• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tam And Tammy FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
(Co-written with Neurotik)

Jill: *In the middle of the night, when all the lights in your residence have gone out, the silhouette of a head with crazy hair slowly slides into your bedroom window to see if you were in bed asleep. The outline shifted, nodded, then disappeared. Sleeping gas drifted in silently through the cracked window. The front door barely made any sound at all, quiet footsteps sneaking in and peeking around the bedroom doorway. Two big bodies crept in with dark clothes and bright clown masks, one grabbing you softly and slick like a mother with her sleeping child to transfer. They both hotfooted out of there and laid you out in the back of their van on a very soft mattress. Before too long, the van stopped and they carried you from there to a huge bright big-top tent, where they posted you up on a very small table that only held half of your upper body and half of your hips...your limbs were strapped up by velvet cloaked ropes, splaying and dangling your extremities like a puppet. Your head rested on a separate padded headrest. The two clowns stayed there, watching you, knowing you'd awaken any moment.*

Jack: *My eyelids start to flutter as I awaken, a bit groggy. My eye's immediately shoot open when I realize that I am certainly not in Kansas anymore, so to speak. I look around the inside of the bright tent and at the two curvy and silly looking women before me. Doesn't take me long to realize that I can't move, and that I am naked with the exception of my boxer shorts. My toes and fingers curl nervously as I test my bonds to no avail.* Who are you!? What the fuck is this?

Jill: Heeheeheeheeheehee!!! *Fast laughter comes from one clown girl, the one to your left in the dark green and yellow jumpsuit and brighter green and blue mask. The other clown in the dark red and purple jumpsuit and brighter red and blue mask silently holds her stomach and points, slapping her knee like she's having a silent riot! The silent clown pulls her mask off, showing that her face paint matched the mask, and let out a high-pitched giggle when she pointed at you.* Hehehehe! Wouldn't you like to know. Buster! *She play punched your foot, and exclaimed...* Right in the ball! Ooooh! You just wait! Hehehehehe!!! *The other clown decided to let her red and purple friend continue for a bit, only contributing by way of her fast laughter at all that happened. She leaned over on a set of crazy colored blocks behind her that looked like they should have moved, but they didn't.

Jack: *I stare nervously at the two giggly clowns, wondering what devious intention they could possibly be hiding in their somewhat sinister laughter* What do you want?

Jill: *They both stopped their giggling for an instant and silently stared at you...then the one with her mask still in tact started giggling again, while the other lady unzipped her form-fitting jumpsuit and tossed it aside. Her corset and tutu were the same red and purple as her jumpsuit, only a bit brighter and with orange polka-dots all over it...including her slightly bigger than natural shoes. Her gloves were orange and crushed velvet, and were soon wrapped around her own torso as she joined in the giggling.* What do we want? Hmm...what do we want... *She slowly walked around your helpless body hugging herself, starting up your right side. By the time she was on the left side of your head, she turned to face you and bent over so that her face was mere inches from yours.* I'm on good authority that you've been misbehaving, young man.... *She straightened out and giggled again, skipping down your left side and randomly flicking a finger against your left arch a few times, quickly.* Bad boy. Hehehehe!

Jack: Mmmh! *A quick, surprised grunt emits from my mouth before I purse my lips shut, trying to appear calm as the quick tickle caused my toes on my left arch to wiggle slightly.* I don't know what you are talking about. Let me go.

Jill: *The clown still in her jumpsuit let full laughter burst forth with your reaction, eventually having to pull her mask off to breathe. Her face was also painted, bright green and blue just like her mask. She still said nothing, but did extend a purple-gloved hand out towards your left foot, wiggling her fingers towards your toes but not against them. The other clown continued to skip as she made another lap around your body, reaching out around your waist and letting her jumpy fingers dance up your side to the top of your ribs...* That's not what I heeaaarrd! *She pulled her hand back just before reaching your armpit, and continued to skip.* I heard you've been a very... *Her voice softened as she came around to the left side of your head again, leaning in dangerously close and saying almost seductively...while her fingertips wiggled against the back of your neck lightly.* Veerrryyy naughty little boy.....

Jack: *I have to fight the urge to giggle when the fingers tickle at my ribs, but I am able to. The clown at my feet makes me nervous though as I watch her wiggling fingers.* I haven't done anything wrong I swear, and you are wasting your time. *I hope I sound sure of myself.*

Jill: Hahahahaha, think again wait... *She had started skipping again but stopped when she heard that, and turned to face you again. By this time she was directly between your feet.* Wasting MY time? I have ALL the time in the WORLD, boy!!! *By "ALL," both of her hands had started lightly tracing velvet fingers from between your toes over your soles and down your arches, both of them. Those fingers danced down there at the base of your arches just as they did going up your ribs, the girl almost cackling up at you. The other clown stood up and walked over to your face, unzipping her jumpsuit ever so slowly, revealing looots of cleavage that was framed in purple and green. Her voice was naturally huskier than the orange-gloved clown, and almost as high-pitched. She looked you directly in the eyes, her golden eyes sparkling.* What are you talking about, there? We have plenty of time.

Jack: *I bite the inside of my lip once the fingers start their work. When the second clown comes up behind me and give me a view of her wonderful chest, I feel my cock twitch briefly. I don't giggle or even smile yet, but my toes begin to wiggle once certain small spots are touched.*

Jill: Hehehehehe ooo000OOoooh, we have wiggling! Wigguhly pigguhlies twying to get awaayyys! *The clown's voice at your feet gets playful as her hands adjust every time she sees your toes move, pulling back until she's scratching up against the spots where those toes wiggled most, giggling up at you. The clown with the cleavage smirks, her already wide grin growing even wider listening to her friend's verbal teasing. Her head topples over to one side, purple and green hair falling against her face on one side and over her shoulder on the other. She got close to your ear, almost whispering to you.* I know your secrets, boy...oooh, I know you've been a bad, bad...very bad boy recently... *Her own crushed velvet fingers made like a mini person and touched down behind and below your armpit, walking essentially up your body to your chest, where it "looked" at you and "waved."*

Jack: *How I can speak without giggling is beyond me but the second clown's fingers tweak my curiosity.* Wh-what iss that? *Under my toes and against my insteps have my toes wiggling to most, but I swear to myself I will not give in to these two crazy clowns.*

Jill: Hoohohohohoooo!!! He's a tough nut to crack! What a wittle soldieur boowayy he iiyuuss! *That high voice started to baby talk as her fingers scritched and scratched under your toes, both hands going at both feet in the same area at the same time even though all 8 of her fingers danced differently.* Mister uncrackable gonna hold out on uuussss!!! *The clown by your head made her hand signal "one moment" before she unzipped the rest of her jumpsuit and let it fall, showing off a very low-necked corset and short fuzzy skirt, both purple and green with yellow polka-dots all over. That same hand resumed it's human-like posture atop your chest, right next to your left nipple.* It's my little helper. Say hello, little helper! *Her hand waved again as she smiled brightly.

Jack: *Seeing her in that corset made my cock begin to rise a little as the tickling at my feet was becoming harder and harder to ignore. I decide that the only way to put my feet and her fingers out of my mind is to humor the other clown and her "helper"* Is thahat so? *The verbal teases from the first clown at my feet make my feet wiggle around, trying to escape her fingers.

Jill: Heeheeheeheeheehee... *The deepest, most sickly amused chuckle she'd probably ever give, there... *His feet can't handle much mooo-ooore! Wittle pigguhlies wanting to laugh all the way home! I can feeeeeel it! *Those fingers were slowing down some under your toes, but with the drawn out "feeeel" expression, they jumped up all of a sudden to drag around along your insteps...and she let out more higher-pitched giggling like before. Meanwhile, the other girl with the little helper had made her hand start dancing, like an actual person dancing on your chest, so close to your nipple.* Yes, that IS so! So, I'm about to ask you a series of questions, in the hopes that you won't lie to me. *Her face went all pouty, red lips puckering sadly and big red eyebrows furrowing, seeming to smear her blue eye patches to further convey a sad question. She sorta shrugged her shoulders forward, pushing her breasts together as her husky voice went all baby-talk.* You wouldn't wanna lie to wittle ol' me, would ya?

Jack: *I get even more nervous then before with how close her "helper" is to my nipple and the first clown is absolutely right, when her fingers hit my insteps a my lips begin to curl a little bit, but I am able to bring them back down. I keep concentrating on the second clown and try my best to answer her question without laughing* No-ho I woulddn't. *My lips quickly purse shut again.

Jill: *The close clown's entire face almost immediately softened and brightened up with a pleased and highly amused smile, looking over your face with her golden eyes. Her little helper did the running man on your chest. Her voice cheered right up, turning back into a playful little clown girl who pretended to be a slightly corny announcer.* Aaaaalrighty then, buster buddy! Let's begin! This Game of Truths is brought to you by Tam and Tammy Tee-Wickler, the Daancing Finger Cloooowns! *Before she could say anything else, the other clown by your feet let her hands dance their way up your legs as she walked between them towards you. She only walked up to your knees, but her hands danced -- splayed out and spider-walking -- all the way up both legs from your insteps to your hips and up to the bottom of your ribs...which was far enough to press her chest against your groin, the soft velvet cups of her corset giving a little to the pressure. She exclaimed all the way up, and explained with pep while she was there.* Yaaaaay!!! Now, the first question will be a rather easy one, to get you used to the game. Kay?

Jack: AH! *I yelled out and my whole body squirmed involuntarily as her fingers danced up my body, stopping under my ribs. My now erect cock nestling between her covered breasts as she rested them against it. My cheeks flush a little bit at how my resolve had briefly been broken but I purse my lips back together, determined not to let it happen again. All the interrogating second clown gets is a quick and steady...* Kay.

Jill: *They both looked at each other briefly and giggled, the clown against your erection looking down at it and smiling.* OOoooh, we have a willing candidate! How exciting! *They both giggled again, that orange-gloved clown's hands dancing back down to your hips, where they slowly and lightly dragged along your skin, up and down the sides of your abs first, just like an idle passing. The clown with the little helper took a deep breath and happily sighed.* Alright, first question.... *Her face twisted in anticipation, giggling beside herself.* Which of us is Tam and which is Tammy? *They both tried stifling their laughter, and barely succeeded...a little peep here and there was all that slipped.*

Jack: *My tummy muscles twitch involuntarily as the orange-gloved clown's fingers drag along it. I hear the other clown's question and my face goes white. How could I possibly know that? Whether the orange-gloved clown meant to or not, her pinky finger grazes a magic spot near my side, causing my lips to start to curl again and a brief squirm. I straighten my face back and am able to regain control of myself. I look back up at the clown who asked the impossible question.* Um You're Tahammy?

Jill: *Their smiles grew almost impossibly wide as they looked at each other, the orange-gloved clown's silver eyes twinkling as much as the purple-gloved clown's gold eyes twinkled back. They both looked up at your face, the little helper standing akimbo next to your nipple...before breaking out in the cabbage patch dance.* Yooooouu're absolutely correeeeect!!! *Tammy's announcer voice came back in happily, her free hand sneaking up without warning to wiggle the ends of her first two fingers up into your left armpit. Tam's orange fingers went up once directly after feeling you squirm, every finger tracing the same line it did on their way down. She exclaimed,* Very good, buster! Hey Tammy, give mister good-luck a harder question!

Jack: *I feel relieved until the fingers wiggle under my arms causing me to jump. Then Tam's finger's stroking the soft spot again and again make my lips curl again, this time I can't bring them back down. Every few seconds, my body trembles a little, as if a giggle is fighting to get out. I begin to dread the next question.*

Jill: Hehehehehehehe!! *Tammy's fast giggles fill the air as she figures out what question to ask this time. Tam's hands move out a little so that the next pass has her pinkie and ring fingers grazing that spot on your side.* Alright, alright, alright I got it. Why isn't she called Tammy, too? Or even Tammy Two? *The hand in your armpit came up, all but her index and middle finger fisted up to show the number two. Those extended fingers did the quote marks curl, but they didn't mean to express any quotations. They repeated that curl closer and closer to your armpit with each second that passed after she stopped speaking, Tam's hands coming back down that same track on your sides as her chest presses up against your boxer-covered erection a little more, her face having settled down from the smiles earlier but growing back into those smiles now.*

Jack: *Panic overwhelms me as the curling fingers get closer and closer to my very ticklish underarm. Tam's finger's making me tremble even more now. I do the only thing I can do.* Hohow am I suhuhupposed to know thahat?

Jill: *Tam and Tammy both giggle together again, both looking at you while they did. Tammy's two curling fingers got dangerously close to your armpit within a blink, but slowly moved back to where they were in mid-air, all while she said* Aaawe, you can guess, right? *Tam's hands spread out a little more, adding her middle fingers to the tormenting trio that were dragging up and down your sides torturously slow, her pinkies wiggling a bit as they glide back up to your ribs.* Come on, don't be a spoiled sport... *She let her breasts slide up your groin as she stretched her body some when her fingers were up there by your ribs. Tammy's little helper stood with its "hands" on its "hips" again, "looking" directly at you.*

Jack: *Not laughing is damn near impossible. My skinny frame is squirming from left to right with each pass of Tam's fingers. The smile on my face is even wider now, starting to show just a little bit of my teeth. I know if I answer, I won't be able to keep the giggles from slipping out. My cock is so hard that the tip is poking out a little from inside my underwear. All I can think to do is nod my head "no"*

Jill: *Tam purred as soon as she saw the tip of your cock peek out of your boxers, but didn't touch it with anything but her chest...not yet. She continued her three fingered assault on your sides, giggling with your wiggling and sliding her breasts back down your erection while her hands danced back down your sides. This brought your boxers down some to expose more of your shaft. Tammy's little helper "shook its head" and "kicked" your nipple HARD. Tammy sympathized...* Aaaaw...I guess I couldn't have expected you to know that, but I was just showing you what happened when you got an answer wrong, or lied to me. Got it? Are we squared away and ready to roll? *Her voice got higher as she asked, as if you were a child being asked the same questions.*

Jack: Mhph! *I groan at the assault to my nipple but that isn't the most interesting sound I make as then when the fingers reach my sides again, a quick giggle is muffled by my pursed lips. Hmhmhmhm... Embarrassed at my aroused state, I simply nod "yes"*

Jill: Hahahahahahaallrighty theeennnn, let's start the gaaame!! *Tammy shouted while Tam's hands let all 5 fingers do a quickstep on each of your sides, up and down...and she sang the theme song, which her fingers promptly danced to.* Up and down the secret trail of laughter, comin' round are two funtastic clowns who started it aaaaaaaaalllll!!! *Jazz hands down your sides.* Tammy and Tam Tee-Wickle! *They both giggle, and with no warning at all Tam's hands switched to horizontal lines across your tummy starting at the top, just under your ribs. Slow, idle passes again. Her breasts sandwiched your erection, dozens of tiny velvet strands licking at the base of your shaft just as slowly as those gloves moved. Tammy spoke.* Alright, Buster! So, your first question. *Tam poked at the side of your cock's head with a vocal "Ding!" sound. Tammy continued.* Where were you going when you left your house two nights ago? *Tam vocalized the ticking of a clock while the little helper shook its "hips" back and forth to the time."*

Jack: *Half way through the theme song, Tam's fingers break me.* HEhehehehehehehehHEeHHEHeheheEHhehe *My giggling doesn't stop once her fingers pass over the top of my tummy.* HEhehehhehehehhehehehehehhHEHhehehehe. *I hear her question and start to panic. Could they know? No way, I think to myself.* I wahahahahahas returning mohohohohhohhohvies.

Jill: *Both girls joined you in the giggling, making it sound like it was echoing all over the place! The little helper kicked your nipple again but not quite as hard, Tammy's curling fingers immediately digging into your armpit and not stopping until she stopped talking.* Oh come now, you know that's not what I meant! Minus the movies, where did you go!?

Jack: AH! *This time the helper's kick tickled more than it hurt and my giggles got a bit louder once the curling fingers began to prey on my underarm.* HAEahehHeaHEHHAEhaehAEHehAEhEhaHEHeahEhAE *I decided it would be best to tell the truth* I wehehehehehent to scooohohohohohohorre some pohohohohohohotttt! *I kept laughing as the girls both tickled*

Jill: *They both giggled with you until you unleashed the truth. Their eyes both got wide in exaggeration, Tammy matching the voice with the face.* POHOHOHOHOHOTT? POOoooOOOT!??! POT!? You went and got... *She overacted a gulp.* POT!? How could you!? Tam! *Hearing her name with that response, Tam poised her mouth over the tip of your cock and spit on your skin, immediately letting her face sink down as far as it would go, her lips stopping almost two inches away from your hips before she pulled back up and bobbed a couple more times. At the same time, her hands came down and scratched at your tummy from the center out to your sides, stopping on any and every spot that makes you squirm and laugh and not stopping her bobbing until she's hit every single secret spot from your belly button to the table. Then, and only then, did she pull back up and look at your glistening cock, catching her breath and giggling. All the while, Tammy spoke to you, sometimes getting sarcastic.* You couldn't have only been going out for pot, now! Movies and pot...oooh, what a law breaker! NEXT QUESTION, what else did you do while you were out to make you such a naughty little boy?

Jack: BWAHAHAHHAHAHehhAHEHAHEhaehhehEAAEHAHEhAEhAEHHAhAH EAhae NOhOhohohHOhoOHohOHohOhOHOhHOoh! *I laughed as my tender tummy was tickled but moaned here and there in pleasure from the wonderful sensations on my cock.* Oohohohohohohkaaahahahahyyyy! I keyed my ehehehehhehehehxes cahahahahhahahhahahahhar! *I cry out, finally telling the truth.*

Jill: Oooohhh mmyyyyy.... *Tam did one of those inhaling hisses, purring as she looked up at your face again. She brushed her breasts one at a time against your cock, moving the velvet of her corset aside to reveal her perky tits with their hard nipples. Tammy sounded slightly disappointed while still looking pleased.* You ARE a bad boy, aren't you? Mmm....well then, next question. What did she do to prompt you to destroy her uh...ahem, beautiful...paint job? *She didn't sound so convinced in the beauty of it, but her voice remained peppy, and they both sure seemed aroused by the mention of marking it up. Tam's tits sandwiched your slick erection again, this time skin on skin, her nipples purposely rubbing against your hip on each side. Tammy's fingers had left your armpit alone, and her little helper was dancing again, doing a sort of can-can dance.*

Jack: *I stopped to catch my breath now that there was a break from the tickling. I moaned a little and a faint chuckle slipped out as I felt the nipples tickle my hips.* Not that it's any of your business but it's because she's a fucking bitch. My money paid for that damn car in the first place and she wanted to be a whore. So, she deserved every scratch. *I glanced at Tammy's hand as it danced.*

Jill: Oooh, in that case, good job! *Tammy cackled as both of her hands attacked both of your armpits at the same time as both of Tam's hands moved down to your thighs, just past your boxers. They danced against your thighs all the way up your boxers and past your package, until her hands stuck out of the waist band and scratched 8 fingers along that line across your hips where your waist band was. Back and forth like Kit's front light. Her lips teasingly pressed against your cock's tip, kissing it lightly and leaving a trail of kisses down the underside of your shaft while her fingers do a jive. Tammy's fingers wiggled and writhed in the pits under your arms, playing in the hair there with giggles trapeezing around.*

Jack: AHAHAHahhhAHEHAHEHEHHAEheaEHaHEhaHehaehAHehaehAEHh eheahEAhhe *I laughed hysterically and began to bounce up and down on my butt as my pits and hips were so playfully teased. My face grew red with laughter as the two clowns tickled and tickled and tickled...* HAhehEAhAEHEHEHahAEhAHEHAHhHEheh HEhAHahehehAHehaHEhAehAHEAHhEhEe aHEHAEHAEhAEhaEhahAEHAEhAEAE

Jill: *Seeing your reactions and bouncing, Tam opened her mouth and let you fuck it, not even slowing down her finger jiving along your pant line. She purred to vibrate your shaft half the time it was between those green lips on her painted face. Tammy's hands didn't slow either, and she giggled and sang a little about it.* One more question to gooo and my helpers are dancing in armpit hairs! This game, so well it goooes, with the craziest hostesses Tammy and Tam!! *So playfully she sang, all twenty fingers of theirs doing the jive to Tammy's upbeat song!*

Jack: EHAHEAHEHAehHAEHAEhAEHAHEhAEhAE eHAheAHEHAEhAhAHhE eHAEHEAHEhEhAEHHAEHHAHAehAHe aHEaeHhAEHAHEHEh ehAHAHAHEHAEHAEhAEhAEhaEhAEhAEH *All I can do is laugh as the relentless tickling brings such forced mirth from my lips and the singing secretly driving me mad. I thank my lucky stars that these two evil ticklers have not discovered my most ticklish areas as I brace myself for the last question.* NoHoHOhoHoHOhoohOHohOH More TEHhEheHEheHEHHEhEhAaAsing!!! AHEHHAEhEAhAHahaHehaehae heaaHEhaEhahahehAEHAhAhHEAHAE

Jill: Awe but nnooooo!!! *Tammy rang out right next to your face, having backed up a little in order to effectively get both of your underarms. Tam's head sank all the way down your shaft whenever you stopped bouncing, her nose hitting your pelvis between her wrists. Her fingers only slowed down a little and ducked under your boxers, dragging idly along next to your balls. Tammy licked your left nipple before nibbling on it lightly, laughing and nibbling for a moment before backing her face away. The hand in your left armpit stopped, as it had gotten more attention than your right. Tammy moved closer to your right side, ending up standing almost directly past your face. At the level you were restrained, your head now was just above Tammy's hip level, the fuzz on her skirt brushing against your face every now and then. She smelled aroused...and her little helper made another appearance next to your right nipple.* Otays otays, one final question for ya! Are you ready for it, huh?

Jack: EHhehEhehaehhaehehehehehehEHHEhe YEhehehehehHEHEheheHssss *My giggles became higher pitched and, though I hate to admit it, a little girlish as I felt Tam's fingers dragging near my balls, one of my two most ticklish spots. The fuzz on Tammy's skirt tickling my nose didn't help matters. The playful and silly antics of the clowns were killing my resolve.*

Jill: Hoohoohoohaahaahahaahaahoooohaaaaa!!!! YAAAYYY We're really getting to him, Tams!!! *Tammy excitedly exclaimed to her clown sister, who pulled back with a pop and joined in.* YAAAaaaayyy!! Our wittle soljur's forces are bweaking uuuhhhp! *Tam's fingers danced a little faster for the moment she said that, grazing against the side of your balls as they so slowly made their way down to the bottom of your sack. Her right hand shot down your left thigh and back up, but not up to where it was...no it went to the center of your inner thigh and ran up and down there, just to see...a finger or two would brush up on your ass cheek once in a while. Tammy's helper did a little boogie around your right nipple, her other hand doing the same dance in your armpit and down your ribs.* Alright, last question. Where did you head off to last night, aye buster boy? *They both giggled like school girls who found out a HUGE secret about their teacher.*

Jack: TEEEhehehehHeHhEHEheheheheeheHEHheeh *I giggled with giddy merriment as the fingertips stroked the side of my balls and Tammy's helper teased my nipple. Tam's fingertips tickled down my thigh and began climbing up... and then it happened! I felt a finger brush my ass cheek, deathly close to my other secret spot, And I let out a panicked yelp similar to the sound you might hear when a man steps into a cold pool and the water gets up to hips and the water touches... other areas. I giggled even more as they fingers went up and down, up an down. I found I was giggling too much to even answer Tammy's question.* HEheheheHEheheHeHehheHEHhhEheE ehhhehEHEhehhEhEE HEhEhEhEHEHEHEH

Jill: Haahahahahaha! *The two clown girls burst into gigglefits at your little yelp!* Omagawd Tams, I think you just turned our wittle soljur into a wittle hewpwess guuuwwwurrrl, aaawwwweees! *They shared another giggle, until Tammy finally spoke up.* Hahahahoohoohoo heheheheyyy he can't ahahahanswer, Tams! Slow dohohohown!! *Tammy kept up her own pace, and Tam slowed down just a little, but stayed where she was. Her velvet fingertips even grazed your cheek a few more times, one even being such a slow wriggly lick of her finger...upwards, towards your asshole but not dangerously close.* I'll repeat the question Only One More Time! *The little helper lightly "kicked" your right nipple with each of those last 4 words.* Whahahat were you doohohohoing last niiihihihihight, buster boy!? Where did you ggooooooo??? *Tam giggled again, both of her hands moving down to both of your thighs...but only one hand touching a cheek and when it does it does so slowly.*

Jack: HEhehEHEheheHeHEHehHEHEhHEHehehHEH EHEHEHEHEHeHEHEHEHeHehehHeHe hehEHEhEHHEHEhheHHHhE *My mind races in a panic. If that gentle, velvety finger touches my asshole, I am finished. It's bad enough the teasing on my inner thighs and my ass cheek. My cheeks flush even redder at Tammy's taunt. She is right. I have been reduced to a giddy, giggly mess. I try my hardest to answer the question.* I tohohohoohohoooook back the moohohohohoohohovies... bought pohohohohoooohohoohooht... and kehehehehehhehehehehhehehehyed my ehehehehhehehehhehxes cahahahahhahahaharrrrrr!

Jill: Oh nnoohohohohooo! *The little helper kicked your nipple hard!* Sweeheheeheheetheart....hahahaha!! *Tammy starts laughing close enough to uncontrollably that if she had been forced to talk at that moment, she couldn't, and would be thrown into uncontrollable mirth! Tams spoke after a moment of Tammy's laughter.* Oooh yeah! That answer hit Tammy in her funny bone!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! *That thought amused Tam enough enough to where she started laughing, too! Now both clown girls were laughing and their efforts considerably weakened...they were both trying to wiggle their fingers but their fingers suddenly seemed numb or dead...at least that's how they were moving now! It gave you just a little bit of a breather...but not a long one, as Tammy recouped first and said* Nonononono my dear buster boy. That was TWO nights ago! I'm talkin' about LAST NIGHT! HEEHEEHEEHEHEEE!!!! *Her whole expression changed to show an exaggerated sense of intense humor. Tams nuzzled up to your right thigh, her red and purple hair brushing lightly against your leg with some dipping under the right leg of your boxers. Both girls' hands regained their abilities and slowly started wiggling and dancing again right next to the spots where they stopped.*

Jack: *As the tickling resumed, so did my childish giggling. LAST night? I thought to myself. I didn't do shit. What answer could they possibly be looking for? I spent the night on my couch in front of the computer and gaming. What was wrong with that?* I Stahahahahhahhahahayyedd Hoohohohohohoohohoohohmmeee and Gahahahhahhahhahhahahhammmmedddd

Jill: *Tams giggled with the answer you gave, her hands coming closer and closer together against your thigh and just when you think they're gonna continue to your ass cheeks, they jump to your balls! Four on each hand concentrated on their own side of your gonads, while her thumbs both went to the seam in between, lightly tango dancing up and down that seam. Tammy giggled a little, but soon stopped, looking at you in a way that wasn't clear...her painted face looked happy, but something told you that beneath the paint, her face wasn't as happy. Before too long, both of Tammy's hands played in your right armpit as she baby-talked to you again, scrunching up her nose with a gigantic smile and shaking her head and everything! Her hair occasionally brushed against your arm or your ribs.* And wasn't that such a fun zombie killing game huuuhhh? Yes it WAS a fun zombie killing gaaame!!! There were at least three achievements you got! And you used your weapons ssooooo wweeeeellllllllllll!!!! *Her fingers reacted to her voice, pausing between sentences and wildly writhing when she drew out syllables.*

Jack: HEHEhehehahhahheheahheaheAHEHEHEAHEAHheAheheheh HEAAHEHHEAHEHEAEAHEHaHEehehheheHEHeah eaheaHEAHEAHEAHEHHEEHEHHEAeHAEH ehEAHEAHEHEHAEHeAHEAHeAheAheheaheAhEEAH *The verbal teasing and baby talk makes my giggles even happier and the tickling on my balls makes my cock twitch. These two have me like putty in their hands. The silly situation has me completely immersed. I even answer Tammy in my mirthful delirium.* Yehehehehehhehehehhsss it wahahahahhahahahsssss fuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhnnnnn...

Jill: Hehehehehe and who was a sexy little gamer in those green boxers? Yes buster boy, YOU were a sexy little gamer! Yes you were!!! Hehehe you really really really were!! *Tammy's voice keeps getting higher and squeakier as she kept talking, her purple velvet fingers still dancing in your right armpit, responding to what she says and how she says it, and stopping when she stops and starting again when she does. Tam felt that twitch in your cock and licked it from base to tip, her tongue flicking about just above the ridge of your head against the tip of your cock. Her fingers continued their dancing too, her pinkies dipping down to wiggle as close to your perineum as they could get without lifting your balls herself. Giving herself an idea, she leaned her face down and took your left nut into her mouth, sucking on it and pulling it up, giving her pinkies the room to extend down to just dust that sensitive swatch of skin.*

Jack: HHEhheEHHEeehEhHEehheehEHheheEHHEehheHEHEehEeEHehE heheEHEh NO! *Another girlish squeal as Tam's fingers get ever so much closer to my asshole and dance on my perineum. As soon as the yelp is released, I immediately regret it. Surely by now, Tam has guessed where my ticklishness peaks. The fact that it's her pinkies, the smallest and surely gentlest fingers she has, makes me worry even more. I continue my ticklish laughter, hoping I will be okay.* HEheHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEhEHEHeHEHheheheHEH

Jill: Haaahahahahahahahahaaa!!! *Tammy enjoys your yelps and squeals, and gets one more idea. She brings out her announcer voice again.* OoOOooohh-KAAAaayy, now it's time for the booonuuus rooouuuund! *Her voice came back.* Hahaha. Get it? Bone Us Round? Hahaha. Okay, last question of the night buster boy! You better be paying attention because this is for ALL THE COOKIES! Here it is, ol buddy ol pal... *Tam's velvet covered pinkies dipped for a blink of an instant to your asshole's end of that skin swatch, bringing her tits back up to either side of your cock and bouncing a little, making them bounce against you.* WHAAAaaaAAAT would you do to these two lloooovvvely clown girls if you had the chaaaaance? *Tam giggled, then Tammy giggled, then they both stopped...before giggling together.*

Jack: *The deadly pinkies have me right on the edge as I feel the soft breasts surround my pulsing cock.* I Would fuuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuckkkkk youuu bohohohohohoohth! *The pinkies bring more frantic and gleeful giggles as they quickly touch near that sacred spot* I woohohohohoohohouulllddd Fuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuck Yohoohohohoohohohohohohuuuuu!

Jill: Mmmm....but would you fuck us? *Tammy winked at you and lowered your headrest enough to give you a nice fresh whiff of her wet pussy when she turned her hips towards you. Tam spoke excitedly.* Wow Tammy, BusterBoy here wants to fuck us! What an excellent prize for only getting TWO out of...uh...well more than five possible kicks to the nipple! *One of Tammy's hands left your armpit to lift her skirt, revealing no underwear on her shaven snatch and the green and purple stripey garter belt holding up her green and yellow stripey stockings. She got closer and straddled your face, lightly wiggling each hand's fingers against each of your armpits. Tam pulled your boxers down before lowering your table and ropes enough to end the craning of your neck and straddle your cock...giving enough room for your tip to touch her bare pussy lips but not penetrate. She rocked her hips forward and back, squatting just enough to tease the head of your cock.*

Jack: HEhehEHEHHEHEHhehHEhEHHEHEH mHMmhhmHMhmMHhmmhMHhmmh *My giggles muffle into Tammy's crotch as my tongue quickly finds her clit and laps at it like a cat with milk. At the same time, I moan in frustration as I feel slick pussy against the head of my achingly stiff member. I don't know how she expects me to answer. I don't like to talk with my mouth full.*

Jill: *Tam giggled and sat her slick slit straight down all the way until her pelvis met yours, lifted her chin to the top of the tent and moaned, her legs already shaking a little. She leaned forward, her hips rotating against you as she rested her hands just under your nipples, and half-assed an attempt to let her fingers dance down your ribs and sides as she straightened back up and started to bounce. Tammy rocked her hips, moving her wet mound back and forth against your lapping tongue, cooing when you hit it right on the button and leaning into that for a moment. Her hands came forward a little, brushing against Tams hands before they moved south, and moving north enough to feel your nipples through her gloves. Her fingers brushed against those nubs, back and forth a few times before pinching them and tugging them outwards a little and letting them slip from her grip. Though you might not see it, she pulled her breasts loose from her corset and pinched her own nipples for a moment.*

Jack: *Moans of erotic ecstasy intersperse with ticklish giggles as I arch my neck up just enough to trap Tammy's swollen clit between my soft vibrating lips and my tongue begins to exploit it without mercy. At the same time, Tam's fingers tickling me keeps me right on the edge of orgasm, but not cumming yet. I thrust inside of her, trying to the best of my ability to match the rhythm of her hips for maximum pleasure on her part.*

Jill: *Both girls are moaning now, Tammy taking hold of your nips again and rolling them between thumb-and-forefingers to match her vocalizations. Tam's jaw slackens and eyes close, matching up rhythm pretty damn well with you. She leans back to get some g-spot action, propping her hands against your legs and tossing her head back. The angle makes the very ends of her hair slap against everything from your balls to your ass cheeks. Feeling it hit her own ass, she straightened up just a little and grabbed a good hand full of her hair with each hand, arching her body almost unnaturally but enough to let her paint on your balls and cheeks with that hair of hers.* Ohhh you dirty naughty clown fucker yoohohohohoouu!!

Jack: MMMMMMMHMHMHMHMHMMHMHHMHM! *My muffled giggles are much more frantic now as the hair tickles my balls and my ass cheeks. I instinctively clench my ass cheeks together to keep the hair at a distance and continue to tease Tammy's clit while fucking Tam for all I am worth. The teasing on my nipples feels incredible as well.*

Jill: *Tammy moaned nice and loud at the vibrations from your giggling, her hands suddenly switching to scratch and dance at both of your armpits at once. The only way Tam knew you had clenched your cheeks was by a few strands of her hair being caught between them...and she wanted them back! The hand with all of the hair it had let it all go and reached back, spreading your cheeks like she'd spread her lips with one hand, using first and middle fingers to pry them apart. Among the bouncing and thrusting, her hand "slipped" and some of that hair brushed against your asshole once or twice just when she let out a good loud moan and froze her pelvic position, letting your thrusts hit that same spot over and over again and making her moan more.*

Jack: MMMMMMMMMMHHMMHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM! *I yelp again among giggles as neither of them can see how wide my eyes just became. The few quick touches on my asshole made me jump and buck hard into Tam's pussy and my loud tone had to easily have rattled Tammy as my tongue pressed up against her womanhood. Please, anything but that, I think to myself. I will be kaput.*

Jill: OOOooohohOHH FUCK!!! Buusteerrr Booohhhyyyy.... *Tam moaned her nickname for you when you reacted so well, her legs spreading a little more and tightening her kegels as she went to brush her hair against your asshole a couple more times, giggling madly through her moans! Tammy clenched your nipples pretty hard and ran her labia against your tongue herself after that quake to her core, moaning her approval in all sorts of secret languages.*

Jack: *If my speaking voice had not been muffled at that point, both clowns would have heard a screeching "NOOOO" but all that came out was...* MMHHMHMHMHMMHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM MHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM MHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM! *I laughed hysterically into Tammy and bucked furiously into Tam. Both girls had to be getting the rides of their lives for all the squirming and verbal protests. I feared I may die of laughter.*

Jill: *They both heard the urgency of the scream, despite how it made Tammy's body shake from being so close to orgasm already. Her hips shuddered, riding your face like she'd never done it before and found out how fun it can be. Tam was moaning so loud she was almost screaming for release, making her bunch of hair flutter back and forth against your asshole as she figures out how sweet of a spot that is for you and what an amazing ride it turns you into! Her free hand resets, spreading your cheeks even wider and giving her hair more surface to paint!*

Jack: *I may as well be a human vibrator at this point. My whole body is shaking as these two painted ticklers ride me and tease my naked body thoroughly. My hips are moving so fast it must be a blur, and my screams of ticklishness hum magnificently into Tammy. I can only pray that they get off before I black out.*

Jill: *Neither clown wishes to get off of your body at the moment, even though both are so close to getting off in general. Tam almost loses control of herself, her moans sounding a little more animalistic as she is utterly speared repeatedly and at such a quick rate! She's soaking your cock and even a little bit of your hips, but she's not letting up yet. Her hand with the hair in it brushed up and down your ass crack around your hole and against your perineum. Tammy has curled her hands under your neck, or in your case around the back of your neck, and was holding your mouth up against her mound as it leaked sweet sugar-flavored clown drippings, so completely close to explosion that she almost couldn't stand it!*

Jack: HMHHMHMMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM HMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMM HHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM *I feel like my own orgasm isn't too far away as the tickling between my legs makes my cock throb in addition to making me laugh hysterically against my will. I shake my head rapidly back and forth, my tongue frantically licking here, there, and everywhere against Tammy while I continue thrusting powerfully into Tam*

Jill: Oh mother of FUCK yes BusterBoy! So fucking good!! *Tam can't help but express herself, her head tipped back so that she was shouting it to the top of their big top! Tammy shook with your head, moaning so loud as she humped your head and dripped even sweeter juices into your mouth and onto your face as it still shook. Tam was enduring such a beating but her quivering body begged for all that you could give and were giving her, her inner walls swelling with a threat to leak everywhere as she yelled at the striped tent wall behind her. She continued to brush her hair against your asshole, resetting her other cheek-spreading hand when she needed to.*

Jack: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMH! *I scream loudly into Tammy as I cum inside Tam, My whole body tensing up and I feel like I will pass out as I fill her up and find myself inadvertently blowing a raspberry against Tammy's clit. I cum for several seconds before my body begins to weaken.*

Jill: HOhoho FAHAhaauuuh...hahahahaha! Fuck! *Tammy was caught by surprise with that raspberry, forcing her entire body to shiver and her mound to throb against your face. Tam literally screams with the orgasm pounding its way through her now, feeling your explosion against her back wall. She had a double orgasm, the first not lasting too long, maybe a third of yours...but the continual geyser quickly draws out a second orgasm that lasted a few seconds after yours was finished. When hers slowly died down, she of course stopped bouncing on you and leaned forward while you're still inside her. Tammy also leaned forward, and the two clown girls huggled your still restrained body, cooing and panting against each other.* Holy...fuck...ahh...yes......that was....something else......entirely.....

Jack: *I gasp and shiver as my body lays weakened and shivering under both clown girls. I finally catch my breath and feel the throbbing of my cock begin to subside. My body still shakes a little though. Having trouble recovering from the explosive orgasm* No... more... tickling... please...

Jill: *Each clown was still trying to catch their breath as well, their hands barely able to lift an inch away from your skin before falling back against you. Tam gasps out a reply.* No....problem....Buster....... She took a few deep breaths. ......ahhh.....fuck.....

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back