• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Judge Jury and Tickler -- MF/F Feet, some breast tickling

ElFewja

Verified
Judge Jury and Tickler -- MF/F Feet, some breast tickling

As we got out of the car that sultry wench threw her flaming rays down at us; my suit felt as if it was ready to combust by the time we crossed the parking lot, donning our shades as we did. On the off chance that someone was leaving the side door during the day it would mean hell if they got a good look at us. No witnesses.

At the door I tossed a quick glance at the camera, verifying that the burning red light had been murdered. My partner gallantly threw the door open, striding inside as he shoved his hands behind his smirking head. Over my shoulder I watched as that over confident flame was gagged and doused by a jealous cloud. I entered.

"Oi, oi," my partner threw back from midway down the hall, "Hurry it up will ya? In and out, thems the rules."

Sighing, I quietly respond "Don't shout."

"Then quit pouting and hurry it up." Closing my eyes I fought off shaking my head but vainly let a sigh drip from my lips, oozing to the floor as I doubled my pace, hastening behind him. He didn't wait for me, taking long strides that resembled a muffled skip. "Oi, it was your idea to take turns lass so I don't want to hear it."

My tongue clicked against my teeth. "Have you yet?"

"Verbally? No, I suppose. 119 was it?"

"What, forget to read the briefing again?"

He stopped and turned. "Hey now, no need for the hostilities. Just confirming. 119?"

Like a ragged steam train I let a bit of air puff from my nostrils. "119," I said reassuring him.

"Good, two more." He nearly leaped, almost as if he was avoiding the lines in the carpet like he was playing some bastard offspring of don't step on the crack. "Think our man got her ready?"

"Has he ever failed?"

"Well, no, but a lack of evidence isn't evidence of no evidence, ya know? This could be the first. I mean, people forget."

"Camera was off." Escaped my lips as I tossed my hair from my face. It resisted, covering the left side of my cheek once more. Not wishing to declare war I left it to stain my vision a blurry orange. "Don't you ever pay attention?"

"Isn't that what you're for?" He shot back, a curved crease splitting his face. "You're lovely when your hair is poofy like that, you know."

"I hate poofy." Looking up I saw a golden 119. The nine curved a bit, feuding with the nail that held it. In the corner I saw the black scuff mark from our man's shoe. "Seems good. Ready?"

"Always." The word lilted simply as if he forgot the existence of our conversation; probably would have chirped off an 'always' no matter what I said. For a moment he stood, caressing the door knob while he flipped the master key-card between his fingers.

Crossing my arms I spat at him, "Well?"

Almost immediately he fired back, "Oh relax. Savoring the moment is all."

"Afraid?" I snorted. With that he thrust the card in, drawing it out so quickly I wasn't sure he had thrown it in. The door slammed open and we rushed inside, our pistols falling into our hands like feathers. The target was there, bound in the chair as they always were. A quick glance said no one else was there but still we silently moved, eying the bathroom and closets for any too-lively shadows. Circling around her I checked between the beds and upon finding naught a soul I nodded to my partner. Like a child at recess he descended upon the target, brushing her hair from in front of her blindfold, tucking it behind her ear. With a quick snap of her neck she slapped his hand away with her face as he knelt before her.

"Listen, hey.. you'll be alright. We's ain't here to hurt you none." The words crested softly across her snarling face like waves crashing against a mountain.

Drifting behind her like a snowflake I let my hands come to rest upon her shoulders, lightly pushing down as my ruby nails melted into her supple skin. "We'll be having none of that, miss." Looking down I noticed that her blindfold was a bit loose, enough that her eye was slightly visible. A blazing eye greeted my own before I could straighten it. They were baby blue, the sort that always seemed a bit damp, like she would pout at any minute, but the stern expression on her bird face seemed to give off a 'do whatever, I won't talk' feel. Briefly I could feel my lips droop slightly: the strong ones are always my favorite. Love showing them how weak they really are, but what could I do? His turn, after all.

Like a dandelion seed my partner let the backs of his two fingers roll down her cheek, brushing across the target's gag. Even with her mouth obscured she still attempted to take a bite at his hand. "Naw, we won't hurtcha. But we gots to educate you a bit, right? Listen, you? You know why you're here and why we're here. You're one of those professional jury-girls, and you're on a case tomorrow. I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about?" As though she was a poorly carved statue she remained unnaturally stiff, her faucet-like nose trembling ever so slightly as she exhaled. "Well, alright, it's the human traficking one. Don't care about the others, but that one? See, the defendant's a friend of ours and--"

In an attempt to cut him off I sharply snorted out, "Too much information."

He stared at me for a moment while he tapped his left hand's fingers against his wrist. "Right. Well, alls you need to know is, that one? You vote not-guilty, got it? We've already seen to the other two, informed them and all, so you don't have to worry about that. They've got the message already. Now, I'm sure you're sitting there thinking, why should I be doing these gents a favor?" He stopped for a second to lift his shades and stare into her face as though she could see his serious demeanor. She didn't budge. "Well, showing and telling and all of that. Just a brief sample of what you're to expect should you fail to listen."

With those venomous words he left his hand to slide down her neck. Trembling, she sharply sniffed and turned away as if to not look at him while his hand crafted its way down her arm. Curving from side to side he slowly neared her silent wrist, where his hand wrestled with itself like a turtle, his palm falling upon the back of her hand. Arching his fingers up like a spider's fangs he let them puncture, twirling circles across her flesh before raising his hands like a pianist. A small flame burned into my esophagus as I watched his lips creak their way into a smile, his hands wafting towards her bare feet that sat resting, waiting upon her thighs in a lotus style. For a sleazy one you had to admit that Bellhop was damned good at his job; the knots in the twin ropes that commanded her soles to the ceiling were strung to perfection. Just wish he would leave the target's shoes on every now and then: it was our pleasure to remove them, not his.

Landing softly upon her golden-yellow feet, his hands recoiled as the target's legs spasmed lightly in an attempt to pull away. His smile's range nearly doubled at her response while a pair of bellows moved inside of me, feeding the very hungry blaze that licked at the roof my mouth. Feeling her shoulders tense I pushed down a little harder: she knew. "Now, this? This is just a sample," he said, kicking the fingers of his right hand back so only his pointer remained. "You do as you're told? This is it. This is all you ever hear of us." Carelessly he let his finger spin a circle just at the end of her arch, right above her heel. Beneath my hands her shoulders quivered while she started to fall forward, the arms that were bound to the arm rests catching her, leaving her hanging limply. She shook her head violently, scattering her coiled crayon yellow hair into a net about her face.

For a few moments he burned white lopsided circles into her flesh as her toes meekly waved him on, leading him to furiously collapse into her soles like an avalanche, pawning the deep leaf-green color of her nails onto us. Lifting his hands as a maestro while she hung limply, panting extremely quickly into the cloth that dammed her words, he cooed out, "Got the message?" Immediately and with great enthusiasm she nodded a no, whisking her hair about wildly. "Excellent." Diving down, his hands leapt for her caramel colored toes just as they abandoned their cover. He invaded between those thing strips of flesh, clawing away like a panther. At once she jumped in place, shrieking wildly.

Smiling, I splattered out a sampling of words to my partner, "She likes that, eh?"

Even with the gag our prey managed to cough out nearly legible words while laughing: that all you've got?

With a smirk that revealed his incisors he responded simply, "Hah, what a fighter." Whipping his hands upward while shooting his fingers across her barley colored soles made the wench throw her head back and howl mutedly. Taking a quick break, he toyed with her heels a bit, massaging them so lightly that she still squirmed at his invasive fingers. "And, honestly, as fun as this is, I've work to do doll. Best you just say "Yes, Sir," and be done with it. Just let our man go, yea?"

Biting down into her gag she coughed out the idea of the words piss off.

"Hey, and that's fine, you're my type. I don't mind playing a bit longer." Dropping his fingers to her flesh once again he inched towards her arches and began wiggling his nails just above her flesh. All of her toes began raving about individually of one another, attempting to flee yet locked in place as the woman started trying to hop up and down in her chair while squeaking out hushed giggles. I pushed down harder while my partner cackled. "Babe, I'm barely touching you! How can you be this ticklish?" Slipping his left hand between her foot and her thigh, he nearly engulfed the whole thing, forcing wrinkles in her lightning streaked flesh. Placing his right palm on that foot, he spoke plainly "Last chance, doll. C'mon."

Silence.

"Please?"

The edges of her lips arched upwards cruelly and she chuckled. Like smoke, her words whipped their way through the cloth, "Thought I was your type. Doll." My partner sighed then looked at me to which I just shrugged.

Even before he really began grating against her skin she shrieked out a shrill aiee. Like a threshing machine, he rocked back and forth methodically, grazing that field for the difficult to grow laughter she so readily threw away. His stare became rigid and his jaw clenched as he silently focused upon his work, no longer finding the words with which to torment our victim, instead preferring the detailed results of his aggression. Within his hand her gentle foot quivered as he rended her soil, streaking lily colored lines along her wrinkled farmland. Dropping a leg back, I further braced myself as my arms grew tired containing this bouncing, frantic wild-flower of a woman. Even with my full weight on her the chair still left the ground every other second. Her nonstop shrill yet muffled laughter turned from a parade into a riot, splattering everywhere without reason.

When her fingers stood on end, trembling, my partner took leave of his work again. For a moment he remained vigilant then, as her muscles relaxed, began slowly running his wiggling fingers down her sole until they again reached her heel. At once she was tense again, coiling forward while shimmying about within the chair. After completing a cycle he returned to the center of her foot, tracing simple shapes there. "Just an extra word, lass. 'Not.' That's all you need to do. Add a word, and you're good. We're gone." His words were met with teeth that sawed into the gag that held them tight.

Nodding at her, he addressed me. "Take that gag out. I want to break her, make her scream." She gave out a mocking laugh at his words.

"Absolutely not. She is way, way too ticklish for that."

"Then let's take her back!" he spat out.

My jaw dropped and I loosened my grip on the pathetic, panting woman whose damp hair now clung fiercely to her face. "Oh, yeah, that'll go over well. Some six figure earning woman just disappears right before a big case. Fantastic idea." Suddenly she slammed her back against the chair, kicking it into my stomach. I reeled over her shoulder while grasping my abdomen. "Fucking hell!" Standing up, I straightened my hair then reached into my pocket, drawing out the lighter-sized device our guild was named for. "Girl, trust me when I say you do not even remotely know the idea of suffering."

As soon as I flicked it on, the sputter of it's electronic sparks formed that ever so familiar green flame, I heard my partner hiss, his head rearing back like a snake. "This one's mine." The look in his eyes reminded me of a cat's twitching tail while it stalked prey. Backing off, I flicked the switch and thrust the Feather into my pocket. Closing his eyes, his head dipped towards the foot he held. With open mouth, he maintained his position for several seconds, during which time our hunt started shivering in tune with his audible breathing. Smirking, I darted to the nearby closet, rifling through it and claiming a prize as a muffled oh god came in a low tone, stabbing me in the spine with its icy blade. Upon returning I found my partner rifling across her foot with the tip of his tongue, eliciting spasms and squeaks from the woman as she shook in her bindings.

For a half minute I admired his craftsmanship, his expert serpent's tongue wiggling about, slipping along wrinkles and down her arch. The fresh approach and likely alien sensations brought goose bumps to her skin, with lilted laughs occasionally dropping from her mouth like apples from a tree. She gasped and jumped within the chair that so readily held her in place.

Finally growing tired of being a spectator, I shifted past my preoccupied partner and began unbuttoning the front of her blouse, purposefully flicking the buttons though I'm not sure she noticed. Then, after freeing her naked breasts and while raising my duster like a katana, I heard her say stop for the first time. Smirking, I just spat "Too late for that," back at her. Like a whip, I drove the duster across her free foot, causing her to gasp and hop with such force she lifted the chair a solid three inches from the ground. Kneeling down, I took one last look at my partner, catching him take a nibble of a toe as she gave off a silent shriek. Giving her now shimmering foot a soft kiss made the girl moan as I raised my weapon. Jealous butterflies nipped at my gut yet I found tranquility within my own work, circling her right breast with the duster.

As her laughter became punctuated with more softened moans I dashed the duster across both of her twitching, erect nipples, wiggling it there while taking her foot with my free hand. Stroking her sole with an index finger, I edged towards her ear and whispered with hot air "It's torture, isn't it?" A breathy gasp came back to me as she bit into her gag, her cheeks like twin sheets of steel. Returning to my initial position I continue the light work, enjoying the desperate sounds she started to make while taking in the wonderful sight of her stomach rising and falling faster and faster. Just as her moans became rapid I began heavily raking my nails down her foot. The stifled roar she let out made me cringe.

Seconds later I allowed my fingers to return to stroking while commanding the duster to twirl like an ice skater across her fluttering quivering breasts. Now she giggled so lightly it sounded more like she was merely exhaling. Twisting her head back and forth repeatedly I caught her lips quiver while she arched her spine backwards, her hips trembling and the skin on her fingers stretching tightly as she reached forward. For long moments my gaze fell upon her foot, her trembling toes spread wide, beckoning my fingers, yet I knew better.

A blip resounded from my partner whom, more than adequately enjoying his feast, did not appear to notice. Setting the duster down, I nudged his shoulder. Turning towards me, his eyelids fell so close together that I wasn't sure whether or not they were open at all. All I did was nod before I stood up. Loosening the rope around one wrist ever so slightly, I listened to the frantic breathing of the rattled, twitching woman before us. Torture comes in many forms, I thought to myself, and she certainly didn't prepare for anything of that nature. Satisfied that she would be able to escape her bondage with some struggle, I made for the door, listening to the absence of a follower. Spinning around, I saw him standing over the target with glossed over eyes. I coughed and sighed, turning and following me out the door.

She got the message and my partner was not pleased about this.

--Epilogue bit--

So, first part: I ran into a bit of a problem at the end. Wanted to time skip a bit to the court case but hurgh, I enjoyed the last line a lot. However, it's not where I wanted the story to end and I couldn't think of a way to really get it in there. Just sort of stuck it at the end here. No tickling after this point, just resolving the plot.

The Next Day~
Drifting down the hallway, I came to the door I sought. Flipping a card up, the two guards waved me on.

Upon entering the room, she turned and looked me over with narrow eyes. A smirk split her face as she shook her head. "Back for more?"

I responded as I leisurely meandered to the available seat next to her then sat down, looking through the one way mirror that separated us from the active court room. "Just here to make sure you do your job." A quick flash preceded her chuckle, followed by twin thuds as she slid her stockinet feet from those shiny black heels. Without breaking eye contact with those stony blue sapphires I felt her warm feet cross themselves upon my lap.

"Do your worst."

Simultaneously I felt a lightness to my stomach while flaming moths began darting about, the heat of which brought a layer of sweat to my nose. My eyelids drooped a little before I turned to face the glass. Nodding at it, I simply said, "This glass is pretty thick."

Pulling one foot back towards her so that her arch crested over my knee, caressing it while she leaned forward, she looked at me intently, her gaze resembling a bear's. "Not that thick. Come on," throwing a glance at her feet, "You came here for them, right? Go ahead. Do it."

Damned woman. Looking back out the window I saw the prosecutor violently point at our very calm man. That vile vermin paced about before slamming papers in front of the defendant. Putting a hand to her ear, her gaze shot back to the courtroom as she pressed heavily against the small headset. The word 'now' snapped in my mind, cracking against my skull, and my hand leapt upwards, stealthily sliding a nail from the back of her heel to the depths of her arch. Her eyes widened slightly as she sat up, a surprised gasp breaking free of her as green gleamed through the light black silk while her toes crumpled together like rustled leafs.

A few seconds passed and she smiled very broadly, relaxing into her chair once more. Grabbing the ballot from the table, she quickly scrawled a single word onto it then dropped it into the letter sized hole. Crossing her arms, her unflinching eyes met mine again. "Well?" My left hand twitched, and I felt the Feather in my pocket weigh heavily onto my thigh. "Didn't think so," was all she said before withdrawing her feet and sliding them back into her shoes. I watched as she rose then exited the room, her head remaining completely level as she glided away. Sighing, I shook my head. Damned woman.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back