• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you God - MADONNA tickled

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Sorry if I get a little excited here, since the scene isn't that great, but I have waited SO long for this. I nearly fell out of my chair! I just stopped the movie to write this....

In her bomb of a movie SWEPT AWAY, Madonna and an Italian man get trapped on a deserted island,and a torrid love-hate relationship develops. In one scene, Madonna and the guy share a bed tucked away in an abandoned cabin.... this scene is in either Chapter 17 or 18 for those of you with DVD players. They are half alseep in bed and the guy tickles her underarm/side briefly a few times. It looks real and theres has a pretty nice reaction (really, can she act that good???). Not the best scene ever, but considering who it is, the realism of it & the mean character she plays in this movie, it was a pretty nice gift for me on my birthday.

Nice find, Oddjob! Scenes like that one save movies like "Swept Away" from being TOTAL bombs. :D

Upon more viewings, it's more like a poke near her armpit, but the intent is pretty clear that it's supposed to tickle. On the close up, it does look like the guy's hand is in her armpit for a second.

Last edited:
That's funny...

This movie had to have been so bad that not even one of us saw the movie for a possible tickling scene until now, several months after the film was even released before someone discovered that it had one - funny!:blaugh:

BTW, good work, Oddjob0226

tickling_4_life said:
how much time is it into the movie when the tickling happens oddjob ?

Too long - this is not a very good movie. I was so looking forward to Guy Ritchtie's latest film... and this was what I waited for?

I guess it's about an hour & 10 minutes into the movie; The 2 characters are already trapped on the island and have stopped fighting and are now in love. I got it on DVD, so all I really know is the "chapter" of the scene, but it took a while to get to.

Last edited:
Wow. This is the most talk I've ever heard about this film. If Madonna just became a full-fledged tickle star, she could finally accheive cinematic success.

Either that or just make it a law that Madonna gets tickled silly every where she goes.

I didn't think the film was that bad. Okay, not a blockbuster, but I've sat through worse. I loved seeing an arrogant, haughty Madonna reduced to grovelling on her knees -and I also thought she looked pretty good in that black bikini :)
Not sure about the tickling scene though. Another great opportunity missed - I would LOVE to have seen her tickled!

Hey, she got poked a bunch of times and she laughs out loud so it's a tickle scene in my book. Thanks, that was so hot, I love seeing a pretty female celeb tickled, especially after seeing her being a tickler in a f/m scene like she was in Desperately Seeking Susan!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back