• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Human Nature (f/f, fff/f)

PavlovsGod

The sound of the alarm clock startled Becky awake. Her bed was comfortable and she had no desire to leave it for anything short of a house fire. She pulled her covers up over her head in a futile attempt to drown out the sound of the air raid siren coming from atop her dresser. Defeated, she threw back her covers and let out an irritated sigh before getting up to turn off the wretched clock. She got dressed, deciding to wear a plain but seductive skirt and her black tank top that showed off her midriff enough to be sexy, but still classy. She threw on her flip-flops and hurried out of her dorm to meet Samantha for psychology class.

Becky and Samantha had been best friends for as long as either of them could remember. They had met the first day of second grade and had been attached at the hip ever since. Both of them being certain that they would be split up after high school, they couldn’t have been happier to find out that they had not only been accepted to the same college, but had the majority of their classes together as well.

“How is she still single?” Becky thought, as she took in Sam’s figure. Sam was the daughter of a marine. They had moved back to her father’s hometown when her father got out of the service. Exercising together had always been a way that her and her father had bonded, and it showed. Becky often found herself jealous of Sam’s athletic figure and her long blonde hair. She didn’t know that Sam often felt the same way about her, wishing she had Becky’s petite frame and brunette hair that she usually wore in a ponytail, but looked even better with it down, as she wore it today. Sam was wearing flip-flops, a pair of yoga pants and a low cut tee. They greeted each other, as they did every morning, and walked through the doors to Professor Sterling’s psychology class.

As they walked in the door, the first thing they noticed was two large wooden x-frames with what looked like restraints at each quadrant. “This class is going to be different.” Becky said to Sam as they took their seats.

“Right you are!” said Professor Sterling as he walked through the door. “I have a very special demonstration planned for today, but I’ll need two volunteers who are very close to each other. Samantha! Becky! Since I know you are both such good friends…and since you were both the last to arrive in my classroom today, how about volunteering?” Samantha and Becky exchanged a nervous look, but agreed.

They approached the front of the class and Professor Sterling guided them each to one of the x-frames and secured their arms and legs in the restraints. The girls gave each other a nervous look, unaware of what exactly this lesson was or what was the purpose of restraining them.

Professor Sterling went on to explain. “Today’s lesson is about human nature, looking out for number one. The saying goes, if you’re ever running from a bear, you don’t have to be faster than the bear; you just have to be faster than the people you’re with. It’s easy to say you would take a bullet for someone, but when it comes down to it, all that people really care about is survival. It’s just human nature to save yourself. Here we have two people that have been best friends for years. They say they would do anything for each other, and my experiment today will either prove them wrong or prove me wrong.”

The girls exchanged an anxious glance as the professor called two girls that were sitting in the front row, Sara and Ashley, to the front of the class and positioned one of them in front of each of the two friends. He held up a piece of paper with a single word scribbled on it and showed it to Becky and Samantha. “I want you ladies to remember this word. This is currently the most important word you have ever heard. Whatever you do, don’t forget it.”

Professor Sterling turned to rest of the class. “Ladies and gentleman, we have two hours left in today’s class.” He reached into his pocket and produced a small, blue stopwatch. “I have this watch set to count down from one hour. For the next hour, our volunteers will be tickled by Sara and Ashley.” Samantha and Becky began to protest and pull at their restraints, but to no avail. “Lesson number one, ladies” the professor said “never volunteer for something unless you know what you’re getting yourself into. Here’s how the game works: you will both be tickled simultaneously for one hour, but there’s hope. Remember that word I showed you?” The girls nodded. “That is your get out of jail free card. Either of you can say that word at any time throughout the hour and the tickling for you will cease immediately. Here’s the catch: only one of you can use that word. Whoever uses it first is safe, but however much time is left on your hour will be added on to your friends’ time, the person that was tickling you will join in to tickle your friend and you MUST join in and tickle your friend for the remainder of their time.”

Becky and Samantha looked at each other in horror, both of them wondering if they would be able to hold out for the entire hour or if one of them would break, forcing their friend to endure an unspeakable amount of torture on their behalf. No, of course they could hold out. Neither of them would be willing to put the other through that. Would they? “Now, let’s see how good of friends these two really are.” The professor said with a grin as he pushed the button to begin the countdown.

Becky’s raised arms caused her tank top to lift and expose her midriff, which Ashley took advantage of immediately. She began slowly dragging her nails across Becky’s stomach and sides. Becky tried to turn her torso to escape the assault on her bare skin, but quickly realized there was no way of fleeing from Ashley’s touch. She was doing a good job of fighting back her laughter until Ashley stopped merely dragging her fingers and began wiggling them, spidering her fingers all over Becky’s belly and sides. Becky lost what little composure she had and erupted into a fit of giggling.

Samantha closed her eyes as Sara approached her. “Mind over matter,” she repeated to herself in her head. The mantra had soon lost all meaning. She let out a squeal as Sara delivered a single poke to her ribcage, then to her stomach, then to her sides. Her squeals became a steady laugh as Sara began to poke all three areas in quick succession. After a couple of minutes, Sara stopped poking Samantha and began to pinch her sides, squeezing. She started off slow, but began to increase the speed of her attack with every passing second. Samantha laughed hysterically and thrashed against her restraints, but it was hopeless.

Only five minutes had passed since Professor Sterling had begun his countdown, but it seemed to the girls as though they had been trapped in an eternity that was hidden within the normal dimensions of time. Becky pleaded with Ashley as she placed her fingertips near her wrists and began slowly tracing down to the halfway point between her wrists and her elbows then back up to her wrists, then down to her elbows, then back to her wrists. Becky pulled against her restraints and begged Ashley not to do what she knew was coming as Ashley, with each pass, got closer and closer to Becky’s exposed underarm. By the time that Ashley had reached the middle of her triceps, Becky was on the verge of tears from sheer anticipation. Becky pleaded with her to go somewhere else, but her words were cut short as Ashley completed her final pass and began scribbling her fingers in Becky’s underarms, leaving her in a combined state of hysterical laughter and panicked screams.

Samantha was going crazy as Sara began squeezing her hips and working her way up Samantha’s sides to her ribcage and back down to her hips. Sara stopped for a second to allow Samantha to catch her breath, but the relief was short lived. Sara began to drag her fingernails slowly down Samantha’s thighs. She winced, but she was able to fight back the giggles that were slowly building inside of her. Sara saw this and began to squeeze the area right above Samantha’s knees. This caused Samantha to produce a laugh that she didn’t know that she possessed. This only went on for a few minutes but it seemed like forever. Samantha was more than relieved when the assault on her knees had ended, but her joy was short lived as she looked down to see Sara kneeling in front of her. “No! Please don’t!!!” Samantha begged as Sara began to remove her flip-flops. Samantha’s begging only seemed to make Sara more eager to inflict this punishment upon her. Sara looked up to meet Samantha’s pleading eyes with a smile as she pulled back her toes and slowly raked her fingernails from the heel of Samantha’s right sole to just underneath her toes. Samantha’s initial squeal had turned into a steady giggle as Sara had began drawing circles on the ball of her foot with a single fingernail; and, from there, gone to a maddening fit of laughter as her assailant began to scribble her nails all over her soles. Things didn’t get any easier when Sara had switched feet and repeated the attack on her left foot. Samantha didn’t know how long she had left to go, but she knew that she couldn’t take it anymore.

“Stop!” yelled Professor Sterling. Becky wasn’t sure why they were stopping, but she wasn’t one to question a good thing. Ashley had taken a liking to the reaction she got from tickling her underarms. She pretty much stayed there most of the time, occasionally moving her hands down to tickle Becky’s ribs or sides, but always going back to resume her attack on her bare underarms. “I’m sorry, Becky…I’m so sorry.” Samantha exclaimed in between breaths as Professor Sterling began to release her from her restraints. Becky felt all the color leave her face as the realization of what was happening dawned on her. Between her laughter and her panicked state of mind, she had tuned out the world around her and didn’t hear Samantha scream the word that would save herself, but condemn Becky.

Professor Sterling looked at his watch. “Congratulations, Samantha! You made it a whole fifteen minutes! The point of this exercise was to illustrate that, in stressful situations, it is only human nature to save yourself, regardless of the consequences or who they affect.” He turned to Becky and smiled. “Now since your ‘friend’ only lasted for fifteen minutes, it looks like you still have an hour and a half to go.” “Please!” Becky protested “You’ve made your point! You don’t have to keep going!” “Of course I do!” he retorted “What would be the point of illustrating that people will look out for themselves regardless of the consequences if there are no consequences? Plus, Ashley and Sara seem to be having a wonderful time and I wouldn’t dream of robbing them of that. Clock is set for an hour and a half…and…go!”

Time seemed to slow down for Becky as Sara and Samantha began walking towards her. Samantha had been her best friend since second grade. She didn’t think about her betrayal at this moment. All she could think about was how many tickle fights her and Sam had been in throughout the years, and how few of them she had actually won. Sam knew absolutely every spot on her body and exactly how to tickle them in a way that usually had Becky begging for some sort of salvation within minutes. Had it been Sam that was tickling her from the start, she would have had no choice but to save herself within minutes and force whatever unlucky soul was bound next to her to endure those cruel fingers in her stead. Now, as the two girls drew nearer, Becky could only think about how she would spend the next ninety minutes at the mercy of her best friend and two others.

Samantha was the first to make contact. She reached up just past the hemline of Becky’s skirt and started to lightly scribble her fingers on the bare skin of her inner thighs. Becky threw her head back and let out a loud belly laugh. Her laugh turned into a high-pitched shriek as Sara placed her mouth over her navel and began blowing raspberries. Through her screams she tried to beg Ashley not to remove her sandals, but her words were lost among a frenzy of helpless laughter, only made worse by Ashley allowing her fingers to dance freely over her exposed sole. Samantha and Ashley shared a look, each one knowing exactly what the other had in mind. Samantha and Ashley each kneeled down beside one leg, using one hand to tickle Becky’s helpless feet and the other to tickle her inner thighs. Occasionally they would take a second to let their hands wander to the spot directly behind her knees, causing a fit of laughter born anew. Sara had begun putting her hands to good use by squeezing her hips and sides. After a while, she let her fingers wander to her ribcage and began to massage her ribs. By this point, Becky was absolutely hysterical. The tears that had begun to form in her eyes were now flowing steadily down her cheeks. She tried to beg her professor to make it stop, but her words only erupted into more laughter as Sara’s fingers ventured into her underarms. Samantha and Ashley were now using one hand on her feet and using the other to squeeze right above her knees. Becky began to buck her hips violently to escape the torment. Soon her laughter became weaker and her vision started to blur. As the world around her began to fade into nothingness, she was brought back to reality by a familiar voice.

“Time!” the professor yelled. All the girls stopped tickling Becky and started to free her from her restraints. Sara delivered one final poke to her ribcage which caused her to jump and shoot Sara a glare that could be mistaken for nothing except pure venom. As she collapsed to the ground, Samantha put her hand on Becky’s back in an attempt to console her, but was pushed away.

Professor Sterling turned to face the class. “I hope you all learned something from today’s demonstration, because I expect everyone except for our four volunteers to turn in a three page essay detailing what they took away from this by Friday. Class dismissed.” Becky put her shoes back on, gathered her things, and hurried out of the room without saying a word.

Two weeks had passed since that day and Becky had still not spoken a word to Samantha. Finally, feeling like she couldn’t be away from the person she considered a sister any longer, Samantha approached Becky. “I understand you’re upset. I should’ve just taken it. I just can’t stand the thought of losing you as a friend over this. Is there anything I could possibly do to make it up?” Becky turned around and poked Samantha in the side, causing her to jump and squeal. “Oh, I think I might have a couple of ideas.” She replied with a sly grin.

THE END

This is awesome! I can't WAIT for the squeal (if you're making one) your stories make me want to make my stories 50% better!

great concept, well executed. A very fun read. looking forward to Beckys 'ideas'. great job keep writing

Really nice story and idea..was thinking of a slightly different scenerio..imagine when Samantha gave up what if the professor then said that Samantha would continue to be tickled instead of Becky..Samantha is definately more ticklish and if she couldnt bear one tickler how would she manage three..and Becky would be upset that Samantha gave up so she would be unmercifull in tickling Samantha..im so evil am i :)

I came very very close to doing that and decided not to at the last minute. I wasnt really sure if I would write a part 2, but after seeing how many views this one has (like 1,000 more than I thought it would get) and hearing feedback from those who have read the story, I almost feel like it would be unfair not to let Becky get a bit of revenge!

I came very very close to doing that and decided not to at the last minute. I wasnt really sure if I would write a part 2, but after seeing how many views this one has (like 1,000 more than I thought it would get) and hearing feedback from those who have read the story, I almost feel like it would be unfair not to let Becky get a bit of revenge!

Always write the story that you yourself would most want to read.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back