• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Interactive Tickling Story.

HappyTriangle

TMF Poster
Enjoy!

And follow me on deviantart; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/

This will be an interactive story, when the story is first posed, give me about two hours to get all the links correct, oh! And Props to JamtheDragonMan for helping me come up with the zombies, vampire, and corn maze idea. SolitaryGrayWolf gave me the spider idea, and I had had to throw in an old hag for Karma Beetle. :) Enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!

The screeching tires and loud, repetitive pop music blared through the dark night in this remote area of Kentucky.
This little area wasn't very big, but had a piece of history, old houses from the colonial area, but its lack of electricity, overgrown abandoned corn farms, and creepy night atmosphere was enough to keep even the most die-hard historian away.

But then why is this place still relevant? Well, because of its vacancy, it has a significant lack of law enforcement, making it a common place for druggies, burglars, hideouts, and above all else, a party destination for college students.

On this October night, four college freshman had just left a very large (and probably illegal in multiple ways) party not too far away from where they currently where.
Inside the car where 4 girls;

Lola was half Vietnamese, and half American. Her silky black hair went all the way down to the middle of her back. She had dark tanned skin, was covered in small freckles, a pleasant smile, and green eyes. She always loved wearing tight tank tops that where cut just so you could see under her belly button and cargo shorts. Her parents where always giving her wads of cash, they didn’t even care what she spent it on, as long as she was out of their hair.

Zoey was the youngest in this group of friends, she had just turned 18 and had also just joined this group of girls, she was cute, shorter than the average girl, she had brunette hair that went down to her shoulders, blue eyes, and extremely smooth skin. But she was also awkward, and was also very uncomfortable exposing any skin, the most she was conferrable in was a tank top. Tonight she was wearing a light purple tank top, and long jeans. But Zoey knew inside she was a good girl. She just wanted to fit in, she hated being around these girls, but she was lost and didn’t know to do. The only reason the other girls kept her around was only because she had that innocent, adorable look that made guys buy her drinks, she would never drink it, but she was always polite and still cared about her grades. But she had still done things to try to impress the other girls, but she always regretted it.

Claire was the fighter in the group, a little bit of a bigger girl, always picking fights with whomever she wanted, never taking shit, and even starting fights when she was in the wrong. Innocent looking brown eyes above a small nose on a serious, yet cute face, her freckles where barely visible due to her bright tanned skin, her arms and legs where strong, always good for throwing a punch, and always was wearing a black t-shirt and jean shorts.

And last, and definitely least, Amanda, Amanda was the leader of the group; she was 19 years old, rude, bitter, and only got joy out of other people’s discomfort, mostly caused by her. Had a beautiful hourglass figure, long blonde hair, brown eyes, and pearly white teeth. Amanda always had the final say in what the group did, and her words where always orders, never wanting to do anything herself.

They had all heard the stories of this place, but Zoey knew them best. But these girls, though raised by wealth families, never took anything seriously.
They all had the mindset that they could get away with anything because of the wealth and great looks, and it definitely seemed like it.

Lola, Claire, and Amanda had all been arrested multiple times for under-age drinking, drugs, and DUI, but their families had always bailed them out. Zoey once got arrested for hiding cannabis for the other girls, but the charges were dropped.

Lola, Amanda, and Claire where all notorious for being the highlights at parties, sleeping with anyone they wanted, but Amanda was most known for manipulating other girls, and Zoey was no exception.

But Zoey wasn’t the only one, Amanda would go after girls who were desperate to make friends and fit in. And one of the worst thing, was that Amanda did not feeling any regard to anyone who got in trouble because of her.

These girls have never had to faces their responsibilities, this group was hated by parents, teachers, and even their college, but these girl never got expelled because of the funding their parents provided the school.

But karma has a strange way of working itself out, and tonight, karma would finally reach this group of girls.

"God look at this fuckin' hick ass town." Claire said, a crushed beer can clenched in her fist.

"What a shithole." Lola added, "If I were in charge, I'd destroy this place and build like, 50 Starbucks."
All girls except Zoey laughed.

"The only REAL house is up there." Amanda pointed toward a tall narrow hill with a very thin black and dark purple shack with a pointy roof resting peacefully on top of it. "Oh my God! We should totally trash that place!"

"Um... I dunno." Zoey quietly intervened, "I've heard a lot of bad things about that place." The rest of the girls groaned.

"For fuck sake." Lola said while over exaggeratingly throwing her head back.

"You're no fun!" Claire added.

Amanda, who was driving at the time, looked back. "Look here Zoe, if you want to be cool and NOT a loser, you're gonna wreck that place with us."

Zoey wanted to object, but just sighed "Okay." Under her breathe.

Amanda quickly drove up the hill and began doing donuts on the front lawn, bits of dirt, grass, and mud went everywhere.

After the donuts, Lola, Claire, and Amanda climbed out the car, Zoey hesitantly followed.

The car's blasting music was joined to the sound of smashing bottles being thrown against the house by the trouble makers.

"Guys, we seriously need to stop." Zoey said, refusing to throw a bottle.

The other girls groaned again, louder.

"Why are you even here?" Lola said angrily, turning toward the awkward Zoey.
Zoey was pushed hard to the ground by Claire, "Come bitch, throw the bottle!" Claire added.

Amanda got to close to Zoey's face. "Look at me you pussy, you're a fucking loser, a dumb, ugly, fucking loser, we're going to leave you in this fucking field all alone. So quit being a little goody two shoes **** an-"

Amanda was cut off by a loud bang coming from the house. The girls jumped and saw an old hag on the porch wielding a pump action shotgun.

The woman seemed almost undead, her posture was off, she appeared to have slight hunchback, her limbs looked like sticks, her bony fingers looked like they were about to fall off.

Her nails where long, chipping away, and where tree bark brown, just like her teeth, only she was missing nearly all of them. Her eyes where misty white, corpse like, nearly undead. Her skin was covered in moles; it was wrinkly, dark puke green all over.

Her greasy tangled gray hair drooped to her thin, grey eyebrows.

Her head seemed almost like an oval shape, with an obvious protruding under bite, not at all covered by her dry, wrinkly, blackish purplish lips.

The girls screamed, "GET IN THE CAR!" Amanda yelled. But the hag fired another shot, this time hitting to hood on the car, the hag then pointed the gun at the group of girls, now frozen with fear.

"You girls are in A LOT of trouble, ya hear?" The old hag said, her voice was raspy, her s's where replaced with a slight whistle, no doubt do to the lack of teeth.

"Look, we'll leave!" Zoey said.

The woman yelled, green spit went everywhere. "IN THE HOUSE! NOW!"

The girls awkwardly shuffled onto the porch. The hag stepped aside and motioned the barrel into the house, the girls shuffled inside.

The wood floor where wet, slippery, and completely covered with black water stains. The walls where tight, awkward, and had some black and white pictures chipping away on the wall.

"Go to the back door." The woman demanded.

The girls squeezed through the hall and went into the kitchen, which had a disgusting scent, clearly coming from the bowl of moldy fruit on the tabletop.

They then gathered by the backdoor, which appeared to be made out of wood boards poorly nailed together.

"My dad's a cop, he's gonna hear about this." Claire said, trying to be tough. The woman didn't seem to be effected by the threat.

"How do you like the place? I just had it remodeled." The old hag wheezed and gagged, the girls quickly deduced that this was the woman's laugh.

"It looks... nice." Zoey said, forcing a smile on her face.

The woman laughed again, "Come here." The hag motioned at Zoey to come close to her.

Zoey awkwardly stepped forward and stood face to face with the hag.

The hag pinched Zoey's cheek, the woman's fingers where greasy and had a stench emitting from the wrinkly green skin.

"Such a kind young girl, you're coming with me to have some special fun."
Zoey was terrified, but didn't say anything negative as to not agitate the woman. "That sounds like fun."

The old hag smiled dearly at the girl and held out her hand. Zoey grabbed it lightly, holding back gags.

"Fine, take her, wo don't even like her." Amanda said shrewdly.
The hag quickly turned her head and glared at Lola, Claire, and Amanda.

"Why are you so mean to this nice young lady? You have no right!" The old woman thought for a bit, "I have something planned for you three girls, take of your clothes."

"Excuse me?" Lola glared.

"Who the fuck do you think you ar-"

Claire was cut off by another shot, this time hitting to ceiling. Dust particles fell from the roof, followed by scattering on the floor above, mostly likely coming from large rats and/ or cockroaches.

"NOW!" The hag hissed.

"This is fucking ridiculous." Amanda sighed, taking off her shirt and unbuttoning her jeans, Lola and Claire followed soon after.

The three girls tossed their clothes aside, "You like what you see you old bitch?" Amanda said menacingly.

Amanda, Lola, and Claire where now in nothing but their bras and panties.

"I'm not very fond of you girls, or your tones. You need to learn a lesson, for good."

The back door mysteriously swung open.

The three girls spun around and where hit a cold breeze.

"You don't expect use to go out there, do you?" Lola asked.

"Of course, one of you girls must follow a trail and sacrifice herself so the other two may get out." The hag said. "Now you girls better get moving before a waste some more ammo."

The three girls stepped out. of the house, they heard a loud slam, they turned around to see the door close.

"Well at least we don't have to deal with that kiss-ass Zoey." Amanda said, almost proud of herself.

"But now we have to deal with that." Lola pointed outward.
The girls were shocked. They were outside, but the sky was dark purple, all the trees where either dead or dying.

But the backyard was not a backyard, it was a corn field. The corn leaves and stocks where black, but the corn on the inside where extremely dark purple.
There where the long empty trails from the porch leading to other parts of the corn field, one for each girl.

Which one of those girls will take the fall? What happened to Zoey? Will they ever escape? Find out.

Zoey's fate; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/art/Zoey-s-Fate-F-F-Tickling-Story-491786235

Claire's fate; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/art/Claire-s-Fate-F-Plant-Being-F-Tickling-Story-491785233

Lola's fate; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/art/Lola-s-fate-F-F-Tickling-Story-Story-491784756

Amanda's fate; http://happytriangle.deviantart.com/art/Amanda-s-Fate-F-Spider-F-Tickling-Navel-Story-491785124

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back