you're drunk.” She told the princess while Viva tugged at her bottoms, pulling them down and off her, leaving just the underwear she'd been given-- little more than a thong. “You know that, don't you?”

Viva crawled back up her body, gazing down at her. There was a long pause, before the Madrelean whispered, “You're gorgeous.” She leaned down the rest of the way, pressing their lips together for a brief moment before pulling back with a smirk. “You're ticklish, and tonight, you're mine.”

Seren was definitely blushing at this point. Viva was soft, gentle, and knew exactly what buttons to press to make her squirm. Besides, when would she ever get to have fun like this with a princess again? She reached up, stroking Viva's cheek gently. “Very well, then.”

Viva seemed to grin, hurrying back down to pull what was left of Seren's clothes off, and both girls took a moment to look at each other's bodies. “I'm going to keep playing with you.” Viva told her, standing. “I want you to lie down on the pillows.”

Seren did as told, watching Viva's ass sway, her tail playing a contrast by swinging in the opposite direction when she walked. “What are you getting?”

Viva sauntered across the room, returning with what looked like a long, silky scarf. “Just something to make this more fun.” She responded, returning and climbing onto the bed, draping her body over Seren's. Where their skin touched, Seren felt like she was on fire, her bare skin tingling against Viva's dark tone. Viva nodded downwards and Seren watched as the tip of the Madrelean's tail brushed against her lower lips-- even watching, she released a slightly moaned gasp. The sensation was unlike any other. It tickled, but it felt wonderful, like every individual fur was coaxing her closer and closer to pleasure. “I just wanted you to see what it felt like.” Viva told her, before tying the scarf around her head, covering her eyes and ensuring she wouldn't see. “Now, wasn't I supposed to be seeing how ticklish you were everywhere?”

“I think so...” Seren responded, her voice coming out as little more than a whimper.

“Oh, good. I've missed a spot, then.” Seren felt the woman move around a little on the bed, and then felt two of those torturous claws on her soles, one on each foot. They started their slow, teasing circles again, pushing her to giggles immediately. Seren had gathered her feet were one of the most ticklish parts of her, so far. She suddenly shrieked when she felt the tail against her lower lips again, but this time it swirled around at the connection between her inner thighs and pussy. It was one of the last places she would have thought would be ticklish, but Seren's giggles escalated almost immediately into laughter, a laughter that she wouldn't be able to prevent with Viva's body holding her legs apart. “You know what the best part is?” Viva asked, not waiting for a response knowing that Seren would just keep laughing. “I can feel you. You're wet, and you know what that means~” she purred, punctuating her sentence with a tiny lick to Seren's big toe. “Tickling turns you on.”

Seren's head was swimming. She tried to piece together these thoughts while Viva simultaneously tickled her feet (her nails were currently exploring under Seren's toes, which was driving her nuts) and teased at her pussy. It turned her on...? It was a strange thought. Tickling was torture to her, there was no way she was getting off on it. Then again, she was starting to feel the wetness between her legs as well. Perhaps it was true. She wouldn't think too hard on it at the moment, not with what was going on to her body.

“I like that.” Viva added, leaning forward to lick at Seren's toes a little more. “It's more fun that way. By the way,” she added, pausing in her tickling. She turned again, reaching down with her hands to pull the lips of Seren's pussy apart, exposing her clit. “I need you to be aware of something.” Her tail swung around again, teasing at Seren's opening, making her giggle a little more, breathlessly. “Lots of the demons you may run into would probably enjoy having fun with you in this way as well. There's something about humans, something about your smell. It's irresistible. If they can bring you to orgasm, they get overloaded with life energy, and...well, think of it like they get exhausted for a while.” She sounded like she was smiling. “Just something to keep in mind. Madreleans know this- most other demons don't.”

Viva fell silent again, and her tail slipped up to brush over Seren's clit. She gasped, twitching a little at the sensation as all her muscles tensed. Just that one touch shot her pleasure level up beyond anything the tickling had been doing, and her body was already crying out for release. A few more brushes later, and she was reduced to moans, squirming and pushing her hips up for more. She could feel the Madrelean lean down, and the slick warmth of the woman's tongue suddenly covered her clit, resting there for a moment before flicking over it gently. “V-Viva...” she heard herself moan before she could stop it, her hands moving down to the woman's head, resting first in her hair and then stroking her catlike ears. Her toes curled as Viva's tongue bathed at her clit, the texture not as sandpapery as she would have imagined on such a sensitive surface. “P-please, I want to...”

“Ssh...” Viva whispered. Seren felt the nails against her sides again, spidering side to side, back and forth. The sudden, light tickling was a surprise, jerking her away from the edge of orgasm and back into giggles. After a moment, the licking on her clit resumed, this time with a little more energy behind it, a little faster. Seren gasped, torn between the wonderful sensation of moaning and the...wonderful? The tickling was starting to feel wonderful, as well. Alongside the oral pleasure, it was more than bearable, she almost craved it.

“Viva, I--!” Seren's body suddenly exploded with pleasure; the light flicking and gentle tickling had pushed her over the edge, waves of sensation washing over her. Viva held fast, lapping up the juices that spilled out of her and keeping those waves crashing over her by continually keeping her tongue moving until Seren had completely come down off her orgasm, a little weak and shaky.

Viva reached up at that point, tugging the blindfold off her. “Mmm, even as a half-demon, I get pretty tired from all that.” she panted, visibly sweating a little. “There's something I wanted to prove to you, though.”

“What's that?” Seren asked, feeling as if she could sink into the pillows under her.

“You're more ticklish after orgasm.” Viva told her. Seren's eyes widened.

“Really?” She asked. Viva nodded, her tail slipping up and dragging, just once, under Seren's breasts. She hadn't been expecting that intense of a sensation-- her body, though tired from the orgasm, jerked in response, and she barked out a laugh. “Ahaha--! Nnn...” she groaned, watching as Viva smirked again. “That's...not really fair, is it?”

“Not for you. Fair for the demons.” Viva said, stretching out her body next to Seren's, absently stroking the side of her breasts with her long, furry tail. Seren giggled, squirming a little. With Viva, she didn't feel as if she really had to fight all that much. Viva knew her limits, and when to stop. It was almost comforting. “So, your feet are pretty ticklish, I'd say.” Viva mused. “So are your sides, and under your arms. Your belly--” She swirled her tail back into Seren's navel, eliciting another quiet shriek, “Is fun to play with. Is there anywhere you're not ticklish?”

“I don't think so.” Seren responded, yawning a little. “It's late...”

“I agree. I told you I'd let you sleep, so I will.” Viva told her. “Though I will say, with you naked next to me, it's hard not to keep tickling you.” Her tail dragged its way between Seren's breasts and she giggled. “But I'll stop, I promise.”

“Thank you.” Seren sighed, curling up under the covers with the princess not far behind. As she closed her eyes, she could feel herself falling asleep almost immediately. The long day had ended rather well, she figured, her body still lightly pulsing from the pleasure. Ideally, the rest of her journey would be similarly nice.

I should make the effort to comment on these stories. I really liked both of them. Your Mandreleans are a lot of fun. I really liked in the first part how they slowly tickled the main character. How playful they were. How sensual and subtle Viva was in the second part. And the dialogue and teasing that happens in the stories is really good: "I know you're ticklish here." "Laugh."

Anyway, I'd love to read more with Viva and the Madreleans. And I'd look forward to another of your stories, it was very well written. Very hot.

Hey, thanks for the comment, I very much appreciate hearing responses!

Soft/slower tickling is one of my favorites, so it tends to crop up a lot, haha. And I'll definitely keep updating as I go along-- the Madreleans don't stick around for long, sadly, but there's a couple more fun things to happen soon, so we'll see how it changes. =D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back