• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unexpected present. (M/F)

evilghost

Kate was an ordinary girl. Very shy ordinary girl. Even though she hang out with her friends often, people who she really loved, she almost never smiled.
This was an usual Friday Kate was sitting with her friends in the cafeteria after hard day at work. When her friends were about to leave and go to the club as they usually do, one of them said to Kate: “Because you are too shy to go out with us and probably have a boring evening every Friday, we decided to give you a present. We bought you all inclusive session in nearby SPA so you can enjoy your evening too :)” Kate was surprised. She never was in the SPA before and it was a present (she doesn’t even remember when she got any present before). Her friends really care for her!
“But before you go there, you need to sign this little document.” Her friend continued “They are just the spa rules: don’t smoke, or drink alcohol in the spa etc. you are so prompt that you don’t even need to read that. Just sign here” Kate was so excited that she would sign everything. Even pact with the Devil. “Ok I will deliver it to the spa on my way to the club. Go home and put on something comfortable you have to be there at 6 PM today, don’t be late”
Kate went back home to change, and went to the SPA. She was wearing tight jeans, white ankle socks, white t-shirt, and white lingerie.
She finally arrived on place, after few near death situations (she was so excited that she doesn’t even look around while crossing the street). And spoke to the receptionist:
-“I was appointed on 6pm.”
-“Miss Kate?”
-“Yes.”
-“Hall no4, please come with me.”
Receptionist led Kate through the hallway to the hall door and opened it. Kate never were in the spa but what she saw seemed weird to her. The hall was quite small, windowless and soundproof. There was a long, narrow table in the middle. It was padded like a massage table but with reels in both sides. Underneath the table was enormous closed box and in the corner of the hall stood coat hanger with white cape on it. Receptionist then took the cape from the coat hanger, dressed it and said to Kate:
-“Please undress to the underwear and lay on the table. You can keep your socks on”
-“So you are not only a receptionist?” Kate asked.
-“I’m not a receptionist” – Man answered – “Previous session ended a little bit sooner so I was waiting for the next patient -You- in the reception.”
-“Ok. How long will it take?”
-“More than one hour” -Man answered- “Are you sure you want to do it? You look worried. When we start we will continue till the session is finished”
-“Off course I am, you don’t always have ability for the session like this”
-“Ok let’s start then. Please lay on your back on the table with your hands over the head and relax.”
Girl did what man told her to do and tried to relax while the man put the pillow under her back (what exposed her belly and stretched it) and said to her:
-“Close your eyes and try to relax, it can feel unpleasant” While he finished this sentence he tied her hands and legs together with black immobilize belts (like the ones used by tickle abuse. I have no idea how are they called) and tied these belts to the ropes lead from the reels on head and legs side of the table.
-“Is… Is that really necessary?” Kate said worried. She doesn’t like where it was going. Something was definitely not as it should be.
-“Yes it is, and as I said now it’s already too late to resign now” -Man answered while stretching girls body to her limits using the reels.
-“To resign from what exactly!?” -Kate was almost panicking- “How all of this is needed for SPA session!?
Man was surprised hearing that. –“SPA session? We are not in the SPA. You are Kate Yes? Appointed on 6 PM Yes?”
-“Yes. And what do you mean saying, we are not in the SPA?! What the hell was I appointed for then!?” –Kate was terrified: Who is this man? Where is she? Did she entered the wrong door?
Man took the baby-oil from under the table and started to prepare for action, then he read from the sheet of paper: “Miss Kate, Friday 6 PM, all inclusive, professional 1,5 hour Tickle Torture session” He put away the sheet of paper, pour out whole bottle of baby-oil onto Katies body and rubbed it everywhere especially in potentially the most ticklish spots (apart from still socked feet).
Katies body start to squirm a little trying to escape the rubbing.
-“TIHIHICKLE TORTUHUHURE? WHERE THE HEHEHELL ARE WE?”- Katie screamed giggling a little.
-“We are at the tickle saloon Kate. Ok baby oil is absorbing. We have no time to waste, let’s begin” – Saying that man started to slowly move his finger up and down girl side starting from the hip and finishing in the underarm. Katie tried to move her body as far as she could from the tickling finger but failed.
-“Tihickle salohon? Ihit muhust behe somehe mihistake. I dihidn’t sihign for thihis. Releasehe me” She tried to hold but she let go some cute giggle.
-“I can’t. You signed our agreement.” -Saying that, man stopped the tickling and showed girl the document. It was the same piece of paper her friends gave her to sign. She read that now: ”Agreement for tickle torture session. I Kate Doe agree for all inclusive tickle torture session and disclaim from the ability to leave or resign from it before the session ends “. Cold sweat dropped down her spine. How could she sign that without reading. Why her friends did it. What she have done wrong? Her thoughts was interrupted by the tickler who started to lightly tickle her tummy now.
-“Stop ihit please. I will pahay you and nohot charge yohou just , relehease me.“ –Kate said giggling.
-“I told you, I can’t. You signed an agreement for all inclusive session. That means the session is recorded and recordings will be sold on our saloon Internet site. You will also receive 40% stakes from each sold copy” -Man answered and started to tickle her ribs lightly.
-“Thihis is an absohourd!” Katie giggled.
-“Let’s find out where it tickles the most, and for your good, you should say where” –Man started lightly teasing and tickling her ribs, sides, belly, bellybutton, hips, underarms and underknees.
-“Everywhehere but the sidehes are whohorst” - Katie answered trying to hold giggles and squirms.
Tickler started now slowly making circles around girl feet. Using his small finger he draw a circle starting from the place on joint between heel and sole, moving slowly to the joint of sole and arch and continue the circle.
-“You probably are wondering why I let you have your socks on”. –He asked.
-“Hehe Why?” -Kate started to wiggle her feet, tried to put them away and giggled.
-“Because it tickles less a little when you have them on” -Saying that the tickler took off the sock from Katies left foot and continued drawing ticklish circles.
-Then let thehem on. –Kate answered trying to cover the socked feet, to not let tickler take off the sock from it.
-“Ok, but let’s start for real.” –Tickler answered, then grabbed and pull back toes of her socked feet and started to tickle fast first her heel, then outer edge of the sole, then arch and under her toes.
-“Oh no, it tihihickles.” – Girl giggled, and wiggled her foot trying to get her away from man fingers.
-“Ok so let’s get the other foot now >:)” –Man bantered and repeated the same thing on Kate left foot.
Girl wiggled her foot like crazy and tried her best to take her foot away from the torture but it was pointless. –“I’ll kihihill thehem for thahat”.
-“You see? It tickles more” –Tickler said with devilish grin on his face. Then he took the feather and started to move it on girl barefoot the same way as he did with previous tickling. But that was not the worst. He stronger grabbed and pulled back her toe starting to drill between and under her toes with the feather. Kate reaction was different than he expected, she hid her face in her arm and giggled innocently.
-“Ok that’s enough going easy with you let’s finally do what you paid for” –Man took off sock from girls right foot, tied her big toes tight together. Then he tied the lace that bound her toes together to the belt holding together her legs, he also tied her smallest toes to that belt. That was definitely not a good news for Kate. Now not only her body, but also her feet were stretched to her limits.
-“Time for play” –This three words chilled the blood in Kate vines but she had no time to think, because tickler rubbed another baby-oil bottle, now in her feet… and started to tickled them mercilessly with his small fingers focusing mainly under her toes and arch.
The sensation forced to jump on the table a little –“Ihihi whahay soho hahard?”
-“It’s just a beginning” – Kate was terrified: Beginning? What else this psycho is capable of? But her thoughts were cut again. Tickler took 4 electric flossers (two to each hand) and started to move them wildly on the most tensed places of her both feet, also between and under her toes. But that was not the worst! The worst thing was that after a moment he focused this 4 monsters on each foot separately. –“All inclusive Katie”- That was too much for the poor girl. She stiffened and tensioned as an arrow, and let out a loud squeak. –THAHAKEKE IHIHIT AHAHWAHAHY! – She screamed with laughter.
-“Ok. I think we did enough on your feet. Hm, your tummy almost glowing from all that baby-oil. It’s now his turn.”
-“It’s enough” - Girl nodded her head nervously in denial. But the tickler didn’t mind her opinion and started making smaller and smaller circles around girl bellybutton with a feather.
-“Iiihihihi nohoho. Enohough ticklihihng” –Said girl sucking in her tummy.
-“Look how nice concavity you made here Katie” – Man then started tickling girls tummy in hips, side and just under the ribs area, and took another feather and move it close to her belly button (but yet not touching it). Girl desperately tried to calm down. She bit her lip, giggles and her whole body was trembling.
-“Time for drilling” –Saying that, tickler continued ticking around her tummy and finally put the second feather inside her bellybutton and started to “drill” there and also moving it like painter does while painting, he also rasspberried her tummy just under her ribs.
-“Ohihihi Nohoho” –That was more than enough to make girl giggle and squirm wildly.
Man then put down feathers and tickled her tummy with his hands (focusing mainly on places just over her panties and just under her ribs) and raspberried her bellybutton. Kate wiggled her hips in a response and laughed. –“I wihihill pahahay mohohre pleheheasehe dohoho nohohot contihihinuhehe”- She also noticed that she started to feel strange warm in her underbelly.
Tickler took a feather duster attached to the nose of screw gun, applied it to Kates tummy, then turned it on and guided around most ticklish parts of her tummy. With the free hand in the same time he moved a feather up and down her side (making moves like a painter and spinning it so fast that it almost felt like drilling), from underarm to the hip –“Sorry. Contract is contract”.
That action made Kate yell almost like an alert siren and curl like a snake –“Ihihit tihihicklehehesss! Stohohop ihihit! Nohoho.”
-“It MUST tickle” –Tickler answered. He gave girl a moment to regain her breath and changed the feather to machine similar to the one tickling her tummy. It gave girl a goosebumps and caused another burst of laughter. –“Pleheheahahasehehe hahaha!”
Man moved screwgun-fetherduster from Katies belly to her second side and rasppberied her bellybutton. Poor girl almost jump out of her skin she was no longer able to even slightly escape the tickling. She was surrounded by tickle torture. On both sides devilish tickle machines that drive her crazy and if she wanted to escape the sides tickling moving her belly up she was immediately pinned down by raspberry in her bellybutton. –“IAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” - She was now shivering and tears started to form in her eyes, while finally tickler decided to let her breath again and put all the stuff down back to the box. She calmed down a little and cached a breath. Is it finally over? Will he let her go now?
-“It’s time for these delicious ribs. Yummie” –No. The nightmare was not over yet. Man took two feathers and started moving them between her ribs. Feathers were moving almost like a train on his tracks. –“Nihihi nohoho”- Strangely her body must felt some kind of excitement because that tickling caused her nipples to erect. Tickler continued his play for some time and then put the feathers away and repeated action with his own hands but now tickling more precisely and faster. Comparing this tickling to rest of the tortures Katie experienced this evening it was pure relax so she could recover her breath completely between her quiet laughters.
-“Ok, let’s try something different now” – Different? What does that mean? Katie thought. Man took few ice-cubes in his hands and kept them in the air over her body. Ice cold water droplets started to slowly and randomly fell on the girls tummy, hip, under her ribs and between them.
-“How dare you!” – Said Kate shivering after each droplet touching her skin.
-“You don’t like it? –Man asked while applying few ice-cubes on her breastbone and hip, tummy, under the ribs (all in the straight line under and over bellybutton), then holding one ice-cube in air over her bellybutton (with one hand), and moving other one up and down her side.
–“Just you wait until it start to melt >:)
-“No. Definitely brr not hihi. Enough” – She will soon regret these words.
Tickler took down all ice cubes with clearly disappointed look on his face.
-“As you wish. Then it’s time for the grande finale” –Is that it? Nightmare finally over? Will he release me now. Kate felt excited and happy. Torture that seemed to last forever is about to end now… As so soon as happiness appeared in Katies mind it was replaced with pure terror, when she saw what the tickler is trying to do. Using duct tape man was attaching electric floosers to all the most ticklish parts of her tummy, hips, and ribs and turn them on, then he took 2 screwgun-fetherdusters and started to move them fast up and down her underarms and sides in the most ticklish places. But that was not all. Man also held and spin a feather in his mouth and tickled her belly using it. That was overkill! She could not escape, she could not move her mind was about to explode in mixture of pleasure and torture. Welter of sensation she was experiencing put her on the edge and made her even more ticklish every second. All of this forced the girl to release a loud scream (almost the same like after jumping into boiling water) that soon transformed into silent laughter, and hyperventilate. But it was still not the end, because after seeing her reaction tickler moved screwgun-fetherdusters from her sides and focusing now inside her underarms pits. That was too much. Katie still could not hold her laughter but she noticed that the world around start to lose his colors, and is transforming from full color through black and white, white, and then pitch black…. She fainted.
When she woke up she was laying on her bed with her friends standing around and giggling. Katie was not sure what happened. Was it just a bad dream? If so then what did she do last night? Was she in the spa, or went with her friends to the club, what she never did before… or mabe that was real? No it couldn’t be true!
Kate decided that she will never think or talk of it anymore. After that night something changed in the people around her. Her neighbors, workmates, or even people she meet in the street. There were no people that act indifferent to her. Some people was friendly others treated her almost like a Hollywood star, but no one was neutral. That was strange but helped her finally gain self-confidence. After half a year, she no longer remembered that weird dream.
Then In one sunny day courier rang to her door. Kate opened the door, courier bring registered letter addressed to her. Then currier asked her to sign acknowledgment list and… asked for her autograph an when will she return.
She was surprised. Someone really want her autograph? and …
-“Return where?” -She asked.
-“You know… There” – Currier blushed a little and pointed at envelope Kate was holding.
What does he mean? Katie stated nervously opening the envelope. There was a check for 200 000$ and small sheet of paper with one sentence on it: “Your 40%”
The memories started to return…..
And she realized that her nightmare was not a dream!

That was my second story. This time based on RP. Tell me what you think about in the comments. I hope you liked it.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back