• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maximizing your tickling potential

Vanillaphant

TMF Master
This isn't a story but sort of a spoof lifestyle magazine article. Not to be taken seriously, of course. Though it might give you some ideas, who knows! :D

‘Lees! Are you frustrated? Not getting enough of the tickles that you yearn for? Let me guess: you’re yet to find that special partner who will indulge your fetish, and the idea of volunteering to be tied up and tortured by a stranger seems a little drastic – am I right? I thought as much. Well fear not! For what follows is the ultimate guide to increasing your daily dose of tickles – by up to 7000 percent! AND without the inconvenience of making your fetish public knowledge! Want to hear my ten strategies for success? Just read on!

1. GET IN THERE FIRST! This may seem obvious, but think about it: when was the last time you tickled somebody? It’s the law of reciprocation. Question: What’s the easiest way to get a hug from someone? Answer: To put your arms around them. Same principle. It’s almost impolite not to return the favour. And if you can accompany it with the words “Tickle fiiiiight!” then so much the better.

2. THE TEASING PROVOCATION. Make fun of the people around you. Many people see tickling as an act of revenge, a playful way of putting someone (i.e. you!) back in their place. Just be careful not to overstep the mark. Example 1: “You are a big girl’s blouse – ha ha!” This would be appropriate. Example 2: “Hey you! You have a big nose and a fat ass and I heard that your mother is disgustingly promiscuous!” This would be inappropriate.

3. THE TICKLISH ADMISSION. Tell people you are ticklish! We fetishists get way too self-conscious about this. Most people wouldn’t give it a second thought. And you know, once you start looking, you will realize that the opportunities to slip it into the conversation are more abundant than you may have previously imagined. Just use your discretion. Imagine you are having a conversation with your friends, Bertram and Doris. Example 1: Bertram: “I’m an arachnophobe, so I guess if I were a superhero, spiders would be my kryptonite.” Doris: “For me it would be chocolate. Not because I don’t like it, but because my enemies would be able to bribe me with it so easily!” You: “Well, because I’m so ticklish, I guess feathers would be my kryptonite.” This would be appropriate. Example 2: Bertram: “It’s my opinion that since we can neither prove or disprove the existence of God, the only rational position to take is that of agnosticism – particularly when we consider the small matter of how there comes to be something rather than nothing. Are we quite certain that the cosmos could simply wish itself into being? Seems to me that's as much a leap of faith as taken by our theist friends!” Doris: “Ah, but, Bertram, I fear you may be confusing theism with deism – which is perhaps hardly surprising. The prime mover argument to which you allude is the rickety old raft to which the ‘progressive’ theist clings, now that his once formidable ship has been battered and dismantled by the relentless waves of scientific inquiry…” You: “I’m ticklish!” This would be inappropriate.

4. TELLING TALES. Years ago, when I first moved into my university accommodation, I regaled my flat mates with stories of my being gang-tickled – all of them fabricated, but that didn’t matter. It’s the power of suggestion! Once a person sees you as a tickle victim, the chances are they will act accordingly. For three years I was gang-tickled on pretty much a weekly basis. Good times. The credulous fools!

5. PUT YOUR FEET UP! Placing your feet in conspicuous, easy to reach places is a good way of attracting tickles. Many people, regardless of whether or not they have a tickling or foot fetish, can’t resist giving someone a quick foot tickle – if it is convenient to do so. Though obviously if you’re in public you might want to be a bit more selective about when you do this. In a café, opposite someone you fancy: good idea. On a park bench, in a tramp’s lap: bad idea. (Unless you have a thing for tramps, of course. In which case, knock yourself out!)

6. SHOWING A BIT OF FLESH. Same principle as in strategy 5. Go barefoot. Wear that crop top. (Yes, even you, fellers!) Throw caution to the wind! Just beware of predatory perverts. (Unless you have a thing for predatory perverts, of course. In which case, lucky you!)

7. FOOT RUB, PLEASE! “Would you mind giving me a foot rub?” “Sure, no problem.” “Hey, that tickles!” “Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to.” “It’s ok, I kinda liked it.” “Oh, really?” Bow chicka wow wow…

8. THE ASMR HIJACK. The ASMR community is all about the giving and receiving of ‘tingles’. One of the most common ASMR ‘triggers’ is gentle caressing – and let’s face it, what is gentle caressing for a ticklish person if not knismesis? (That’s the scientific term for a light ticklish sensation, in case you didn’t know.) So what are you waiting for? Go forth and promote the joys of the Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, and make your friends your unwitting ‘lers! Alternatively, you could take a more direct approach by simply requesting a ‘knismesis massage’. (It's all the rage in the Far East, you know. Wink wink...)

9. THE ‘LUCKY CHARM’. Carry a small feather discreetly about your person, with the ostensible reason that it is your lucky charm. See how people react when you bring it out and play with it. Most people won’t bat an eyelid, but the ones who do… Hello! Could they be one of us? I sense tickling potential… (and possibly another bow chicka…)

10. TICKLE YOURSELF! There is a common misconception that it is impossible to tickle oneself. Not true. Don’t believe me? Grab yourself some baby oil and a hair brush and go berserk! Just make sure it’s not your actual hairbrush. Cos that’s kinda disgusting.

So there you go. Ten simple strategies. OK, so the last one was a bit rubbish, bit I did promise you ten, after all. Sue me.

Happy tickling, folks!

Last edited:
Also a clever concept for a nice change-of-pace in this forum. And nothing like kernels of truth to make satire really succeed.

I can imagine this on a Phamlet. This was great and totally legit as far as lees are concerned.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back