• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ready To Talk? F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
(Co-written with Neurotik)

Justinian:
The fuzzy memories buzz through my head like a dream. The hunt for Mendoza. The party. My attempt to follow him and take him out. The brunette in the red dress. The cloth over my mouth. I awaken and my eyes adjust to the light. Everything in the room is pink. It isn't nearly the dungeon I might have expected. Soft pillows and cushions adorn the room. Only my wrists are bound. A woman enters the room, her hips swaying sensually. I look her in the eyes. Who the fuck are you?

Theodora:
She stopped dead in her tracks, feet shoulder-width apart in a perfect stance that revealed every curve of her body in that tight burnt pink pencil skirt and white blouse. Her high yet throaty voice filled the room. My, what language we bring! For shame, man. For shame. One corner of her lips curled up into a cheeky grin, her blouse buttons straining to contain her chest as she took a few more steps towards him. I'm Melinda, and I'll be watching over you for a while...

Justinian:
I test the cuffs. What are you, my mother? I believe I have very right to fucking swear as much as I want. Sorry. Now, you have two choices: You let me go and I won't harm a hair on that pretty head. Or, you keep this up and I will add your corpse as a casualty to my mission. I glare at you fiercely.

Theodora:
Standing directly in front of you but well outside of your kicking zone, her face is polished stone...until the threats poured out. One corner of her mouth started crawling up her face in another grin, but was soon followed by the other corner...until she had the fullest smile she could wear without revealing teeth. Those honey brown eyes glistened with every word to the end. I would love to see you try that, sweet cake. In fact, I'll throw in one hundred dollars to bet that I can have you in the exact opposite mood by the end of the night. She winked at him cutely, giving a little shimmy shake of her upper body.

Justinian:
You don't wanna make that bet, sugar. Others have tried. You think this is my first time tied before an enemy. Do your worst. My own lips curl in an arrogant grin. Bones heal and chicks dig scars. You think torture scares me. I have had to deal with stronger brutes than you. No little girl is gonna scare me. I mean, seriously, what are you gonna do? Give me a make-over?

Theodora:
With each passing subject, her head slightly changed its position atop her neck...as if she had lots to say, but was willing to hear you out. She let a chuckle slip through, continuing her arched path past you. You have no idea who you're talking to, here. Before long, she was next to you, but closer to your back than your side. You think I don't know what chicks dig? Was that for real? Her face got close to your ear, almost whispering but shuddering with a tinge of cooled anger and slathered in sarcasm. You know, I'm actually kinda tempted to bring out my make up kit for ya now.....but that's not why you're here. There are questions that need answering. You've been spreading yourself around a little too thickly, buster. Just for kicks, she pinched the back of your shoulder pretty hard as she walked around behind you.

Justinian:
I wear my confident grin like a shield. I only wince for a moment at the pinch on my shoulder. You will not be able to break me with pain, Kitten. Just thought I would let you know. Of course, maybe you could let me go and we could enjoy these soft surroundings together. What do you say?

Theodora:
Her face scrunched up into an angry cat expression, mouth open and tongue back, bringing one bubblebum pink manicured hand up to symbolize the claws coming at you as she mock meowed back at your "Kitten" nickname. By the time you were finished she was in front of you again, at the same distance as before minus maybe two feet. Seeing as you are completely naked, Melinda took this chance to let her eyes quietly roam down from your face over every inch of your body, then right back up at the same pace. She almost laughed, but trying to hold it back made her scoff with a smile. I enjoy my surroundings enough where I am now, thank you! Speaking of surroundings, though. Why were you in the back alleys four miles north east of your home two days ago? She ended it sternly, crossing her arms under her bosom and staring right at your face.

Justinian:
Smiling like a smartass. What? Is it a crime to take a piss in an alley these days? I really hope you aren't pinning your hopes to a simple interrogation. Two days ago is forever. Who's to say what I was or wasn't doing? I wink as if to say you have no sway over me and notice you checking out my body. Yeah, I know I'm pretty. I would say you could take a picture but I doubt you have a camera available.

Theodora:
The silent stalker she is, she let you vent before making a peep... You did more than relieve yourself back there...in more than two ways, I might add. Her face lowered, looking up at you with the seriousness in her eyes that should tell you she knows more than you think she does. You went into a few buildings that were not the three bars you frequent in that area. Don't even act like I don't know who lives in those boxes they call homes. Nothing more than a "heh" was directed towards that last line.

Justinian:
Let me make this clear for you... "Kitten". You will get nothing out of me. Cocking my eyebrow arrogantly.

Theodora:
Her face leveled again, everything softening up as if she has it all covered. Okay. I'll go tell them that. Said as she started towards the door, not giving him the chance to say anything to her that she would reply to. There wasn't even one minute that elapsed before something soft poked at each of your sides, starting at your waist. The controller of these soft things stayed low so as to not be seen. Melinda's voice once again filled the room. Are you sure you don't want to talk yet?

Justinian:
I twitched a little in surprise at the pokes and tried to turn but I couldn't see behind me. What the fuck is going on? Of course I am not going to talk. How many times do I have to tell you that?

Theodora:
The disembodied voice giggled and those things at your sides seemed to double, lightly raking back and forth as they moved upwards towards your ribs. I will ask you as many times as it takes, Mister Price.

Justinian:
I squirm a little bit but refuse to give in to the sensations. Fuck you. You'll have to do better then this to... My voice trails off a little as the fingers get near my ribs.

Theodora:
The next set of giggles were muffled, almost nasal. There was a light giggling behind you, those things stopping as soon as your voice stopped. They sped up only a little, moving down only an inch before going back up two inches, then bouncing around that little area that happened to be just beneath your bottom rib. What was that, Mister Price?

Justinian:
The corners of my lips pull up briefly before I regain control of myself. That damn giggling. The intention is very clear now. I hadn't been tickled since I was little. I thought it had left me and now I was a little scared that it hadn't. No...

Theodora:
No what, Bubba? This voice was new, playful, high-pitched while still being kinda normal? It also came from behind you, and quite suddenly. The nickname was said more caringly than the rest, as if whoever it is was infatuated. Almost as if it was a little kid. That wiggling moved up until it was right on top of that bottom rib, singling it out for now, back and forth slowly along the rib.

Justinian:
I hear the voice and try again to hide the smile. I try to hide my sensitivity and take the tender touches on my ribs. Nothing. You won't get anything out ohohof me!

Theodora:
Ohohoho no? Okay... The touching subsided, giving you a moment to breathe before a blur of yellow and green bounded in from the right. When it stopped, you could see it was a very curvy woman in a short bright green and yellow camo skirt, tight green shirt, yellow and white stockings, big green shoes, and yellow flowers on her face...with a red heart on her nose that matched the red of her wide smile. She looked at you with open arms, love in her eyes and a bounce to those green and yellow ringlets. Awe, Bubbaaa! Just let her know, that's all you gotta do!

Justinian:
A look of complete shock takes over my face as I look at the colorful woman in front of me. Something about her tone was absolutely chilling. Um... No. No. I'm not saying shit. Untie me and let me go!

Theodora:
Oh, untie you? Okay! The flowerfaced clown took exaggerated steps towards you, hands extended towards your cuffs. A few flourished wiggles of her fingers and shakes of her head as if she were comically concentrating, and her arms dropped to her sides. She looked you directly into your eyes, and seeing as she was so close to you, you could tell they weren't just hazel, there was a big yellow flower on each of her green irises matching the flowers on her face...which drooped with bad news. I'm sorry Pricey, but I can't untie these things! Melinda must have used some fancy new kind of rope! As soon as her smile jumped back on her face, her hands both jumped for your ribs again, each hand going for its own side and wiggling precisely between a few of your ribs. Hehehehehehe!!!!

Justinian:
AGH! I immediately squirm and lean my head down to hide the ticklish smile plastered to my face. The fingers on my ribs remind me of childhood torments I had almost mercifully forgotten about. NO! Stohohop!

Theodora:
Ahahahahaawweee Pricey really IS ticklish! Will ya look at that? Genuine giggles escaped her, pulling her hands back and bending down just enough to look at your face. Her smile was priceless, and quite pretty. Her eyes even smiled at you, one hand reaching out to lightly squeeze at one of your sides a few times before pulling back, letting the other hand mimic but on your other side...this happened a few times. Bubba Pricey looks like him's enjoying this, huh?

Justinian:
Fuck you. Stop this now and lehehehet me go! I am really scared now. Something about this girl and how much fun she seems to be having assures me that she will not stop and that I most likely will not be able to talk my way out of this. I can only hope that I can overcome the sensations in my mind and retain focus.

Theodora:
Her voice got even more playful, bringing both hands back to point at you. I'd like to see you make me, Buster Boy! They both shot out at each of your armpits, rapidly poking both simultaneously. You're all...tied up! Remember? That fancy new rope around your wrists? Honestly, I know your memory's better than THAT! Both fingers scratched at the hollows of your pits.

Justinian:
I jump and begin trembling with pent up laughter. I gotta fight it. I gotta fight it. It doesn't tickle, I keep telling myself. It doesn't tickle. It doesn't tickle

Theodora:
Her head tilted so much that she was almost upside down watching at your face. Slow giggles forced their way out of her. Heeeheeeheeeeheeeheeee!!! Hey little guy, wake up! All fingers on each hand chipped in to pinpoint around the center of your underarms, circling around and coming back, circling around and wiggling before coming back again...

Justinian:
Hehehehehehhehehehehe Okay No Wait! I can't believe I giggled and I try to talk my way out of it.

Theodora:
No waiting? Okay, sounds fun!! That all too chipper voice of hers led her hands back down, dancing over each rib singly before hovering around that same spot that started it just beneath those ribs. So are ya gonna talk yet, Giggly-Face?

Justinian:
Hehehehehhehheehheheh NO! I clamp my mouth shut and try to regain control of the situation.

Theodora:
NOOOoooo???? We don't know that word here! Those fingers moved in towards your belly as they started splaying and contracting like... Such a happy kitty...needs catnip to keep being happy! Why won't you give the kitty catnip like your mommy told you to? Her voice got small as she spoke this out, every now and then her fingers wiggled when they came back in, moving in big circles from your abs to your belly, out to your sides and up them to come back to your abs and circle again...

Justinian:
MY eyes grow wide at the "M" word. I remember growing up with my mother and older sister. My Mother didn't believe in violent punishment so she would frequently tickle torture me when I misbehaved. Memories of so many torments at the hands of "The claw" and the Tickle Monster" came flooding back as I lmost laugh out loud again

Theodora:
Her face was bubbling with excitement watching yours, hands deciding to run up and down the space in the middle of the circles she just drew. You're not gonna make mommy have to come in and see to it that you tell da twooth, are ya? The almost lower-pitched baby talk kicked in, tilting her head down to get a better look at your face.

Justinian:
All of my confidence and control goes right out the window at the teasing. HEhehehehehhehehehhehe No more tickles, Mommy! NOOOO hhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Theodora:
You know mommy doesn't believe you, right? She says you've been lying to her and mommy doesn't like being lied to! Still with the little girl talking to a baby voice, her hands reach the top of your abs and start making like pincers, lightly pinching and grabbing and taking their time as they move down your torso in zig zag formation.

Justinian:
Stop! NO! You're not my Mom. You're a freak. Stop and let me go!!! I try to cross my legs and hide certain areas. I blush as I realize how much I had slipped up before. I can't let it happen again.

Theodora:
Instantly with the last three words, she drew herself up against you like a magnet, wrapping her arms around you and giving you one gigantic bundle of love in the form of a hug. Mmmmmm, Pricey! You're so feisty. She giggled with her own rhyme, her left hand staying against your back as her right hand moved down to your belly button, fingers spread and suddenly half digging into your tummy but not so hard. Her voice also matured a bit, but still baby talked at you. Come on now, you know better than to hole up like that around mommy!!!

Justinian:
I am ashamed to admit that a part of me melts when she hugs me. I can feel adulthood itself seeming to vanish with every tease. I still manage to keep my mouth shut though, when her fingers touch my tummy. Not. You're not her...

Theodora:
Awe baby... Spoken as if you were her own son. How many times do I have to tell YOU, little guy, not to lie to me!? Amusement dripped from her words even though they sounded stern enough to mean business, her left hand going for your left armpit from behind while her right hand moved down to squeeze at your skin...her thumb along the area between your belly and your pelvis, and her other fingers near or on that dip in your hip.

Justinian:
Hehehehhehehhehehheheheheh nohhoohhohohho I squirm again trying to get away from the tickling on my upper body. I don't think I can fight it or hold back anymore. It tickles too much and the teasing is too distracting.

Theodora:
Ahahahahahaaawweee, poor wittle guy wants looooose.... Her lips were puckered out but still showed just how amused she really is! Besides her eyes twinkling with your responses, anyway. She poised her right hand's fingers so they were spaced perfectly and touching both your pant line and your hip dip, she twisted her hand back and forth, almost vibrating as it ravaged those two areas. The other hand reached your armpit just fine, pressing her body against yours to do so, each finger drumming in waves towards the hollow. You know you can't get loose until you tell da twooth, don't ya little one?

Justinian:
HEhehehhhhehehehheeh No stohohohohohohohohop I cahahhahahahahahahahn't tell yoohohohohoohohohohohouuuu I giggle uncontrollably especially at the touches near my pantline

Theodora:
A full, toothy smile formed on the clown's face, leaning in even closer if it was possible, resting her head on your shoulder. That right hand shook against your hip for a little while longer. Atta boy, let it all out first! Ignoring exactly what you said in your laughter, yes. Her left hand's fingers made contact with the center of your left armpit's hollow area, keeping up the pace as they drum right over that spot and across it.

Justinian:
HEHehHEehhehehehehehheheheheeh Burying my head in her shoulder like I don't want her to see me laughing so much. No Mommy please stohohoohohohohohohoohpppp!

Theodora:
She laughed before realizing she was going to...but it still came out as an amused mother's laugh over that of a clown. Her right hand only slid to your left only slightly, while her left hand's fingers softly raked back over your armpit before moving down over the back of your ribs. You know what it will take to make me stop, tough guy. All I need is the truth, honey.

Justinian:
But I can't tehehehehehhehehehehehehehheellll you! I Cahahahhahahahahahhahahahan't Struggling with my dilema and trying to figure out some way to fight this crazy tickler that I had let break me down.

Theodora:
Aaawe, sure you can! Just as easily as you tell me that you can't tell me, baby! The hand at your back continued lightly drumming its fingertips down your ribs and your side...while her other hand slowed down on the shaking to drag across that same line towards your right side, where those fingers started the same motion as her left hand had in your armpit, but against your other hip. Why can't you tell your mommy what you were doing in those scary back alleys?

Justinian:
I'll get ihihihihiihihihihihihihn trouble!!! Burying my face against you even more as I laugh hilariously. I can only hope she stays above the equator, so to speak. I WON'T TELL!

Theodora:
Who's the big bad guy gonna get you in twouble if you tell what you were doing? Slick with genuine interest while still in the tone of motherly baby talk, she rested her chin on your head and cooed, her thumb grazing an inch below that line and wiggling like the rest of her fingers did. Her left hand was running along that line on your back, nails dragging back and forth down it as well as occasionally above it.....

Justinian:
Hehhehhehehehehhehehehheheheheheheheheh I begin to feel, something else in the warm ticklish embrace... arousal... I can't explain why but I begin to harden

Theodora:
Pushing her ribs out and lifting her chin, she tried looking you in the face with a serious expression and high interest in her voice. No really, who wants to get you in trouble? Her left hand stopped, but her right hand dragged one single finger so slowly from one hip dip to the other, waving in some spots. Her cheek rested against the top of your head again as her left arm hugged you, cooing lovingly with that single finger making circles as it nears your left hip. No one can hurt you as long as you're here, sweetie. I got you.

Justinian:
I... I can't hehehehheheheehhehehhe I realize I am fully hard and I flush with absolute embarrassment . Please... please stohohohoohhop tickling...

Theodora:
But why noohohohohoot? There's that playful hint in her voice again! Just a playful mother teasing her son. Melinda's chuckle filled the room, and she had to comment. Begging, are we? Hehehehehehe.... The clown's right hand reached your left hip and pointed all five fingers in the middle of that dip, splaying them outward until her palm was flush against you. She swung her right leg around yours, hugging your lower half...and brushed against your erection, which made her look. Oooooh, not so little guy is begging for relief, huh? Why won't he tell us who would hurt his pretty little self so we can beat them to the punch, huh Bubba?

Justinian:
Rehehehehehenolds! Richard Reynolds hired mehehehhehehehehhee I blurt out, absolutely humiliated. Stohohohoohohohohohp the tihihihihihhickling! I won't answer any more questions, I tell myself. They couldn't possibly need to know more.

Theodora:
Aaaaawwe... Her right hand ran up your body to hook around your neck, her left arm hooked around your back, in a loving embrace...and a probably much needed breather, she was sure. See? That wasn't so hard, was it honey? Cooing into the hug, both hands gently rubbed along their selective areas. Noo....thank you, Pricey.... Melinda almost sounded shocked over the speakers. That explains so much...

Justinian:
Panting as I start to settle into the clown's embrace, and hoping that the torture is over. Are you... Are you gonna let me go now?

Theodora:
The hand around your neck never lost contact with your skin as it ran back down your body, but continued past your belly, very boldly wrapping around your erection. And leave you with this? How rude do you take me for, Prince? Her voice was soft when she said this, seductive all of a sudden. That left hand moved from your left side where it was in the hug, down over your hips, stopping once it cupped your right ass cheek like a lover would. The other hand started stroking...

Justinian:
Oh.... Oh my God! I moan with pleasure despite myself. The soft hands holding me in place and stimulating me. I almost get completely lost in pleasure until I realize... I had never told them what I had been doing in the alley. I hope they don't catch onto that the way I had

Theodora:
Oh, neither of them forgot...they just wanted him to think they did. Such a sweet smile had been planted on the clown's pretty face, bending at the knees to sink down your body so slowly. Feel good, baby? She kept her eyes on your face, watching for any hints and all reactions, leaving a red kiss mark just below your ribs closer to the front than the side. She kissed just outside the dip in your hip as well, reaching the extent of her sinking. Neither hand left their mark, but her right hand did speed up just a little once her face was right next to it...looking up at you still.

Justinian:
Oooo hehehehehe... heheheh.... I giggle as the kisses tickle but I continue to gasp and moan at the clown's right hand manually stimulating my hard cock. The I look down and see she has lowered herself and I can't help but wonder what she is up to

Theodora:
Hehehehe.... Her eyes smile as she comes back up to kiss your right hip two more times in quick succession, leaving lighter lip prints next to the first. Twisting her right wrist shifted her hand's position around your shaft while she kept up her previous motions...she crept closer to your lower head with that happy flowery face, tongue extended to give it one long lick...just the head. Still wanna be let go, Pricey?

Justinian:
I giggle again at the kisses and twitch pleasurably as her hand shifts. Then I feel the tongue and I shiver, so lost that I almost don't hear the question, but I do. N-no. No...

Theodora:
Ahh, didn't think so. She giggled, arching her back forward to press her chest against your thighs. Mmmmmm. Purring, she slipped her lips around your head and brushed a few of her left hand's fingers along the crease beneath your ass, moving her face forward just a little.

Justinian:
Mmmmm. Oh god yes... yes... ye-AGH! My whole body jumps as the fingers brush the crease

Theodora:
With a loose body just in case, she was ready to dodge the worst with that jump...but was surprised when it wasn't so bad. So, those same fingers grazed along from beneath your left cheek to your right. Her right hand moved to the base of that hard cock, giving her lips room to sink down your shaft a little further.

Justinian:
No... No PLEASE All of my willpower trying not to let her know she had found one of my worst tickle spots. I began shifting uncomfortably in my seat and wincing, trying not o laugh as I felt her mouth almost nearly engulf my whole cock

Theodora:
Pulling her head back right before fitting everything down her throat, the clown took a breath and chuckled. Then tell me what you were doing in those alleyways, Price! Her right hand resumed its prior movements, easier now with her saliva coating your cock. A few fingers on that left hand teased with a little wiggle along your left cheek, drawing circles along the bottom of your right cheek with a few giggles.

Justinian:
NEVER! I clamp my mouth shut and try to focus. No amount of tickling or baby talk will make me tell them that

Theodora:
The clown's eyebrows shot upwards as she looked up at your face...then she shrugged. Okay, then! Sounding too sure of herself, her right hand let go of your cock in favor of rubbing over your hip and around it to your left ass cheek. The look on your clown's face now would be priceless had there been no flowers and prettiness to hide it...she was giggling like she knew something you didn't want her to once both of her hands were cupping your ass and squeezing those cheeks, spreading them a little. Her tongue reached out and ran along the ridge of your head, then she kissed the tip so warm and lovingly...then let it slide in past them. Waiting eyes just watched you...

Justinian:
I tense up as she grabs my cheeks and squeezes them. God, even that tickles. I will not break again. Not even to her maternal teases. I will fight this. I'm a grown man for fuck's sake

Theodora:
That face sank down your shaft again, this time not stopping until she left another lip print around the base. That's the moment that two fingers spread each cheek and one came in to scribble around along each side, on the tender parts of the cheek that are rarely exposed. Those fingers scribbled their way forward towards herself and your balls, bringing her body closer to yours as her arms wrap around your thighs. Her face pulled back again. I could find every single spot you have, and not stop until they are all exploited..... She licked the tip of your cock once. ...or you could just tell me now and get it over with.

Justinian:
I squirm with all my might but I don't laugh. I hear her threat and look down at her with a fierce gaze. No! I won't do it!

Theodora:
I think you will, little guy... Dipping her face below your erection, the tip of her tongue danced from side to side only along the center seam of your balls, from the bottom to the front where her cheek rubbed against the underside of your shaft.

Justinian:
AGH! I cry out trying not to laugh as the tongue tickles me terribly. Oh my God, don't call me that. Not the baby talk again, please. I try so hard to hold on

Theodora:
Hehehehehe, awe is this one of little man's weak spots? There's the baby talk again, giggling and lapping at that seam with only the tip of her wet tongue. Devious little fingers decided to tap and wiggle against your cheeks while bringing her arms back to her sides...but they didn't stop there! They continued slowly over the sides of your ass and legs, and over your thighs to do their dancing along the crease between your balls and thighs, incidentally brushing against the sides of your balls.

Justinian:
Heheheheeh no it's nohoohohohohttt... childish giggles escape my lips as I keep trying to fight it.

Theodora:
I dunno baby, I think you're lying to me again... Her tongue started lapping at your slick seam again, one finger on each hand lightly trailing down both sides of your balls. Are you lying to me again, sweetie?

Justinian:
Hehehheheh no I'm nohoohhoohohtttt! Just take it. Just take it. She has to give up soon if she thinks she isn't getting to you...

Theodora:
If you want this cock in my mouth again, you'll tell me the truth. I found weak spots, didn't I? She kissed the very bottom of that seam, kissing again half an inch up, and another kiss up half an inch. One finger trailed up one side of your balls while the other stayed at the bottom making little invisible streaks. Once the one finger was at the top, it trailed down while the other finger trailed up, all so slowly...

Justinian:
hehehehehhehehehe I WON'T TELL hehehehehehhe I think I may pass out soon from all of the effort I am putting out. My face is bright red

Theodora:
Sweetheart, be easy on yourself! You don't want your widdle guy down here to suffer too, do you baby love? One extra finger came into play on each side of your sack, still doing their slow but steady teasing up and down strokes. Her nose touched the tip of your cock, rubbing back and forth as she scrunched it up all cute like. It's not like anyone's gonna kill you if ya tell me this! I think I already know the answer anyway, honey! Just wanna hear it from my baby!

Justinian:
I'M NOT YOUR BAahhahahahahaahahhahabyyyyy I feel the added fingers. OKAY! It's ticklish I admihihihiihiihihiht iihhhihihihhihhhiihttttt!

Theodora:
She spoke while slowly standing again, letting your cock bounce and rub between her tits on the way up. Her body got close to yours once she was standing, rubbing her cheek against yours. Awe, where does it tickle ya, little guy? She'd hug you if it weren't for the fact that her right hand was busy running one or two fingers down the top of your cock, and her left hand had grabbed your right ass cheek again. So in a way, she was hugging you...just not traditionally speaking.

Justinian:
Blushing madly. Um... where you were just tickling... (I start to feel nervous at the returning friendly nature of her tone.*

Theodora:
Where was that, sweetheart? Her voice sounded as if you had gotten hurt and she was there solely to comfort you, the pitch lowering a little towards the end. Both of her hands stopped moving and wiggling, but did not leave, just cupping your butt and balls alike. Every few seconds or so, they would gently squeeze.

Justinian:
Um... on my balls... I bury my head in her chest again

Theodora:
Aaahahahaawweee, buuddyyy... Resting her cheek on your head, she brought her shoulders forward as if to shelter you in my chest. What about back here, huh? Left hand's fingers wiggle like a little friendly wave that you had to feel instead of see, fingertips almost grazing your thighs and left cheek. That is where I was when I originally asked, sweetie.

Justinian:
Heeeheeheheeeeheee yeah, there too... giggling and blushing

Theodora:
Ahahawe your face is gehettin' ahahall warm! An amused giggle riddled her words, bringing one finger teasingly up the edge of your crack, to the top where it circled a few times before dragging itself back down to touch your thighs. All that time, her right hand's thumb and pinkie both ran up their own side of your balls and back down, and once they met at the bottom they pulled away to let the other three fingers dance back and forth down the top of your erection. My little blushy face embarrassed by his tickle spots, is he?

Justinian:
Hehehehhehehhehehhhehehhheheheheh yes... It tickles terribly and I just giggle helplessly into her cleavage

Theodora:
No need to worry, little guy! Her voice took a dip for the babytalk again. I love all your widdle tickle spots juss da way dey aaarre!! The lightest of touches ran up and down the right side of your balls, brushing against your thigh too but concentrating on your sack. Your ass got a nice playful squeezing, her middle finger digging a little deeper than the rest and getting dangerously close to the core...

Justinian:
Heheheehheeehehehe AH! NO! I yelp as the middle finger touches, as if gravely afraid of something

Theodora:
Oohohohooo!!! Jumpy little one, aren't ya? Is there treasure in the Backside Cave? Said as if referencing a fantasy fairy tale! Is the little soldier gonna have to go in to find the gold? Anticipation built slowly in her voice, that one finger wiggling its way around your hole instead of closer to it. Her right middle finger dipped beneath your balls, brushing side to side against the seam before inching towards that skin patch between your balls and her other middle finger.

Justinian:
I look up at you pleadingly, my eyes begging you not to tickle me there. I am sure Melinda is enjoying watching me at your mercy

Theodora:
As if on cue with your thoughts, Melinda spoke up. You know, if you don't fess up and say why you were back there, Charms could keep this up for hours on end, if not all day. Even though her voice was serious, there was definite amusement evident in the way she spoke. Charms pulled her elbows in, pressing them to your front and back as if hugging you with them, leaning her cheek up against you and nodding. Mhm, I can do this aaaaaaaaallllll daaaayyyyy, little buddy! Mister Pricey Bubba! Both middle fingers wiggled teasingly right where they were, almost honing in on your puckered hole.

Justinian:
No... No... I just can't... Absolute terror comes over me. My bottom trembles and jumps nervously

Theodora:
Sure you can, honey. Remember, we're not here to hurt you, only help you. Said as a word of caution, like a mother warning her child before kissing them and letting them play outside. In fact, Charms decided to kiss you on the top of your head...one long, lippy kiss, like she was scared for him if he didn't say anything. Each hand's index finger pulsated up next to their neighbors, jiggling both ass cheeks as well as ball sack.

Justinian:
NO! I scream like I am throwing a tantrum

Theodora:
Oh, but yes!! Ignoring the tantrum, her right middle and index fingers find it appropriate to drag up against your perineum so softly, continuing skin contact over the little wrinkly parts connecting to the seam of your sack, slowly dragging the straight line all the way up. The other hand was still cupping your ass and vibrating next to its hole.

Justinian:
Hehehhehehehehhe I won't... I brace myself for the worst torture I could ever have to endure

Theodora:
Why are you so damn stubborn for us, but you tell those jerks in the alleys everything! Melinda's voice almost rattled the entire room... CHARMS! Control yourself! Her eyes closed even though you couldn't see, and both of her arms wrapped around your body, her right leg curling around yours and pressing her thighs and entire front against you. Her body trembled a little. You've got to help us out...we're trying to save you, Pricey honey...

Justinian:
...no... I grit my teeth and await the inevitable order from Melinda

Theodora:
We're really doing it for your own good, Price. We heard the man at the party declare war against you. He's too good... She genuinely sounded worried. Charms squeezed you a little harder before relaxing enough to not eventually suffocate you. Both hands immediately shot back down. Her right hand went right for the bottom of your balls, left hand starting at the top of your crack again and dancing down the center, sticking to your body as opposed to trailing along your cheeks.

Justinian:
heheheeheeheheeh I'll never teehehehheehllll

Theodora:
Well then, if you're gonna be naughty... There was an air of half-hurt in her voice...the other half was almost amused. Both of her hands moved downward, honing in on one spot... ...then I have to go and hunt for treasure without you...

Justinian:
I swallow hard and brace myself

Theodora:
I really thought you'd like to go hunting with me, Feisty Pricey... One single finger creeping ever so slowly closer, only inches away by now...

Justinian:
My lips curl into a forced grin and I squeeze my eyes shut

Theodora:
I thought you LIKED hunting! What happened, little guy? Lose your passion and gain a death wish, honey face? At random, her left hand's finger jumped the inch or two gap from where it was to graze the puckered skin of your asshole itself, brushing against it with feather-light touches.

Justinian:
EHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The reaction is immediate as I completely lose it

Theodora:
OhohohohoHOOO!!! We have found a Laugh Button, have we? Her finger stops, but hovers close as her right hand's middle finger does the exact same thing to your perineum. Willing to talk yet, sweetheart?

Justinian:
NOHOHHOHOOHHOHOOHHOHOHO HAAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Theodora:
Laughs with you, just from your reaction! You mean this isn't a Laugh Button!? That finger skimmed over your hole again, giving a few more light touches before softly dragging over it, heading backwards. Maybe it's broken...

Justinian:
Hot jets of semen spray upwards from my throbbing cock. I feel like I may pass out. OKAYOKAYOKAY!!!!

Theodora:
Her finger backs away again, eyes widening as she watches your cum shoot out. Woo! You had a build-up, didn't you honey? Alright, now do tell.

Justinian:
Mendoza. I was supposed to kill Mendoza...

Theodora:
Melinda chuckled over the speaker as Charms warmly hugged you again, crossing her ankles between yours and wrapping her arms around your torso, rubbing your back and sides calmly, cooing. Melinda's affirmation ran clear. Thank you, Mister Price. As soon as Charms is finished cuddling, you may leave. You won't have to worry about any of them any longer. And I will be by your place very soon for that hundred dollars...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back