• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling meeting coming up

Oregon Tickler

Hi:

I'm tentatively hosting a tickling gathering at my apt. here in Redmond, Ore., the second weekend of October. There are two men and two women planning to attend, but there's room for more. We would like a good mix of men and women for some safe and fun tickling enjoyment. If you are interested, you will need to fill out a very simple questionnaire, which is available via West Coast Gatherings. To get on their mailing list, write to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. You may also visit the web site at: http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc/.

Interested in attending my event? Please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Oregon Tickler:)

Now that there's an attendee list for this event, the only order of business is to grow it. We'll be running this event as we do the West Coast Gatherings. Anyone else interested is encouraged to contact [email protected] before October.

Oregon gathering in October

I hear Redmond is lovely that time of year! LOL! Hope it's a good turnout!!! I'm looking forward to it!

Me too. What's most surprising is the number of people that commented in the Personals, and how few of them actually plan to attend. It's unlike anywhere else we've had these.

There's hope that folks are just a bit nervous about meeting new folks. It'll be fun regardless, with the numbers and ratio at hand!

dvnc

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back