• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Canadian tickling club.

maxtickler

Hi everyone!Just wanted to let all my fellow Canadians out there that The Northern Ticklers Club has moved to MSN communities.We are a club for Canadian tickling fetishists to get together for chats,emails,and possible meetings.
It doesn't matter if you like M/F,F/F,or F/M.It doesnt matter whether you want casual encounters,discreet meetings,or look for a more serious relationship.
Come and join us,and let your voice be heard on club issues and rules.
http://communities.msn.com/TheNorthernTicklersClub
We had a good start on yahoo,hopefully it will continue to grow and develope on MSN.
Hope to see all my fellow cannuks there soon!!!!
your buddy,
Maxtickler;)

When will you meat

Hay Max, when will the Canadian group have a Toronto gathering. Im getting ichie fingers bro.

regarding Toronto gatherings...

A Toronto gathering has not yet been set up friend.We've only been active for just under two months.We are still building the club,tossing ideas around,and are pretty much waiting for other main group members to have some more time available to discuss such a meeting.I will say that the club is progressing better than my co-founders and I had hoped for,and that we do have a good foundation developing.We have had chats,had contact with eachother,and it shouldn't be too long now before we do have a better idea of when and where such meetings would take place.
Keep looking in on us,I'm sure it wont be long now.
~maxtickler

Toronto ?

Anyword on a Toronto gathering Max? Oh and if you read my story on Sara Ashley, that took place at the features in Toronto.

If you've interest in starting events such as we've done, lower down the continent than you folks, you can prowl the West Coast Gatherings website here:
http://members.aol.com/gatheringswc/

There's a variety of useful information, including the data about nearly every person involved in hosting these events. All, in my experience, have been most helpful.

As for locations, I have several useful tips for things both to do and NOT to do. Meeting at a hotel, for instance, doesn't work unless there's a munch of some sort beforehand. If you meet, munch-style, at a pub or restaurant, and THEN progress to a rented room, some if not all of the folks will show to play, whereas hotel meets are dubious more often than not. The only exception I've experienced was the hotel scene prior to last springs NEST in Philedelphia, where the hotel scene was hoppin' from Friday to Monday.

The site has a lot of good data, though. One salient tidbit that's helped immeasurably was the screening process we adopted from the bondage community, wherein a questionairre is used to screen potential guests. More than one person has shown true colors of a bad sort via such, though we still get the odd duck occasionally and have to correct that post facto.

I hope you find the folks to meet up there. Announce your events here and I'll pass word to my list. You'd be amazed at how far folks will travel for these. I've had guests from England, Asia, and across the US. With any hope, such will be yours, too!

dvnc

Not leaving TO

No ofence dude, but I'm not going outside Toronto to go to a Gathering

No worries, SlaverTickler. Not everyone is willing to travel to play.

OTOH, it has made for a great variety of play partners at events in Philedelphia (NEST), Columbus (MidWest NEST), and our events in California and Nevada (West Coast Gatherings). Some of the folks here have also traveled to the one Rhode Island event (JESTER), the New Orleans event (Southern Gatherings), and the folks running the recent munches in New York (NYST) seem to be moving along nicely too.

Good luck with your search, sir!

Well....

If things are going well, maybe you'll move up to the Great White North.

LOL!

I'm flattered at your invite, sir, but I'd have to be PRIED out of this area with a crowbar. I've monthly gatherings, over a hundred registered West Coast Gatherings members, countless friends, and work has never been easier to get.

Now, if HOUSING don't get cheaper 'round here in the next year, bring it up again, and I may be WAY more receptive, my brother. I'll wager we're payin' more, per month, for housing, than many on the TMF earn per month. It's ridiculous. The dough I make oughta make me rich, and I'm barely gettin' over, after the monthlies take their overly large bite. Add gas increases and electricity's recent spike, and movin' DOES become a consideration.

I'd just HATE to move away from the fun, though.

If I did move, goin' north is my preference. I'd likely try to hit Seattle, though. Many cool folks there, good gigs in my line of work, and I'd be close enough to you folks to warrant a vacation every month or so to visit and assist.

It does seem, though, that the Canadian crew is organizing well and properly, and will have social events soon enough, if they aren't quietly starting such already. It's good to build an initial crew you can trust, such that when you have events, you can rely on someone having your back all the time. I would never get by without the crew here having my back (Jan, Terry, Purvis, Dan, Hazel, Kim, and the three new Sacramento hosts). While I go out to help them host, they help ME as much as I do for them.

Canada is a beautiful country, though. I'm just too happy where I am at th' mo'.

dvnc

It's been a while...?

Hay Max whats the word on the Canadian tickle gathering.

hey Slavetickler!

Well buddy,let me just say that things at the club are really coming to order.We have had a bit of a population explosion of great new members.Some great friendships and relationships are already taking place.I even met the love of my life there,and we've already met in person.It was the most wonderful time of my life,and we plan on spending the rest of our lives together.
As far as a club gathering,that is being talked about presently.I think we may have at least one before summer is out.These things take time though,the club has only been in existance since March 10th this year,but I must say that it is growing better than I could have planned.Some great people are involved,and I'm very proud to call them friends.
We do chat every Sunday at 7pm ET.It's always a blast,and many have began to show up for them.They all express interest in a future club gathering as well.You should join in on some of the chats to meet everyone and get to know who's who.Read some of the great things our members have posted about our club on our message board.
I've established my co-founders,three male and two females,and our members find the club very homey and comfortable.I don't check in here too often,as I am usually very busy,but you can contact me at my club.I don't want to give out my email address here as there are those who are not as supportive of our club out there,and I don't need that hassle.
But regardless of what they think,we will continue to build this thing until it's everything my members want and need.We currently have 340 members,but the majority are lurkers.Since March 10th we've had over 30000 page hits as well.
It shouldn't be much longer before the meetings take place.
Your buddy,
Maxtickler

against it...

Who would be against a tickling club...and why?!? If I were to go to one of theas gatherings what would the rule be. I don't mined taking a turn on the wrack (ulp) but I wouldn't want anyguys touching me. Just let me know whats what so I know whats going on, ok?

Hey slavetickler,sorry I haven't been around much lately,I've been busy for a while.As for your question as to who would be against it...well,all I will say is I get hate mail at times from people who think differently from myself,and what I want to do.I'm not about to go into any details about it.However,that hasn't happened for months,and we're still going strong.We're getting some great members involved who deffinately are into the gatherings,and we'll attempt one within the next month.Seeing as it's about to get darn cold up here,I was tempted to wait until next spring.But there are a lot of members who said they'd come even if I arranged it sooner.I also have a few members willing to help me out in arranging such a gathering.By the way,we deleted the MSN site.Didn't need it.It was just a backup site in case the club got deleted by Yahoo.
The URL is...

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/northernticklersclub

I'll keep you posted as to what developes in the following weeks ahead.
Stay cool,and keep on ticklin'!
Maxtickler

Oh,and DVNC is absolutely right about those oddballs that are out there.Safety is the most important issue when arranging any gathering.My co-founders and I take this issue quite seriously.
These are the people who send the hate mail.
Our gathering,if it happens will start in a pub,or bar.And as dvnc also stated..not all members will move on to "play".I myself am not into the playing aspect of the gatherings.I mean I've met some awesome people from the club.I'm proud to call them friends.I'd love to meet them in person,but I have all the tickling I can handle since I met my soulmate at the club.Since tickling is very sexual for us,there are fidelity issues involved,to us,tickling is exclusive to eachother.There are a few couples at my club like that.But we have no problems talking to eachother about it,and would love to see eachother over food and drink.
I'm not putting anybody down for not thinking like us,there are some great members who are the opposite,and I respect that,and have no problems with it.In the end,it's what makes everybody happy that matters.
The first gathering will no doubt be a small one,but I also have no doubt that things will only get better.We have to be careful that nobody gets hurt,or is forced into something they don't want.
For the past few months,we've all been getting to know eachother at the club chats,developing trust,talking about ideas,setting up rules,etc...
Also,the club isn't just for the gatherings,some great full time relationships have began there,and some descreet meetings between some members have taken place.Take care,I'll keep you posted.
~Max

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back