• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

School of Titilation 2 (M/F and F/M).

LionAndLioness

Due to positive feedback and encouragement, I'm going to continue this bizarre and impromptu project! Some elements to this story won't particularly make much sense if you have not initially read the first School of Titilation story. If not, I recommend that you to so to make sure there isn't any confusion. Now! Again, this story has no integrity or logic, please do not question it! :D This will be another impromptu project; purely written on the spot and thinking on my feet. Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave feedback, I appreciate it highly.

======================================================================================

Mondays aren't typically popular with the majority of populations in mostly everywhere known to existence. They are so distant from the highly popular Friday, and they generally resemble the beginning of the working/study week. As such, people tend to take a dislike towards Mondays. With this in mind, however, the School of Titilation took initiative and implemented an anti-Monday-blues strategy in hopes to make Mondays more enjoyable to endure. The School of Titilation made the decision to make Mondays purely combined/practical lessons, which means that no standard theoretical lessons will take place. Students will have the freedom to participate in activities throughout the day, and not have to blandly sit at a desk taking notes. This particular Monday indicates some very important lessons, with key elements to an upcoming exam. Last week, Friday, there was a combined lesson involving mental and physical endurance. This time around, the lesson will revolve around the correlation between mental exhaustion and gender. Each of the students are required to establish the difference in time it takes to reach mental exhaustion between males and females. As the day begins, the same class of 30 consecutively line up outside the revolving doors with the neatly placed stone feather monuments. After gathering, they proceed through the door and into the library. There is currently a small number of people voluntarily doing additional study at computer desks. They all walk through the library in a quiet and orderly fashion, dressed in appropriate attire for the day. The males of the group are wearing their conventional attire; involving white button up shirts, black chinos and flats. Some also took liberty to wear snazzy black waistcoats, however not many. The girls of the group are wearing white button up shirts, frilly black mini skirts with black tights and stiletto heels or platform heels, ranging from 3-5 inches. The difference in attire is that the males generally roll their sleeves up to their elbows and don't tuck their shirts in. On the other hand, the females leave 1-2 buttons unbuttoned at the top and tuck their shirts in. The class make their way up the spiraling staircase leading into the medium floor, with some particular females needing a little assistance due to the tall, stiletto heels. They reach the medium floor, and already begin to hear vehement laughter coming from various classrooms through the corridor. The classes are clearly already having heaps of fun in their lessons. Whilst walking through the corridor, the students curiously look to the left and right, briefly peaking through the glass panes of the doors. Typical sights are to be seen; various students acting as test-subjects at the front whilst others observe and take notes. After half a minute, they proceed up a flight of stairs and end up on the top floor, where they are required to be.

The top floor contains another corridor, though with significantly bigger rooms for maximum spaciousness to fit practical apparatus. Due to the large rooms filled to the brim with practical apparatus, there is a mere 5 classrooms, with two on the left, two on the right and one at the end of the corridor. They walk into the nearest room, where Ms. Ambrosia again awaits. She is dressed in a white button up shirt, though with several buttons at the top left undone. Alongside this, she is wearing a black skirt which goes down to the midst of her thighs. No additional leg wear like tights this time; just regular socks combined with 3 inch heels. "Welcome again! Unfortunately, it is Monday so I am expecting you to be a little lethargic. However, I am not expecting this to still be the case by the end of this lesson. I have an especially fun lesson for you all today; it's quite simple. What I need you to do is pair up into opposite-sex pairs of two, and line up in an orderly fashion around the classroom. The idea behind this is to establish the correlation between mental exhaustion and gender. In other words, establish some statistics pertaining to which gender reaches mental exhaustion first, and an average of how long for both. This does mean you need to take a few miniature notes; however they are not lengthy. All you need to do is press a timer, tickle your partner into oblivion, then take note of when they can't take it anymore! Sound good?" she explains thoroughly, to which the class excitedly nods, automatically looking to their preferred partner. They proceed to pair up into pairs of two, ultimately making 15 pairs of 1 male and 1 female. Whilst they scurry around to do this, Ms. Ambrosia proceeds to the front of the class and marks everyone as present, lightly chewing the end of a pencil in a state of thought. "Right" she says, "Now that you're all sorted, here's what I need you to do. I need you all to assign yourselves to any of the horizontal X-tables in the row. You'll receive further instructions once you're at your table" she finishes, and the class consequently begins to excitedly scurry around and choose an X-table. Ms. Ambrosia curiously walks through the row of X-tables, slowly. "Right, ladies first as a general rule! Ladies, lie on the tables and have your man restrain you. For this lesson I am going to permit you to undo clothing and shift it out of the way for easier access" she advises, leaving several extremely excited expressions on the students. The girls are restrained to the tables via their wrists, elbows, ribs, knees and ankles, being rendered completely immobile. "Now, retrieve a stopwatch each from the cupboards, and you may begin when ready. If you paid attention in the previous lesson, you will know the signs of exhaustion" she says, as the guys promptly retrieve a stopwatch each and keep it handy.

Several of the guys immediately begin with their ticklish assaults, tapping 'go!' on the stopwatch as their hands reach out to scribble over the sides of their restrained ladies. Endless high pitched laughter and squealing echoes around the room as the guys have too much fun tickling. Ms. Ambrosia watches vigilantly, and proceeds to the end of the row to Jonny and his lady friend, Alexandra. "Very good technique Jonny, learned from me I take it?" Ms. Ambrosia asks, "Yes miss" he nods with a smile, applying ample pressure on her sides through the shirt. "I don't think you're going to last long there, young Alexandra" Ms. Ambrosia teases. She lets out several squeals and inaudible words while laughing loudly. Jonny's fingers eventually become tired of tickling over the shirt, and slither into her shirt, tickling her hip bones and sides gently yet rapidly. She squirms in place and laughs louder than ever, her sides being amongst her worst spots. "Oh my fucking god!" she screams, his devilishly tickly fingers already getting to her. He lets out an unforgiving smile, as his hands slide farther up her sides and to what he is able to access of her ribs without the straps being obstructive. Delicately, his fingertips torment her ribs under the shirt; causing her laughter to become almost hysterical already! He smirks, and retracts his hands before reaching forward to unbutton her shirt all the way. Her belly, ribs and armpits become vulnerable, and Jonny in no way, shape or form hesitates and reaches over to tickle her armpits. His fingers make contact with the soft, perfectly shaven patch of skin, and begin scratching back and forth tormentingly slow. Alexandra laughs hilariously loudly, unable to contain the sheer torture of her armpits being tickled in such an unbearably slow and gentle fashion. "I can't! Oh my god I-!" she manages to yell through the laughter, though Jonny knows this is not genuine mental exhaustion. Smiling and letting out a few giggles, Jonny's hands - still wiggling - trail down the length of her sides and back to her hip bones. "My word, Alexandra. I knew you were ticklish, but this is on a whole new level!" he humorously points out, before his hands suggestively scribble in short motions over the top of her skirt. Devilishly, one hand retracts, discontinues tickling there and slides up her skirt to tickle her inner thighs. Jonny curiously looks around to see where Ms. Ambrosia is, and she is thankfully at the other end of the row observing various other students. To Jonny's amazement, a miniature handful of girls have already reached mental exhaustion. Knowing Ms. Ambrosia is so far away, Jonny's fingers under her skirt lightly brush over her panties every now and then, though still tickling the inner thighs. Her legs quiver in response to two different things; ticklishness and pleasure...

Smirking, and knowing full well that Alexandra is enjoying this, Jonny's finger presses a little harder on her womanhood beneath her panties. She lets out a slightly obvious moan, at which point Jonny blushes and begins aggressively tickling her to mask it. "Nothing to see here" he mutters with an embarrassed smile, and due to the aggressive tickling, Alexandra finds herself reaching exhaustion. She begins to desperately beg, "Jonny okay! Okay seriously! Mental... Mental exhaustion! Please!" she exclaims, and Jonny playfully continues for an additional 10 seconds, before stopping and retrieving his stopwatch. "8 minutes and 30 seconds, huh? That's barely anything! You haven't got anything on me" he teases, to which Alexandra playfully glares. "Wanna bet?" she teases back, whilst Jonny unties her. With a little assistance due to fatigued abs from extensive laughing, she sits and stands up and buttons her shirt back up. "Get on that table, I'm gonna show you!" she demands, though still with a playful attitude. Jonny smiles, and sits down on the table whilst Alexandra in no way hesitates to restrain him firmly.

Ms. Ambrosia makes her way back down the class, as every lady has finished their turn and the guys are being restrained and ready to be tickled. "What were your results then, Jonny?" she asks whilst he is restrained. "8 minutes and 30 seconds; barely anything, huh?" he teases, as Ms. Ambrosia humorously looks at Alexandra. Smirking, Ms. Ambrosia reaches over and wedges her fingertips into Jonny's flats and removes them. Shortly after, she trails her black painted fingernails up the length of Jonny's soles. Already, Jonny squirms in place and laughs loudly. "See, I can't help but doubt you're going to last much longer there tiger. I have hands on experience with you, and you reached mental exhaustion quite quickly in our little combined lesson, didn't you?" she teases, winking at Alexandra. Smirking, Alexandra starts the timer and promptly begins assaulting his socked feet, scribbling up and down the arches. Helplessly, Jonny finds himself squirming, as her fingernails are definitely an advantageous feature! "Oh my god your nails!" he yells through the laughter, as Alexandra, amused as ever, continues scribbling. Her fingernails make firm contact with his soles and scribble relentlessly, moving up and down unexpectedly whilst doing so. "Oh my fuck!" he yells, unable to contain any sort of verbal reactions right now, as they just simply blurt out. Smirking, and with no intention to give him any longer than a few seconds of rest, her fingers run up his shins and to his thighs. Even with the relatively thick material of the chinos, he still squirms endlessly, as her fingernails are hard to protect against. "Awwww, does that tickle?" she teases, "No fair! I didn't do that to you!" he says, "Exactly!" she replies with a teasing giggle. Her fingernails eventually begin digging into his thighs, and at 2 minutes duration he can already tell that he might not last as long as Alexandra.

Her fingernails, after an additional 1 minute of thigh-squeezing, make their way up to his hips, her forearms 'accidentally' brushing against his groin. "Oops" she thinks to herself, smirking and lightly biting her lower lip. Her fingernails slide up his shirt and begin tickling the hip bones and sides, and even devilishly wedging underneath and scribbling on his lower back. His aggressive attempts to lift his hips up evasively are to no avail, as he just simply flops around, moving insignificant distances. "Oh fuck! FUCK!" he screams through the laughter, violently squirming within the restraints as at 5 minutes, he finds himself in a predicament. Smiling contently, her fingers retract and begin unbuttoning his buttons. A cheeky grin forms on her face, as she abruptly reaches to tickle his sides and belly rapidly. Her fingernails scribble lightly yet frantically, as he squirms and tenses his abs to the point of them becoming visible through the skin and under the light. "Oh my fucking fuck!" he screams, as her unforgiving fingernails keep scribbling and spidering. "I'm good, I'm good" he convinces himself, as he begins to feel the lactic acid build up tremendously within his muscles. The stopwatch strikes 8 minutes, and he is barely able to think straight. Her fingernails glide up the length of his torso and onto his armpits, tickling mercilessly in scribbly motions. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" he exclaims, "OKAY SERIOUSLY!" he begins yelling desperately, though admittedly he exceeds Alexandra's limit as 9 minutes have been reached. Sweat forms on his forehead whilst he is squirming frantically and violently, though to no avail again. "Hmm?" she teasingly asks, stopping the stopwatch at 9 minutes and 10 seconds, however continuing to tickle him. "IT'S OVER! IT STOPPED! I REACHED! WHAT?!" he yells out of confusion and desperation. "This isn't! Fuck! This... These aren't.. The rules!" he exclaims. "Too bad" she teases, as her fingernails do not discontinue assaulting his poor, exposed armpits. "ALEXANDRA!" he yells, trying to get her attention and sympathy, yet no luck. Ms. Ambrosia walks over and observes, as Jonny helplessly looks up at her with a reddened face and breathy tone. "THIS! ISN'T! AHAHA" he exclaims yet again, and Ms. Ambrosia lets out a smile. "You deserve this, you cheeky devil. This is for teasing poor Alexandra here, I am in no way against letting my students have a little fun" she says. Jonny's head shakes rapidly and he violently quivers under the straps, praying that it will eventually stop. The rest of the class watches in amusement, as they have all already completed their tasks and untied one another. Her fingertips daintily continue torturing Jonny into oblivion; relentlessly scribbling with the tips of her unbearably tickly fingernails. He squirms and he squirms, with just about every muscle tensing at this point. A few tears due to the sheer torture begin to treacle down his face, as the 13 minute mark strikes. The rest of the class and Ms. Ambrosia chuckle at his helpless reactions.

"I've... Just about... HAD ENOUGH ALEXANDRA!" he exclaims, desperately helpless. "No, I don't think so" she teases, before sliding down to his belly. Without hesitation, her fingernails get to work and make contact with his belly, before scribbling up and down menacingly fast. Ms. Ambrosia subtly bites at her lower lip whilst watching his reactions. Alexandra continuously lets out several chuckles of amusement as poor Jonny cries out for help. "PLEASE! SOMEONE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" he yells, yet Alexandra simply continues chuckling and tickling. As the 15 minute mark strikes, she finally makes the decision to stop. She begins untying each individual Velcro strap, however whilst poking lightly at each spot nearest to the current strap. Desperate to be freed and panting for dear life, he anxiously awaits whilst Alexandra tormentingly slowly unstraps him. With some assistance due to fatigue, he is helped up and he stands up.

"Right, so class" Ms. Ambrosia announces, "You are now required to jot down your results and think back to your regular school days; find the average duration each gender lasted for, and figure out which gender lasted the shortest and by how much compared to the other. All you need to do for now is take note of the result; we will be establishing the result tomorrow in our theoretical classes. Understood?" to which the class mutter 'yes miss'.

A few minutes later, Ms. Ambrosia dismisses the class and allows them to go onto their break period. Jonny and Alexandra continuously exchange playful glares, and Jonny certainly has revengeful thoughts towards her.

=======

Ta da!

Another impromptu project as stated above. I actually got automatically logged out and so lost a decent chunk of the story, and I was then forced to rewrite it. This drained a bit of will-power out of me, and the writing might be more slacking towards the end. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed it!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back