• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sin City: A Dame To Laugh For F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
The night was black as pitch in Basin City. It was the kind of night where no matter how the deck was stacked, you would find more than your share of Jokers in it. Whores and criminals walk these streets with ease.

There was more going through Gail's mind than she was comfortable with. She was always more comfortable in Old Town. She hated taking jobs elsewhere. But with her and the other girls hiding Dwight from the cops, she couldn't arouse suspicion by refusing a job in Sacred Oaks. No matter who the customer was, she would almost surely be paid well.

She threw on her studded leather corset. No need to do anything with her hair. Tits and ass firmly in place would be enough... for now. The clothes rarely stayed on long in her profession.

“You shouldn't be doing this. It's too risky.” Goldie shared her two cents as Gail walked out the door. Gail knew she was right. Any job in Sin City was full of risk. But that's why the Derringer was stuck down the back off her panties. If some punk wanted to take a shot, she would give him two back... right in his fucking face.

After the long drive to Sacred Oaks, Gail exited her car and stared at the glorious mansion in front of her. The stone walkway surrounded by the wonderful garden. This is exactly the kind of house she would have wanted and dreamt about one day having when she was little. The child in her began to wonder if Cinderella herself inhabited the luxurious home until the grown-up in her shrugged, annoyed at her own immaturity.

She walked up to the large front door. Before she could knock, the door swung open. A large black man in a chauffeur’s outfit stood in the doorway. He towered over her and spoke in a deep, eloquent voice.

“Good evening. How may I assist you?”

Gail turned to the side so she could lean against the doorway, bending over slightly but still looking up at the man with sparkling, devious eyes.

“Oh I can think of several ways that you could... assist me... but I was invited here.”

“Manute! Let our guest inside.” A strong female voice commanded. The large man slowly moved out of the way, allowing Gail to enter. She took two steps forward and saw a gorgeous brunette in a sheer white robe standing at the top of a marble staircase. Gail was instantly entranced by the woman's beauty. So entranced, that she didn't even hear the door shut behind her, or notice soon enough when the large man put the damp rag over her mouth...

Gail awoke... tied to a large sofa. She was on her back, naked and cuffed to the armrests. Her wrists and ankles were held fast. Normally she was dominant. She wasn't sure what was going on or what to expect.

“Comfortable, Gail?” The female voice from earlier queried. Gail looked up to see the same brunette from before. The woman's hair was down, her upperbody exposed, and a thin white sheet wrapped around her waist like the bottom half of a dress. The woman's nipples were stiff, as were Gail's.

“You have something I want...” The woman continued.

“Who are you?” Gail asked.

“Ava Lord.” The woman answered back. “I suppose it doesn't matter if you know that. It's not like you will run and tattle on me to the Sin City PD. Not when you are harboring a criminal in old town.”

Dwight...

“I want you to hand him over to me.” The woman said with a poker face.

“I don't know what you are talking about.” Gail returned the blank expression. She was surely as good an actress as the white bitch making demands of her.

“Oh, it's alright. I'm in no hurry.” Ava said with a smirk. She walked over to the sofa and sat next to Gail's upper body. “Why don't we change the subject?”

“I'm all ears.” Gail responded sarcastically.

“I've heard about you...” Ava placed her hands on Gail's exposed breasts and began to slowly and rhythmically rub them, letting the nipples bob between her fingers. Ava let out a soft erotic sigh and even Gail moved her head back, pressing it against the pillow in ecstasy. “You are used to being on top of a situation, aren't you. In fact, you don't like to be helpless against somebody else. To be tied. I wonder why. You seem tough. I'm sure you have nothing against whips or chains. Is there something you are afraid of? A button you can't stand being pushed? A chink in the armor?”

A lone pinky finger grazed a rib, and Gail had to bite her lip. Ava's eyes grew wide for the shortest of moments, before she smirked again.

“Oh my. I think we have it.”

Gail looked up at Ava with furious eyes.

“Don't you fucking touch me!” Gail spat.

“Now now, let's drop that tough girl exterior. Tough girl's don't have soft spots.” Ava's fingers rested on Gail's shoulders. Ava looked Gail in the eye like a playful demon on the prowl. “Let's see how tough you are.”

The fingers slowly and gently dragged downward. The tops of the breasts, Gail kept a steely expression, around the nipples brought the slightest of shivers. The sides of the breasts and Gail bit her lip again. The bottoms of the breasts and near the ribs, Gail bit harder. Ava knew she was getting somewhere. As the journey continued to Gail's taut tummy, The muscles danced and Gail caught a giggle in her throat. Ava smiled and decided to focus her attentions there.

Gail tried to clear her mind. She shut her eyes. Ava began to draw circles on the tummy with her index fingers. The tummy quivered here and there but Gail did not laugh. Ava tried to figure out what was going on. Gail was obviously ticklish, so how could she block it out. If Ava was tickled for even a second, she would lose it. She found a spot near Gail's waist that had Gail trembling.

Ava gave Gail her gentlest touch, one that she usually kept for her lovers. A touch she had perfected, a touch so gentle that a butterfly's wings could survive it. And she gave it to Gail... right along her pantyline. Gail squirmed even more and her lips curled into a smile. It was then that Ava figured it out: Gail was able to focus by not looking at the tickling. She was blocking it out. Maybe if Ava could take hold of other senses, Gail would crack. She can't see the tickles... but what if she could hear them?

“Mmmm” Ava moaned quietly and seductively. “Such wonderful skin you have.”

Ava repeated the touch along the pantyline, and once again Gail's tummy twitched.

“So jumpy though. Twitching like crazy.”

Gail gave a stressed groan. Ava decided to double her efforts. She tried to think back on times she was tickled herself. A thought popped into her head. The fingers ventured lower, only by a couple of inches, right at the crease of Gail's thighs.

“NO!” Gail shouted involuntarily. Ava cackled evilly.

“Do you feel my touch? Do you hear my voice, Gail? Tickle... tickle... tickle...”

“Hheeheehehheheheh” Gail couldn't hold back anymore. She was exhausted from the effort.

“Aha! I knew it. Tickle tickle...” Ava began to randomly poke at the newly discovered tickle spot. Soon, Ava was laughing with Gail. She hadn't had this much fun in far too long.

“Tickety tickety tickles!” Ava switched her targets, goosing Gail's kneecaps. Gail squealed.

“No! STOHohohHOHOhOOHpp!!”

“You know what? I don't even care about Dwight anymore. I just wanna break you down.” Ava sneered as she attacked the backs of the knees, making Gail thrash about.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA”

“Oh yeah, you're done for, whore!”

Ava moved down to Gail's bare feet and dug her nails under the toes. Gail fell into silent laughter as her face went red.

Gail started to worry as her bladder soon began begging for release. Ava was showing no signs of stopping as she began to piggy Gail's toes.

“PLEEEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHHASE! I'M GONNA..” Gail was to embarrassed to admit it, but Ava caught on anyway. Ava laughed cruelly.

“Oh no!” Ava cackled. “Better hope the tickle monster doesn't find out. Whoops! Too late!”

Ava went in for the kill. The big fat kill. She bent down and blew hard right over Gail's lower tummy.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

It ran freely out of Gail and down her legs while Ava laughed at her.

“Oh my. We better clean you up. I'm not though with you by a long shot...”

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back