• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad day to be a Lawyer f/f mmf/f

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Bad day to be a Lawyer

After a long and hard day at the office, Lili comes home exhausted. She's been on her feet all damn day and her new pumps that she hasnt fully broken in yet have been killing her. All she wants to do is get out of those shoes, air out and prop up her feet and relax...*

She pulls up into her driveway and rub her strained eyes. She run Her fingers through her soft hair and climbs out of the car. She drags her weary body up her stoop to her door. She fiddle with her keys and shoves the key violently into the lock, turn it and push her way in. Lili then stands in the doorway for a second and stares into the entryway. Its taking all her strength to not just drop to her knees and curl into the fetal position right on the soft, bright carpet, but not wanting to wrinkle her new, form fitting suit decides to press on.

A relaxed smile comes over her face as she thinks of stripping down and settling into a warm bath. Just the thought of the hot water enveloping her war worn, throbbing feet sends a tingle down her spine. But suddenly, the pitter-patter of little feet comes racing toward her. Lili say nothing but gently closes her eyes in frustration "Shit... The dog"... Shes excited to see her and runs at her feet at full speed, tail wagging so fast it looks like a propeller. Shes jumping up and down, rubbing herself against her tired owner's tailored pants. Lili keep her at hands distance just to make sure she doesn't mess her outfit but her love for her has her rubbing her manicured hands all over her soft, furry body. She's almost shaking at the pure enjoyment of mommy being home. But Lili soon realizes that her excitement isn't the sole reason she's shaking. "Baby wants to go out? doesn't she? Baby needs to make a pee pee, huh? doesnt she?" Lili tries to train her voice to match her clear enthusiasm on full display but the thought of having to spend more time on her feet has Lili uneasy.

"Well maybe I can just change real quick" she says out loud to herself. Lili quickly dump her bag on the couch and make a few strides toward the stairs, toward her bedroom, but a few yelps from the entryway stops her in her tracks. The dog looks at her with an almost quizzical expression. Her tail wags are only going a quarter of the speed they were earlier. They both just stare at each other. Lili dont tear her sights off the dog but still tries to make her way upstairs in to more comfortable clothes...she's onto Lili and begins with the sad eyes and high pitched squeal...."COME ON! Just a quick change, ok? then we walkkies?"..The doggie turns to look at the front door, then again at Lili and lets out another little imploring squeak.

"Oh, alright!" Lili say in frustration "Gah, you should be the lawyer! Damn convincing performance you just gave!" Lili say sarcastically, as she stomps toward her leash and the dog follows excitedly, making leaps and bounds over the furniture. She stays perfectly still, only her tail moves, again at the speed of a propeller...she hears the click of the latch and bolts toward the front door. "Can i just change my shoes, please?!" Lili ask in futility as the mighty pull on the other end of the leash pulls her begrudgingly out the front door.

"OK, just a quick walk, then i can finally relax" she whips herself with encouraging thoughts as she takes step after painful step around the neighborhood. Although its not quite dark yet, she can see the neighborhood children being called in for the night. The streets slowly start to empty. "huh, it'd be bad if something were to happen right now..." Her thoughts quickly go to a few of her clients whom she have defended, knowing that they stalked their blissfully unaware prey who were just out and about - much how you are right now ..."whatever, I didn't bring my bag" she thinks to herself "I'm not gonna be robbed and I've got my dog with me....too hard for an abduction..." Lili carries on following her little black dog and dreaming about soaking in her tub.

"Excuse me!" a woman's voice calls out to her from a nearby parked car. Lili looks around to figure out which car its coming from. Her keen eyes spy a passenger side window slowly slide down from a white sedan. She pauses for a minute, being smartly suspicious of talking to random strangers on a now empty street. "Excuse me, miss? You with the dog?" ..."fuck...why me?" Lili says under her breath to herself. Lili's heart picks up a few more beats but she's a rational adult and begins to weigh the scene..."Well, it is a woman's voice...there doesn't seem to be a passenger ...and its a fucking Prius ...ok, lets see what the hell they want".

Lili approaches the car with confidence. less likely to become a victim of anything when she's brimming with confidence, she reminds herself. She peers into the car and see a lone woman sitting in the driver's seat. Lili smiles, now fully at ease with the situation. "Yes? Can I help you?" The dark complexioned, voluptuous woman smiles back, "Hi, I”m new in town and I seem to be a little lost. Damn GPS cant give me accurate directions when it comes to residential neighborhoods...i know, crazy right?"... "Oh...yeah" Lili lets out a faint, forced laugh. "So where did you need to go?" ... *"oh, jeeez, um...cant pronounce this one street....its um, A-R-A-P--" ...."oh, arapahoe?" Lili says with a genuine laugh, not quite able to believe someone cant pronounce that word. Lili contains herself and continues "Um, I actually live on that street! you just need to make a U-turn, a left on that first street, a right on the street after and its right there." ... "ok thanks! your dog is cute by the way, what kind of dog is that?" ... "shih tzu/chihuahua mix" ... feeling curious and more relaxed with this stranger Lili decides to ask "which number house are you going to, out of curiosity? I could probably tell you exactly which one it is".

"oh, its...ummm...ah, 4415" .... "um, sorry?" .... "4-4-1-5" ... Lili heart beat begins racing a bit and her palms become sweaty ... "um, who are you?" ... "um, well, why do you want to know" the driver says ... "that's MY house" Lili responds... the driver just stares at her as Lili stares frightened and concerned back at her. She then quickly flashes a smile as a white van that Lili doesn't initially notice pulls up beside the Prius. Two men quickly jump out and Lili realizes right then and there "oh shit, this is an ambush!"

She instinctively sprints as quick as She can away from whatever she heard get out of that van, cursing the fact that she fell for the ruse and the fact she had such a friendly and non threatening dog. Her adrenaline has her running and screaming faster and louder than she has ever had before when she hears the rubber soled footsteps gaining on her. "HEEELLLLLLLLP! AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!" Lili's tired lungs are aching and her fatigue is starting to kick in. She keeps going, fighting for survival. The sweat melting off her flawless makeup, herr new blouse soaking up the moisture of her sweating body...suddenly Lili's right foot, swings wildly sideways as her heel slips and sends her toppling to the right into someone's wet, grassy lawn. She tries to regain her footing but herr captors have already moved in on her. In a last ditch effort, Lili lets out a loud scream and kicks out wildly at them...but the chloroform soaked bag they put over her head quickly knocks her out. The last sensation Lili feels is her barking dog trying to lick the back of her leg and then*being picked up off the lawn.

Lili wakes up groggy, unaware of where she is...the uncomfortable tightness on her feet let's her know her shoes are still on...Lili tries to kick them off but realize they're separated and tied to the legs of the chair she's sitting in. The rigidity of the chair itself is familiar...this is a chair from her own dining room, but she's not in her dining room. The cold still air in the room coupled with a view of some vaguely memorable knick knacks tells Lili she's in her basement.

Her arms, pinned down to her sides, are being kept in place with duct tape. Someone removed her jacket leaving just her blouse on, Lili grunts in annoyance as she sees a greenish yellow streak down the center of her new white blouse....apparently from her fall in the grass. The faint whispers she hears from upstairs go silent. Lili grunts alert her captors who were waiting upstairs. Lili's heart beats faster as she hears a pair of feet come down the steps. The Prius driver comes into view staring menacingly at her.

"I'm a fucking lawyer. You have any idea how badly you fucked up by kidnapping me and robbing me?" Lili's type A personality won't back away from telling off someone she believes is under her. At first the woman just looks at Lili as if to take Lili in. Then she tilts her head and let's out an amused laugh "ohhhh honey, we're not here to rob you." At that moment, 2 burly men come downstairs, One of them carrying a duffel bag. The driver turns around to look at them, their heavy footsteps giving them away... "well, I can't guarantee that THEY're not gonna take a few things from you - but I wont... Lili belts out" WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" Lili is absolutely seething at the woman... "JUST TAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT AND LEAVE!" One of the henchmen toss the duffel bag on the floor. Lili winces at the loud clanging noise it makes. The woman smiles and starts in... "does the name Anna Kendrick mean anything to you?" Lili is still stricken with anger and fear but you manage to search her mind..."Um, ermmm....yeah...yup I do. She was a client.... Drug smuggler. What of it?"

"She was my girlfriend, you miserable bitch. And you fucked her over. She's in fucking jail now because you FUCKING SUCH AT YOUR FUCKING JOB!" belts out the angry woman.... Lili fires back "WHOAHH! Whoa! Whoa! Listen, I understand you must be upset but you can't expect to win 100% of my cases! Besides you know she had a mountain of evidence against her, right? Plea bargain was an amazing deal. Frankly, you should consider yourself lucky you're not being in jail for being an accompliii—AAAAIIIEEEEEE!!!" ...The woman pushes the chair over causing Lili to land on her back. She was fortunate to have had a half full laundry basket positioned haphazardly behind her, giving her head a cushion against the cold concrete ground.
From Lili's vantage point she can only see the ceiling and her own lap. The woman comes up and peers over her knees. The woman blows out "Don't you go getting all high and mighty on me, you piece of shit scumbag excuse for a lawyer. You took away the woman I loved. And now you're gonna pay..." ...lili wants to say something clever and cold as her normally she would but her fear grips her and keeps her in check "w - - what then....what do you want?" she say calmly and respectfully. "I already told you to take what you want and leave" .... " The woman now leans over her knees, towering over her .... "You, bitch. I want You!!".

"W - what the hell do you mean by that?" Lili says sounding nervous but intrigued. The woman responds " I stopped by the jail today and saw her. She told me all about you. About your little dog. How much you care about how you look in those fancy suits... How you're in to girls, too...." Lili smuggly responds.."ugh. So what? You gonna rape me or something?" ... The woman calmly puts my hands on Lili's knees and let my fingertips gently dance all over them. It tickles her and she starts shaking through her limited mobility. The woman smiles at the sensation it clearly gives Lili...."well bitch, my Anna was quite observant. Even looked through your laptop when you'd leave the room on phone calls...". The nervousness grows to a heightened state on Lili's face. The woman chuckles, "Yup, I can read it on you. You know what I know about you. And well tonight you're gonna be my tickle bitch..." the woman slowly goes over to lili's head and whisper pointedly into your ear, her forceful whispers tickling lili's soft ear "I WANNA HEAR YOU APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING HER GO TO JAIL. I WANNA HEAR YOURE A BAD GIRL AND THEN I WANNA SEE YOU CUM" her words make Lili's blood run cold.

"Whaaaa?! NOOOOOO!! YOU CANT MAKE ME DO ANYTHIIIIINNNNGGGGHPPOHHH!!" at that moment The driver finds a particularly soiled pair panties in the basket by your head and stuffs it into her screaming mouth. Lili almost takes off the woman's fingers but she gets it in Lili's unwanting mouth anyway. The woman then smells her fingers dramatically in front of Lili's bloodshot eyes. "Time to make your tootsies pop right off!"

The driver kisses Lili's sweat drenched forehead and slides away from her slowly, allowing the tension to build as she slowly gets to her feet and walks away; sadistically hitting the ground with her boots a touch harder against the concrete floor with each step, so the vibrations echo in her ears.
She disappears over the top of her knees, leaving Lili only a view of a tuft of chestnut brown hair barely peering over her kneecaps. A real, unsettling fear strangles Lili. Needing to distract herself from the choking grasp of fear, she*furiously chaws and her gag, getting it more dense and compact with moisture - all while trying to ignore the taste of her own stale juices on the fabric.

She feels the steely cold fingers of the driver gently feel the tops of her insanely sensitive feet. She rattles them while she giggles fervently. But Lili squints her eyes - she must not break concentration. * Employing the incredible skills of her tongue (and they were most definitely formidable) Lili mashes the wet mound of cotton into a ball, inhales deeply and spits it as hard as she can out of her mouth....Unfortunately Lili only gets a third of it out of her mouth, at least giving her some space to breath. She fills her lungs quickly and breaths in and out with great speed. Still lightheaded from the ordeal she tries to speak.."Ruh-Ruh...Rare's I...doug?!" She manages to squeeze that crumpled sentence out of her partially gagged mouth. "DOG! Rare! Rare!..Rwhere!"

"Reeeeelax" the driver says, stroking Lili's outside ankles, driving her into another fit of uncontrollable giggling. "I love animals. We love animals. Well, lovED", adding extra stress on the past tense,"until you sent her away, you dirty ****..." ...*Lili is hissing through her mouth trying hard to regain her usual statuesque demeanor.* The driver then pinches the silky stockings right above the ankle, lets go and gently slaps the top of her feet. "Anyway, I'm not gonna hurt your precious doggy..." she allows the tense Lili to ease up, watching her knees lower slightly to indicate that fact. She then casually mentions, "not too sure about you, though..."

"Rut er you gointh tuh do?" Lili demands of her attacker. The driver places her hands on top of Lili's knees and looks down at her ample body. Lili feels a tingle in her loins as the driver grips at her knees, rubbing her fingers into her fine slacks....stretching the fingers teasingly toward her aching thighs and calves... The driver gives a devilish smile and replies cryptically "be a shame if your firm caught wind of your....interests. You know what I mean..your interesting bedroom interests."

Lili can feel her heart sinking into her chest. She gives a skeptical raised eyebrow at the driver, as to say "how?"... the driver calls to one of the thugs who helped captured Lili. "Roscoe!" She says, snapping her fingers.* The large hulk of a man appears next to the driver, grinning as he holds up a small digital camcorder.* Lili's eyes become wide as kiddie pools, taking in the full gravity of the situation. The driver chuckles at Roscoe "guess this bitch most definitely won't be making partner any time soon, haha....now get back into position"

The man disappears and the driver stares menacingly at Lili's panic stricken face, white as a sheet of blanks paper, as she slowly disappears from Lili's sight, over the top of her knees.* Lili is feeling pure, crazed panic now. Having been robbed would be preferable to this. She gathers the last remnants of her rationality and tries her skills as a great negotiator. "Rey! Rey! Ir-Ire give youf any ting you WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!HAAAAAAA!!!!"

Lili's pleas are drowned out by the sounds of her own crazed laughter. Her mind goes blank as the terrible and wonderful feelings being scribbled furiously onto her feet consume her. *She can't see what's being done to her precious feet, enhancing the already overpowering sensations shooting through up her body. And the driver is only touching the tops of the feet - moving from the base of the leg, tickling and moving with precision, coming just to where the toe line begins. Really rubbing that silky nylon into her fingers and the tops of Lili's feet. She has both of them in her clutches as Lili struggles mightily to break free, to get away from these most powerful impulses... Lili then shrieks after feeling what she has been craving for the last couple hours. The driver grabs hold of her beautiful stiletto heels and yanks them both off hard. the sound of each shoe dropping to the ground, giving a satisfying thud that echos on the walls of the basement fills Lili with a brief sense of pleasure. the cold air gives comfort to her aching, tingling feet. She swears you could almost see the steam coming off of them. The smell of her own sweat is almost a little arousing. She begins to dangle them in a clockwise motion, forgetting for a moment of the sharks in the basement waiting to devour her luscious, plump feet.

Lili's moment of peaceful bliss was predictably interrupted by the touch of a finger nail tracing a line right down the center of her left foot. She reflexively clenches her toes and squeals with a sudden jolt of movement bursting through her limbs. "ROOOOHHH! PREEEAAAZZE NONT!" She begs to no avail. She can hear the driver laugh as she instructs the camera operator to close up on her foot. "DAYUM! LOOK AT HOW TIGHT SHE IS" laughter echos through the room "She could probably turn a piece of coal into diamonds under those toes!" a male voice exclaims. Lili would normally feel embarrassed but the only thoughts she has is on the mind-numbing sensations in her foot as it is being pet, stroked and teased with just a single finger.

"Ooohhh....fuck...these stockings feel so amazing against my hand" the driver calls out, smothering Lili's left foot with the touch of her hand. "Its so soft...silky...velvety..." ... Lili's thigh begins to shake and wobble uncontrollably. The driver matches her fingers to the spaces in between her toes and presses them against the webbing...Lili finally let's out a blast of laughter as the driver begins moving her fingertips, wiggling between the moist, ticklish toes.

"Why don't we get this ticklish bitch's motor REALLY running?" says the driver. The male voices in the room cheer and Mmmm-hmmmm in agreement. Lili starts to tense up again. Her sweat is clouding her vision. She let's out a faint yell then a sudden blast of laughter as the driver grips her left foot at the heel and begins tickling the shit out of her high arches, digging ever deeper with her long nailed fingertips....creating a warming friction with each furious pass of her fingers.

"MMMmmMMAH-HA-HA-HAHAHAHA!!" the volume of Lili's involuntary moans and laughter raises sharply with each intense touch from the driver's domineering hands. Lili's backside comes away from the bottom of the chair.. bouncing with a reverberating wiggle as it comes back down to earth. she could just as easily be levitating at this point as her entire body strains to pull itself away from enduring any more tickle torture....

The driver concentrates primarily on the arch or the left foot, digging into it, like a bloodhound whose found a clue under the thin veneer of nylon. Her nails staying in that spot... in the dead center of her foot for so long, *the heat created warms the foot and wears on the stocking, making it weaker with every passing on the nails... *Lili moans and howls as she continuously wiggles her slick feet in discomfort. Her entire foot curls over, almost making a perfect 'C' shape.. "HAHA Don't pretend you're not enjoying this, you dirty, dirty slut...tickle tickle tickle! Im going DEEEEP on you" she says as she moves her fingers even more furiously against the fleshy cup in the curved sole before her.
Without sight of what is actually happening to her in real time, Lili feels every touch with even greater receptivity. She audibly gasps when she feels the driver firmly grab the top of her foot by the toes, gripping onto the bunched up nylon slack gathered up that area...getting herself off by squeezing the clump like a rubber ball. Lili feels her other hand slowly glide away from her tortured, tingling arch toward her slightly calloused heel.

The driver stops at the bottom of the sole and begins to build up pressure and speed, scratching her thin nails into Lili's responsive heel. her fingers slide and almost roll off the bottom of the foot, creating a different yet still very ticklish sensation... Lili snorts and chortles, using all of her limited mobility to kick her heel against the front of the chair leg to shake off those punishing fingers.

"ho ho ho! Don't do that! Don't try to kick at me, bitch! you may just get it worse..." ... "AAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!" Lili screams, knowing she's at her wits end, not wanting to endure another second of this... "ROOOOOOO!! PREEEEEAAAAAAZ!!" she pleads, the pool of tears welling up in her eyes spilling over her and rolling down her plump cheeks... The driver smirks and then slowly, deliberately replies,"uh-uh-uh!" she peers at lili from over the tops of her knees, and wags her pointer finger back and forth, humiliating her further by treating her like a *toddler who has been acting out.. "...you've been...naughty... and now...you...have to...face the...CONSEQUENCES!".
...the drvier takes her vice grip off the nylon slack at the top of Lili's foot and quickly moves her fingers back to the sole side of her foot. She starts tickling madly at the pads and toes of Lili's foot. scribbling with her nail tips at the smooth nylon drenched pads...The double assault sends Lili into a frenzy. Shes practically shaking and thrashing her feet in all directions, arching her back to an uncomfortable height...gurgling and breathing hard, trying to laugh but making no sound.

Fingers are everywhere, touching every part of the top and bottom of Lili's sole, shooting off receptors and causing Lili to twitch and chortle and yell...acting in a manner most unbecoming to her under normal circumstances. Lili finally sucks in enough air through her obstructed mouth and releases an earth shattering blast...practically shaking the walls and rattling the ears of everyone around with her booming laughter. Her fair face is now a hue of fuchsia, resembling a ripening plum.

Lili could hear the reaction to her tickling from the gaggle of assailants in her basement. "HAHAHAHA! I think she likes it! Listen to that girl cackle...Mmmmm hmmm... You like it bitch, dont you?" one of the thugs yell out and another man with a hissing sort of laughter laughs along with him "Ohhh yeah" cries the driver, in an almost seductive tone "Tickle tickle! you filthy fucking ****! you like this sooooooo much don't you?" She looks at Lili's face again stepping to the side to get a good look at her face "you are sooo fucking loving my fingers, huh? you like them clawing at your naughty feet.

Lili would never admit it openly but she definitely felt something in her when confronted with the question of whether she did like this treatment. For even though she hated the kidnapping, breaking in and general humiliation of the act, she was definitely feeling something sexually fulfilling about this..."hey, come over here" the driver says in a normal tone, slowing down a little on the tickling...Lili sighs in relief over the second reprieve.

"I really do bet we could make this bitch cum if we just stepped it up a little" .... "UNNNNNGGGGGHHHH!!" Lili cries out, seemingly trying hard to avoid any more tickling. Her left foot felt as if it were on fire. Her nerves were shot. "You keep out of this, you little bitch! Or else mommy's gonna have to REALLY punish you!" the driver says, giving a fast and hard tickle to the center of the arch of Lili's right foot. The powerful sensation felt in the right foot, Lili's most ticklish foot, forced a high pitched screeching giggle out of Lili, and even made her wet a little.

"AHA!" the driver exclaims, along with her minions "I found, your spot, didn't I, little one? DID-INT-I?" says the driver as she quickly takes another finger to the arch. Lili rattles in the chair a little. She tries to hold in any noise she could possibly make to not alert the others. "Come on boss, I wanna give this slut a little tickle. Can I please?" a male voice asks "NO" the driver says sternly, staring menacingly again down at Lili. "This one is mine. I want to hear this bitch squeal. I want to see her cum, and cum because I made her do it. Nobody else but me. I am the master of this. She is my bitch and I am her....misstress" she slowly rungs her tired but still very virile fingers down the length of Lili's silky foot...from the tips of her toes down to the heel.

"RRRRRRRGGGGHHH!" Lili cries out, again shaking and rattling against the chair" "RRIIISTRESS! PRREAAAZZ!! ROOOO!" Lili seems more genuine and sincere than ever. "IR GIRV YUR RNYTHIIIIIII--HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The driver begins going at the sole of Lili's right foot, tickling up and down and all over the sides..digging particularly hard at the arch...dancing over the pads and toes and pulling at the nylon inbetween each toe...scribbling her fingers all the way to the heel and going over the top and repeating over again... Teasing the nylon by pinching and pulling at it, again sending Lili into a crazed state of maniacal laughter. You can see spit fountain up into the air from lili's still half gagged mouth.

"GO ON! get the other one! Let's fuck this bitch up!" Lili feels a much meatier hand firmly grasp her left heel and begin tickling the bottom of the sole... "GAHHHHHAAHAHAHA! RNO MROAR!...MMMMMMM...NOOOOO! STAAAAHHHHP!!" with all of the guffawing, Lili manages to pop her gag out of her mouth... "HAHAHAHAHEEEEEEE! AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEE! PLEASE! NOOOOHOHOHOOOOO!!!" she cant quite make a cogent sentence as seemingly a billion feelings of tortuous ecstacy flood her mind ... "NO-HO-HO, bitch! I told you you'd pay for taking away my love! I told you you're gonna pay! Dont fuck with people's lives you scum, or this is what happens! You get fucked!" The driver digs her nails and moves her fingers harder and deeper into lili's feet, tickling with the fiery passion of someone who was clearly on a mission..."Tell me you're sorry for what you've done. Say sorry for what you did, little girl? Remember, you're my bitch...right here, right now, you are my fucking bitch, you understand that, you stupid ****?"*

"YUH-YUH-YES!" ... the driver stops for a second, stunned just a little at what she just heard "Yes, what, you little bitch?" ..."I-I...IM your...little bitch" Lili says weakly... "I couldnt hear you, wit yo WIIIIID-DLE IDDY BIDDY girl voice...what'd you say?" ... "IM YOUR BITCH" says Lili with more conviction ... "that's better. Who am I?" ... "You-You're...your...my..." ... "MISS-TRESS" the diver says as she strums her slightly crooked fingers into Lili's curved right foot. The entire right foot moist from the rapid movements coming from the onslaught of tickling and the attempts to shake the fingers off of the foot... "I AM WHO? Tell me who I am to you.." ... "UNNNNGGGGGGGAGAGA...YOU'RE MY MISSTRESS! You're the misstress!!" Lili shouts out with all her remaining strength, she weakly giggles as the tickling on both clenched feet continues.*

"Damn fucking straight, Im your mistress and you are my little bitch. Your body is mine. its mine because you took away my lover and this is what dirty little bitches get" the mistress declares over Lili's helpless body. The mistress is tickling the edges of her right foot in the same fashion was the left...pinching the top of the nylon by her toes and using the other hand to work her light nimble nails over her ultra responsive heel. The thug working the arch of the left foot, taking a savage pleasure in gently squeezing Lili's soft stocking and passionately working her arch,,,Lili is clearly dejected and defeated but secretly turned on by her new submissive role.

"Get over here, you wanna help me punish this bad widdle girl?" .. "ohhh yeah" the other male voice calls out..."i like watching the bitch's foot curl...its sooo fucking tight...sooo hoooot!" ... The misstress moves out of the way. Lili enjoys the second interlude... Again she cackles a roaring "HAWHAWHAW!" that echos through the basement... "Go slow! but dont stop!" ... "yes mistress!" the two men exclaim ... the Mistress aka driver slowly walks over to Lili's head and stares down at her submissive. She's chuckling to herself, her breasts heaving up and down with the vibrations of her laughter. The mistress then knelts down and whispers into Lili's ears.... "Tell me you're sorry. Say you're sorry for what you've done".

*"S-S-SSSSORRY! Sorry mistress! i fucked up!" ... "Who are you?' ... "Im your little bitch?" ... "Who the fuck are you, widdle girl? You think Im just playing with you?" Misstress tears open Lili's blouse, buttons flying everywhere, exposing her silk bra. She puts her hands over Lili's gently moving breasts, ready to peel down her bra... "IM YOUR LITTLE BITCH! IM YOUR LITTLE BITCH, MISSTRESS! ME! I AM!"*

"Good" Mistress whipers with force in Lili's ear, her warm breath sending a warming tingle down her arched spine. She wipes the sweat off Lili's forehead and moves her hair out of her face...She smiles fiendishly as she kisses Lili on the cheek and then plants her plump lips firmly against hers...she goes back over to her right ear, swipes the hair away from it, tickling Lili and making her shudder slightly... "Ready...to...cum?"

"I-I-I...I Dont kno--" Lili peels out ... "YOU'LL CUM BECAUSE I TELL YOU TO? WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE WIDDLE GIRL? WHO?!" shouts the driver .... "you are misstress! the broken Lili says. “you most certainly are!" ... "fucking right I am, now ask me. Ask me if you can cum!" ... 'May I come now Mistress?" the defeated Lili asks ... "beg me, little bitch, beg me!" Misstress peels down Lili's bra, exposing her perfect, hard-nippled supple breasts. "PUH-LEEAAAAZ MISSTRESS! MAY I CUM?" Lili asks with her voice almost shaking with anticipation ... "Ok, little bitch...let's do this!"

The henchmen at Lili's feet begin going at an exorbitantly frantic pace tickling every inch of Lili's hyper sensitive feet. Seemingly opening pandora's box of laughter out of Lili's lungs. Simultaneously, mistress is digging her hands into the sliver of space inbetween lili's sides, getting her long fingers into the crevices of Lili's armpits, wiggling her fnigers just enough to send Lili into the pinnacle of insane laughter. She is writhing and wriggling so hard that the three are having a hard time containing her...the mistress takes her hands away for a moment and places them on Lili's ample pale breats and begins tickling her erect nipples...Lili lets out a soft moan inbetween bouts of laughter.

Lili's almost there as her sexualized moaning is becoming ever more present in her vocalizations...Mistress then puts her plump lips over Lili's right nipple and beings kissing then flicking it with her nimble wet tongue...all while rubbing the left one with her right hand.

"UUUUUNNNNNNNGGGG....Im cuming...im cumming...im...UGGHHHHHHNNNNNGAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAA..." Lili's legs shake and rattle and her deep, deep moans accompany the grinding of her pelvis against the chair. Misstress takes her mouth and hands off Lili's breasts as the henchmen also let go of her now exhausted unclenched feet... Mistress kisses Lili on the forehead. Before going in to her ear to whisper a warm and breathy "goodnight, widdle girrrrrl"...she then gets up and puts a chloroform soaked rag back to lili's face, knocking her out cold.

Lili suddenly wakes up in her own bed, Her regular pajamas are on. Its morning. She feels a bit groggy but generally well. She suddenly remembers parts of her ordeal the night before. "Where's---" suddenly she hears the pitter of little dog feet running in to her room. A small furry figure jumps on the bed and she's relieved to see her dog alive and well. "Shit, maybe it was just a crazy dream" she says to herself. She inspects her body. Not a scratch on it. She climbs out of bed and limps over to the bathroom. She looks at her gorgeous self in the mirror. "No bruises. Marks...what the hell was I on last night?"

As she undresses to climb into the shower, she throws her pajamas in the hamper. "hmmmm... laundrys a little full. Time to do a load..." As she sorts through the pile, her heart almost stops...the blood drains away from her face making her a sickly palor of white...She shakes and shudders as she pulls out her new blouse, now wrinkled, with a fresh grass stain on it.

In her bathroom sink she spies something that shouldnt be there. Its her panties she wore last night, with a stale wet spot on it. Lili feels nauseous..."oh god oh god oh god...whats this?" there's a note under the panties...
"thanks for last night. -M" ...on the flipside of the note... "PS Anna's not out for another 9 months...some time again soon?"

OMAHA! ....
Oh My Oh My!
this is really2 perfect story!
love it!
love the way you write
the tempo is playing so well
the conversation is great too
sadly ... no bare feet tickling

if there are plenty of bare feet tickling,
this will be a great story of the year!

I must say that this story was fantastic. You spun a nice tale and created a pretty hot scenario. Nicely done. :)

Started off pretty amazing. Didn't expect that turn of events, but it was wonderfully written. Great work.

nice touch ticklephehe....even let the boys get in on the tickling (giggles) :yourock:

ok I did....maybe an attempt at another "bad day to be a _________?"

hey...whats up? did a band of tickling lesbians kidnap you?

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back