• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

S.S. Sole - Chapter 1 (m/m, mm/m)

rascal beat

Hello again! This is a series that I've had a lot of ideas for and I can't wait to get it started.
I'd just like to point out that the entire premise of this story is based on falsity and a commonly held rumor that ISN'T true concerning semen and its vitamin C content. That being said, this is also based on the premise that pirates aren't all the brightest or noblest of men, so it's not entirely surprising that they would believe the rumor. This, being the first chapter, will likely have the most starting description of all of them, going forward it shouldn’t be as background heavy.
I guess I'm just gonna jump right into it! I hope you enjoy.

(contains m/m nonconsensual tickling, so if that isn't your kind of hoe-down throw-down please feel free to hit the back button)

S.S. SOLE
Chapter One: Welcome Aboard​

The crew of the S.S. Sole all abandoned their posts to watch James "Boulder" Sandokan hoist Scrawny George over his shoulder, kicking and screaming. Sandokan gained the nickname of Boulder due to his massive, muscular frame and his height of 6”7, and Scrawny George - well that was self explanatory.

“No! I will not be your goddamn toy Sandokan!” George shouted into his captor’s ear. “You can’t just make me - mmmfff!” His voice was muffled as Sandokan’s meaty hand slapped onto his mouth. George continued to make noises into his muzzle and pounded his small fists into Sandokan’s back, but there wasn’t anything he could do to make the large pirate release him.

The crew watched, tears of laughter in many of their eyes, as Sandokan carried tiny Scrawny George off, down below the deck, presumably towards the sleeping quarters. Some called after him - “Good catch, Boulder!”, “Make him your bitch!”

Only one crew member looked on with a grave look on his face - Henry Lowther. Lowther knew what was going to happen to George, and nothing about it amused him. The secret of the S.S. Sole was well kept on land - but once the ship set sail there was no privacy about it. The favored activity of inhabitants? Torture by tickling.

Unbeknownst to the crew, this obsession was intentionally sparked by their corrupt leader, Captain Anstis. A closeted homosexual and tickling fetishest his entire life, Anstis used his crew to satisfy his sexual desires without having to admit them. Early on in his ship’s expedition, he began to spread the rumor that semen prevented scurvy. He made sure to run out of the necessary rations containing vitamin C very quickly. Once he knew that his rumor was going around, he made a very strict rule preventing homosexual sex acts. All he had to do after that was take in Bartholomew, his slave and lover, to set an example for his crew as to how to go about properly preventing scurvy.

Put very simply, his crew thought they needed to be sucking each other off in order to stay healthy - but without having anything that constituted as gay sex. Captain Anstis used his slave to introduce tickling. Soon, almost the whole ship was crazed about it.

Henry Lowther sat grimly on the S.S. sole as Scrawny George’s noises faded below the ship. He could predict what would happen to him next without much difficulty. Sandokan would throw him down onto a cot, tie him to the posts, and then begin the torture. Lowther had been tickled enough by Sandokan to know what it felt like. Actually, Lowther had been tickled by the majority of the crew. Although he wasn’t as weak and defenseless as Scrawny George, Henry Lowther was easily the most ticklish man on the ship. The crew had daily fun targeting Lowther’s “laughable” weakness.

The crowd wiped the tears from their eyes and their grins began to fade. Many of them were feeling a certain amount of tightness in their trousers, so to speak. Philip Cobham adjusted the fabric around his junk and wondered if he could prolong this break in ship work. His gaze fell upon Henry Lowther and remembered some story he’d heard a couple nights ago about Henry completely breaking down within two minutes of a tickle attack. He sauntered over to the man.

“Hey Lowther, you alright there?” he asked, trying to sound genuinely interested.

Lowther knew better than to draw attention to himself, especially when tickling was on someone’s mind. He quickly stood. “Oh, yeah, all’s fine.”

“You sure?” Cobham said. “You’re not giving me that good ‘ol pirate grin.” Lowther started to turn away, mumbling something incomprehensible. Cobham grabbed his shoulder with a firm hand, turning him back around. “C’mon man! I just want to see you smile.” A wolfish grin began to show itself on his face.

A chill ran down Lowther’s spine. He knew what was about to happen. “I can smile,” Lowther hurried to reply, his words tripping over each other. He quickly forced a smile, showing his not-so-pearly whites eagerly. He ducked his shoulder away from Cobham’s hand.

“You know, I’ve heard some stuff about you, mate. Some pretty interesting stuff... about how to make you smile, actually.”

Lowther started to step back, but Cobham matched his step. “Oh,” he silently begged for his voice to shake. “Did you? That’s interesting-“ Lowther whirled around and was about to break into a sprint, but Cobham grabbed his sides with both hands at the last second, squeezing up and down.

“Ah - haha heyah!” Lowther let out a sound, the combination of a yelp and a laugh. Many of his shipmates turned to look at him. “Cobhahaha stop stop!” He reached to shove Cobham’s hands away, but the effectivity of his defense was limited by his intense reactions to the tickling he was receiving. As a last, arguably subconscious, method of defense, Lowther’s knees gave way and he fell to the floor.

Cobham was not a man to miss an opportunity and was immediately down, kneeling over Lowther, his hands still kneading the poor pirate’s sides. “Okahaha okay stop aahah,” Lowther begged as Cobham’s nimble fingers danced up and down his midriff.

Surprisingly enough, Cobham obeyed his victim’s request. His hands came to stop, but remained on Lowther’s body, holding him down as he went into a straddling position over Lowther’s hips. Lowther panted and only had enough energy to squirm underneath Cobham’s body.

At this point, all the crew members were standing around the two of them. As much as they’d like to get in on the action, the community had a strong sense of territory and property over their victims. No one would get in Cobham’s way unless he asked them to. Which, in fact, he did.

“Benjamin,” Cobham called to a friend of his. “Wanna help me out?”

It wasn’t a shock to anyone that Benjamin was happy to assist.

“Benjamin, do not come over here,” Lowther growled. Benjamin did not falter as he made his way over to the two men. “I swear to God I will kill you.” As Benjamin came closer, Lowther became desperate, attempting to buck and shove Cobham off of his body. Cobham simply grabbed his wrists and handed them to Benjamin, who pressed them to the ground.

“So, it seems the stories tell the truth,” Cobham taunted. “You really are insanely ticklish. It seems like everyone on this ship has gotten to you except me. How is that fair? I think I want a turn.” As he spoke he slowly rolled Lowther’s shirt up to his shoulders, exposing the man’s entire abdomen.

Lowther, who had been silent this whole time, shot a wad of spit right into Cobham’s face. Cobham only smirked as he wiped his cheek. “You’re gonna wish you hadn’t done that.”

Cobham’s hands shot done to his victim’s ribcage, where he started digging into the bones, vibrating them up and down, doing anything to send Lowther into hysterics. Which he did. “Noahahahah youhahaha ahahaha noahah plehaha please please hahahaha!” Lowther tugged his arms frantically, but Benjamin kept them up, leaving his body exposed to his tickler.

Combam dug in deeper. “Sorry, what mate? Is there a problem?”

“You bastahahahard! I hahaahaha!”

“This guy is a bloody riot,” Benjamin chuckled.

“You want in?” Cobham asked, never stopping the torment.

“Of course!”

“Take over for me.”

Benjamin used his legs to hold Lowther’s arms while Cobham shuffled down so that he was sitting on Lowther’s legs. Lowther took a shark intake of breath when he felt Benjamin’s fingers touch down on his ribcage. “Wait,” Cobham said. He started to stroke his fingers over Lowther’s flat stomach.

“Cobham, Cobhaah heh no, come on, hehha pfft,” Lowther sealed his lips to try to keep from laughing, but giggles were still slipping from him.

“You’re so ticklish,” Cobham teased him, still caressing his skin. “I never thought a man could be so sensitive.” Withought warning, his index finger dipped into Lowther’s navel.

“HA! NO! HAhahaha noah a cut ithaha stop stop stoahahah! Get your fuckahahing finger outhaha of there!”

“No can do, mate,” Cobham said. "I like seeing you smile. Maybe if you stop smiling…"

“Hahahoahah fuck ahaha you!”

Cobham nodded at Benjamin. “Go for it.”

Benjamin took action on Lowther’s ribs, really focusing on the sides were the man seemed to be more sensitive. “Hahaha HAHAHA OH GOHOHOD HAHAHA! PLEHEHEASE PLEASE HAHAHA!”

“Please what?” Although Cobham knew exactly what Lowther was requesting, he chose to ignore it. Instead, he kept one finger swirling in his victim’s navel, and used his other hand to goose up and down his side.

“NOHOHO HAHAHAHA! I CAHAHANT HAHAHA!” Lowther’s face was becoming red, and as Cobham’s hand squeezed his hip, he noticed a small raise in Lowther’s pants. He slipped two fingers under the man’s waistband and heard a sharp intake of breath.

Benjamin ceased his tickling to look at down at Cobham’s hand. All that could be heard was the sound of Lowther’s heavy breathing as he sucked air into his lungs.

Cobhamn removed his hand and wrapped his arms around Lowther’s legs. “Mind giving me another hand?” He asked Benjamin. “I wanna get this guy downstairs. We’re not nearly done."

Last edited:
I'm really liking the setting you've built up here. I remained very curious about the story of Sandokan and Scrawny George, and I'll hope you'll follow up on it eventually, but the humiliation suffered by poor Lowther was a fun way to introduce these characters. I'd suggest you describe them a bit more, however, as beyond the first two I had some trouble distinguishing how I should be imagining each character.

I'm looking forward for the rest of this series.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back