• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Minute Stories (come write some!)

Engel

Here's an idea I had that I thought could spark some creativity. Try writing a short story that could be read in one minute, and then post it here! I would be interested to see what some people come up with, because it is very easy to write a story that's short enough to be read in a minute, but using that time limit to your advantage can be interesting!

Here's one I wrote:

Alex was a pretty tough girl. Her piercing blue eyes and straight black hair were always accentuated by her tight, generally black attire and her favorite combat boots. She was an emo kid turned stone cold vixen, and she demanded respect.

That's why I was laughing.

Alex, on the other hand, was laughing for a very different reason. The other emo kids had tied her up and propped her feet up on the table at lunch. They were taking turns tickling her milky white soles, which were uncharacteristically exposed. Her combat boots stood right by them - a monument to her defeat.

Within minutes a fairly large crowd had gathered to see the badass emo girl in her humiliating predicament and join in tickling her. A few markers were passed around and soon her feet were covered in scribbles.

If she hadn't been in tears from laughter, she would have been cursing every last one of them. To be fair though, the fact that she was gagged with her own socks probably didn't help.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back