• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Very Special Birthday

RogueTickler

TMF Novice
A Very Special Birthday

(As told by Rogue)

Last week was my birthday and it was amazing. Usually, birthdays are no big deal to me. But this one was different. It was special. That’s because my good friend, “Ally”, gave me the ultimate birthday gift. For my birthday, she agreed to let me tie her up and do ANYTHING I wanted to her.

Now of course, Ally would never have bestowed such a generous gift upon me if she didn’t know me well and trust me implicitly. Frankly, such a proposition could be very dangerous in untrustworthy hands. However, Ally and I have been friends for a long time. I’ve written her tons of stories and we’ve shared our love of hard-core bondage, tickling and sexual teasing through many long conversations. The point is that we know each other well. We especially know what turns each other on.

The only stumbling block was that we lived about 1,500 miles apart and had never actually met each other in person.

Honestly, when Ally informed me of my gift, I don’t think she really thought I’d take her up on her kind offer. She probably figured I’d just wink back at her and write another story. What Ally didn’t know was that I had a ton of Air Miles points which could easily cover a flight to California, plus accommodations.

When I accepted her offer during a texting session, there was a long pause before she responded. I figured that she would politely beg off, citing her offer as “just a joke”. However, a couple minutes later, I received her text response:

“… so when do we meet? And where?”

I smiled and felt myself becoming rock hard. I shifted in my seat and texted her back that I’d figure out the details and be back to her soon. She responded with a happy face symbol.

In retrospect, I’m not sure Ally realized what she was getting herself into.

(As told by Ally)

When I put out the request for a custom story all those years ago on the TMF, I never figured I’d make a friend for life. When “Rogue-Tickler” offered to write the story for me, I was excited, but – frankly - also prepared to be let down. Others had written stories for me, and most just weren’t that well done.

It’s not that they didn’t have good intentions. But many of the stories were plagued with things like poor grammar, spelling mistakes, inconsistent perspective – stuff that would ruin the effect for me. The thing I hated most was that almost all the stories I received lacked detail. It was as if these writers were getting too turned on by their own ideas behind the stories, so they’d rush through to get to the end. It was like having sex with someone who spent less than 5 minutes on foreplay, then quickly inserted themselves, only to cum 2 minutes later. How unsatisfying!

Rogue was different, though. I could tell right away. The story he wrote for me was great. He took his time, setting up the atmosphere and filling it with incredible detail. He also noted all my “requests” (like how I wanted to be tied) and made sure to expertly work each one into the story. When I read his story for the first time, I barely got through the first paragraph and I could already feel myself getting horny. I recall touching myself a lot as I read his story that night.

The best thing was that things didn’t stop there. Rogue continued writing stories for me (he calls me his “Tickling Muse”, lol) and we became great friends. Over the years, Rogue and I have talked a lot and shared our experiences and thoughts.

This past summer, we established a chat system which brought our “play time” to new heights. At first, I was a little wary about the security of it all, but Rogue figured out a great system that is extremely private. Being tickled by “text” in real time turned out to be a real rush for me. There were a few times in the summer that Rogue aroused the shit out of me, and then made me cum so hard that I could hardly believe it. It was awesome. During this period, he also continued writing stories for me, and even told me about his plans to release an e-book – a compilation of his stories, starring ME!

Suffice to say, Rogue has given me a lot of sexual pleasure over the years. I knew that I turned him on to no end as well. I knew his birthday was coming up, so I really wanted to give him a special gift to show my appreciation.

But what do you get a guy whose main interest is tying and tickling helpless females? And especially one who lived so far away? Rogue always kidded about how much he wanted to come down to California for a real-live tickle session with me. Giving him the chance to do that was obviously the perfect gift. I just wasn’t 100% sure if I had the nerve to do it. I decided to think about it for a bit.

I went home that night and opened my laptop. I began reading some of my favourite Rogue stories. Per usual, it didn’t take long to become super horny. I climbed into bed and put on my headphones. Rogue had recently suggested something new: text-to-voice. I had been skeptical at first, but now it was part of my regular bed-time routine.

As I lay under the covers and listened to “Will” talk about how I was to be stripped and bound spread-eagled to my bed, before being teased, tickled and raped, I realized just how amazing Rogue was at pushing all my sexual buttons. He was a master. In a way, he was MY “master”. And I was his helpless “tickle-slave”.

I stretched my arms out to the corners of my bed and did the same with my legs, pointing my bare toes, imagining tight leather cuffs and strong ropes spreading me wide for his pleasure. I closed my eyes and imagined his hands running over my taut, bound body. I wanted to touch myself so badly, but the imaginary ropes prevented me from doing that. Instead, I internally squeezed my PC muscle, feeling the strong sexual endorphins spilling out and washing over me. Minutes later, I was exploding with an orgasm, still “tied” to my own bed in a tight “X”.

I squeezed every heavenly drop of pleasure out, curling my toes and making fists, before finally relaxing and letting all the tension go out of my limbs. I lay my arms over my heaving chest and noticed I was slightly sweaty from my sexual workout. Rogue had just given me a triple-A orgasm… without even touching me!

It was at this moment that I knew I HAD to experience his hands on me in person, even if it was just once in this lifetime. I sat up in bed and reached for my phone. I opened up our chat program and texted him:

“Hey Rogue! I see that your birthday is coming up in a couple weeks.”

I pushed “send” to start a new text line.

“I want to give you a special birthday gift. For your birthday, I’ll let you tie me down and do whatever you want to me. I can “visit” you for your birthday.”

I hit send and then turned off my phone. Rogue usually checked his phone at work, so he’d see my offer the next day. I slipped back under the covers and tried not to wonder if this had been a good idea or not.

(As told by Rogue)

Getting a flight and a place to stay in California was easy. There were a ton of specials going on. The only difficulty was coming up with an excuse to leave town that my wife would believe. The company I worked for often sent me out of town on work trips. However, Pasadena was not one of the usual destinations, so telling her I was being sent there had the possibility of raising suspicion.

And then I got a great idea. A few years back, I had formed another online friendship with a fellow named Matt. Matt was the owner of a company called “LOL Productions”. Within the tickling community, Matt’s company was well known as the supplier of some excellent tickling videos.

When I first reached out to Matt, it was strictly to pass on some compliments I had for his “Ticklish Girls On The Rack” series of clips. As a long-time fan of the stretching rack, I found these videos to be highly satisfying. Especially since Matt had found some EXCELLENT models to stretch and tickle.

I was particularly fond of a model named “Samantha”. She was a beautiful curvy blonde who was off-the-charts ticklish. Matt also starred in his own videos as “The Tickler” (lucky guy), and in the “Samantha Stretched and Tickled” video, he gives his helpless victim a working over that ranks right up there with the most authentic tickle torture I have ever seen – at least on video.

After downloading the clip and watching it several times, I had felt compelled to express my deep gratitude to Matt for “scratching an itch” I’ve had for years. Great rack tickling scenes were scarce.

There was just something so raw and straightforward about Matt’s videos. It was just him, the rack (which he built himself) and a crazy-ticklish, almost nude female strapped down for torture. The rack was a basically a table on blocks of wood, with a single-lever winch at the top, and ankle cuffs at the bottom. The victim’s wrists would be strapped into leather cuffs that were joined together in the middle and clipped to a winch tether. Once stretched, the girl’s arms would be pinioned high above her head in one parallel line.

The tether clip allowed side-to-side rotation, but that was it. Many of the videos featured the girl frantically rotating back-and-forth, as if on a spit, desperately trying to avoid Matt’s hands. As for their bare feet, Matt designed the rack so each vulnerable pair would be spread about hip-width apart and forced to dangle helplessly over the rack’s bottom edge. It was basically a foot tickler’s wet dream.

The tickling he applied to each helpless girl was almost certainly beyond what any of them could have imagined or bargained for. Every single one of them writhed and struggled in agony. They shrieked with hysterical laughter and begged for real mercy – which Matt never gave, to my admiration. Good thing they were getting paid well.

The perfect summary of his work came from the Samantha video. At the end, when the tickling is finally – thankfully for her - over, she exclaims in a heaving voice “That was the worst torture I’ve ever experienced.” Matt responds right back, telling her “You were magnificent.” Samantha lets out a small half-laugh, still stunned from her ordeal.

After watching this video several times, I jumped on my laptop, found Matt’s contact email and sent him a note. I guess he liked how complimentary I was, because we began sending emails back and forth, chatting about the tickling community and what kinds of things we liked. I told Matt I was a writer and I let him read some of my work. He loved my stories and sent me back some out-take footage in return. The unused scenes from the Samantha video were particularly stimulating. I especially enjoyed the almost 2-minutes of straight silent laughter that Matt evoked from ticking her knees. Too bad she had dissolved into a coughing fit and the footage had to be omitted.

Matt and I became online buddies, staying in touch regularly. My company did business in Anaheim, so I was able to hook-up with him in person, since that’s where LOL is based. Both times I visited Matt, we timed it so he had a video shoot going on. I got to stay on the sidelines and watch.

Matt’s video sessions are very private – after all, it is a business – so being able to attend a shoot was a real privilege. Both models I met were very nice, and I was surprised to learn that they were both just regular girls looking to earn a bit of money. The times I went down, Matt was not shooting his “Rack” series. Instead, I got to see a spread-eagled shoot (fun!) and a hog-tie shoot (cute!).

Matt had recently sent me an email, asking when I was coming down next. I initially told him it would likely be in the spring. However, since Ally had put her offer on the table, I now had a reason to visit Matt sooner. I fired up my email and sent him a note, explaining my situation. Matt checks his email religiously – almost to the point of obsessiveness – so I knew his response would come back quick.

Sure enough, minutes later his email arrived. I opened it and read it. My face spread into a wide grin. This was going to be perfect.

(As told by Ally)

When I woke up the next morning, I flipped on my phone to check our chat stream. No response was there yet. I knew it was still early and that Rogue would probably check his phone around 10am. I climbed out of bed and got ready for work, a little bit nervous, but very excited.

When I got to work, I thought about checking the chat again, but made myself wait. The minutes crawled by as I tried to absorb myself in the task of reviewing yet another boring web-site. Finally, it was 10am and I grabbed my phone and slipped into the bathroom for some privacy.

I went into an empty stall and sat down. I opened the chat and looked. Nothing. I felt a little twinge of disappointment, but then a few seconds later “Hi!” popped onto the screen. My heart starting beating a little faster. Another message appeared and I read it.

“Whoa… that sounds like an amazing birthday gift! Thanks!”

There was a pause and I began to think that maybe Rogue would just dismiss my proposal as teasing. After all, we did love to tease each other, and we did it all the time. His next response came and I swallowed hard when I read it.

“As a matter of fact, I have a ton of Air Miles points saved up for just such an occasion. And you know how long I’ve been DYING to have you in my clutches. Let’s do this!”

My mouth went dry as I sat mesmerized in the stall. I was a jumbled mix of emotions, as fear, excitement and arousal all jostled for my attention. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down a bit, focusing on my breathing. And then I felt the most pleasant warmth spreading between my legs. It was the familiar tingle of arousal that Rogue had initiated in me so many times, and suddenly I had no more doubt. I raised my phone and began typing.

“… so when do we meet? And where?”

Rogue said he’d figure things out and be back to me soon. I typed a final response.

“☺”

I turned off my phone and went back to my desk, as dreams of tickle torture danced in my head. I was flushed with arousal and hoped it wasn’t too noticeable. I woke my computer back up and tried to focus on the task at hand. It was impossible, and soon I was back inside the bathroom stall with one hand down my pants and the other holding my phone with one of Rogue’s stories on the screen.

As I read the story, my hand lightly fingered and pressed against my fired-up pussy. I imagined the fingers belonged to Rogue and seconds later I stiffened up with a pulsing orgasm. I closed my eyes, letting the euphoric waves wash over me. I let out part of a giant sigh… before catching myself and listening intently to see if anyone else was in the bathroom with me. Satisfied that I was alone, I grabbed some toilet paper to clean myself up a bit. I glanced back at my phone’s screen and read some of the words there:

“I was about to have my feet tickled. Tickle TORTURED. My tender, bound, helpless feet were about to be tickle tortured and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.”

I felt myself becoming horny again and stuck my hand back down my pants. Reviewing that stupid web-site could wait a little longer!

(As told by Rogue)

Matt loved my idea. Over the years, I had told him a lot about Ally. He had a deep appreciation for “Lees” and said she sounded like a very cool girl. Initially, I had asked Matt if I could crash at his place and possibly use his basement for a little fun-time with Ally. The basement is where Matt keeps all his bondage equipment.

Matt immediately embraced my request and cranked it up to 11. He not only invited the both of us to stay with him for as long as we wanted, he suggested that we shoot a tickling video with Ally. I told him that I wasn’t sure if Ally would go for that, as she was a very private person. Matt assured me that the video would not be for public consumption. It would strictly be for our viewing pleasure – his birthday present to me!

The idea sent me for a loop… and aroused the shit out of me. Could this really come together? Matt was ready to go, like he always was. It really all depended on Ally. I opened my chat program and began to type.

“Hey – so I was thinking that we meet on the Monday before my birthday. I’ll fly into Anaheim that day.”

Matt lives in Anaheim Hills, and I passed along the address. I proposed a meeting time of 4 pm. That would give me plenty of time to get to Matt’s house/studio and freshen up before Ally and I met for the first time in person.

I waited for a few minutes to see if Ally was online, but no response came, so I turned off my phone. I went for lunch and checked the chat when I came back. Her message was waiting for me.

“Hi! That sounds doable. I will take a few days off work. You say that we can stay at your friend’s house? That sounds very nice of him, please say thanks for me.”

My heart beat with excitement as I typed a possibly deal-breaking response.

“I’m so glad you’re into coming up and meeting me! There’s one thing I want to suggest. You don’t have to agree if you don’t want to do it. But I think it could be a lot of fun.”

I pushed “send” to start a new line. I was surprised when she sent back a quick response.

“Yes? What is it? What do you have in mind?”

My heart beat even faster. I was pretty nervous. I didn’t want to blow this opportunity.

“Oh, hey! I didn’t realize you were online. I wanted to let you know that my friend is actually a producer. He produces tickling videos. In fact, he’s the owner of LOL – you’ve probably seen a lot of his videos.”

I pushed “send” and waited a few seconds. No response came. I typed some more.

“His name is Matt. Actually, he offered to do something kind of special, since it’s my birthday and stuff…”

I pushed “send” and this time she did respond.

“yessssss…?”

At this point, I wasn’t sure if Ally was intrigued or close to bolting. I soldiered on, typing some more.

“He offered to shoot a video for us, starring you and me. It would just be for our consumption, not for public.”

There was a long pause. She didn’t type anything, so I did.

“Does this freak you out? Sorry if it does. I just thought…”

My message got interrupted by hers.

“Are you sure it will be for us only? One hundred percent private?”

I smiled. She was going for it. I thought for a second and then quickly typed.

“Yes, just for us. You have my guarantee. No one will ever know about this video except the 3 of us. Are you interested?”

I hit “send” and there was another pause, albeit shorter, before she responded.

“yes”

My girl was in! I spent the next few minutes shoring up details with her so we were both clear. We’d meet at Matt’s place at 4pm on a Monday. From there, Ally and I would go for a dinner “date”. Matt would stay home and make preparations for the next day’s shoot.

This was going to be the best birthday EVER.

(As told by Ally)

I spent some time “reviewing” the LOL web-site when I got home that night. It was much more interesting than the one I was looking at for my day job. As I scanned the faces of the tied-up models – all twisted with smiles of forced laughter - I thought to myself “Shit, that’s going to be me, soon.”

Anaheim was less than an hour away so driving there was not going to be a problem. Mostly I was concerned about trying to be patient until it was actually time to go. I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas, where the days drag on and on. At least it was relatively easy to lose myself in my day job work (with the occasional trip to the bathroom stall for some hand action.) However, the nights were horrible. I spent quite a few nights laying there wide-awake, wondering what tortures Rogue was going to subject me to. It got to the point where I had to masturbate as many as 3 times before I could finally get to sleep.

Closer to the date, I finally started to settle down a bit. I was still excited, but a sense of calm confidence infused me. I felt strangely empowered – even though I was the one who was going to be the helpless victim. I guess that’s what they mean when they say the “bottom” has all the power.

Or so I thought.

(As told by Rogue)

My plane touched down early Monday afternoon, and I cabbed it over to Matt’s. When I showed up, he was waiting for me in his driveway, sitting in a folding chair and drinking a beer. He handed me one and we did the typical “bro-handshake/hug”. Matt is the kind of guy who is smiling all the time, and it’s infectious. In minutes, the two of us were laughing and joking around, having a great time just hanging out.

It was just before 3pm, so Matt ushered me inside. I put my suitcase in one of his spare bedrooms (Matt’s house is BIG), and then he motioned for me to follow him downstairs. Matt’s house is very cool in that he has converted his entire basement into a studio dungeon. He has separate rooms for different themes. Each room has different bondage equipment, all tailor-made for tickle torture.

I had seen all of the rooms before, and it was impossible not to get aroused. Seeing a set of wooden stocks in a medieval themed room was straight out of my childhood fantasies. Each room was set up so there was plenty of room for good camera angles. Matt showed me a few upgrades he had made and I nodded thoughtfully.

He brought me to the “rack” room, which was my favourite room, by far. It was absolutely nondescript. It was just a white, sound-proofed room with the rack sitting slightly off to one side, to allow room for the cameras. Matt had made one significant upgrade to the rack. Instead of sitting on blocks of wood, the rack board now lay affixed to what looked like a giant table with thick legs. I furled my brow and looked at Matt.

“Hey man, is that what I think it is?”

Matt grinned and nodded.

“Yep! It’s an old pool table. I stripped all the felt off it, sliced it in half, and narrowed the width until it was flush with the rack edges. Then I bolted it back together and – voila!” I nodded appreciatively. The hand-carved, finely detailed finish of the pool table gave the rack an appropriately medieval look and feel. I loved it.

I looked at my watch and realized it was almost 4. Ally would be here soon. We went back upstairs so I could freshen up. I’ll admit that I was feeling some butterflies.

(As told by Ally)

On the drive up to Anaheim, the sense of calm and control I had been enjoying all week, was slowly changing to nervousness and anticipation. When I finally pulled into Matt’s driveway, it was all I could do to keep my heart from leaping out of my throat. I glanced at the clock. It was 3:58. I stepped out of my car and took a good look at Matt’s house. It was enormous. I began walking around to my trunk to get my bags out, when I heard a voice cry out.

“Ally? Hey! Hi!”

I turned around to see a fit-looking man walking towards me. He had a nice face, but it was his eyes that really caught my attention. They were slightly “devilish” looking. My mouth relaxed into a wide smile. I knew right away that this was Rogue. I opened up my arms and we embraced in a loving hug that was worthy of old friends reuniting.

As we hugged, I could feel that he was strong. He wasn’t a large guy, by any means, but I enjoyed feeling the sleek muscles in his back and arms. When we finally separated, we stepped back and gazed into each other’s faces. We both had big, silly grins on our faces.

“**Ahem**… you must be Ally!”

The sound of Matt’s voice broke our trance. We both looked over at the doorway where Matt was, arms folded and leaning to one side. Of course, the ever present huge grin was on his face. I looked back at Rogue with a smile, and then I walked up to shake Matt’s hand. I extended my hand, but instead he dove underneath and grabbed me around the waist. He picked me up in a friendly bear hug and spun me around. He put me back down and then capped it off with a silly bow, saying “M’lady! The pleasure is mine!” The 3 of us cracked up with laughter.

Things were getting off to a good start.

(As told by Rogue)

Ally looked exactly like I thought she would. When I walked down Matt’s driveway, the minute I set my eyes on the tallish, curvy, pretty Cali-girl standing next to her car, I knew it was my girl. I felt a twinge of arousal in my pants and I tried to hold it at bay, but it was difficult. After all, this was the girl of my tickling-dreams that I was about to embrace.

As we hugged, I noted how good she felt in my arms. She smelled great too, and I had to fight even harder to keep from getting a giant boner! I wanted to be a gentleman, after all. When we finally released each other, we spent another few moments studying each other’s faces. I was transfixed by Ally’s beautiful, sunny face, smiling back at me. Being with her felt very relaxed and natural.

Of course, Matt ruined the moment, lol! (just kidding, buddy). The great thing was that Ally took an instant shine to him, so I knew that it would help the next day’s activities be even smoother.

We dropped off Ally’s bags in her room and then asked Matt to suggest a good place for dinner. He suggested a Sushi place just up the street. We took off for the restaurant and Matt went downstairs. We purposely did not let Ally see the downstairs yet. She’d have plenty of time to get acquainted the next day.

At dinner, Ally and I chatted like the old friends we truly were. There were no awkward moments of silence or anything like that. We were incredibly open with each other. So much so, that we had to talk in hushed tones for much of our conversation. I know we live in a “50 Shades” world, but I still feel it’s best to be discrete when being asked questions such as “How are you going to tie me up, tomorrow?’ and “What kind of things are you going to do to me, when I’m all tied up?”

Ally, for her part, seemed to agree with trying to be discrete. But it was obvious that she was also incredibly excited and curious about what I had planned. Fortunately, I had an “out-clause”. Every time she dug for information about the next day’s events, I simply reminded her that “you agreed to let me tie you up and do ANYTHING I want to you, for my birthday… remember? You’ve got no say in the matter.”

I loved teasing her like this, and Ally played along well. She mock-bit her lip in a sad pout that caused me to choke on my tea a little when I laughed. Generally, the night’s conversation was relaxed and fun. We talked about our significant others, about our childhoods, and even about non-tickling related interests. When we finally got up to pay, we had been at the restaurant for 4 hours. It was almost 9pm. That wasn’t late, by conventional standards, but with a long video shoot ahead of us the next day, it was time for us to get some rest.

We cruised back to Matt’s house and hung out with him for a bit in the living room, watching an old movie on his 60” TV. After a while, Matt dozed off and the sound of his snoring mixed in with the sound of the movie. As we sat on his huge couch, Ally curled up next to me. I put my arm around her and she leaned in. Ally had arrived at Matt’s wearing her typical cute-as-hell Cali-girl wear: a long-sleeved shirt with a hoodie over top, a pair of tight jeans, and her ever-present Vans shoes. Now that we were on the couch, it was actually the first time she had taken off her shoes.

I have lusted after Ally’s little feet for years, so finally seeing them in black, no-see socks, tucked up underneath her on the couch to one side… well, to say that it made me hard is an understatement. Of course, Ally knew this too, so she made sure to tease the crap out of me.

The way her legs were positioned, I couldn’t quite see her feet, but Ally knew I was trying to discretely check them out. To torture me, she used one hand and began “absentmindedly” playing with her socked feet. She moved her knees forward, just enough, so I could see her fingers lightly tracing the bottoms of her feet. I pretended to watch the movie, while desperately trying to see more from my peripheral vision.

It was stupid, I know. After all, why would I get so secretive with a girl who WANTED me to tickle and worship her feet? But that was the point: I wanted to pin her down, tie her up, rip off her socks and go after her feet RIGHT THERE AND THEN! But I knew that I had to wait. My payoff was going to happen TOMORROW. I had to stay focused.

Of course, Ally – being the little tease she is – saw right through me. She let me suffer in heat for a good 20 minutes, before turning to me with a big smile on her face. I slowly turned to face her, and the look of pent-up frustration must have been written all over my face, as she burst into laughter!

(As told by Ally)

Oh my gosh… that was SOOOOOO funny!! I knew Rogue was totally dying when we were sitting on Matt’s couch. He’s wanted to tickle my feet, like, forever! Some days, that’s all he texts about. He sends me these messages about wanting to strap me down, bare my soles, and tickle my feet until I faint. It’s such a turn-on when he says those things. It’s like he turns into an animal or something.

Anyway, after quite a long time, I figured he had suffered enough. Rogue and I always try to balance “pain” with “pleasure”. After composing myself, I swung my feet around and put them in Rogue’s lap, laying my calves across his thighs. I could see the bulge in his ever-tightening pants. He pulled his hands up, as if a bomb had just landed in his lap. He starred with wide eyes at my black-socked feet, unsure what to do.

Again, I cracked up. Rogue was such a character. I wiggled my toes a little and saw the feverish look in his eyes, like he wanted to attack my feet. Instead, I reached into my purse and pulled out a tube of cream.

“Here” I said firmly, as I handed it to him. “Why don’t you put some lotion on them?”

Rogue seemed conflicted for a moment, but then let out a big sigh. He closed his eyes for a second, nodded, and then his hands were on my feet. He let his fingers run across the tops of my feet, then over my toes. His fingers went over the tips, then down to the bottoms. He ran his fingers over my soles and I gave my feet another little wiggle. His fingers went over my heels, up to the edge of my socks. He hooked his fingers in and slowly tugged them off.

(As told by Rogue)

As I revealed Ally’s feet, I felt like I was unwrapping a present. In a way, I guess it was the first of many birthday presents to come. As I peeled her black socks off and her pale white, naked feet were revealed to me, I became transfixed by their incredible softness. I knew Ally was a big stickler for foot care, but this was a whole different level. Her feet were as soft as baby skin.

On most women, heels can be a problem for roughness. Ally’s heels were like butter. Unbelievably, her soles and her beautiful French-tipped toes were even softer. In general, her feet were melt-in-your mouth tender. I could hardly believe I was going to bind and tickle them then next day.

I starred at the tube of lotion in my hand before raising my eyebrows and posing a question.

“What exactly do I need this cream for again? There’s not a freaking SPOT of dryness on these feet!”

Ally doubled over with laughter again. It seemed I was quite amusing to her! I pursed my lips together and arched my eyebrows into a look of evilness. I swung the leg that was closest to her up and over her shins, trapping her feet.

“Oh you like to laugh, do you?”

Ally gave out a little scream/giggle and covered her mouth. Her eyes were wide with excitement.

“OK, then let’s give you a reason to laugh!!!”

I extended my claws and gave Ally’s bare feet a light-pressure tickling that caused her to fall backwards in a heap of howling laughter. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face, laughing harder and harder as my nails flitted across her soles and toes.

I probably only ticked her for 2 minutes, before stopping. Ally lay back on the couch. She peeked out from behind the pillow, grinning at me. I grinned back. Suddenly we heard clapping. We looked over and Matt was sitting up in his chair with a big grin on his face, applauding. I realized that, from where he was sitting in his Laze-E-Boy, he had gotten a perfect straight-on view of the bottoms of Ally’s feet while I tickled them.

“Bravo, Bravo” Matt enthused. “Encore, Encore! My compliments to the chef! I want to see more! Bravo!”

Ally and I looked at each other and cracked up. I grabbed a pillow and flung it at Matt who caught it and laughed.

“Ally, I just have to say that you have SPECTACULAR feet. And this is coming from someone who has tickled literally hundreds of girls’ feet.”

Ally blushed at Matt’s compliments and thanked him. It was getting late so we all decided to hit the hay. We went to our separate rooms, but as I watched Ally pad barefoot off to her room, it was all I could do to not run up behind her, wrap my arms around her abduction-style, and pull her into my room for a night of bed-bound fun.

“Tomorrow, tomorrow” I reminded myself as I closed the room to my door behind me.

(As told by Ally)

How do you sleep when you know that the next day you are going to be tied up for tickle torture and sexually teased? The answer? You don’t! So there I lay, wide awake and stimulated out of my mind with arousal. I was so damn curious about what Rogue had planned for me. I went through every conceivable scenario, based on my knowledge of what turned Rogue on. Every single scenario made me HOT.

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep around 4am. The guys must have known that I might find getting to sleep tough, and I was surprised when I woke up and it was almost Noon. I heard music coming from the living room, so I got up, quickly dressed and walked out.

Matt was sitting in his recliner, watching sports highlights with the sound off. “Daft Punk” played on his stereo. When he saw me, he grinned.

“Hi, sleepy-head! How are you today?”

I told him I was fine but had a little trouble getting to sleep. He nodded and pointed to a freshly brewed pot of coffee. I nodded back and went to pour myself a cup. I entered the kitchen and reached up to get a mug from the cupboard. Suddenly, fingers lightly reached into my armpits. I gave a little surprise shriek and pulled my arms down with a laugh. I spun around and saw Rogue standing there, smiling.

“Morning, Ally…. Or should I say ‘Good Afternoon’?”

I looked at him sheepishly and apologized for waking up so late. Rogue waved me off, telling me it was fine.

“I actually just woke up myself. Couldn’t sleep last night. I have no idea why…”

He rolled his eyes up comically as he said this, and I laughed. I wasn’t the only one excited about today.

It turned out that Matt preferred to work in the afternoon anyway, so everything was good. We grabbed some things for brunch, fueling up for the day’s events. There probably wasn’t going to be much time for eating later, I suspected.

(As told by Rogue)

After brunch, Ally, Matt and I sat at the table and went over some ground rules for our play time. We established that:

a) Under no circumstances was Ally to be hurt.

b) The safe-word to initiate full activity stoppage was “3 blind mice”.

c) All types of bondage were in play, including sensory deprivation accessories.

d) All play was to be determined and controlled by Rogue.

These were common rules of bondage play, designed to allow maximum immersion into the scenario, while minimizing real danger to the “victim”.

Rules established and food digested, we stood up and made our way downstairs. Before heading down, Ally stopped and turned to me.

“Do you want me to change into anything specific, before we start?”

I shook my head and told her what she was wearing – a T-shirt, Capris and white socks – was fine.

“You won’t have clothes on for long anyways” I enthused. “Now… get your little ass downstairs… go!”

My shift to a dominant attitude caused Ally to become a little flushed with arousal. I knew how to push her buttons. She turned and descended down the stairs.

(As told by Ally)

I was feeling so much emotion as I went downstairs. It was all I could do not to take a tumble. When my socked feet hit the bottom and I felt the cool cement beneath, I once again felt the mixture of fear and arousal that was so tantalizing. Rogue put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me forward. Matt was in front, leading us down a long hallway.

As we passed some of the rooms, I glanced in and saw various bondage devices. I had never seen any of these devices in real life, and I was fascinated. I slowed down to look in one room, and Rogue gave me a firm push to move me forward. I was truly starting to feel like a prisoner being led to the torture chamber by impassionate guards who were there to strip and bind me in preparation.

We reached the room at the end of the hallway and my jaw dropped a little when I saw what was there. It was the rack that was featured in many of the LOL videos. Except that it looked slightly different. It was heavier and more solid. It rested upon thick, ornate wooden legs. I tried to recall if that’s what the rack had looked like in the videos Rogue had sent me. I couldn’t remember.

One thing I did remember was how much each girl had suffered, while on this rack. This was a serious torture device. Was I really going to be stretched on it and tickled??

“Strip down to just your panties.”

I swung my head around to look at Rogue. He was in full “devil” mode, looking at me with evil, no-mercy eyes. I swallowed hard and looked at him.

“You heard what I said. Strip! NOW!!”

I kept looking at him as I did what I was told. If this was Rogue’s “Play Time” acting, then he was really, really good at it.

I pulled off my shirt, bra, pants and socks. I stood before him in my black panties, shifting back-and-forth a little.

“Good. Now climb up on to the rack. GO.”

I looked at him fearfully and did what he said. I sat in the middle of the rack’s bed, with my legs outstretched in front of me.

“Lie down. Put your arms over your head. DO IT.”

Once again, I complied. I wondered what would happen if I didn’t obey. I didn’t want to find out. Once my arms were over my head, Rogue buckled my wrists into the leather cuffs that were already attached to the winch. After tightening them to his satisfaction, he grabbed my legs and pulled me down until my ankles could reach the cuffs at the bottom. He spread my legs and buckled my ankles in. There was still some slack and I tugged on the wrist tether to see how much. Hardly any, I learned.

Meanwhile, Matt was humming about the room, fooling with his video cameras. I could see that one camera was for a side shot, and another was facing the soles of my feet. One more camera was directly above the rack, for the infamous “close-up suffering” shot.

I turned my head and looked at Rogue. He was staring at me with that very wicked, playful smile of his. I could tell he couldn’t wait to get his hands on me. I was getting very nervous.

(As told by Rogue)

Creating the right atmosphere and mind-set is crucial to the believability of a session. It is so important for a victim to truly feel like they are helpless and at the absolute mercy of the torturer. As cruel as it sounds, it actually serves to greatly intensify the victim’s state of arousal. I knew that Ally was very responsive to this mind-set. Therefore, it was crucial for me to push her into this state. I knew she could take it. I knew she would appreciate it.

Playing the dominant role comes pretty naturally to me. I love the look of fear in a submissive girl’s eyes. It turns me on, and motivates me. Commanding Ally to get on the rack, and then binding her to it was a terrific thrill for me. It was sort of a dream fulfilled, if you know what I mean. For her part, Ally played the part of “innocent victim” perfectly. As she lay before me on the rack, she gazed up at me, and I stared back at her with visions of all the cruel things I was going to subject her to, dancing through my head.

Matt was finally ready to go, so I took up my position on the left side of the rack. Ally stared, glassy-eyed, at the ceiling. Matt hit a button on his controller and then pointed his finger at me, the sign to “go”. I walked to the top of the rack and used two hands to grip the winch lever. I looked down at Ally and began cranking. As her arms slid up, I was careful not to go too far, as Matt had warned. I cranked it until her armpits were smooth and taught, but her arms were still relatively relaxed. I walked back to the side and looked down at her. She looked back at me as I used one hand to smooth her hair back a little.

“Here we go…” I whispered. Then I put my hands on her mid-section and wiggled my fingers.

(As told by Ally)

If there’s one thing I know now, it’s that – no matter how torturous it is to be tickled – it is 100 times worse when you are helplessly stretched out first. Honestly, I was worried about being stretched, but more because I was scared of feeling pain. However, Rogue was very careful and stretched me just enough. In fact, he stretched me to the exact point where I was 100 percent comfortable, and 100 percent unable to bring my arms down. I mean, I couldn’t even bring them down a millimeter. It was that “perfect”.

I thought for sure that Rogue was going to get my armpits first. He surprised me when he started just below my ribs. I guess starting in the middle was as good a place as any. From here, he was free to go up or down. And all I could do was laugh. Right off the bat, I was laughing so hard that I was a little taken aback. What about pacing?? Wasn’t he going to “save some” for later?? How could he just tickle me this intensely right away?? Did he really think I would be able to survive??

And then I came to a realization. He didn’t have to pace himself. Today, I was his “prisoner” and he could tickle me any way he wanted. The only way to get mercy was for me to give the safe-word. I decided I would try my hardest not to use it. Instead, I rolled back-and-forth on the rack, laughing so hard I thought my guts were going to explode.

(As told by Rogue)

Matt had warned me to pace myself, but I just couldn’t help it. It was way too much fun making Ally howl. I loved it. I made my girl positively scream with laughter.

“Yeaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!! Yeaaaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaa!!!
OHMYGOOOOOOODDDDDDNOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAEIIIIIIII!!

The harder and louder I made Ally laugh, the more intensely I wanted to tickle her. I was living out my ultimate sadistic fantasy and loving every second of it. After one particularly merciless combination of rib squeezes, I looked up to see Matt sitting behind the camera with a big grin on his face, just shaking his head in disbelief at what I was doing to poor Ally. This shook me out of my trance a bit, and I lightened up the tickling. Ally sagged a little and tried to catch her breath. I had just tickled her for 6 minutes straight.

“OhshitOmigod…..ohplease…ohshit…please…ohhhhh…..”

Ally was definitely worn out from the torture. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. I smiled down at her and said one word.

“Feet.”

Ally begged prettily, just the way I like.

“Oh no… not that. Please, please… not the feet, not the feet… pleeeeeease!!!”

I walked to the foot of the rack, checking behind me for a sec to make sure I wasn’t blocking the camera. Matt gave me the thumbs up to confirm I was clear. Ally continued to beg as I brought my nails to her soles. I started in the centers and she screamed.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!! AEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

It was more music to my ears as I gave Ally’s feet the thorough tickling they deserved. My nails melted into her buttery-soft feet, destroying them with just the right pressure. They were so soft and ticklish that I barely had to touch them to send her into hysteria. Once again, I glanced over at Matt, who stood with his arms crossed and a big smile on his face, enjoying the show. I continued on until Ally was literally shrieking. I almost felt bad, but then I remembered that it was my birthday – and there’s no feeling bad on your birthday!

(As told by Ally)

I can honestly say I’ve been to hell and back. Being on the rack was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. At times I felt like I was simply a rag doll with buttons you could push to make laughter pour out. I had no control of the situation. None. Zero.

When Rogue finally stopped tickling my upper body, I was done. And then when he went to my feet, I truly thought I might pass out. My feet are EXTREMELY ticklish, and Rogue knew it wouldn’t take much to drive me insane. To his credit, he didn’t scrape my feet viciously. He applied just the right amount of nail pressure to torture the living shit out of me. I seriously thought I was going to faint.

Once again, Rogue brought me right to the edge before backing off and depriving me of the relief of unconsciousness. He knew me too well. He knew exactly how far he could push me. I knew he was going to exploit this knowledge and that I was going to suffer greatly for it. Perversely, this notion scared me to death, but also aroused the hell out of me.

(As told by Rogue)

Ally had endured more than 15 minutes of pure torture. Initially, after tickling her feet, I had considered moving on to her knees and hips – both still un-tickled at this point. Instead, I decided it was time to flick the switch and reward her for “good behaviour”.

Ally lay quietly on the rack, breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed and she looked a little exhausted and perhaps a little shell-shocked. I bought my hand up and felt between her legs, causing her to let out a little grunt. Her panties were soaked. It was time to cut them off.

Matt pointed to a pair of medical shears on a table against the wall. The cameras were still rolling, so I gave grabbed the shears and held them up with a big shit-eating grin, before cutting away Ally’s black panties. I pulled the sexy material away, exposing her beautifully shaved, smooth as silk pussy.

(As told by Ally)

I was so flabbergasted by the foot tickling I had just received, that I hardly realized it when Rogue cut my panties off. I had to raise my head and take a look to see what was going on. When he slid them off, he held them up for me to see. I could tell they were soaked. Rogue slipped one of his hands between my legs and began massaging me down there. I lay my head back and moaned. It felt so damn good. I wanted to squeeze my legs around his hand, but of course the ankle cuffs kept me spread wide and helpless to his touch.

Rogue teased me for several minutes with his fingers, and I writhed and strained in sexual ecstasy. I was so aroused from the combination of the teasing and being tied-up. I loved the feeling of being able to pull on my bonds. It made me so fucking horny. There was only one thing that could make me hornier.

As if reading my mind, Rogue paused his hand teasing and went to the side-table. He came back holding 2 objects: a blindfold and a roll of tape. My eyes grew wide as he made a show of ripping a long strip of black duct tape off, before slapping it over my mouth and smoothing it down. Then he held up the blindfold and strapped it over my excited eyes.

(As told by Rogue)

If there’s one thing that really turns Ally on, it’s sensory deprivation. I loved it too, so working it into the day’s plans was a no-brainer. After demonstrating a little bit of my pussy hand-technique to her, I knew it was the perfect time to rob her of some of those precious senses.

While my favourite is still the ball-gag, I decided to first gag Ally with tape. I knew tape-gagging made her hot. As she has told me in the past, she finds it “raw”. I couldn’t argue with that, and as I put the tape over her mouth, I could practically see her arousal meter going off the charts. I added the blindfold next, and then I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

“There. That’s much better. I may add earplugs later, but for now, this is very good. You look very fetching, all tied-up, gagged and blindfolded.”

Ally’s breathing quickened in response to my words. I could see Matt was getting turned on too. He held the controller and watched intensely as I continued to speak.

“I think you really enjoyed me touching your pussy. But I was just getting started. Now the REAL teasing is about to begin. Are you ready?”

Ally mewled beneath her gag and squirmed prettily. I gripped her by her upper arms, but didn’t tickle her. Instead, I leaned in and began kissing her upper arm, right above her left bare armpit. Ally shuddered as I worked my way down.

When I got down to the taught, sensitive skin of her underarm, I flicked my tongue out and let it graze there. Ally arched her head back, pushing her underarms up at me. I slid my hands down and put my thumbs in her pits, making small circular motions designed to arouse more than tickle. I continued using my mouth and tongue to lick and kiss her left armpit. Ally grunted and shifted her pelvis, desperate to be touched.

I continued my slow journey down her helplessly stretched body. I slid my hands down, feeling the tight muscles of her rib cage and flanks. I let my mouth wander to her breast so I could lick and suck her pert nipples. I kissed my way down to her soft tummy, licking around her bellybutton. Ally moaned sensually and thrust her pelvis in the air. She rotated her little feet in the cuffs, pointing and flexing her toes with passion.

I got to Ally’s left hip and began lightly kissing the delicate flesh there, just inside the hip bone. Ally squealed and squirmed. If she hadn’t been gagged, I’m sure she would have begged and pleaded for me to hurry up and get to her pussy. I made sure my mouth, tongue and hands gave the area around her swollen pussy a thorough amount of attention, before finally going for the gold.

(As told by Ally)

Part of Rogue’s mastery is that he has patience. He doesn’t rush in, no matter how horny he is. I can’t begin to describe the exquisiteness of being tied, blindfolded and gagged, while someone treats your body like a delicious meal of which they are savouring every single bite. As Rogue moved his mouth, hands and tongue over me, I thought I had died and gone to “Tease-Heaven”.

When his mouth finally hit my pussy, all I could do was lie there, all stretched out in an “A”, and be sexually tortured. And it WAS torture. Rogue was not only patient, he was also sadistic. Orgasm denial was one thing we always talked about, and I knew that he was going to subject me to it. I lay on the rack with my eyes rolling back in my head while his mouth and tongue did WONDEROUS things to me.

He used his lips to kiss my moist folds, then he snaked his tongue inside, searching for my clit. Once he found it, he sucked it hard, pulling it into his mouth and trapping it. Then he teased it mercilessly with the tip of his tongue while sucking the whole area in and out, in a sort of “fucking” motion. While doing this, he put his hands beneath my ass and squeezed my cheeks, pulling my pelvis towards his face, burying his mouth deeper and deeper.

(As told by Rogue)

To put it mildly, Ally was fucking delicious. I wanted to eat her pussy until there was nothing left. She seemed to be enjoying it too, writhing and moaning on the rack, letting her juices flow. During a break for air, I looked over at Matt, and he was practically dying on the sidelines. The poor guy looked so horny and frustrated, I thought about telling him to run out of the room and have a quick whack-off.

But then I thought “Maybe there is a better use for Matt’s talents” and I waved him over and pointed at Ally’s tender, bound feet. Matt’s grin got even bigger and he practically skipped over, knowing exactly what to do.

Matt’s fingers hit Ally’s soles with a feather-light touch, designed to stimulate and arouse. Ally tittered and began wiggling her pretty French-tipped toes. I re-buried my face in her pussy and went back to work.

Matt and I worked Ally over for the next 10 minutes. I licked, sucked, kissed and munched her pussy and clit, while Matt played with her feet. He tickled them lightly with his fingers and used his mouth to suck her toes and lick her soles. It got to the point where Ally wasn’t making any sounds anymore, even though the tape gag had long since begun to peel off. Instead, she lay on the rack in a sort of “tense” state, like she was ready to explode – because she was.

The one thing I made sure not to do was apply too much friction to Ally’s pussy, so she wouldn’t cum before I let her. I noticed she was trying to squeeze the muscles around her pussy a lot, attempting to give herself an orgasm. I decided that I couldn’t let that happen, so I signalled to Matt that we were going to switch gears. He nodded but told me to hold on for a second. He ran to the controller to make sure that all 3 cameras were still rolling. In the meantime, I reached over and pulled off Ally’s soaked gag.

“Having fun?” I asked her, in a teasing voice.

“Oh god, yessssss….” Came her husky reply.

Matt gave me the thumbs up to confirm the cameras were good, and then he came back to Ally’s feet. I held up one finger to let him know to wait one second. I leaned in next to Ally’s ear.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. But you know how this works. There’s no pleasure without pain….”

Ally’s mouth dropped into a frown and she quickly tried to beg.

“Huh? Oh wait… NO! NO PLEASE!!!!!!!”

I nodded to Matt and we began Ally’s third round of torture. Matt went right after the base of Ally’s ticklish toes. She screamed and laughed. My targets were her hips and knees. I formed claws with my hands and attacked both with merciless intentions. Ally shrieked and rolled back-and-forth on the rack, but there was nowhere for her to escape. Whatever arousal she had been feeling had been replaced with the most horrible tickle torture she could imagine.

(As told by Ally)

If you’ve ever been tickled to the point of silent laughter, then you know how hellish it can be. Now, imagine being tickled that intensely while bound to a torture rack and stretched tight. When Matt first started playing with my feet, it was blissful and I was glad Rogue had invited him to play. Now that he was in “torture” mode and thoroughly abusing my feet, I felt a lot differently about the situation.

Meanwhile, Rogue was going to town on my poor hips and knees. I have told Rogue many times just how ticklish I am in these spots - especially my hips, which are probably my worst spot. He made damn sure to exploit this knowledge, squeezing and tickling the living shit out them.

The combination of these 3 spots being tickled to their limits sent me directly into a straightjacket of silent laughter, locking me in until I was SURE I was going to pass out. It was simply impossible for me to laugh any harder, and it was only going to be a matter of time before my mind and body shut down.

Except, once again, Rogue knew exactly how to play me. How could someone be so good at torturing me? But right when I felt myself about to black out, the tickle torture subsided, and I came crashing back to reality, tied to the rack and fully conscious for whatever indiscretions against my poor body came next.

Was it really any surprise when Rogue’s tongue hit my pussy again? Matt seemed to be taking a break from my feet, but Rogue was hard at work, setting my juices on fire again. He used the same amazing techniques, quickly building me to the edge of climaxing. With no gag on this time, I could scream and moan as loudly as I needed to. And I did. I’m not exactly sure what noises I made, or what things I said, but they were all in the context of being in extreme heat.

Days before, I had contemplated whether or not I wanted Rogue to “rape” me or not. He had thoughtfully given me the option. I had decided not to be raped and told him so. Rogue respectfully told me that my wishes would be obeyed.

However, now that I had been powerfully aroused twice, there was nothing in the world that I wanted more than for him to climb on top and fuck me hard, right here while I was tied-up to the rack. I let him know.

“Oh goddddddd. Please… fuck me… fuck me…”

I think I caught Rogue off guard as he paused his licking.

“What’s that? Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure?”

There was a hint of seriousness in Rogue’s voice. I’m sure he didn’t want there to be any misunderstanding. He certainly didn’t want anything to come back and haunt him, which I understood. Right now, though, I need him inside me. I reiterated my plea.

“I’m sure” I gasped, almost delirious from the sexual feeling overwhelming me. “Please. Rogue. I want you to fuck me now. Rape me while I’m tied up for you. Rape me while I’m your helpless prisoner. Gag me if you want… just GET UP HERE AND FUCK ME, NOW!!!”

I got my point across and then he took over from there.

(As told by Rogue)

One thing I want to get straight: I never had any intention of having sex with Ally. Oh sure, of course I WANTED to. But since we both have significant others in our lives, I just figured it was better to assume we wouldn’t cross that line. I even made a point of texting Ally a few days before we met, to ask her how she felt about “rape” being part of the scenario. She told me that she would take a pass on being raped, but thanked me profusely for bringing it up and giving her a choice.

However, here we were, nearing the end of the session, and Ally was screaming at me to fuck her. At first, I thought it was just a mistake, but she finally got her point across crystal clear. My dick was already rock hard, but I swear, it became a piece of solid granite upon learning it would soon be entering Ally’s sweet pussy folds.

I quickly turned to Matt and whispered some instructions to him. He listened carefully then nodded, showing his approval with that big ol’ cheesy grin of his. I went to the side table and picked up a red ball-gag and a small plastic bag containing foam earplugs. I walked back to the rack and leaned down to whisper in Ally’s ear.

“OK. I WILL rape you. But first, I’m going to gag that little mouth of yours, just in case you change your mind about being fucked.”

Ally whimpered and shuddered – I knew I had just stimulated her some more.

“Open” I commanded.

Ally opened her mouth and I pushed the ball in. I lifted her head and pulled the straps tight so the ball sank deep into her mouth. I gently let her head back down on the rack. She looked beautiful tied, gagged and blindfolded, all for my pleasure. I ripped open the plastic bag holding the earplugs. As I rolled them between my fingers, I whispered in her ear again.

“I think it’s also time to shut off your hearing for a while. I want you to be locked in your own little world while I fuck your helpless little body into oblivion.”

Ally grunted and squirmed, squeezing her pussy muscles again. I grinned and pushed the earplugs in. When they had expanded and I was sure she couldn’t hear us anymore, I spoke to Matt, who was standing on the opposite side of me.

“OK, let’s give her the full-meal arousal deal before I climb aboard. You ready, Matty?”

Matt nodded eagerly. He had his back to the still running side camera, and told me not to worry as the other 2 cameras were going to pick up plenty of primo footage. We began running our hands all over Ally’s stretched body with the goal of preparing her for her raping. She had been too ready to cum when I had been eating her out, so now it was necessary to “chill her out a bit” while still getting her in the mood.

I ran my hands seductively over Ally’s left side, while Matt worked the right. My fingers softly brushed her ear and neck, lightly tickling her there. I caressed her left breast and barely touched her armpit, as if trying to tickle the tips of the invisible hairs there. I worked my way down to her hips and thighs, caressing them. I slid my hands over her knees. One hand slid over her left foot, lightly tickling her soft toes and silky soles. Matt was doing similar things on Ally’s right side.

Ally was writhing in absolute ecstasy. She made low moaning sounds through her gag, mixed with little shrieks of pleasure. We gave her this treatment for 7 minutes, and then it was time for her raping.

(As told by Ally)

When Rogue re-gagged me and added earplugs, I was sent into a world of pure internal sensation. It was as if I could “feel” every single touch in my mind’s eye. Everything was heightened, with nothing to distract me from the outside. It was everything I had ever fantasized about and more.

Rogue and Matt spent time working over my body, stimulating it. I had thought I was ready to go, ready to be fucked by Rogue’s eager cock, but apparently they wanted me in a different headspace. I was glad for it, as their techniques sent my arousal in a different direction. Instead of being on a hair-trigger for orgasm, my body now felt more ready to receive a long fucking.

And that’s exactly what happened. Rogue climbed on top of me and slowly inserted his thick cock into my dripping wet pussy. It was a thrill to be penetrated while bound so stringently, and I gasped as he pushed himself deeply inside me and began a controlled thrusting. I rolled my head back and forth and moaned from the pleasure as massive waves of endorphins spilled from the juncture of our sexual organs.

I was in eye-rolling ecstasy, and would have been perfectly fine if we had finished off our session like this. However, when I felt Matt’s fingers begin to lightly tickle the base of my toes, it was over-the-top wonderful. Here I was, bound to a rack, fully sensory deprived, being gloriously raped by Rogue’s thick cock, and having my feet lightly tickled - all at the same time. It was rapturous.

It was so good that I completely lost track of time. I have no idea if Rogue had fucked me for a few minutes, or for an hour. All I know is that I eventually had a multi-orgasm that made me scream wildly with passion, even though I was deeply ball-gagged. I shook my head back and forth and pressed my pelvis into his as much as my bondage would allow. I squeezed every muscle in my body until every glorious drop of pleasure was squished out.

And then, with my body covered in sweat, I sagged to the rack`s bed and passed out.

(As told by Rogue)

Fucking Ally in that situation was outstanding. Hands down, it was the best sex I`ve ever had. Period. It was everything good sex should be – intense, powerful and exhausting. In fact, Ally was so tired from her ordeal that she conked out right after cumming. I have to say, she looked so cute there, laying on the rack, out cold. You know a torture session was intense when it causes the prisoner to pass out.

Matt and I released her and took off her gag, blindfold and earplugs. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I put her in bed, gave her a kiss on the forehead and let her get some well needed rest. She had performed magnificently for my birthday. I felt like the luckiest guy on Earth.

Matt came upstairs a few minutes later and told me that all 3 cameras had worked perfectly, and there was tons of great footage to edit. I grinned. I couldn`t wait to see it all put together.

Ally was so tired that she slept right through until the next afternoon. When she got up, Matt and I were waiting for her in the living room. She was a bit disheveled, padding into the room barefoot, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Her hair was all over the place, but still looked good.

“Hi! How are you feeling?” I asked.

She sat down on the couch next to me and brought her cute bare feet up.

“I feel good! Wow, how long did I sleep for, though? That was SO intense, yesterday!”

Matt and I both grinned. Ally seemed like she had a good time. I asked her about it.

“Did you have fun? What did you think?”

Ally wrapped her arms around her drawn up knees and wiggled her pretty toes a bit.

“I have to say that… I LOVED it. It was probably… no… it WAS the most incredible sexual experience of my life!”

Hearing that made me happy. More than anything, I wanted to make sure Ally’s fantasies were fulfilled, and not just mine. She turned and looked at me.

“Happy birthday” she said, shyly. I smiled and mouthed “thank you”.

She whispered back “you’re welcome” and then leaned her head into my shoulder. I wrapped one arm around her. A few seconds later, my free arm was spider walking its way towards her French-tipped toes. There’s no rest for the wicked!

(As told by Ally)

So… Rogue and I finally met after all these years. We met, he tied me up, he tickle tortured and sexual teased me, then we fucked. What else could a girl really ask for, lol!

Seriously though, even though it was Rogue’s birthday, I’m the one who feels like I got spoiled. In fact, it was such an amazing couple of days that we’re already planning our next meeting. I know, I know. This was only supposed to be a one-off thing. But having your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies played out is not something that happens every day. With Rogue and Matt, I know that I have 2 guys that I can trust to take me right to the edge every single time. Rogue wants to do the next one for my birthday, which is coming up in a few months. Honestly, I’m not sure I can wait that long.

I wonder if the boys want to celebrate early with me, lol!

(As told by Rogue)

What more can I say? Best birthday EVER. We’ve all agreed to do this again and I can’t wait. I’m hoping we’ll get together for Ally’s birthday, but we’ll see.

Matt sent us our copies of the edited video. He even put full production values on it, giving it a title “Ally: Racked, Tickled, Teased and Raped”. He’s such a pro, I love my friend. The footage is plum AWESOME. I’ve watched it several times already. Ally loves it too. She says she can hardly get through it without having to masturbate, lol. That is the sign of greatness!

Now I’m just waiting until we set up our next session. Not sure what we are going to do yet. I would seriously love to put Ally in the stocks, but I know she’s not a huge fan of being trapped in wood, lol. No matter, we’ll figure something out that we both love.

We always do.

The End

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back