• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For There To Be Peace (M/F Ears/neck mostly, a little bit of feet)

ElFewja

Verified
For There To Be Peace (M/F Ears/neck mostly, a little bit of feet)

--As an aside, there really isn't a lot of tickling in here. Like the title says, it's mostly ear and neck tickling and is done in a taunting manner more than anything.--

"With respect, liege," his general spoke out roughly as he crossed the carpet, leaving the oaken door that he had slammed open moments ago to swing into the stone wall, "You ask too much of me. My knights are spread against too many fronts."

The metallic monstrosity stopped several feet in front of him, arms crossed and face-plate down.

To his right a crimson robed figure shifted forward like a wave on the ocean, appearing not to move at all. "Stand down!" She growled out despite her soft voice.

"Madam," he dropped curtly without turning his head, "I did not come here to speak with you."

She glided forward several steps, the mouth that jutted from beneath her draped hood revealing clenched teeth. "You will--"

Waving his left hand slightly she immediately stiffened. "Enough, advisor."

"My liege-" she began, her head turned slightly in his direction.

"Enough!" Her mouth dropped open as if to say more but it quickly shut itself as she nodded and retreated to her original position behind his throne.

Dropping his arms, he shook both fists as he spoke. "Five fronts. I've only a good hundred men between five fronts."

Without blinking or breaking eye contact, he uttered out "The negotiations are moving slower than anticipated."

The general stepped forward heavily. "And that is meant to soothe me?!"

"Has fighting broke out, yet?"

"Not to my knowledge, but--"

"Arandur to the north-east will not strike first. They'll try to pull us from our land and into theirs, to fight and retreat in the snow where our men are not accustomed. They are not an immediate threat."

"And if I leave the area unguarded they will attack."

"True enough, but allow me to finish. Lord Mishkeel to the south is a timid man, even if his general is a renowned hero. He won't let his men push forward unless he's cornered. There are ongoing negotiations but I doubt that he'll sign any sort of agreement until we've established more dominance. Your only real threat are the two brothers to the north and north-west, Amulk and... hm. Amulk to the north-west and-"

"Ermen." The tiny woman said simply.

"Right, Ermen. Amulk and Ermen. Those fools of men won't stop until they're either dead or in control of the entire continent." To his left he caught his advisor nod several times.

"Well I can't repel their attacks with twenty men alone. It's barely enough to guard Whitefall, let alone Wanderer's Rest or any of the several farms dotting around them!"

Reigning in the muscles of his face, he kept his stony appearance while speaking. "Pull the knights you have near Mishkeel's territory. It'll speed our negotiations if he does not feel threatened. He won't attack."

"It's not enough. If those brothers attack at the same time, which they will, then--"

"Calm down." The general's left arm twitched slightly. "Te'lan's men will soon be joining ours, so you will have the full strength of his army as well as the men stationed near his fort."

The advisor's head crooked sharply towards him. "I was not aware of any agreements with Te'lan."

"It is not your duty to know of everything, mi'lady." He spoke without turning towards her. "With his men alongside yours not only will you be able to repel any attacks, but you will also begin to push the offensive. We will then alert Mishkeel to our victories so that his forces join ours. After that Arandur should surrender."

"A sound strategy." She spoke plainly, crossing her arms, revealing pale, long fingered hands with ruby tips. "If Te'lan does in fact assist."

"Is this satisfactory, general?"

The general sighed deeply, the air echoing hollowly as it escaped his face plate. "I will order the knights to move as you have requested, liege."

Stepping forward, the woman began to snip out "Te'lan will never-"

"Sit." The hands disappeared into her crimson robes once more though she did not move. "Sit." He said again, his voice seemingly pushing her backwards as she collapsed into her seat. "You have my word, general, that Te'lan's men will join yours. The plans are already in motion."

"Understood," was all he said before giving a simple nod and leaving the chamber. For several minutes he sat, watching the flame of a nearby torch gnaw away at the wood until the crackling silence was broken by his advisor.

"Te'lan will never assist us," her words dripped against the floor, sizzling hotly, "your highness." Deciding not to respond, he continued to watch the torch as embers split away, drifting towards the cobblestones below.

The oaken door opened again, this time allowing a plump man in black robes to enter. In his hands were a rolled up sheet of paper and several lengths of rope. "You sent for me?" his gruff voice barked, splintering against the stone walls.

"Yes. It's time."

"Ah, very good then." He uttered as he bowed before striding across the room towards the throne.

"The dungeon keeper? What business does he have in the throne room?" The young tigress' growls sounding now like a kitten's mewling as she shirked back in her chair.

"Maybe for the first week, Princess Te'lan," he spoke simply, causing her to stiffen before bolting upwards. The black robed man moved faster, pushing her back down while slipping behind her. "Maybe for that first week you had me fooled. But you really are nothing like Merkel." He could hear rope running against itself quickly; by now her hands were wrapped neatly behind her chair so that she presented herself as a perfect present. "Ah, I'm sorry, you probably didn't ask her name before you... well, I assume you killed her." The torch continued to crackle. "You didn't think your plan through, did you?"

A shadowy shape flashed outside his vision and he heard the rope whispering again. "You're lying," Her voice called out strongly. Desperation.

"A full year of lies and misdirection, Mi'Lady. How much trouble would that cause your army?"

"Sire," the other man grumbled out.

"Right." He rose from his throne, bowing slightly and stepping away so that the man could move it in front of his query. "Let's move past the small talk. I have a piece of paper I would like you to sign. Nothing impressive, just a letter to your general asking him to join our forces."

"Never." The dungeon keeper smirked as he nimbly fell forward, lifted the princess's ankles and placed them upon the right arm of the throne, persuading the last bit of rope to make the two one. " My men will never fight alongside any Azeruans."

He smiled. "Hm. Why aren't you struggling, Mi'lady." The top of her lip quivered slightly before her lips puckered together.

The man gave a slow, sickly laugh through his crooked teeth as he set his hands around the woman's boots, dragging the back of his index finger down the top before revealing her flesh. "I've practiced my art on the soles of more than enough criminals, sire. Broken every one." From the side of his mouth drool began to leak. A single drop fell before he wiped it away.

"You enjoy this too much." Darius' hand settled upon the top of the woman's foot, caressing it lightly. She started to pull her legs away, placing her soles close to the seat before the plump man lunged forward, claiming and pulling his prizes forward so that the torch's light gave her soles a glistening light. "At any rate, could you blindfold her?"

Turning towards him, the man looked at him, his round eyes like two wintery ponds. "Sire."

"I know you enjoy watching their reactions, but this is a special occasion." He continued to stare then looked down, sighing and drawing out a length of cloth from within his sleeve. With a flick of his hand he knocked the princess' hood away, revealing fiery green eyes for a moment before they were doused by the black cloth that was tucked behind her sand-colored hair.

"I hope you enjoy yourself," he said, snorting lightly, "both of you."

The back of his hand cascaded down her hair, over her shoulder and to her breast, plucking away the pink rose that she wore. As he did so her left foot tensed, it's toes wilting towards their sole before they sidestepped behind her other foot. Around her elbows, her robes tightened, stretching tightly like a tanner's skins. Drawing the flower to his nose he wheezed out "Even I seed through you, little lady. The other one -- real screamer she was -- never stopped sneezing when she wore out emblem."

A slightly dried petal clung limply to the flower as he slowly twisted the stem between his fingers, stroking his chin with his free hand. Tossing the flower slightly into the air, he flicked the head of it lightly, placing his finger on the stem's base. His hand quickly darted to the right and left in such a manner that the flower stood mostly straight upon his finger. The glacier that was her face broke open, bellowing out, "Can we get this on with already?" His hand dropped from his chin and the left side of his lip crooked upward.

The flower sprung from his finger towards the ground. A quick whip of his wrist and it was within his grasp again, being twirled, though the rogue petal escaped, drifting to the floor.

"If.." he began, lightly tapping the flower's petals in his free hand. "If... I were to say that I knew all about you and... your perversions..." He stopped, eying her intently. The toes of her left foot gripped at the back of her right foot and he chortled slightly. "Too easy. Too easy." Once again he patted the flower's head against his hand, then began swiftly spinning the stem. "Tell me, has a professional ever worked you over?"

"I won't--"

"I know." He said, several of his teeth protruding from the wide smile that arced across his face. "I think every single person has said something like that. But well, we'll see if you're an exception. We'll see." Taking the flower with his right hand, he carefully scaled her body, lightly brushing the petal tips against her left ear. Her nose wrinkled and the toes of her left foot stretched back, revealing themselves for a second, then gripped the backs of her right foot's toes tightly so that their color dissipated like a puddle in sunlight.

A few strokes of the rose and her shoulders closed in upon her neck. As she drew in a deep breath of air she curved her neck towards her aggressor; rubbing her ear against her shoulder, she quietly exhaled through clenched teeth "Is this the best a professional has to offer?"

The flower stroked the tip of her ear twice as Darius' free hand crept through the air. His fingertips gently buried themselves in her hair, then moved together with her head so that the side of her neck was exposed. Slowly twirling the stem, the petals continued to nuzzle the edge of her ear; she began to breath quickly and deeply, the toes of her right foot twitching slightly. Dipping slightly to the south, the petals flicked at her neck. Her right foot's toes spread, then pointed forward as her head wilted backward, taking a deep breath. A second quick flick and the flower climbed her hair before scrapping at her ear again, the petals curving into the folds of her skin as they spun.

Breath after breath broke the barricade of her teeth, her lips spreading open lazily like some villager's mutt in the middle of day. Caressing her ear, the flower fell again, tracing a wild path behind her ear and around the side of her neck. Darius' hand crept backward and her head fell forward; the flower continued to gallop gallantly across her neck, drawing several wide circles before drifting across her spine. She shuddered and the flower fell back, spinning on top of her ear before tracing a similar path, then brushing against her spine several times. Her tongue pressed against the roof of her mouth and her breaths spilled over it quickly, crashing against her teeth in a light purr.

Like a fencer, Darius deftly flicked the flower back and swiped it across her cheek, smoothly touching it against her chin. Kicking his left leg slightly in front of him, he darted to the other side of the bound maiden, the flower shifting slightly as he did so. Her head lightly fell against the back of the chair as he leaned closer, his mouth slightly ajar. Suddenly her shoulders tightened, her lips spreading to reveal her teeth as she briefly sucked air through them. Darius' lips wiggled a bit before he stood straight, the color from his prey's face dripping away like wax from a candle. Whipping his arm to his right, he withdrew the flower, placing it in his left palm for several seconds.

The woman's head bobbed down once, hung there, then shot back and forth as if trying to remove hair from her face.

"Very well." Darius spoke simply, slowly tapping the flower in his palm. Turning his head towards the wall once again, he left his gaze upon a torch, the flames waving about, scattering shadows into cracks between the stones, though each time the flame slashed it's body in one direction, the darkness encroached from behind it.

The princess exhaled between lips pressed so tightly against one another that they nearly resembled the lid of an overfilled chest, the lock holding the two together merely awaiting the order to burst open, gushing it's golden innards to the floor. Spinning the stem between his fingers, he lifted the flower, lightly circling the princess' cheek before brushing towards her right ear. Slowly spinning up the edge of her ear, the flower halted, twirling in place for a moment as he shifted the stem from his right hand to his left. While the petals rained down her ear Darius edged to his right, his right hand rising towards the princess' bared soles.

Upon reaching the lobe of her ear the flower slipped upward, scattering it's petals within her ear like a stream crashing upon a rather obtrusive rock. As dew slowly pools together near the tip of a leaf, weighing it down further and further until the leaf grows too weary, thus allowing the droplet to escape, so too did the flower edge to the right, eventually falling into her neck. A flick of the flower along the edge of her hair caused her to gasp, a single coin of the gold hoarded in that chest clinking to the floor as she gave up a light giggle. The coin spun about, rattling loudly as her left foot took cover behind her right, the toes of the latter falling backward, guarding the tops of the left foot's toes. As Darius flicked a second time, the petals grazing her neck, a smile grew, widening into a broad, quivering thing. Just as he pulled back and played the flower against her neck a third time, he touched her sole above the heel lightly with his index and middle fingers, swiping up the center of her foot as if he were caressing the top of a pond, testing it's temperature. Immediately she gasped and bucked forward, her bound arms holding her within the chair as she squealed.

Smiling, seemingly pleased with the temperature, Darius took a step back before audibly walking in front of her, returning to her left side. As the thud of his boots began the princess' left foot revealed itself once more, pressing its ball into the arch of her right foot. Both feet spread their toes upward and apart from one another as if to taunt their enemy. Darius merely watched, running the thumb and forefinger of his right hand down the stem once, then a second time before gripping the flower from the very bottom. The princess' lips parted slightly, her chest rising and falling quickly. Patting the flower against his palm he looked towards the ceiling, then began rubbing a petal between his thumb and forefinger. The princess' chest began to rise more rapidly. Raising both arms above his head, Darius stretched, his elbows cracking as he spun his neck about. Like a waterfall his arms crashed down, the tip of the flower falling down the edge of the princess' face. Upon splashing against the rocks within the waterfall's basis, the flower darted back up, quickly circling her ear before sliding down her neck, underneath her chin.

The princess' breath steamed out of her nearly closed mouth, airily huffing out "You bastard," as her legs pushed the chair holding them forward, her toes collapsing and joining forces to point together as one. Darius' looked towards them and shuddered, the flower quivering within the valley of her neck. Withdrawing the flower he slithered towards her feet, pressing the palm of his left hand against the tips of her toes as he knelt down.

Almost immediately the flower flew to her feet, whispering up the center of both arches. At once the maiden fell forward, biting shut the smile that split her cheeks apart. Defiantly her knees kicked up, whipping at her feet to fall back and cover themselves, but the flower brushed closer, pleading with her soles to stay a short while longer. Seduced by its words her feet remained, disregarding the warnings that her knees gave. As they returned the flower scampered off into a nearby glade, and though her feet were apt to follow, the bindings that held her arms kept her feet from giving chase.

For a short while Darius sat there, staring intently at the Princess as she panted through lips tightly sealed by her teeth. The smile faded like the light from a doused fire's embers, yet she still hung forward like a drenched shirt dangling on a rope. Briefly he allowed the flower to gently touch her toes before pulling it back again, causing the princess to jump in her seat then groan loudly. Releasing her feet, Darius allowed his hands to rest upon his knees, his gaze beckoned towards the torch once again.

Before long her toes began to twitch, spreading apart as though searching the dark for the woods where the flower had run off to. Convening together to discuss their lack of findings, her toes pressed against one another as if conspiring together. As one they pointed forward towards their destination, creating warm, inviting hills and valleys in the flesh of her soles. While looking towards their goal, however, her pinkie toes split apart from the group, bending away from her soles. Although her big toes marched forward, towards the direction they had decided upon, the remainder stood, watching, looking back and forth between the two groups. They began to argue over who to follow, the ring toes huffing and bounding off in a third direction, leaving the rest to wander off on their own. Not long passed before their lord beckoned that they return, falling closely against the mountain that was the princess' soles, but their quarrels soon began again, causing them to once more spread out, leaving their lord's lands unprotected as they searched for that rogue.

Darius snorted, a smile leaning across his left cheek. The princess became rigid. Leaning forward, he placed his left palm upon her largest toes, pushing them back slightly so that her feet were taut like fabric on a loom. Allowing his face to fall closer he peered over her his hand, watching the princess tremble, shivering violently each time he released a breath. She tugged at the purse strings of her lips, tightening them together. With each breath the strings loosened slightly but she quickly reeled them in. Moments later they burst open and she groaned, her head falling heavily against the back of the chair. Closing his lips Darius raised the flower, twirling it between his fingers like a dagger until the princess' breathy, quivering words beat out like a war drum. "Get on with it already," they dripped out.

With a swordsman's finesse, he slashed down the center of her right foot then quickly struck up again, repeating the motion several times as her head rolled back and forth, hooting out owl like laughter almost as if she were weeping. The flower swept along her foot cleanly then fell back, poised, awaiting an opening. Before the princess could recover, Darius' hand slipped behind her toes, forcing them together so that the flower could lash out at them, writhing circles about them, the flower's petals spraying out and grasping in between the barricades of her toes. Gasping, she hooted louder, laughter spilling from her like a fountain until Darius' halted the siege.

Immediately she yelled out "No, don't stop! Please!"

That smile leaned across Darius' face once more. "Sign the treaty and I'll consider it."

"Bring me the papers. Now." Reaching within his robe, the lord withdrew a yellowed sheet of parchment, handing it to Darius as he procured a readied quill from a nearby table. As Darius' unknotted the princess' hands she panted loudly, hoarding air as if she had been starved of it for days. With her free hands she quickly grabbed at the paper and pen, scribbling near an edge of the page then tossing them aside. Darius gently touched her wrists to her chair's armrests, binding them to it as the lord picked up the parchment, glancing at the hastily draw scribble. Well, it would do. With the paper in hand he moved towards the exit, not wishing to keep Darius' from his toy.

"Give her your worst. I expect to hear her scream." He threw back as he opened the door, narrowly catching a glimpse of her wiry smile.

Before it slammed shut he heard Darius' slick voice respond, "With pleasure."

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back