• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A wonderful dream I had last night

gentlefeather007

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello all, this is a dream I had last night after chatting with a friend, thought I'd share it here and hope you all enjoy it!!!

I was home on the forum when I got a private message from a guest account on the forum. It was from a young woman that wouldn't tell me her name. She said she had read my profile and wanted to meet me because of my love of tickling women. I was a bit sceptacle but being a strong 6'2" male Marine, I figured I could handle myself if anything happened. I got the address and went across town and knocked on the door, I was greeted by a beautiful young dark skinned girl with a truly infectious smile she opened the door to let me in. I had told her I received a message to come here and meet a young woman and the message was very secretive. I flowed her in and she told me it must have been her sister, Ruthie. I was led to a study to wait for her. I was very disappointed that the young woman that answered the door hadn't sent me the message. She was a truly stunning young woman, I would have loved to tickle her. She had come back into the room and told me Ruthie would be down in a few minutes. She then cordially extended her hand and introduced herself, her name was Jasmyne. I found her name to match her very well, she was an exotic beauty indeed with soft features and the deepest green eyes I have ever seen!! She sat and began to speak to me as she took her feet from her fuzzy slippers and placed them on an ottoman about 2 feet from where I sat!!! She spoke in such a sweet innocent soft voice but I couldn't hear a word she said, I was so taken by the beauty of her feet, such soft lite shaded soles, a contrast to her extremely dark exotic and touchabley soft skin. She had toenails that almost looked like acrylics, long perfectly shaped and pedicured. Her toes themselves were kinda long but pudgy up past her toe knuckles, very strange looking but with a beauty all their own!! I felt a cold chill through my body as i watched her flex and wiggle her toes at me. i started to get very uncomfortable until I heard her say, "It's ok, you can look, i like people to pay attention to my feet." As i turned my attention more towards her feet that is when i was interrupted when Ruthie came in. Ruthie was nowhere near as dark skinned or exotic as Jasmyne, but nonetheless she was a beauty also.
She extended her hand as she introduced herself, she then, much to my displeasure dismissed Jasmyne from the room. she sat and told me why she had asked me here. "My younger sister has a nasty habit of flirting with everyone she meets by wiggling and flaunting her feet about, trying to use them to seduce men, and even women. She just doesn't understand that you can't do this in modern society." I didn't see the harm but obviously Ruthie was feeling a certain way about it for sure. She told me her plan and my heart skipped a beat, she wanted me to tickle the flirt out of her sister. I had thought about asking what good that would do to make her stop flirting, or why she felt she need Jasmyne to stop flirting, but I just accepted my chore with much happiness and asked Ruthie if there was a certain time or place. Ruthie's response sent a warm thrill throughout my body, "No time like the present I always say." She led me to the parlor and also called for Jasmyne to meet us there. We all met at the parlor, as Jasmyne came down the stairs my breath became shallow and i was covered in a light sweat. She had just gotten out of the shower, she wore a short blue silk robe which revealed just a hint of her blue silk panties. she had decided to skip the slippers this time and i beheld the gorgeous sight presented to me to tickle train to do her sisters will. Ruthie left us in the parlor while she went back to her study to await the outcome of my mission. We sat on the couch Jasmyne sat next to me with her legs out in front of her, teasingly close to my hand. She was toying with me, tempting me, I actually think she was inviting me to tickle her. She clearly had the upper hand as she was in control of her emotions and i was about to lose my mind with tickle lust.
It was at this point she spoke, "So what is on your mind today, whorf?" She knew my name, how could she know my name? "I know about the message my sister sent you on the forum, I watch her computer for cookies to strange websites. I have followed your postd and know what you like to do to young ticklish women, I think we should go to my room my sister may not approve of what you are going to do to me." I found myself following her upstairs, unaware of how Jasmyne got the upper hand on me, but she clearly had it!!

Last edited:
No sorry will be finishing soon, wasn't near pc had to do from phone so I saved instead of losing everything

Ok. No prob. Just kinda left me hanging..... hoping for more. ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back