• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rocker

RogueTickler

TMF Novice
Here's a scenario where my friend meets a rock-star with a fetish or two:

ROCKER

Hi, my name is Ally. I’m of Korean decent, but I grew up in the sunny warmth of California. I’m your typical Cali-girl who loves fun, hanging out with friends, and experiencing new things.

I also want to be tied-up, teased, and tickled against my will.

You’d never know it from looking at me. I’m really normal and sweet looking, but I’ve got very dark desires that need to be fulfilled.

For a long time I was kind of depressed, thinking that my fantasies would never come true… at least, not to the degree that I wished them to.

That’s when I met “The Rev”. He is the guitar player in a pretty famous rock and roll band. I won’t mention who they are, but you probably know who I’m talking about.

The first time I met “The Rev”, his band had just come off the road from a national tour. I was sitting in my favourite coffee shop when he walked in. Rocker-boys are not usually my type, but he caught my eye. He was tall and slim, with cool looking dark hair. He looked good in his black T-shirt, jeans and boots.

When he walked in the door, a few people recognized him and started whispering excitedly. I actually had no idea who he was and wasn’t paying much attention. I mean, he was very cute in a “dangerous” sort of way, but I was pretty absorbed in my book.

I had kind of forgotten about him, but then he came right over to my table and sat down with his coffee. I looked up from my book and saw this confident, cocky person grinning back at me.

Normally, I’d tell someone like that to get lost, but there was just something about that mischievous twinkle in his eye that made me play along.

He introduced himself as “Pete”… better known as “The Rev”. I burst out laughing when he said it. He sheepishly grinned and pretended to look deflated, which made me laugh even harder. Turns out, Pete was a pretty down-to-earth guy… once you got past the façade. From that moment on, we became friends and started hanging out.

“The Rev” was not the kind of guy to beat around the bush. I guess being a rock star gave him a certain confidence when it came to being forward. I found it refreshing. Within the first week of hanging out, he casually told me he thought I was beautiful and that he wanted to tie me up and play with me for a few hours. I was wearing sandals and he said my feet were super cute and looked “very sensitive”.

I blushed hard when he said those things, but I also felt super turned-on! We talked and quickly discovered we shared many of the same fetishes. He invited me back to his home to “play” and I eagerly accepted.

“The Rev” was pretty wealthy, and he owned a really cool loft in the warehouse district. He had the entire top floor, so his place was huge, with high ceilings and concrete walls. He told me that his place was virtually soundproof, and he would often host jam sessions and wild parties. He told me I should come to one of them sometime. I laughed and told him I wasn’t much of a party-girl. “The Rev” grinned and nodded and said he understood. He told me he could tell I preferred more “intimate” happenings. When he said that, I blushed again and felt myself getting warm.

He gave me a tour of his place. It was essentially one huge room with sparse but expensive furniture. It basically looked like a typical rich-guy bachelor pad, with rocker overtones. We ended the tour at an ornate door against one wall. I asked if this led to a patio or something and “The Rev” just looked at me and grinned. He punched in a code and the door unlocked. He opened it and walked in. I followed.

As soon as we entered the room, soft lights came on, giving the room a warm, sensual feeling. I looked around and realized the room was actually an entire sectioned off part of his loft. It was his playroom.

Anyone not into things like bondage may have mistaken this room for a large dance studio. The room was rectangular shaped, and one entire long wall was covered in mirrors. The floor was hardwood and polished. The big difference was that there were five large objects evenly spaced apart in a row, going down the middle of the room. Each object was covered by a red satin cloth. The whole set-up gave off a kinky vibe that couldn’t be denied.

“The Rev” walked over to one of the objects and took the cover off. My heart raced with excitement when I saw what was underneath. It was some sort of bondage chair. I’d never seen anything like it. It was so cool looking.

“Climb aboard” he suggested, with a sly look.

I bit my lip and walked over. The chair could have been mistaken for a piece of high-tech gym equipment. It was all shiny chrome and red leather padding. The design was fairly simple. A long, flat piece of metal ran from the floor, straight up about 8 feet. This was the chair’s back. It was narrow – only about 6 inches wide, and had red-leather padding all the way up the front side for the victim to lean against.

At the top of the chair back dangled a set of black leather cuffs that were attached to a chain and winch system. I did not see what was used to tighten the chains. I guessed I would find out.

The chair’s seat was really more of a mini-saddle. It had no front part, giving free access between the victim’s legs. Attached to the chair backing below the seat was a metal spreader bar with black leather cuffs at both ends. The spreader bar was height adjustable, and so was the spread-width of the cuffs. The cuffs had been set about 2 feet apart and “locked” to the bar for full ankle immobilization.

I looked at “The Rev” and he motioned again for me to have a seat. I was still fully clothed, wearing my leather sandals, jeans and a white button-up blouse. I asked him if I should remove my clothes. He told me not to bother, he’d take care of it for me.

I took a deep breath and sat down on the saddle. It was snug and comfortable. He told me to raise my arms over my head. I did and he buckled my wrists into the cuffs. Then he took something out of his pocket that looked like a remote control. He pushed a button and the winch activated, pulling my arms up. He stopped when my arms were stretched high into the air, straight over my head. There was very little give, but I wasn’t uncomfortable, just vulnerable.

He secured my ankles next, starting with my left. He drew my leg back and buckled my sandaled foot tightly in the cuff. He raised the bottom of my jeans slightly, so the cuff wrapped around my bare ankle. The strong leather felt very arousing against my skin. His fingers lightly swept the side of my bare foot and I shivered. He buckled my right foot into the other side so I was now spread wide, knees bent and still-sandaled soles of my feet facing backwards.

Bound like this, I felt very helpless… and also very horny. “The Rev” walked in front slowly, sizing me up like some delicious morsel to be slowly devoured. I shook with excitement and nervousness as he approached me and started to unbutton my shirt.

When he got to the fourth button down, he held both sides of my shirt and opened it up, revealing my shiny black bra underneath. He reached in and lightly touched the sides of my breasts. I sighed and shifted a little. He traced his fingers up and over to my smooth armpits, which made me jerk and give out a little giggle.

He smiled at my reaction and retracted his hand before walking behind me. I looked forwards at the mirror, and seeing my bound reflection really got my juices flowing. I pulled at my cuffs and shifted sexily while I watched “The Rev” position himself behind me with a sly grin on his face.

He came up close behind me and reached his hands up. He unbuttoned my shirt cuffs, sliding my shirt sleeves down and exposing my forearms. Then he began lightly tickling them with his fingers. I giggled and squirmed. The wrists cuffs were linked together and my arms were held high, so there wasn’t much else I could really do besides endure the maddening sensations.

After shiver-tickling me for a little while longer, he lightly grasped my bound arms. He brought his head in close, tucking it next to the left side of my face so we were cheek-to-cheek. He nuzzled me and lightly walked his fingers down my arms as he looked straight ahead into the mirror and whispered with seduction.

“Mmmmmm… such soft skin on you, my little girl. Whatever shall I do with such a helpless little flower?”

As he talked, his fingers continued to spider their way down, causing me to pull and squeak. My arousal was building rapidly. His words continued to tease me.

“I think today is a fine day to find out where every single one of your ticklish spots is. Is that a good idea?”

At this point, his fingers were just above my ultra-ticklish armpits, and I was involuntarily jerking around and laughing. When his fingers reached my underarms, I burst into hysterics. It was surreal seeing my reflection in the mirror, his fingers casually wiggling in the smooth hollows of my armpits, partially obscured by my half-open white shirt, my face a twisted mask of frantic laughter.

“The Rev” controlled me completely. He stood back and let his fingers torment my poor ticklish body, using pinches, grabs, strokes, caresses and anything else he could think of to bring me to the edge. He was an incredibly confident tickler. At one point, he tickled my ribs and grinned at his own reflection, while I cackled like a tortured witch. He wore me down fast.

I sagged with relief in the cuffs when he finally stopped assaulting my poor upper body. I was red-faced and exhausted, but secretly hoped there was more to come. Sure enough, I felt him tugging at my sandals and I made half-serious overtures for him to stop (“No please… I’ll do anything! Not my feet!”)

I was so turned on, and I’m sure he was too. As he slowly and playfully removed my sandals, I felt my feet being bared “against my will” and I felt alive. He tossed my sandals on the floor, and I hardly had time to let my bare toes wiggle before his fingers were upon them. My feet have always been incredibly sensitive and ticklish, and the light nail-scraping he applied made me howl with laughter.

I’ve always taken great care of my feet, and “The Rev” could tell he didn’t have to apply too much force to my soft soles and toes to get me to react. He tickled with perfect pressure, making me laugh helplessly and also deeply arousing me. He didn’t unnecessarily rake my feet, although he did dig a little deeper from time-to-time to increase the intensity.

“The Rev” was totally in his element. At one point he leaned in close as he tickled my right foot with one hand and my left armpit/side with his other, almost playing me like his guitar. As I shrieked, he brought his head next to mine and talked directly at our reflection in the mirror.

“How do you like this, honey? Quite a ticklish little thing, aren’t you. Ha ha, this is so much FUN. I think I’ll tickle your sweet little body for the WHOLE night! Whaddya think???”

The whole thing was perverse in the best way. As he taunted, teased and tickled me until I was soaking wet between my legs, I screamed with helpless laughter, just like in my fantasies. After many more minutes of torturous tickling, he finally stopped, leaving me sagging in my bonds.

I was ravenously horny and very happy when he walked in front of me and undid the button on my jeans. He carefully un-zipped my pants, revealing my soaked panties. He used his fingers to rub my pussy through the wet material and I purred and moaned, so turned on.

His fingers snaked their way inside my panties so he could finger my clit. I clenched my fingers and toes as powerful sexual feelings shot through my body. “The Rev” kept me right on the edge of cumming for what seemed like forever. All I could do was vibrate stiffly while making a low moaning sound. The fate of my orgasm was completely at his mercy, and he began to taunt me.

“Oh little flower… you are SO, SO wet and horny, aren’t you? I know this feels SOOO good to you right now, my fingers tickling your sensitive little clit while you are all bound-up and helpless…”

His words only added to my state as I moved even closer to an explosion. He immediately sensed this and slowed his fingers while talking some more.

“I think someone is ready to cum… is that right? Should I let you do that, hmmmm?”

I nodded desperately in my sexually stunned state, unable to form words.

“Or… maybe you deserve a little more tickle torture. Or a lot. You are one VERY ticklish girl… I ESPECIALLY enjoyed tickling your ultra-sensitive toes and making them wiggle. Maybe we should do some more of THAT?”

I starred at “The Rev” through glassy-eyes. I needed to cum so badly. I didn’t want to be tickle tortured anymore. I tried to beg him, but couldn’t speak. “The Rev” used the opportunity to torment me further.

“Oh, I bet you LOVED being tickle tortured, didn’t you? We can do that ALL NIGHT, if you want. I’ve got lots of things I could bind you to. How about if I stretch you out in a nice long line and play your body like a guitar string? I could REALLY make you laugh… if you want.”

As his teasing words dripped out, I hardly realized that his fingers had picked up their pace again.

“I went easy on your pretty bare feet tonight. I think I should throw you in my leather stocks where I can tie up all your toes nice and tight. Ever had your soles tickled when you can’t move your feet at all? The thought of running my nails all over the bottoms of your helplessly stocked feet makes me horny as hell.”

By this time, he was rubbing my clit with solid pressure. Combined with all his “tickle talk”, I felt myself surging towards a massive orgasm. “The Rev” was hot ‘n’ bothered himself as his free hand was now down his own pants. His sentences became clipped, mixed with heavy breathing.

“I’m gonna… tie you down… so tight…. spread-out your helpless… naked… body… and… tickle the shit… out of… EVERY INCH OF YOU…………..UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

“The Rev” and I came at the same time, both exploding in our pants. He applied pressure to my pussy with his fingers until my body was finished rocking with several tsunami-like orgasms. We both screamed with pleasure.

When it was finally over, he pulled his hand out of my pants and let me hang limply in my bonds while he cleaned himself up first. I watched sedately as he wiped himself down and changed pants. When he walked back towards me, he had a big grin on his face.

I watched him in the mirror as he went behind me and un-cuffed my ankles. I let my legs swing forward, feeling the blood flow back into my knees. He undid my wrist cuffs, and then he scooped me up. I lay in his arms and looked at him silently as he carried me out of his dungeon.

He took me over to his bed, pulled off my pants and gave me a damp cloth to wash off with. As I wiped myself down, “The Rev” pulled down his pants, showing off a massive hard-on. I was shocked that he had gotten hard again so quickly. I kneeled on the bed and looked quizzically at him. He grinned and slid onto the bed.

He took off my shirt and bra so I was completely naked. Then he took the rest of his clothes off too. He leaned in, wrapped his arms around me and gave me a deep kiss. As we kissed, he leaned forward and gently pushed me back on the bed. As he finished his kiss, he reached down and took hold of my ankles. He pulled them up and began licking and kissing my bare soles and toes.

I was surprised when I felt myself becoming aroused again, so soon after a massive orgasm. As his tongue and lips worshiped my tender feet, I moved my arms over my head and closed my eyes, drinking in the lovely sensations.

After that, we fucked for another 20 minutes, until we were both exhausted. I had no trouble achieving another orgasm, especially since “The Rev” applied more “tickle-talk”, describing different ways he wanted to tie me up and tickle torture me. He knew how to push all the right buttons.

And that’s the story of how I became one of “The Rev’s” tickle playthings. Yes, that’s right – I said “one of”. Going into this thing, I knew he was not a one-girl type of guy. To his credit, he was straight up about the fact that he had MANY girls that he tickled on a regular basis. I was very appreciative when he told me that I was one of his current favourites… if not THE favourite.

For my part, I wasn’t looking for anything serious anyway. There is something kind of awesome about having someone I can call whenever I’m craving a tickle session. We’ve got a great system. All I have to do is text message him, and if he’s free, he invites me over. It’s as simple as that. And sometimes he’s the one who texts me…

In the past year, I’ve been over to “The Rev’s” place at least 10 times. I can tell you that every visit is a new adventure. In fact, the last time I was over there, he hinted that he wanted to do a three girl session with myself and a couple of VERY ticklish celebrities he knows.

I really hope it happens. I’m keeping my eye out for his text message. In the meantime, I’m gonna think about all the fun and torturous things he did to me during our last session.

Life is good.

The End

That was incredible and highly plausible. I could actually believe that happening actually.

The setup was awesome as well. I could see this being an actual movie/clip.

Great work.

Heh, heh, thx Hyped. I think you'll enjoy my other stuff then, too. I've got some real fun "realistic" ones I'll post for ya...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back