• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasies - reposted for Cyclic

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
This is a compilation of some fantasies I have posted before in the Tickling Discussion Forum. I looked for the original discussion thread (to post a link) but I couldn't find it. I don't remember the title. Here are the four fantasies I submitted to that thread.

Four Fantasy Scenarios

Scenario 1

I have several fantasies. My favorite one is to tickle a woman who is in traction in a hospital bed (the inspiration for the Anne's Hospital Stay).

I have occasionally fantasized that one of my co-workers gets stuck cleaning out an air-intake. (One of those large ducts that measure about fifteen inches square.) My office is an old refurbished house. I and one or two other people come and go at odd hours. Often there is only one person in the office to answer the telephone.

I imagine that the only lady working in the office that day has gone up to the attic bedroom where we store old files and crawled partway into the duct to check on a mousetrap or something. She gets stuck and can’t get out. When I enter the building, she hears me come in so she yells for help. I climb the stairs to find her upper half trapped and the lower half in plain view. Before I can utter a word she explains that she’s stuck and needs someone to pull her out.

Since I haven’t spoken, she doesn’t know who is there. I stand there weighing my options and then make a decision. I remove her high heels. As I pull off her shoes, she asks “Uh... what’s going on?” I pause a minute to admire the unblemished soles of her feet, visible through the suntan colored hose she is wearing. She wiggles her toes now that she’s freed of her shoe and asks, “What are you doing? Are you going to help me or not?”

At this point I think to myself, “It’s just not your day, ma’am!” I begin tickling her foot and she erupts in laughter. And she keeps right on laughing as I tickle first one, then the other, and then both stockinged feet at the same time. I scrape my nails up the bottoms of both feet from the toes to her heels. I trace each ticklish wrinkle in her soles, thenI draw figure-8's in her arches. I run a finger underneath all of her toes, then insert my forefinger between two toes and wiggle it.

When I finally decide I’ve had enough I just leave and then return to the building half an hour later to be sure she's been set free. After all, I can always claim it wasn’t me; I hadn’t gotten back until just that minute.

Scenario 2

Another fantasy involves having a married couple in the backseat of my car. The lady is wearing pants or slacks, tan colored nylons and heels.

We're on a long highway trip, and the car is loaded down. There is so much stuff in the car that the backseat floorboard is piled up on the lady's side. As the trip progresses the woman's husband falls asleep. My wife, who is riding in the front seat on the passenger side, is already dozing.

Twenty minutes later, the lady in the back seat gets tired of sitting with her legs curled up on the seat, and she asks me in a whisper if she can stretch them out by putting her feet (still in her shoes) through the open armrest into the front seat. I say that would be fine, so she does and then crosses her ankles. Now her feet are right at my side.

A few minutes later I look in the rearview mirror and notice that the woman is still wide-awake, looking at the passing scenery and occasionally glancing through the windshield at the traffic ahead of us. When she glances into the rearview mirror our eyes meet.

I move my right arm over and trap her ankles beneath it. I slowly remove the shoe on her uppermost foot and run my finger down the sole. Her eyes grow wide and she wiggles her foot. She whispers a single word, "Stop!"

I begin to spider tickle her sole through the nylons. She breathes in sharply and laughs very quietly. In between spasms she says, "Cut it out, my husband would really be pissed off if he knew what you were doing!"

"Why?” I whisper back. "What am I doing?" Still in a whisper, she replies, "You're tickling me!"

In my fantasy the woman never moves her feet away or raises her voice. She just tolerates the situation and laughs quietly, even after I switch to tickling both feet at once.

Sometimes in my fantasy, I play the role of the husband, and my wife is the lady who is tickled. In this version, I am secretly awake and enjoying every minute of this exchange, as I watch the man tickling her feet in the rearview mirror.

Scenario 3

Strictly speaking, this is not a fantasy because it really happened. The lady I describe as my wife and I are now divorced. Still, I remember this event every now and again, and I still find it exciting.

A while back I came home to find my wife, Victoria, on the phone and her daughter, Jerri (my stepdaughter) was tickling her foot. Victoria has nice legs and beautiful feet. She is only ticklish on her feet, and sometimes she is more sensitive than she is at other times. Today she was obviously enjoying what was happening to her, because she smiled the whole time I watched and when her friend told a joke she laughed a bit harder than the joke deserved.

When I came into the room Victoria was sitting in a chair by the living room phone, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. She hadn't changed clothes after she got home from work, so she was still in her silk blouse, skirt and pantyhose. Jerri was sitting on the floor at her feet. I think she was waiting for her turn on the phone. Meanwhile she had taken off her mom's left shoe and she was stroking her stockinged foot. Jerri was obviously having a little fun while she tried to motivate her mother into getting off the phone.

After I watched for a couple of minutes I decided to join in the fun. I sat cross-legged on the floor facing Jerri, and picked up Victoria's right foot. As I took the shoe off her foot I heard Victoria say into the phone "Oh no..." and then she said "Nothing, I didn't mean you" and she continued with her conversation. (Imagine an evil grin on my face - both then and now as I write this.)

I observed Jerri's technique for a while. She was mostly raking her fingernails along the length of the soles. Ahh yesss - a technique that after she desensitized a bit, my wife found very pleasurable. I looked over at Jerri and said "Not bad, but if you want better results try something like this." I began to run a single fingernail in a "figure-8" pattern in the arch of my wife's right foot. Victoria's foot twitched a little. Then I ran my finger under all five toes. This elicited a little more movement in her foot and she began trying to move out of my grasp. When I got a finger in between her toes she giggled and told her friend, "Jim's home and I'm going to have to go get supper." After her friend said something Victoria continued, "Well, he and Jerri are tickling my feet, and I think I'm just gonna have to get off the phone!"

After she hung up Jerri and I quit. It was a lot of fun though. I hope to repeat the experience again.

Scenario 4 (I saved my personal favorite for last.) ;)

I actually saw this scenario on an old episode of the television show Candid Camera with Alan Funt and Fanny Farmer. They did a sequence where Fanny stuck her stocking-covered leg through a hole in the hosiery counter of a department store. She was wearing dark-colored sheer stockings. Her leg stuck straight up in the air beside two or three mannequin legs, all modeling various shades of stockings. As ladies came through the area and stroked the mannequins' legs (to test the feel of the hosiery) they eventually stroked Fanny's leg and she would let out a giggle and wiggle her toes. Of course, this freaked out all the ladies... which is the reason this skit was staged for Candid Camera in the first place. Occasionally Fanny just wiggled her toes and called out to passersby. (I guess there weren't all that many women who just needed to feel the hosiery before they chose a selection.)

The best part was the last person "caught" on camera. It was a middle-aged man who completely fell for the gag. He was probably trying to find some hose for his wife, so he was testing the feel of the stockings on the mannequins’ legs. When he got to Fanny's leg, she let out her standard giggle and wiggled her toes. He jumped back in surprise and looked around. It didn't take him five seconds to move back to the counter and stroke Fanny's leg again. When she giggled and wiggled her toes he moved his had up to stroke her heel. At first touch her giggle changed from a lighthearted "gotcha" giggle to a "oh shit!" laugh. He proceeded to spider tickle the bottom of her foot. Now she was laughing and wiggling for real! This went on for thirty seconds or more - long enough that Alan Funt had to approach the man to tell him they were on Candid Camera.

In my fantasy it's my wife modeling the hose. She’s taken a temporary job doing exactly what Fanny was doing in the television show, except that her job is a sales gimmick for a department store. She’s sitting on a bench behind a wall, wearing suntan colored pantyhose. She has both of her sheer stockinged legs from mid-thigh to foot, stuck out into the main part of the store. Her legs are alongside several mannequin legs displaying hosiery. She is supposed to wiggle her feet and legs to draw people over to the hosiery counter. I have come over to check out her new job, and I’m sitting on the bench talking with her. I’m less than thrilled at her new job, and she’s trying to convince me that the girls working outside in the customer area do not let anyone actually touch her legs. The truth is that while we’re talking a number of people come up and stroke her legs, although I am unaware of this. Neither of us can see what goes on with her legs and feet. Because I’m there with her, she tries not to display any facial expression at all.

She does pretty well for the first five minutes of our conversation, until she barks out a laugh at an inappropriate moment. She tries to recover and puts a serious expression on her face immediately. I look at her strangely for a few seconds and then she lets out another bark and a giggle. At that point it becomes obvious to me that her foot is being tickled. She laughs for several seconds and breaks off only long enough to giggle “Oh no... Not that one too!” as her tormenters attack the other foot at the same time.

Sometimes at this point in my fantasy, I begin to tickle her ribs and underarms and she melts into laughter. Sometimes I go out onto the sales floor and find a pair of young men tickling both of her feet. I walk up and instruct them on some of the finer techniques that really drive my wife nuts. Other times I decide “what the hell” and I begin to kiss my wife ardently and fondle her breasts. She responds by kissing me back passionately, giggling the whole time and.... well at this point the fantasy gets pretty X-rated.

Thosse were fantasies to just die for...love those nylon foot tickling fantasies..please share more...:D

OMG!!!!! Don't stop there! I want to read more!!!!!!! That got my tootsies going;) Is there another part to this? Please tell me there are! :)
That was great.:) ;) :p I love your fantasies!!!!!!!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back