• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Predators FF/M

xyzaffair

Kimi and Nikki seemed to be nothing more then your ordinary College seniors. Both had on and off boys and a lot friends, they handled school, partying and cheerleading very well. There was one little secret that nobody knew besides the two of them.

Both were sitting at the bar Kimi was wearing tight black pants and a white blouse while Nikki was wearing jeans and a very low cut black tank top. They had no drinks in their hand when they were approached by a guy average height and build with black hair that was gelled back. Looking at Nikki he said "can I get you a drink?" Nikki coyly replied only if you buy one for my friend, he looked over at Kimi who waved at him with a wink. He ordered three drinks, handing them out making sure each person had one. Kimi was glad he was giving most of his notice to Nikki as it gave her the perfect chance to prepare his drink.
A few hours later The girls circled there prey who was just waking back up. He quickly realized he was tied up, bound to a bed tied spread eagle and gagged there wasn't much he could do about it worst of all he was blindfolded. He didn't remember much, he was at the bar then the next thing he knew he was tied up here.
Soon Kimi's heels were echoing with each step she took, followed closely behind by Nikki. He hadn't noticed his feet were bare until he felt long manicured nails quickly run up his soles. He jumped instinctively, his gag kept him from screaming out. The girls laughed at him, Nikki mockingly joked "looks like we have a ticklish little boy over here." He knew the voices but he couldn't place them, the nights events were just still to blurry for him. He tried to regain his train of thought when he felt all ten of his toes get pulled back.

The girls had him in hysterics, they were raking their long fingernails along his feet. They were both sitting on his ankles keeping his legs still while holding his toes back with one hand they had free reign on his bare feet. Tears were streaming down his face in hysterical fits, but the girls paid it no mind and continued for another 30 minutes until silent laughter almost took his consciousness.
Both girls kicked there heels off, and laid down so that they were on either side of him. Kimi began to whisper in his ear "so ticklish, and that was only a small part of you. There is so much left to play with." She accentuated her sentence by lightly running her tiny bare foot over his jeans where his erection was begging to be let out. Nikki moved her hands down grabbing the bottom of his shirt and quickly pulled it up over his head leaving his entire upper body vulnerable. Kimi's size 6 foot continued to rub him through his jeans, and she began to sensually kiss his neck. Nikki however using the orange nails on her right hand began to tickle his stomach.
His body was confused the sensual feeling of Kimi's tongue and lips on his neck plus the teasing of his groin excited him greatly, but the tickling on his stomach made him laugh and fight his bonds for release. Nikki teased him lightly dragging her nails around his belly button making him suck his stomach in, and then would quickly dart her finger in his belly button making him laugh hysterically. "Awww is our widdle boy a widdle tickwish" Nikki mocked him. He could barely hear her through his own laughter however.

Soon both girls gave him a rest, lying their head on his now heaving chest. Kimi was using her fingers to play with his chest hair as Nikki said "my you are just so much fun, I don't know if we will ever let you go." Her sentence was punctuated by a sudden yelp as Kimi had begun poking into his exposed underarms. Kimi's tiny hands and long nails easily dug into his vulnerable hallows. Easily one of his most ticklish spots, he was in ticklish torment. Nikki began sucking on his nipple to which he responded with a muffled gasp through his laughter, using her right hand she slowly snaked her long fingers down his midsection, she unbuttoned his jeans and continued down until her fingers were now playing with him over his underwear.
He was hard as hell, Nikki was using her index finger and thumb to rub the head of his penis through the cotton fabric of his briefs, while Kimi was reveling in torturing his underarms. He swung his head up and down slamming it on the pillow, but it did nothing to distract from the tickling. When Nikki switched from sucking to lickling his nipple he became lost in silent laughter.

Not wanting him to pass out to soon Kimi stopped tickling, but Nikki continued to torment his member.For the first time that night he was able to focus on the pleasure emanating from between his legs. Kimi soon added a helping hand cupping his balls, both girls heard a muffled groan of pleasure escape through his gag. "We saw how much you liked having Kimi's little feet play with you before. Does our widdle boy have a widdle foot fetish maybe?"Nikki asked with an excited grin on. When he didn't answer quick enough both girls dug into his upper thighs eliciting a ticklish scream, he began to shake his head quickly up and down affirming Nikki's last question.
The girls stopped tickling, "well you should have just told us you like our feet from the beginning" Kimi said as she began to pull his underwear down leaving him completely nude. He sprung out as the elastic passed over him, his erection as had as it had ever been was standing straight up into the air. The girls changed their position Kimi and Nikki laid down so that their hands and upper body were by his feet, and their soles now rested on his upper thighs.

Each using one of their feet Nikki used her size 8 and Kimi her size 6 sole to encompass his erection as they began in unison moving slowly up and down over his penis. He was in heaven it felt so good, then he felt there other feet join in, Kimi used her toes to play with his head, while Nikki began to play with his sack. His breathing was becoming heavier now, when Nikki spoke up "now a smart guy like you must know that nothing is free."

He was in hysterics again, their feet still pleasuring him immensely, but they now added their nails back to his feet each girl using their ten nails on each of his soles. Nikki was using her orange nails methodically slowly tracing the lines on his feet and in between his toes, while Kimi was using her black nails to scribble furiously all over his foot. His laughter was deafening and uninterrupted except for the occasional moan that would slip through when their feet hit just the right spot.
Kimi stopped and sat up, while Nikki continued her foot job and tickling. He was being tortured, he wanted to cum on their feet so badly, but the tickling distracted him too much and just as he would get to the edge they would tickle his feet harder. Kimi began to speak, "my look at your or should I say our little toy, your head is so bright and red I bet you would love to pop all over us. You have two options, first we will stop tickling you then we will oil our feet up and continue until you blow the load of your life with a little surprise after, or we can continue rubbing you down with our soles and tickling your feet all night keeping you just on the edge and never letting you cum. So which is it do you want to cum or not?"

He tried to scream as clearly as he could to cum, but they toyed with him none the less Nikki mockingly saying "I guess he just wants to be tickled maybe we shouldn't even play with him at all." punctuating her sentence but sticking her finger between his big and second toes. He screamed once more, but then the tickling stopped and he felt some kind of warm liquid being poured onto his erection. They resumed both pairs of feet now glided effortlessly as the oil covered both his erection and there soft soles.

He was breathing heavily, his eyes were screwed shut under his blindfold and his toes curled he was only seconds from release. Nikki said, "oh by the way when you cum, I am going to tickle every inch of your sensitive body while Kimi will focus on your post orgasm member there." He didn't have time to think, not that it would have mattered he was too far gone by that point as he began to blow his seed onto their feet.
There was no hope he thought, Nikki was tickling his underarms as Kimi was using her right hand to hold his now limp penis. As Kimi's thumb rotated over his still oiled and hyper sensitive head she was using her other hands to skitter her nails all over his sack. This went on for what felt like days but after another 30 minutes of post orgasm tickling he finally passed out.

When he woke up he was alone, still mostly bound to the bed and still very naked.
One thing was different however, somehow his right hand had become free from it's bondage, he didn't wait instead of running he made sure he was ready to strike when his captors came back.

I hope you guys like this one. Let me know if you want a revenge tickle

Very exciting, I especially like the foot teasing on his cock. I'll be waiting for your next post.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back