• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Study Session

RogueTickler

TMF Novice
When my friend was going to school to study computer graphics, I dreamed up a scenario where she was panicking about an upcoming exam, and I used "special methods" to help her pass!

STUDY SESSION

(Explaining to Ally) Here’s the scenario: You call me up one day because you are upset and freaking out a little bit. Your final exams are coming up but you just can’t seem to focus properly on the study material. You are worried you are going to fail the course. I listen to you and then propose a plan to help you.

I tell you to come over to my house and bring all your study materials. You will do anything to pass, so you rush over to my place. I greet you at the door and invite you inside. I can tell you are stressed so I tell you “we’ll get right to work”. I open the door to the basement and tell you to go down. You’ve been in my basement before and know what’s down there, so you turn to me and give me a skeptical look. I just smile and assure you that we are going to work on a study method that is guaranteed not to fail. You shrug your shoulders and walk down the stairs.

When you get to the bottom, you stop. You know that going right leads to my TV room... and you know that going left leads somewhere else. You’ve been to both rooms before and you wait for my instruction to find out which room we will be using. I put my hands on your shoulders and gently turn you towards the left. You draw in a sharp intake of breath before nervously walking towards the locked door on the left. I go to the wall and punch in the code and the door unlocks. You swallow nervously as the door swings open. I tell you to go in and you walk through.

Inside the room, you see all the familiar tools and instruments that you have been acquainted with many times before. There are ropes dangling from pulley systems, various types of stocks, and a leather-padded stretching rack right in the middle. There is also a single bed frame with just a plain mattress in one corner. You look at me again and shake your head. You tell me that as much as you would love to “play” with me, you really need to bear down and get your studying done. In fact, the reason you have been so unfocused lately is because you can’t stop thinking about all the things I have been doing to you over the past year.

I nod empathetically and apologize for causing you distraction. I look you directly in the eyes and tell you that I promise to employ a study method that cannot fail. The number #1 priority of the evening will be to prepare you so well for the test that you won’t just pass, you’ll absolute ace it. You decide that you can’t argue with my conviction, so you tell me that, "I am yours". I nod and get you to hand me your books. We spend the next 30 minutes reviewing what you need to learn. I make notes until I feel that I am prepared then I tell you to take off all your clothes, except your shoes and socks. You do as I say, revealing the pale, soft, sensitive skin that I have come to know quite well.

I lead you to a low, leather-padded table and tell you to lie in the middle on your stomach. You’ve been on this table before so you are not surprised when I begin coiling rope around your wrists and ankles, then use a final piece to cinch you into a lovely hog-tie. There is a pulley system directly above this table, and I fasten your wrist and ankle connection rope to it. I crank the pulley so your arms and legs slightly pull upwards - not so they hurt or cause undue strain - but just so you cannot move. I then take a rubber ball-gag and secure it into your mouth. You are surprised when seconds later I roll the ball out of your mouth, letting the gag dangle around your neck. I blindfold you and then put my BOSE noise-cancelling wireless headphones over your ears. Then we begin your study session.

I speak into a mike connected to the headphones. I tell you how it’s going to work: I will select questions from your text book which you must answer properly, or else you will be tickled for thirty seconds as punishment. You’ll have no idea where the tickling will happen, but I assure you that it will be torturous and will motivate you to get the answers correct. The flip side of the coin is that, for every question you get correct, I will continue to pleasure you in some way. I ask if you understand the terms and you nod. We begin.

I flip open the first textbook and ask you a question. You answer correctly, so I begin massaging your calves. I ask you question two. You pause for a second and then answer correctly. I tell you "good job" and continue massaging your calves. You begin flexing your bound ankles in response to the massage and I take note. I ask you question three and you answer correctly again. I comment that “maybe my questions are too easy” and you squirm a bit. I decide that your feet want to come out to play, so I begin unlacing your shoes with one hand while continuing to rub your calves with my other. One shoe comes off, then the other, revealing your cute black socked feet. I take a second to enjoy the curves of your feet against your socks, then quickly remind myself that we’re here for a different purpose today so I had better stay focused.

I look down at the textbook and search for a good question as I rub your calves deeply. I find one and grin. I ask you question four, which causes you to pause for a long time as you think. I tell you that you had better hurry up and answer and I playfully tug the toes of your socks to emphasize my point. You blurt out an answer… but it is only partially correct. I decide that partial wrong answers deserve only twenty seconds of tickling. I quickly roll the gag ball into your mouth then let my hands dive into your vulnerable rib cage. Muffled laughter shoots out of you as you try desperately to avoid my intense tickling attack. The pulley rope keeps you centered and virtually immobile so I let my hands tickle you with confidence, knowing there is no need to use them to hold you in place.

After a long twenty seconds, I review the question again and tell you what the correct answer is. I tell you that I will be coming back to this question later, and that if you forget the answer then you will be tickled for one minute straight. I ask if you understand and you nod emphatically. I mark the question in my notes and then roll the ball gag back out of your mouth.

We continue and you answer the next four questions correctly. At this point, I am massaging your calves, legs and back. I know how incredibly sensitive your little feet are, so I decide to slowly strip off your socks and reveal your beautiful, wiggling feet. You are still in the “correct” zone with your answers, so I move my hands to bottoms of your feet and begin caressing them. I lay my hands flat on your soles and notice their warmth and softness. I use the palms of my hands in circular motions to stimulate and massage your bare feet. You sigh with pleasure.

The study session continues. I start to ask trickier questions, and to your credit you answer the next three correctly. You are on a real streak. At this point, I have leaned forward and am using my two-days of unshaved beard stubble to lightly graze across the soft bottoms of your feet. Your heels are particularly responsive to this sensation, so I linger there. My hands continue to massage your legs, back, hips and cute ass. I can tell you are really enjoying this “positive reinforcement”, not only because I can see it’s making you wet, but more importantly because it’s relaxing you and helping you come up with the correct answers. I’m starting to suspect that your problem all along was that you were letting stress and pressure get to you, so your mind was naturally gravitating towards more pleasurable thoughts to off-set things. Now you are starting to form a positive connection between pleasure and the correct answers.

Conversely, you are quickly learning the price of a wrong answer as my next question stumps you. I roll the gag in and punish you with thirty seconds of straight tickling. I push my chin down and use my stiff whiskers to scratch and scrape your soles while my hands dig deeply into your hips. It’s a lethal combination and I have to be careful as your bound feet spasm and wiggle so much that I’m in danger of being poked by your toes!

The thirty seconds finally ends and once again I follow the process of reviewing the question, giving the answer, and issuing a warning if you forget the answer in the future. The evening progresses as we work through the textbook. You do really well, getting most of the questions correct. I can even tell that you are getting more confident as the answers are becoming very articulate and precise. When we reach the end of the book, I tally up the questions for review. You have a total of seven questions you got wrong, so I remind you that you will be tickled for one minute for each review question you get wrong. You nod and we begin.

You get the first three questions right, no problem. The fourth question stumps you and I see you brace for your one minute of torture. You are surprised when I move straight to giving you the answer then go to the next question. You get this one correct, but mess up the last two. You wonder why you were not subjected to one minute of tickling for each of the three questions you failed. I answer your question by announcing that you will now be tickled for three minutes straight with no gag. During this time, I will ask you the questions while you are being tickled and you have to give proper answers. I will continue tickling beyond the three minutes until you get each answer absolutely perfect. The final catch is that you must answer all three questions perfectly in a row. If you screw up one question, then we go back to the beginning, and your torture is prolonged. I ask you if you understand the rules and you swallow and nod slowly.

My nails immediately attack your soles and you scream out with loud forced laughter. I work over your ticklish toes as I ask you the first question. You grit your teeth and fight the urge to shriek as you reply with a careful, measured answer. You are correct, so I move to question two. I move my hands to your ribs at the same time and am rewarded with some nice thrashing and frantic laughter. Once again, you bear down and give the correct answer. I’m impressed as I move onto the third question. It’s here where you have problems, and as the seconds tick away and no answer comes forth, I do a verbal countdown to let you know that we will be returning to the beginning when I hit “zero”. I can see you desperately trying to think between bouts of spastic laughter. When I announce “two” you shout out “no please, wait!” in a half-laughing, half-begging voice. It’s too late for you as the countdown hits zero and the questions are reset.

My hands move back to your feet, holding them firmly and bending your toes back so your soles can be mercilessly scraped by beard stubble. You choke with laughter as your feet are engulfed with a sensation not unlike being on fire. As your bare foot bottoms suffer through burning tingles, I ask the first question again, and you answer extremely quickly through strained lips. I can see the agony you are in, and I take my time moving on to the second question. You are approaching silent laughter now as I let go of your feet and attack your knees. The pulley has raised you up just enough to give me access to the areas just above your kneecaps, and I squeeze them and watch you shimmy and spasm. You beg for question number two and I grin. I ask you the question, letting the words roll slowly off my tongue. I’m hardly finished asking the question when you quickly blurt out the correct answer, followed by a scream of hysterical laughter.

I keep you in this state for a little bit, before asking if you are ready to hear question three yet. You nod vigorously and choke out a “yesyesyesyesyes!!, ahahahahahahahaha!!!!, YES PLEASE!!!” I remind you that failure of this question sends you back to the beginning, and this time I won’t be so “nice”. You don’t react to that as you’re too caught up in the throws of violent laughter, however I’m sure you have heard me. You cry out “I’mreadyI’mreadyI’mready, OH GOD! Please ask meeeeeee!!!!” I ask you question three straight up, not teasing you with slowness this time. No answer comes forth immediately, and I begin to wonder if I need to initiate the countdown again. However, your reason for the pause is actually because you are breathless from the tickle torture. You gasp and draw in a big breath, blurting out the answer before once again dissolving back into the throws of forced laughter. I smile and tell you that you answered correctly.

With that, I end my attack and leave you heaving for breath. I walk around the table to where your head is and squat down so I am at eye-level. I remove the headphones and take one hand and smooth back your messed-up hair. I congratulate you on a job well done, and you nod give me an exhausted smile. I ask how you are feeling about the test now, and you tell me that you feel way more confident. You’re 99% sure you’ll ace the straight questions part of the exam. However you are still worried about the oral part of the exam. I nod earnestly and tell you that I have a plan for that. Your eyes open wide and you give me a “here we go again” look. I laugh and begin releasing you from your hog-tie so we can move on to preparing for the “oral” part of your exam.

I finish untying you and help you sit up on the edge of the table. I give you a shoulder, wrist and ankle massage as you tell me what the oral exam consists of. I learn that you must speak on a topic to a small panel of instructors for fifteen minutes. You tell me that you are really nervous about it. You don’t really like public speaking. I nod and ask what your topic will be. You tell me it is on “Rendering”. I smirk and tell you not to worry because “I’m an expert on rendering… I render you helpless all the time!” You laugh and punch my arm as you shake your head. I can see the humor has relaxed you a bit, but you are still anxious whenever the thought of the oral exam enters your mind.

I come around to your front side to face you. I tell you very earnestly to trust me again because I know exactly what to do. I emphasize the word "exactly" by giving the tops of your bare knees a tickle with my fingertips. You giggle and kick your legs a little. Then you stand up and ask me “where do you want me?” I feel my pants tighten a little and I remind myself to stay focused on the task at hand. I point to the center of the room and I see a small wave of fear rush over you. I can see that the last time you were on my rack, it left a strong impression.

My rack is the heart of my private dungeon. It’s highly customizable, and for tonight’s session I have made some adjustments. First, knowing that you are not crazy about stocks because they can be uncomfortable, I have taken the liberty to swap out the usual wooden foot stocks with soft padded leather ones. They are much more comfortable… and immobilizing. The second alteration, because I know you love having your wrists bound together and arms pulled above your head, is that I have removed the wide roller (great for spread-eagle stretching) and replaced it with the half-winch. This allows me to cuff your wrists together and connect them to the single cable of the winch.

I tell you to climb onto the rack and position yourself in the middle. You pad up the three steps and sit demurely on the rack’s edge before swinging your legs up. You find the middle and lie down. I walk over and pull your legs so you slide down a bit. I slide you until your ankles fit nicely into the semi-circular openings of the stock bottom. Once your ankles are in, I close the top and secure the lock. You twist your ankles a bit and realize that, indeed, these leather stocks are much more comfortable AND much tighter. I give one of your soles a single scrape and you yelp and curl your toes.

I walk around to the middle of the rack and buckle your wrists into the thick side-by-side cuffs. I place your hands over your head and connect the winch rope to them. I turn the crank and stretch your arms straight up. I walk towards the foot of the rack, giving your stretched underarm a long finger-stroke as I pass by. You giggle and pull but your arms remain stretched high above your head. There is one more adjustment I need to make. I pull a crank and you are surprised when the stocks raise-up and move backwards until your legs are bent at ninety-degree angles. Part of the rack bed also drops away so your pussy is now right at the edge. It’s almost as if you have been strapped into a gynecologist’s table with stir-ups. I walk to back to the winch and take up the slack. Then I fasten side straps to the cuffs, locking your wrists down so there is no side-to-side wiggle room. Once again, I blindfold you and place noise-cancelling headphones on you, but no gag.

All secured in, just the way I want you, I explain my process. I tell you that I believe your nervousness with public speaking is also linked to negative feedback you have received in your past, so we’re going to reverse things. I am going to provide positive reinforcement while you “present” your talk on rendering to me... and what better way to positively reinforce you for an oral exam, than by performing a physical oral exam on your pussy while you talk? I see you take several swallows and you begin to squirm a bit with anticipation. I tell you to begin speaking on your topic when you are ready. You take a moment, and then you begin.

I let you get a few sentences out before my tongue touches your folds for the first time. I see you visibly shudder and you make a little cry, but you keep going. I use my tongue to push my way through your folds until I find your clit. When I do, I tease it by flicking my tip over it. This causes you to swoon a little, however you keep going. You’re doing well, and so I reward you by taking your clit between my lips and sucking. You cry out loudly “Oh god! Unhhhhhh!!!” It takes you a second to get back on track, but you do. I decide to bring your bare soles into play. My hands go up and begin softly tickling the bottoms of your feet, and I feel them trying to twist in the confines of the snug padded stocks. I continue teasing, sucking and licking your clit while I tickle your feet. I almost break out in laughter from listening to your talk:

“….for 3D animAAAAAHHHHtions… oh god.., all frames must be ren-ren-RENdered a-a-aafter modeling….ohhhh!! uhhhhh!! is… COMPLEEEETE…..eeeeeeeeeohgodahhhhhh!! For 2DEEEEEEEEahh vector animations… oh oh oh oh oh…, the rendering process….AH AH AH AH…..is the KEEEEEYYYY frame illustration pro-pr-pr-PROcess… yes! Please! Ahh!!”

You do fantastic on the first run-through. However, all good speeches need lots of preparation, so we run through this same routine three more times. By the end, you have no nervousness whatsoever but are practically demanding that I release you from the rack and fuck you silly right this minute!

You beg me to please fuck you and I consider my options: a) I can keep you bound as you are and fuck you while tickling your stocked soles b) I can move the stocks back down and tighten the rack a few notches so you’re stretched out nice and tight. Then I can tickle your hips and ribs while fucking you. c) I can untie you and let you go home to get some rest before the big exam.

Although it’s rare for me not to take advantage of a comely, bound wench, I do the right thing and let you go. When I release you, you grab me around the neck and start kissing me. You are incredibly horny and it takes all my willpower to unwrap your legs from my waist and gently pry your hands from around my neck. You look at me with surprise as I walk over and pick up your books and clothes. I tell you that it’s important for you to get a lot of sleep before the exam so as not to undo all the work we’ve done tonight. You argue that the test is not until the afternoon and you’ll get plenty of sleep. You want to fuck NOW. I just grin and shake my head. You pout and look at me with disbelief. You feel a little upset and putout, so you quickly pull on your clothes and gather up your books.

As you walk up the stairs you can feel your pussy throb and you almost turn and beg me to please tie you back up and perform my magic on you. We reach the front door and the feeling of disappointment begins to fully settle in. However, you also start to believe that maybe I’m right. You put your hand on the doorknob to turn it when suddenly a black leather-gloved hand reaches out and grips your wrist firmly. You turn your head my way and let out a scream of surprise when you see a ski-masked man standing where I used to be. It takes you a second to realize the "intruder" is me, but when you do you begin to smile inside. It’s time for a little role-playing.

I take one wrist and pull it behind your back. I tell you to drop the books and you do. They land with a crash as I grab your other wrist and use one hand to pin both of them behind your back. I put my other hand over your mouth and you taste and smell the leather as I pull your head back a bit. I lean in close and tell you “Now that I’ve got you, we’re going to have fun tonight. Just you and me.” You squirm in mock-fear. I spin you around and you expect me to lead you back down into the basement Instead, I make you walk up the stairs where the bedrooms are. You struggle and try to fight me but I’m just too strong for you. We get to the top of the stairs and I turn you to the right and move you towards the room at the end. With each step you resist, but eventually we arrive at the entrance. I kick open the door to reveal a brightly lit room with a large king-sized four-poster bed.

I move you close to the bed and push you down onto it. You fall against the mattress and look back at me with a mixture of fear and anger. I grin menacingly beneath my mask. I tell you to take off all your clothes except your shoes and socks. You refuse and tell me to fuck off. I laugh and tell you that you can either take them of yourself or I can cut them off once you are tied down. The thought of having your nice clothes destroyed prompts you to reluctantly strip down.

Soon, you stand before me completely naked, except for your feet. You use your arms to try and cover your breasts and pussy. You look down as your cheeks burn with shame. I open up a bag and begin pulling out long lengths of rope. You beg me “Please don’t tie me up!” I just grin and continue separating the ropes. I tell you to get on the bed and lie down diagonally across the mattress. You don’t move so I tell you to do it or else it will be much worse for you. You crawl slowly onto the bed and lie down. You barely finish lying down when I quickly walk around the bed, grab your wrists and put them above your head. I rope them tightly together and use another piece to secure them to the right top bedpost. You tug at the bonds to test them – you’re bound well, there’s no escape.

I grab your ankles and pull you down a bit to take up any slack. I tie them together and secure them to the left bottom bedpost. Now you are one long sensitive line for me to have fun with. I go back to my bag and fish out a couple more items: a leather blindfold and a roll of black tape. As I move the blindfold into position over your eyes, you let out a “Oh no, please!” I toss the roll of tape on the bed and you hear it plop softly next to you. You feel the bed dip down on one side as my weight sinks into the mattress. I get comfortable, removing the ski mask. Then I begin touching you.

As a kidnapper who has been hunting you for a while, I have fantasized about the feeling of your skin beneath my fingers. I have no idea what you will react to, no idea what turns you on. I have no idea what scares you. I let my fingers run from the middle of your chest all the way to your soft belly. You squirm and let out a giggle. This reaction intrigues me so I do it again, this time with a little more pressure. Again you giggle and squirm, this time adding “Stoppit!” This amuses me greatly. I try something else. I take my hands and position one on either side of your flanks. Then I let my fingers squeeze and prod them. You react with loud laughter and a “Nononononono, please!!!” I’m very pleased to have discovered your weakness – you are unbearably ticklish, it seems. This is something that must be explored and exploited during our time together this evening. I begin a mission to discover all your ticklish spots and am delighted to find them pretty much everywhere.

After twenty minutes of torturous exploration, the only area left to test is your feet. I look down at your bound ankles and wonder out-loud if your feet are as ticklish as the rest of you. You immediately begin earnestly begging and pleading for me not to touch them. You promise to do anything – you’ll suck me off, you’ll let me fuck you – anything, just please not your feet. I decide two things on the spot a) I will definitely tickle your feet b) you are making too much noise. I grab the roll of tape and rip off a long thick piece. I slap it across your pretty mouth against your muffled protests.

Nicely gagged, I proceed with the very slow removal of your footwear. First, your left shoe comes off. I start by tugging slowly at the laces as you try and fight me by wiggling your feet. I let your thrashing inadvertently pull the lace undone, announcing “uh-oh, your shoe’s come untied. Guess I might as well remove it!” You shake your head back and forth as I use two fingers to slowly tug your shoe off, revealing one black-socked foot. This time, instead of going to work on your other shoe, I say, “I wonder how soft and sensitive this foot is when it’s bare?” As I say this I teasingly tug your sock off by the toe. You whine with muffled protests and wiggle your foot, but soon your sock slides off, revealing your pretty, tender left foot.

I put my face up close to your naked toes and let their clean warm scent arouse me. I flick my tongue over the pad of your big toe and you flinch and curl it. I then begin lightly touching and tickling your bare foot with my fingertips as I give your sole a long, slow licking. Your foot flexes and spasms prettily in response. I put your toes in my mouth and suck on each one, trapping them lightly between my teeth and letting my tongue tickle their tips. You writhe and coo in response. As my mouth works over your left foot, I move my hands over and begin unlacing you right shoe. I tug the heel and work it off your foot. Then I stick my finger inside your sock, letting my fingernail lightly drag across your heel and sole as I peel it off. Both feet now bare but still helplessly bound, I go to work teasing, tickling and torturing them.

My fingers and hands dance lightly across both feet as my mouth applies kisses and licks to your soles. I vary the sensations by letting my beard stubble scratch underneath your toes in between kissing every inch of the bottoms of your small pale feet. Occasionally I look up to see you writhing in pleasure – your head tilted back and moving from side-to-side against your stretched and bound arms. I begin exploring your entire body again, letting my hands and mouth wander wherever they want to go. I mostly keep my tickling touches light, bringing you to and keeping you at a fever-pitch of arousal that is only momentarily interrupted by the periodic bouts of hard tickling that I apply just as a reminder that I am still the boss. I scratch your feet with my nails and squeeze your knees while you laugh hard and silent for awhile, before letting my fingers move between your legs and inside the folds of your soaking wet pussy.

I put two fingers in, find your clit and then begin rubbing it. My other hand continues to probe various parts of your body with feather light touches. I linger in one helpless stretched armpit for a while, causing you to squirm and gasp as my other hand continues to tease your clit. I bring you to the brink of orgasm several times, but always bring you back down to earth with short bouts of torture tickling. I can tell this is exhausting and frustrating you. After awhile, I figure it probably is a good idea for you to go home and get some rest, so I untie your legs, but then spread them wide and re-tie them down. I situate myself between your legs and start by spider-tickling your wriggling soles, I move my fingers up to the tops of your feet, up your ankles, across your lower legs and knees, and over your inner thighs. You are squirming and moaning with pleasure. I run my fingers over your hips and as I do, I insert my huge rock-hard cock into your swollen pussy. You tilt your head back and let out a huge moan as I push myself in deeply. My fingers continue to lightly tickle your ribs, armpits and hips as I give you the long, deep soulful fucking that you have been begging for all night.

After a long while, we both climax, exploding with a huge multiple orgasm that causes you to curl your toes and clench your fists with pleasure. When the last drop of pleasure is finally over. I pull out and untie you from the bed. You sit up and we kiss passionately for a long minute. Then you quietly put on your clothes and I walk you downstairs to the front door. You pick up your books and, before you walk out, you turn to me and thank me for all my help. I grin and tell you “anytime, the pleasure is all mine.”

The next day, you ace both parts of the exam!

THE END

Continued excellence. I may have to employ some of these techniques on some friends who are still in school haha.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back