• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ruptsura Part Three (adventure/fantasy) (m/f and f/f, adult)

haru_sphinx

Link to part 2

It's about that time again. This time, in part three, we're getting to see a little bit more of the world itself. Luckily, this all starts to pan out very, very soon. I appreciate your reading and feedback!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came earlier than she wanted it to. Seren groaned a little as she rolled over, trying to bury herself further into the pillows. Somewhere in the night, she had kicked and moved the blankets around, and as a result, her butt was the only visible part of her from beneath the sheets. It was a few moments later that she felt Viva's tail sweeping over it, and she squeaked in surprise.

“You're ticklish there, too?” She could hear the grin in Viva's voice. “You're too much fun, Seren.”

“Shut up...” Seren grumbled, scooting backwards, farther into the blankets to hide before sitting up. “Where's my clothes?”

“Here you are,” Viva said, presenting her with clothes similar to the ones she'd worn the day before, the same leather and color. When Seren unfolded them, she could see that she'd been given a full pair of pants to wear, even if they were a sort of breezy thin pair, and something that could cover her entire chest and stomach, though it was sleeveless. Paired with the shoes she'd been given, she was glad that if she were to run into tickling demons, she would at least be modest. “Bathe, and then go ahead and get dressed,” Viva told her, already dressed herself. “And get your things together. I'll meet you outside at the entrance to the village.”

After dressing and putting her hair up, Seren met with Viva at the archway that led into the village. The bonfire from the night before was smoldering a little, the ashes still scattered here and there, and the dirt was all but trampled with the footprints the Madreleans had left in their dancing. The town had gathered its small population with Viva, and as Seren walked past with her new, full pack slung across her shoulder, they each bowed their heads, a few reaching out to wish her luck.

“So you know where you're headed, right?” Viva asked as Seren approached. Seren took out the map she'd been given, unrolling it. Princess Viva leaned over, the nail of her pointer finger sliding across the leathery map surface. “We're here, in the Ivory Woods. You need to go here,” She motioned to a dot a little bit north of where they currently were. “To Gallidell. It's the largest city in Ruptsura, and it's the capital. You'll have to find the fortune teller in the city. His name is Streull.” She gave Seren a pointed look. “He's a Cholseri. There are very few of them still around, so he knows what he's talking about.” She placed a hand on Seren's back. “And be careful. Gallidell isn't far out of the forest, but it might not be tomorrow until you get there. You've got food to last you for a week, as well as water, a change of clothes, some gold for when you arrive, a knife, and bedding.”

“Is there anything I should worry about on the way?” Seren asked, thinking back to the knife she'd seen-- she wasn't particularly skilled at killing anything, definitely not anything that moved around.

“There might be demons.” Viva warned. “Not big ones. The Madrelean population keeps the big ones pretty much out of the area. But once you're out of the forest, or even at the edge, you're fair game. Remember what I told you last night.”

Seren could feel her cheeks getting hot again. She remembered all too well. As long as the demons got her to orgasm, they would be exhausted. The strangest prerequisite she'd heard of. “I'll keep it in mind.”

The walk through the forest northward wasn't as bad as Seren had predicted. Though the trees were a stark white color, the leaves were still a healthy green, and a few of them seemed to be beginning the change to a different, deeper, warmer color. She suspected it was around autumntime, perhaps right before. She passed a river here and there, and though the trip was quiet, there were a few usual creatures she would have seen in any forest. Squirrels, deer, even a harmless young boar was drinking from one of the rivers that she passed by. It wasn't until evening that she stopped, getting out her map again. From the look of it, she was right at the edge of the forest; she'd been following one of the rivers, and had reached what looked to be near the end of it. She decided to sleep there for the night.

Luckily, the spot she'd stopped at was calm and covered. There were tall bushes around her on every side, and a short path led down to the river, where she would head to in order to take her shoes off, roll her pants up, and soak her feet in the water. They ached a little after the day's walk, which she had been taking briskly, but had been taking breaks here and there. The dried meat she'd been given didn't compare to the feast that the Madreleans had provided. She ate a little more and refilled her waterskin before walking back to the hidden, small clearing where she could set up camp, so to speak.

The moonlight began to beam down in earnest over the forest. Even though parts of it were tightly clumped together, she'd managed to find a good open spot where she could see around her to the edge of the bushes. Seren set out her bedroll, using her backpack as a pillow, and laid down in the sleeping bag like accommodations, having physically tired her body enough that her mind was ready to abruptly shut down for some sleep.

Seren wasn't sure how much she'd slept when she awoke. She could tell it was still dark, though, and she could hear something. Blinking her eyes open cautiously, she sat up a little, and there was a tiny shrieking noise before the bushes ahead of her shook a little. “Who's there?” she called, her shaking hand immediately searching through her pack for the knife she'd been left.

“Um, hello...” The tiny voice responded. Seren squinted to see. As her eyes adjusted, she could see a tiny, human-like body emerge from the bushes, though there were wings like a butterfly's on its back. It was nude, and it was definitely a male creature. In fact, if Seren didn't know any better, she would have assumed he was human if not for his small size, wings, and brightly colored hair. “My name is Ix.” he said, floating towards her, his wings flittering a little. “I'm a pixie. I'm a little lost, do you know where we are?” He was only about the size of her hand, with big, round eyes.

“A...pixie?” Seren asked. Viva hadn't mentioned pixies...perhaps she hadn't known? Maybe they were just magical creatures, sort of like how Ruptsura also had little animals like foxes and rabbits. Maybe they were harmless. She smiled, withdrawing her hand from her backpack without the knife. Seren held up her hand, and the pixie landed on it neatly, his bare feet on her palm.

“Yep. I live with other pixies, but I got separated from them. Would you come with me to find them?” Ix asked, looking at her hopefully.

Seren considered. She was tired, but something about this creature just seemed so nice, and innocent. She briefly thought that it was a possibility this pixie was a demon, but then again, he seemed so...nice. She nodded, getting her things packed away quickly. “I'll come with you.”

“Fantastic!” he grinned, and she felt better almost immediately. All her doubt was gone at that point. She was doing a good deed by going with Ix to find his friends. He waited patiently for her to pack up, talking a little as she did. “You know, I was worried. A lot of animals out here are bigger than me, and it's kind of scary to be out here alone. I felt bad for waking you, but you looked stronger than the animals.”

“It's no problem.” Seren responded. A flicker in her mind told her that she spoke before she thought. “I've been traveling too.”

“That sounds like fun!” he said enthusiastically. “Come on!” he insisted, fluttering off ahead of her and leaving her to follow behind. “They can't be too far.”

“Where did you say you lost them again?” Seren asked, trying to keep up as he ducked in and around trees that were just tight enough that she could barely fit.

“Um, close by.” he waved his hand. “Come on, Seren!”

Seren paused. “Hey, wait, I didn't tell you my name was Seren.”

“Oh, uh...” he looked a little flustered, then zoomed off. Seren frowned.

“Wait, Ix, what are you—eep!” she squeaked. She had stumbled through a few more trees to follow him, and in the darkness had tripped. She felt a rush upwards, and dropped her backpack onto the ground. After a few moments of confusion, she was able to look around. She was caught up in what felt like and looked like a rope net, tied to one of the trees above her. Seren felt a sinking feeling in the bottom of her stomach as she realized she was trapped, somewhat awkwardly with her legs sticking out in front of her, and her arms wrapped up and out to her sides, leaving her mostly exposed. “...Ix?” she called out, a little confused, squirming around some.

“I'm sorry, Seren.” Ix was flitting back, slipping through the holes in the net with no issue. He landed on her stomach, his feet warm against her exposed skin. “I lied to you, but you are a human, after all.”

“What's that supposed to meheheheaaah!” she burst into giggles when Ix crouched, scribbling his hands all over her stomach, just above her navel. She squirmed and thrashed, but he held tightly, and she only served to get herself more tangled in the process. “Wait, don't tickle mehehehehe!” Seren squealed, to no avail. Ix dug his hands lightly into her belly button, causing Seren to laugh harder, shaking her hips back and forth. “Plehehehease stooop!” she insisted. As she spoke, she felt one of her shoes coming off, and barely could see another pixie, a female one this time, at her feet. “Oh, wait, nononohahahaha!” she didn't know why she was begging, the pixie at her foot didn't seem to be listening as she started to play with Seren's toes, sliding her fingernails in and out of the spaces between them. “Stohahaop!” Seren begged again, grasping around wildly.

She heard a few more giggles around her, giggles that weren't her own. It wasn't long before pixie hands were assaulting and tickling more of her exposed ticklish spots-- with Ix dutifully on her stomach, the pixie joined by another at her feet, another zooming between her underarms, and one trying to get in and around her knees. She was nearly howling with laughter at this point. One pixie was enough, since they seemed to be demons, with the way she was slowly less and less able to fight back. Upwards of five was quite a few. She suddenly felt her shirt moving around as yet another pixie climbed his way up her body, his hands playing around with the skin under and to the sides of her breasts. It tickled, just as bad as the rest, but it was also sending a tingling sensation down between her legs.

Seren remembered what Viva had said, about her...liking for tickling. It seemed even being tickled to the point of breathlessness, as she was, the hands near her breasts were still an erotic, sensual touch. She breathed out a quiet moan inbetween her laughter and giggling, something the pixies seemed to pick up on, as both Ix and the pixie at her armpits dove up under her shirt as well, focusing on just her breasts.

Both their hands scrambling and dancing over her skin, as well as their feet squirming into her body, and even their thin wings, which fluttered lightly on her skin now and then, were enough to keep her giggling amidst a few whimpers and groans. The pixies at Seren's feet had taken to licking at her toes as they tickled, which was also shooting a few shocks of pleasure through her. There was a short pause as the tickling at her knees stopped, and then under the light fabric of her pants, Seren felt that pixie crawling up her leg.

“Oh-hahaha-not there!” she managed between her giggles, trying to shake her hips. One of the pixies at her breasts closed his mouth around one of her nipples and Seren let out a moan in earnest. She knew she was ticklish on her pussy, and with the pixie, it would be pure torture. It didn't matter; they kept on, until it reached her panties. Seren silently cursed Viva for giving her the thong to wear under her pants as she could feel it being tugged aside, and a set of hands touching and tickling the bottom of her lips, near her entrance. “Eeeee!” she squealed, bucking her hips up, the torturous touches to her breasts and feet continuing through it. “I cahahan't stand ithahaha!” she laughed, feeling one of the pixies at her breasts crawling down under the hem of her pants to her pussy.

At that point, she had two pixies at her feet, two at her pussy, and one at each of her breasts. While she was still laughing and squirming, the two pixies under her pants pulled the lips of her pussy apart, tickling the insides of them and making her squeal with laughter. It wasn't long before their hands were tickling just around her clit, which was making her simultaneously giggle and moan. The feeling of the tickling on her feet and breasts was still present, but it had dulled considerably when her clit was being given attention. Despite Viva having brought her to orgasm just the night before, tickling Seren seemed to make her clit super sensitive, and she was already aching to be touched.

Luckily, the pixies seemed to catch onto her desires. Both sets of hands began to touch, massage, and play at her clit, clearly a new thing for the pixies as she was very large compared to them. It was a little bit rougher than Viva's tongue, but it felt good all the same. They gently squeezed and even lightly tickled at her clit, which was exploding with wonderful feeling. Seren was close to the edge before she knew it, moaning and squirming around despite the tiny fingers under her toes keeping her giggling here and there.

When she came, she had to squeeze her eyes shut. It was a powerful orgasm, one that was made even moreso by the pixies continuing their touches throughout. As she came down, the pixies seemed to slow a little, and Seren hoped that meant they were getting tired. Ix fluttered out from under her shirt, giving her a slightly annoyed look. “Hey,” he started, glaring a little. “What was that?”

“W-what was what?” Seren asked, blinking at him, panting a little.

“I don't know!” he snapped. “We got all tired after you orgasmed, and--” he was cut off as he abruptly disappeared. The tickling and touching on her body all simultaneously stopped as he did so. Seren paused-- she was still caught in the rope trap.

“...Hello?” she called out, a little confused. There was a pause, and another voice answered.

“Hey!” It was a male voice, definitely not another pixie. Seren looked down to see a more broadly-set man, with a beard that stretched around his entire face. His skin was almost a muddy reddish color, and upon second glance, he appeared to be somewhat beastlike. “Sorry for taking so long!” he called out.

“A-are you another demon?” Seren asked, trying to scramble around and keep herself covered in the net.

There was a pause, and the man laughed a big, hearty laugh. “Don't be ridiculous.” he said off-handedly, waving his hand dismissively. “I'm a Cholseri.”

A Cholseri? “I thought your people were hard to find.” she remarked as she watched him scale a nearby tree, albeit with some difficulty. He had very large ears, and very distinctive markings on his body. His clothes were unlike that of the Madreleans, very city-like but only in materials; the cloth was very colorful, and not unlike robes, but very mobile. When he got close, he tugged what looked like a dagger from a sheathe at his waist and began to slash at the ropes.

“Careful.” he warned as he took pieces of the trap away, bit by bit. “And we are. I'm a mercenary.” As he finished his sentence, he managed to cut one of the major ropes holding her up and she tumbled out, falling the few feet to the ground and landing in a not-so-graceful heap. “Oops, sorry.” He said, sliding back down the trunk of the tree and helping her up. Even the backs of his hands were covered in hair. “The name's Athos.”

“I'm Seren.” she responded, rubbing at her backside where she'd fallen. “Oww...why did the pixies disappear?”

“I dismissed them.” Athos grinned a little, looking proud of himself. “Being Cholseri has two advantages.” he began, retrieving her pack for her, and then looking for her shoes. “One, I don't get attacked by demons. They don't get anything from Cholseri for some reason. Two, I can actually dismiss the demons. It's a little complicated, and takes a while to cast the spell, but basically I send them back through a dimensional door to where they came from.”

Seren gave him an exasperated look. “That's...that's good to know.” she said, rubbing at her forehead. “Mnn...”

“Tired?” he asked with a slight frown. Seren nodded. “Well, then. I can keep lookout if you want to sleep until sunrise. Where are you headed?”

“Gallidell.” she responded after a slight pause to remember. “I guess I got sidetracked when I followed that pixie this way.”

“Yeah, they do that.” Athos frowned. “I study demons. They have kind of a charm person type of spell. It's bad news for people who have no spell resistance.” He let her set her bed up, silent while she did so. “...You're a human, aren't you?”

“Yeah.” Seren rubbed at her eyes. “I'm Seren.” she added, sitting down in bed.

Athos nodded once, then fell silent again. “Get some sleep.” He finally said, turning to watch the forest.

Seren didn't need to be told twice.

Hey! Just wanna say that this was another great chapter. This series has been really well written so far and I've enjoyed reading it. I've read the first two parts over multiple times now. I wanted to offer the words of encouragement, as I definitely want to read more of this story.

^comments like this one really help me out when I'm determining what to do about chapters. Thanks again. =D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back