• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vacation Surprise F/M (Sexual)

DisBadBo1

TMF Novice
Christine was shopping with her best friend Erin for the vacation she was about to take with her boyfriend Jack to Tokyo. They had been planning this trip for quite some time, and had they had agreed that they wouldn't have sex or pleasure themselves in any way for two weeks before the trip so that the first night in Tokyo would be extremely memorable. Christine wanted to not only give Jack the night of his life, she wanted to indulge him in his secret tickle fetish. He had mentioned it early on in their relationship and they had talked briefly about it but never got around to actually doing it. Christine figured that Jack had just given up on it.

Christine had brought Erin along to shop because Erin was the kind of girl who would have experience in that part of the bedroom and she desperately needed her advice and expertise on how to assemble the perfect outfit and attitude to making Jack's fantasy come true. They were at Neiman Marcus browsing the women's shoes, but Christine had not yet informed Erin of what exactly she was looking for and Erin was getting a little tired of suggesting things and getting repeatedly turned down. The last pair of heels Erin had suggested were exactly what Christine would have rocked under normal circumstances, three inch strappy Manolos that were elegant but didn't scream "fuck me".

"What exactly are you looking for hun, because we've been here for two hours and you've denied almost everything that I know to be your style" Erin finally asked

"I don't know... I want to change it up" Christine replied as she focused on a pair of nude five inch Louboutin stilettos

"Well those are definitely a change..." replied Erin "And what would you want those for?" she asked coyly

Christine finally decided to tell Erin about her plans and Jack's fetish and how she wanted to fulfill it the first night in Tokyo. She told her about how she planned on tying him spread eagle to the bed and wanting to do some role play but didn't know where to begin and what to get to do it. Each second that passed had Erin with a bigger smile on her face. When Christine finally finished, Erin was already picking out stilettos.

"You have to go six inches, black patent leather, and preferably a pointy toe" Erin said enthusiastically "You have to show him you're in charge and you're not taking any bullshit and he's gonna do as you say or you'll punish him, and the first step to doing that is in these,"

Erin held up a pair of six inch red bottom Louboutin stilettos

After another two hours of shopping, Christine had purchased three pairs of stilettos, a two sizes too small tight miniskirt, a white sleeveless button down, various pairs of thigh high stockings and garter belts, and wrist/ankle straps that had a self tightening mechanism for easy adjusting. Throughout all this, Erin had continued to coach her about being strict, sexy, and loving/caring when taking charge.

"There's nothing sexier than showing him you're doing this because it turns you on, but you're also doing it because you love him and you know it turns him on too and no matter what he says or does you KNOW he loves what you're doing to him" she would repeatedly say

"You have to be firm and consistent but there's a time for strictness and a time for smiles, teasing, and kisses, mixing it up will really drive him crazy"

Christine absorbed everything to the T and was ready to do her part.

Christine and Jack were in the taxi riding to his apartment two blocks from the Ginza Strip, he had repeatedly tried to get some action throughout the entire plane ride and Christine kept turning him down telling him coyly

"I have a surprise for you and you're gonna wait"

Finally they got to his apartment and in the elevator he pushed her to the wall of the elevator and started making out with her. She entertained him for a few seconds because she was loving every bit of it as well, but she held firm and finally pushed him off

"You're gonna let me surprise you for once in your life honey, nothing you do or say is gonna change that" Christine said with a smile.

They reached his sprawling duplex 58 stories up and Christine was taken aback, the apartment was enormous and the views were to die for. Jack started showing her around and they made it up to the roof where there was a private pool. He broke out a bottle of champagne and toasted her.

"Do you have your phone on you babe?" asked Jack

"No, why?"

And with that he picked her up and jumped into the pool. When they came to the surface Jack had a huge smile on her face and Christine walked over to him.

"I can PROMISE you... you're gonna pay for that tonight"

"Oh yeah? How?"

"You'll see, let's go shower"

They made their way back inside and proceeded to shower while mostly just having a steamy make out session. When they were finally done, Jack thought he was about to finally get it in and when he turned around Christine had towels wrapped around her hair and body.

"Go wait out in the bedroom, I'm going to be a while, and I swear you BETTER not touch yourself" Christine said

"What the hell come on can't we just fuck already" Jack complained

"Go." Christine pointed to the bathroom door

Jack walked out naked with his head down grumbling while Christine smiled to herself. When he was laying on the bed Christine peeked out the door, said "Love ya babe" and closed and locked the bathroom door. She started with her hair first blow drying and straightening it. Next she applied make up but went with a different look. She did bold dark mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner, along with a brighter than normal red lipstick and a hint of blush. Next, she opened her suitcase and started taking out the articles she would need for the night. Stilettos, thigh high stockings, black lacy thong, bra, garter belt, mini-skirt, white button down, glasses, and finally a ruler. She put everything on slowly making sure it was perfect, then finally strapped the garter belt to the stockings and stepped into the Louboutin stilettos. Christine stood back to admire herself in the full length mirror, did a couple turns, put her hair in a bun, and walked to the bathroom door.

She cracked the door slightly

"You ready for me babe?"

"It's been half an hour you better come out here now what the..." and Christine stepped out of the bathroom, her stilettos clicking made Jack turn his head from the TV

"FUCK" exclaimed Jack

She stood astride her hip jutted to the left and her left hand resting on it, her right hand holding a ruler.

"Oh my FUCK babe you look amazing get over here" Jack said as he got up and started walking towards her.

Christine smiled and started cat walking towards her man and when she got close enough she pushed the ruler into his chest and made him walk backward to the bed to which he sat down.

"You've been a very naughty boy" Christine began sexily

"I have?"

"Yes. You have. And now I have to keep you for special detention" Christine continued strictly "There will be no more calling me Christine like you so rudely do in class, from here on out, you will call me Miss Angelina, do I make myself clear?" She said as she bent over to let Jack get a glimpse of her tits.

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes Miss Angelina"

"Good boy. Do you know what I have to do to you in special detention Jack?" Christine said coyly as she walked to her other suitcase, stilettos clacking on the marble floor.

"What Miss Angelina?" Jack replied as he started at her backside while she rummaged through the suitcase

"I have to punish you." Christine exclaimed with a smile as she turned around holding the wrist/ankle straps "Lie down on your back and spread your arms and your legs."

"But Miss Angelina I'm sor"

"Do it now."

Jack lay on his back and spread his arms and his legs while Christine walked around the bed securing each arm and leg to the bed post and tightening the restraint. As she was restraining his legs she caught his eye, held her gaze, smiled and winked at him seductively and blew him a kiss. When all four restraints had been secured, she picked up her ruler and walked to the other side of the bed sexily.

"Now, how do you reckon I should punish you" Christine asked

"I don't know Miss Angelina"

"I was thinking of spanking that cute bottom of yours but I don't think that would be effective enough, you need something much more serious, pain doesn't affect a muscular guy like yourself"

Christine leaned over and "accidentally" stroked Jack's underarm making him squeal with laughter.

"Welllll" Christine said sexily as she leaned down to whisper in Jack's ear "You wouldn't happen to be a little bit ticklish would you Jack?" as she continued lightly stroking his underarm making him giggle

"Oh my god no Miss Angelina" exclaimed Jack

"Well now that is very much obviously a lie and there you go being naughty again sweetie" Christine said sexily as she straddled Jack and began running her fingers under both of his arms making him roar with laughter. She continued to do this for five minutes focusing on nothing but his armpits while Jack struggled and screamed with laughter against the restraints. Finally Christine decided to give him a break. She bent over and started making out with him while she grinded on his semi-hard dick. Finally she pulled away but just enough until her mouth was inches from his.

"Now. I'll ask you again honey" *kiss* "Are" *kiss* "You" *kiss* "Ticklish?" *long kiss* as she attacked his underarms again while forcing her mouth on his. She pulled away from hit, sat up, and proceeded to rake her fingernails under his arms while smiling.

"Yes yes oh my god yes I am" screamed Jack between laughter as his dick got even harder. Christine slid to the side of him so she could access his sides where she started tickling them lightly reducing Jack to fits of giggling and squirming.

"Where are you most ticklish sweetie?" Christine asked coyly as she slowed her tickling down so he could talk

Jack did not respond as he continued giggling

"You're not gonna tell me honey?" Christine continued

No response but giggling. Christine straddled Jack again and leaned down so her face was an inch from his. She smiled and kissed his nose.

"Baby, you know if you tell me where you're most ticklish, I can abuse that spot for a little and maybe... just MAYBE we can get to something slightly more enjoyable, you know I'm going to find it one way or the other so why not make this easier on yourself"

Jack just smiled at her

"Still no? Fine by me" Christine said with a smile "Because we have literally all night, it's just you and me here and no one can hear you so I can tickle you all night" as she sat up and started squeezing his sides making Jack scream with laughter.

Christine continued to work his upper body for 20 minutes changing from his stomach to his sides to his underarms while she teased him sexily and continuously asked him if he loved her while she tickled him particularly hard until he screamed it out. Finally she started stroking his hips which produced a new hysterical kind of laughter from Jack, she made her way to his inner thighs and started kneading them expertly damn near making him sit up despite his restraints.

"Is this your spot hun?" Christine asked sexily while she continued kneading it and running her fingers over it

"Come on and tell me babe, you know you love this, I'm not gonna stop until you tell me you love what I'm doing to you"

"You love it don't you? Don't fight it, you were naughty on purpose because you knew I would keep you for special detention and something like this would happen" Christine said teasingly as she continued massaging his inner thigh

"You knew that I would throw on my sexiest stilettos and outfit, tie you up, and have my way with you didn't you? You WANTED this to happen"

Finally between roars of laughter Jack finally caved

"Okay okay oh my GOD YES"

"Yes what?" she asked sexily

"Yes I love it Miss Angelina!!"

"Say it again!" as she tickled him harder

"I LOVE IT MISS ANGELINA!!!"

"Say you love it when I wear my six inch stilettos, tie you up, tickle you until you're so horny and sensitive you can't take it anymore, and want me more than you've ever wanted anything before in your life" Christine exclaimed as she started stroking his rock hard dick while continuing to knead his one inner thigh

"I LOVE IT WHEN YOU WEAR YOUR SIX INCH STILETTOS, TIE ME UP, TICKLE ME UNTIL I'M SO HORNY AND SENSITIVE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND I WANT YOU MORE THAN I'VE EVER WANTED ANYTHING IN MY LIFE MISS ANGELINA!!!!!" Jack screamed between pleasure and laughter.

"Aww babe" as Christine undid her garter and slid off her thong, she climbed on top of Jack and guided his dick into her wet pussy. She continued to ride him and make out with him until she came all over his rock hard dick and then got off of him and positioned herself between his legs and sucked him off until he came harder than he had ever cum before while Christine swallowed every bit of it.

Thanks for reading

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back