• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ultra Eternal Fantasy (M/F Feet)

ElFewja

Verified
The Ultra Eternal Fantasy (M/F Feet)

She was there in the corner, at the same table she sat at when she broke it off with me. The dying sun baths her in its final rays, igniting her curly gold locks into a blazing waterfall of flames. As I approach I flip out my phone, eyeing the message she had sent me the night before: meet me for coffee. The screen flicks off as I sit down.

Mentally shuffling poker chips, I watch as she takes a sip of coffee then glances out the window. Tough game, tougher opponent. I could envision our cards being dealt, lying before us as we both wait.

She made the first move. "Hey!" She said, turning and smiling, her pearly teeth severing that heavenly gate, "How've you been?" A solid if blunt blind call.

"Sawright," I reply coolly, tapping the table. The flop lands: ten jack queen suited in their bloody red hearts. Out of the corner of my eye I catch sight of her pale flesh peeking further and further from the table. Her pink toenails wiggle slightly and I feel my eye lids flinch. She smiles and her toes flex up, lowering her flip flop, leaving her sole unguarded against my eyesight. A subtle peek at her cards and a simple check.

Suppressing a sigh and grimace I look at my cards. Without a doubt they were nine eight suited to match the crowd that danced about on the table. "You always said I couldn't seduce you." She smiles. Bluff. Play it calmly and check, I thought.

"That's true," I reply simply, tapping the table. The turn: eight of clubs. With a feather-light thunk I hear her flip flop land on the floor, freeing her naked foot from it's overprotective clutches. She leans forward and places her chin into her hands. A raise: maybe two pair? She thinks she has something. Odds are far against her though.

"Too easy," she exclaims, her eyes narrowing into elated slits.

My hand reaches for my chin, stroking the beard that is no longer there as I hmph, wondering how much I could get out of her. Easy call.

The river: two of diamonds. "You just couldn't get over me, huh?" She says without flinching, casually pushing chips forward.

"No," I say, dropping my arms and crossing them. Re-raise. "I think you've got it backwards."

"Oh?" she says, smirking. Counter raise.

"You're the one under my spell, not the other way around." I push all of my chips forward. "Think about it: who is catering to whom right now?"

Sitting back her smile vanished. Rapping her fingers against the table she thinks for a moment. Biting her lip, she throws her cards into the center. Could have gotten more out of her, I think to myself as I collect the pot, but it's too early to win. Gotta toy with her a bit.

New cards. She gives them a thorough look, sweat beading at her forehead. She checks and I immediately raise: "You're powerless when you're barefoot in front of me," I say, aware that there were no other customers in the cafe. Looking over my shoulder I see the barista focusing entirely on her cleaning.

"Oh?" she says, tossing her cards forward again, allowing me to collect the ante.

Another hand. Without looking I raise the minimum again. "You're the one fighting your urges, not me. Right now you're completely under my power."

Placing both hands onto her coffee cup she takes a deep sip, her watery eyes never leaving mine. A silent call. Flop: jack nine and a king. Peeking at my cards I see another jack and king. Throwing my arms behind my head, I yawn and raise. "You'll do whatever I tell you to do because you want that. You need it."

A scoff and a re-raise. Finger running around a chip, I call. Another jack drops on the turn. Thrusting my hands in front of me, I dump my chips forward. "Put your feet in my lap."

Looking down at her coffee I could see her knuckles draining of color. A piece of her lip drifts into her mouth as her teeth clamp down upon the other side. She too thrusts her chips in and I smirk. The river appears and I flip my cards then collect my winnings. Within seconds I feel a light pressure upon both of my knees.

"Say it," I drop with an audible thud.

"They belong to you," she mewls at the ground.

"Master."

Biting her lip, she crosses her hands in her lap. "Master."

Silently I reach down, undoing my belt and whipping it from around my torso. In an instant I wrap it around her ankles and my right leg. She looks up, eyes as wide as a newborn doe. Flicking my hand I dismiss her remaining flip flop, freeing her of it's unnecessary presence. Upon finishing my work I cross my arms and sit back, locking eyes with her.

Through the window behind her I watch the exhausted sun as it wafts behind a mountain like a leaf in the wind. She looks out the window at her side, shifting her shoulders. In the distance a siren rings out. Her shoulder twitches and she exhales loudly as she begins flicking her toes. Seconds later she shifts about in her seat, her shoulder twitching again as her chest starts to rise and lower quickly. Fast, soft moans pelted me as she lowers her head again. "Tickle me," she caws out.

Closing my eyes I slide down into my chair and sigh. A slight, pained sound wrenches itself from her throat before her now raspy voice calls to me again. "Please," she threw out. Her feet begin wiggling upon my leg, the belt nipping at my jeans as she tugs. "Please, you need to." Opening my eyes I turn my head and look out the window, catching sight of a passing car. Her eyes had a glassy appearance to them. "Please, master. You've made your point." The nearly sobbed words came at me as though they had fought their way across a battlefield a mile long. I nod.

With great finesse I slide my fingers up her soles, efficiently stealing a squeal from her lips. A smile crests and she begins wiggling back and forth in her chair as I claim control over her toes. "Not here," she whispers, stifling her laughter into feverishly pocketed bursts of air.

Leaning over the table I whisper back, "This is what you wanted, yea? What you needed." At that instant I grab one of her flailing feet and unload a flurry of scratches across the base of her now immobile toes. Another squeal, this one so similar to a tea pot that I question whether the sound came from her.

Slowly she drifts onto the table as I move her coffee cup to the seat next to me. Returning to my work she divulged the lightest of laughs unto my ears amidst two simple words: "Don't stop."

"Never again. You'll laugh for me forever," I say sweetly, the words oozing down my lips like sap down a tree on a hot summer day. With expertise I begin plucking at her defenseless arches, her feet curling towards one another to protect them. Using the backs of my hands I keep them apart just enough to prevent this minor transgression, continuing my assault as her face glows a pinkish-red, her laughter subdued and kidnapped by light gasps and moans.

Leaning under the table I grasp one foot with both hands, forcing her toes near my mouth as I very gently nibble. A large tug came at my now tired leg and her toes cried for release. "Ohh," she gasps. Again I bit, this time sucking down her entire toe as I flog it with my tongue, my eyes locking onto her writhing body. She grabs the edges of the table with her deathly-white hands, flipping about upon it like a sizzling piece of bacon. Her eyelids flutter faster than a hummingbird's wings as her moans increase in speed.

A bell rang and I turn to see two customers enter. The barista appears from behind a set of doors and begins taking their order as I undo the buckle.

"No," my prey pleads while looking at me with teary eyes, "Don't stop."

"Later." I said, tossing my head in the direction of the new entrants. With a humph she drops her feet onto her flip flops and slides them on. I rise and she follows suit, standing beside me with her eyes firmly planted on the ground. Thrusting her coffee cup into her hands, I grab hold of her shoulder and pulled her tightly. As we move she grasps my elbow and rests her head on my shoulder, quietly begging me to break her, to make her scream. "Later, my little tickle-slave."

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back