• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vampyric Capitulation (F/M).

LionAndLioness

So, I really like vampires. And I really like tickling. Why not combine the two? As the name suggests, the story pertains to a vampire and an unwillingly yielding victim. Enjoy!

I'm taking a miniature break from the School of Titilation series to try something truly fantasy. I'm also going to switch to first person, as it helps me envision the scenario more.

Contains certain horror aspects and explicit content (nudity & profanity & sexual content). I highly recommend that you only watch this if you are into supernatural roleplays.

This is supposed to be scary, also. I want this to be a very sinister storyline, even though it contains tickling. It's an experiment I'm dying to try - horror mixed with tickling.

The introduction is very long, sorry. I like my introductions.

Yes, I like F/M. I'm a loyal 'lee to my girlfriend only so it comes naturally. ;)

=====================================================

I crept through the enigmatic woods, the terrifying sound of the crackling autumn leaves only added to the increasingly sinister atmosphere. The bushes daintily danced against the gentle, yet unsettling breeze. "I shouldn't have stayed out so late" I mutter, "This is not good. Oh well. Not long to go" I say, in an unsuccessful attempt to reassure myself. The full moon projected an unfortunately dim light throughout the forest. The sound of owls hooting sends shivers down my spine and invokes bitter shivers. I was terrified for dear life, carefully treading through an eternal abyss of terror. A pattering of the paws of rats echoed from behind me, as I violently turn around and aim my torch in the general direction. "Who goes there?" I think to myself, not nearly being so stupid as to yell it. The weak light of the torch provides insignificant vision of anything further than about 3 meters in front of me. I turn around, and continue walking down the moss-infested stone path, surrounded with intimidatingly tall trees and thick bushes. "Not long to go" I whisper, while finding myself twitching worriedly and energetically.

Another terrifying chill runs down my spine, as a sultry, seemingly feminine whisper comes from within the bushes. "Where do you think you're going?" it says... I can hear the evil smile in its voice. Scared for dear life, I begin sprinting at the best of my ability down the stone path. Several dark crows scurry out of the trees and into the light of the moon. The sound of footsteps echoes from within the bushes, following me; getting closer. "Don't run" it says, "You'll just waste precious energy", "Fuck!" I exclaim, gradually losing my breath as my calves begin to fatigue. I reach the end of the stone pathway, which then leads onto two separate paths leading in opposite directions. The left leads to my street, the right leads to the city. Based on my current impulsive mindset, I make a sharp left turn, heading straight towards my street and house. The vague sight of streetlights produce a feeling of reassurance, as I continuously sprint towards the comforting light. The footsteps begin to echo more rapidly, as though running after me. "Get away from me" I aggressively yell, just meters away from the exit. "Get back here" it says in a scarily sultry voice, as I eventually run out of the exit and onto the pavement. With a significant lack of rational thought, I continue running, ending up on the road. A car, going much faster than it should, charges at me and almost hits me... I felt it brush against my clothing. I run onto the other side, which unfortunately is not where my house is. Terrified, I take a glimpse over to the exit of the stone pathway, and see a frightening rummaging in the bushes. Although the exit is there, the bushes, trees and general forest environment is beside the majority of the pavement on the other side. Where it ends is where my house is, along with a row of several others. All I see is rummaging; no sign of any life whatsoever thus far.

The further down the pavement I move, the more apparent the rummaging is. I look to my left, then to my right, and see no lights from any oncoming cars. Quietly, I tread across the road, vigilantly watching the bushes for any sudden movements. Suddenly, the sound of a car's horn beeping echoes from my right, causing me to scurry and hurriedly run towards my front door. The sound of the horn causes the rummaging to violently increase, and the horrifying voice to bellow "Don't make it harder than it needs to be, Thomas!" as if its voice isn't enough, it knows my name! I sprint at full speed, dodging the car and running towards my front door. The voice roars vehemently, as I frantically fiddle through my keys whilst running, retrieving the correct key to my front door. I hastily ram the key into the keyhole and twist it aggressively, before tugging furiously on the door and slamming it shut on the way in. The ear-piercingly loud sound of claws scratching against wood echoes from the other side. "Get out!" the voice bellows. I run upstairs with all my might, ramming the door open and picking up my mobile phone immediately. I frantically try to call the police, however due to nerves I initially enter the wrong phone number. My window curtains begin to dance, as I hear the sound of my creaky window opening. Slowly, I turn my head to face my window. A wretched pair of red eyes stare back at me, and before I knew it... A figure pounces at me, immobilises me and wraps a soaking wet cloth around my mouth.

Moments later, I find myself awoken, though restrained to my bed by pieces of rope. They securely restrained my wrists and ankles to each corner of the bed frame. I tug a little, causing only myself and the bed to shake. No sight of anything in my room thus far, until my door slowly creaks open. The sight of my door blocks whoever... Or whatever... Opened the door. Gentle footsteps slowly make their way into my room, onto my wooden floor. They sound like high heels. "Hello, Thomas" that same sultry female voice says. "Did you have fun on your little run?", "Who are you? What do you want?" I worriedly ask. The voice, with little sympathy whatsoever, replies "Now now, Thomas. Let's not get too excited; don't ask so many questions at once", "I'm not playing games with you. I demand that you answer me! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I exclaim aggressively, tugging furiously at the restraints in a vain attempt to escape. The voice chuckles menacingly, as an average height, human-like figure walks through. It reaches over for the light switch and flicks it, revealing itself. A pale-skinned woman appears, in a small, black dress which is exceptionally short at the front and long at the back; accompanied with a pair of 4 inch black heels. It barely covers any of her thighs, as it goes down to the very top of them. However, at the back it goes all the way down to her ankles. She has glowing, bright red lipstick accompanied with dark eye make-up and gleaming red eyes. She looks me in the eye and smiles, revealing her seemingly straight teeth... Until I notice something odd. Two of her front row teeth are exceptionally sharper than every other tooth in her mouth. "Was I what you expected me to be, Thomas?" she asks, standing upright. "N-not at all" I say, swallowing my seemingly endless nerves. With that same scary smile, she reaches into the top of her dress, fiddling around with what looks like her breasts. I gulp, admittedly slightly aroused, though nowhere near calm. However, that feeling of arousal soon dissipates, as I see her retrieve an extremely sharp blade, with the handle being the shape of a bat's wing. The knife is placed on my chest, and I squeal in absolute shock, remaining completely still. "Now now, dear. Relax" she says, with a tone that most certainly is not relaxing. Her index finger and thumb from her free hand pinches the fabric of my top, and lifts it up. The blade pierces through the clothing, though thankfully not touching my skin. Smiling menacingly, she drags the nail down the length of my top until it is split in half. She then deposits the blade on the shelf beside my bed, and takes a grip of each sliced part of my top and opens it up, exposing my torso. "Please... We can work this out" I beg, "Oh, hush now you fool. I think you might like what I have in store for you, anyhow"

Her nails are ominous, in that they are quite long and sharp. The unpromising feeling of her fingernails becomes palpable on my skin, as they delicately rest on my chest. I gulp, as her fingernails ever so gently scratch their way down my torso. I let out a few laughs, confused at what is happening. "Th.. That tickles" I say, as her smile widens. Her nails move even further down, until I feel her fingers lightly brush over my groin. Oppositely, they trail back up, brushing over my groin yet again. The devilish fingernails come to a halt at my pantline, where they perform gentle, slow, back and forth motions. I begin to giggle, which is not the kind of reaction I was expecting. I also began to buck a little, which only added to the ticklishness as that caused her fingernails to press down a little harder. I find myself recklessly squirming on the bed, rocking it a little. "W-whahat is this? Why are you doing this?" I manage to vocalise through the laughter. She remains unresponsive, though maintains that wide smile whilst her fingernails travel outward onto my hipbones. One by one, her fingernails begin scribbling, beginning with the index finger and a few seconds later, the next consecutive finger joins in. I squirm in place and wriggle side to side, however to no avail as it only presses her nails further into my skin. "Fuck! Oh my god why?!" I yell, confused and sensitive as ever. She leans down, her head directly in front of my taut stomach. "W-what are you doing?! No stop!" I bellow, however all I feel is the slightly pleasurable feeling of her tongue. Pleasurably, I sigh a little, though still far from calm. Her rather long tongue trails over my navel, and down to my pantline, where it lingers. Her tongue moves side to side on my sensitive lower stomach, all while her painfully slow and torturous fingertips are delicately covering every inch of my sides in unpredictable motions. Before I know it, she crawls up onto the bed and sits around my waist, leaning forward to hover her lips over mine. The warm yet surprisingly aromatic breath of hers brushes against my face. "Relax, my little toy. You are safe with me" she says, far from reassuringly.

I start to feel her warm breath on my neck as she moves her lips to the side of it. A delicate, pleasurable kiss on the side of my neck is felt. "O-oh my..." I say out of ecstasy, as another kiss is planted on my neck. "W-what is this?" I ask another time, though suddenly, I feel her fingernails press down on my armpits and scribble rapidly and erotically. I laugh within the restraints, looking up into her strangely red eyes with a helplessly submissive expression. My laughter echoes throughout the room, as does the sound of my bed rocking. "Please no! Please" I beg, getting no response as her fingernails simply speed up. They mechanically torture my armpits with unpredictably fast motions and harsh pressure. I can't help but buck and jump as much as possible, though somehow she manages to maintain balance on-top of me. "Stop! I beg you, stop!" I exclaim through the painfully powerful laughter. A jeopardising chuckle leaves her bright red lips, whilst her fingertips venture a little further down and target the side of my ribcage. "Too much! Too much!" I repeatedly exclaim, though to no avail or response. I find myself panting frantically for air, as the laughter and tickling simply do not stop. Eventually, the tickling is momentarily brought to a halt, as she shifts around whilst on my waist to sit in the opposite direction. She leans forward, granting me a view of her buttocks which is unfortunately covered by the long, back half of the dress. Without being able to see past her body, I wait in anticipation, until the petrifying feeling of her nails is felt on the soles of my feet. "Oh god no!" I yell, which encourages her. I start to feel her fingernails gently scrape up and down the length of my soles, which is already enough to invoke significant reactions. Defensively, my feet vibrate rapidly and shake left and right evasively, doing whatever they can to escape that horrifyingly ticklish sensation on my soles. "Please! Please stop! I beg of you please!" I helplessly beg, unable to get her to even slow down; let alone stop. Moments later, I start to feel her fingertips and fingernails gently wedge into my toes. "Fuck no! No no you wouldn't dare!" I scream, already being sent into overwhelmingly powerful spouts of laughter.

Her feet move further towards my armpits as she begins to rest on-top of me, her toenails pressing into my armpits and wiggling. I shake violently, trying to evade the feeling however unable to. In combination, she starts mechanically scribbling over my soles, causing me to not even know which direction to squirm in. "Please! Why won't you answer me! I've had enough please!" I beg helplessly. Slowly, she turns around and leans down to kiss over my jeans where my member is. Smiling, her fingertips hook under the top of my jeans, tugging at them. "Be a good boy" she demands, as I lift my hips up in order for her to tug them down. My tight briefs are revealed, as my member bounces out beneath them. "Perfect" she moans, taking a firm grip of it in her palm. Gently, she begins to rub it, invoking several pleasurable reactions as I push my hips up into her helping hand. Though, with an evil grin on her face, her other hand extends out to my armpit to scribble unbearably rapidly again, covering the entire patch of skin in my pits. "Fuck I can't take anymore tickling!" I inaudibly vocalise with a mixture of breathy laughter. I can slowly feel my energy levels depleting, as lactic acid builds up to no end within me, and I gradually lose my breath from laughing so much. Moans combine with the laughter from her helping hand rubbing over my briefs. Her helping hand stops, and reaches over to her exceptionally short dress. It hooks under the bottom, and lifts it up a little to reveal that she is not wearing any panties. I let out a moan purely at the sight of it, though endlessly squirm from her tickling hand on my armpit.

She shifts herself to sit over me, butt facing me. Her uncovered, unprotected womanhood lies underneath that short dress, inches above my mouth as I start to feel her rub over my briefs again, only with both hands. Slowly, her hips lower down to my mouth, until I am able to extend my tongue outward to touch her clit. She moans, as the tip of my tongue flicks side to side on her bare clit. "Good boy" she compliments, whilst hooking her fingertips under my tight briefs and sliding them down delicately. My stiff member bounces out of the briefs, which is taken within her grasp momentarily. I feel my member being stroked sensually, with her fingertips wrapped around the skin and jerking it up and down. I let out inaudible curse words out of pleasure whilst endlessly and hungrily stimulating her clit, as her tugging becomes a little more frantic. I find my hips thrusting into her hand automatically, unable to contain myself. Though, it is all too good to be true, as her free hand hovers over my hip bone, before the fingertips eventually begin scribbling menacingly fast around it. I laugh into her womanhood whilst licking even more hungrily because of trying not to laugh. She keeps stroking, faster than ever, all while tormenting my hipbone with her mechanically fast fingers. My tongue hungrily laps around in unpredictable directions, stimulating her clit into a powerful orgasm whilst I start to feel the eruption within my member develop. "Oh my fuck! FUCK!" I yell, as all of the sexual tension is released into one gigantic burst out of my member and onto my belly. Her legs vibrate a little from the orgasm, however she sits beside me and smirks. Carelessly, she reaches beside the bed and retrieves some tissue, wiping the liquidised frustration off my torso. "Had fun, didn't we?" she says with a smirk, to which I nod pleasantly, actually feeling close to calm. Though not with good reason, as her smirk becomes a little more terrifying and her lips draw nearer to my neck. I hear her mouth open, and before I know it, she lashes out and bites my neck...

==================================

Ta da!

Not sure how it turned out and not sure if I like it overall. Just randomly conceived the idea of a horror/vampire tickling story and wrote on the spot! :D Feel free to leave feedback.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back