• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Good of Reseach #2: The Ticklish Cousin (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Part 1 can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...rs-Tickle-Tales-Sold-for-the-Good-of-Research

-

“Thank you again for taking the time to support our research and talk with us about your cousin,” Kyle said over the line.

“No problem, my pleasure,” said Annabelle.

“So again, we’re interested in intimacy and confiding between cousins, and we find that often happens in situations where one cousin feels very vulnerable and reveals a weakness. So we’re focusing this round of subjects on tickling.”

“Alright, well I think you’re asking about the right person. Britt is REAL ticklish…” Her southern accent made her declaration about his ex-girlfriend all the more sexy to hear.

“Now you two lived in different states most of your life?”

“Yes sir, we did.”

“So, how do you know that about her?”

“That she’s ticklish? Well she’s my cousin, of course I know that about her!”

Kyle already knew that Annabelle knew all about Brittany’s ticklishness. Years ago, shortly after he and Brittany had broken up, he’d had an online chat with her about it, although they’d never met. So he knew she was an ideal person to “interview.”

“Did you ever feel like she tried to keep that knowledge from you?” he asked.

“Well, she couldn’t! Her mom and our aunt were always rubbin’ her feet when she was lyin’ on the couch…she couldn’t keep that a secret!”

Kyle had heard about this when he and Brittany were together. He closed his eyes and pictured Brittany’s gorgeous feet with her long, thin toes, her second toe much longer than her big toe - always painted, always perfect, always a toe ring on her left second toe. He remembered her olive skin and her beautiful face, her flowing, curly dark hair, and her large breasts. She was an absolutely stunningly beautiful girl. “So what would happen when her mom and aunt would rub her feet?”

“Well she would LAUGH!!!! And LAUGH!!! They’d rub some lotion on her and once they did that she was just about done for. I don’t think she could take it the way their fingers would slide around on the bottoms of her feet like that. And she has such long toes, so their fingers would be slidin’ between her toes, and she’d just be crackin’ up!”

“Now how long would these ticklish massages last?”

“Ha, were they even massages, I don’t know! They started out that way, but I swear those ladies were just tryin’ to tickle her! And they both had such nails!!”

“Did they use their nails, too?”

“Oh yes! After a while they’d just start lightly stroking her feet with their nails. She’d just be LAUGHHIN so hard!!”

“Very cute. And how long would this typically last?”

“Oh gosh, at least a half hour. I mean, the first few minutes were a real massage and she sure did love that. Not sure how much she loved the tickling.”

“And you’d be watching it? Did she seem shy about what was happening?”

“Nah, she wasn’t shy about it. I knew she was ticklish - we’re both so ticklish that we sympathize with each other. They’d do the same to me as well!”

“Now did you and Brittany ever talk about having to endure that tickling that you’d both experienced?”

“Hmm, let me think….I mean, maybe a little?”

“Can you recall a conversation where she confided in you?”

“Well I remember after one of those tickle sessions with her aunt - it was a really bad one, our aunt just wouldn’t stop - she turned to me and was like, ‘Damn! I’m so ticklish!’”

“That’s great. And what did you say?”

“I said, ‘I feel your pain girl!’ I was next!”

“Okay, good. So are there any other instances you can remember where Brittany talked to you about how ticklish she was?”

“Well one time my three sisters and I all ganged up on her and tickled her all over. She was laughing and laughing and laughing!! Afterward she was like, ‘I’m so ticklish, you guys, y’all have no idea!’ I was like, ‘Um, I think we do!!!’”

“Very interesting. Where did you and your sisters tickle her?”

“Oh, everywhere. I think Lizzy got her feet, Carrie got her stomach and I was tickling her sides and armpits.”

“And was there any more dialogue about the tickling after you stopped?”

“Well she could barely speak, she was pantin’ so hard, tryin’ to catch her breath!”

“Did you girls tease her about it at all?”

“Of course! We were all, ‘You’re older than us! You’re not supposed to be the most ticklish one! You’re supposed to be all calm and composed and mature now! Meanwhile she’s just laughin’, like really hard, ‘HA HA HA HA!’”

“So you were teasing her while you were tickling her?”

“Oh yes, that makes it so much more fun. I think it made it more ticklish for her too. I remember that, as soon as we started teasin’ her, she started laughing so much harder.” 

Annabelle paused, then said, “She had a boyfriend who liked to tickle her a lot, too.”

Kyle’s heart skipped a beat. “Oh?”

“Yeah, he was into ticklin’, and into feet too she told me. He tickled her A LOT.”

Kyle couldn’t believe it. In a strange way, he’d always loved hearing stories about his girlfriends being tickled even more than tickling them himself. Usually they would be true stories that the girls would tell him about times in the past. This phenomena of hearing it from a third-party had been a relatively new undertaking, which he loved. But he never thought about the possibility of hearing a story about himself tickling someone, from a third party’s perspective recounting what the girlfriend had told him. His mind was blown.

“Yeah?” he stuttered slightly as he spoke. “What did she tell you about that?

“Well she liked it, she thought it was kinda fun, kinda kinky - but she was pretty ticklish, you know, so it was also kinda like torture for her too.”

“What else did she tell you about that?”

“Well sometimes when she was on the phone with him, her friend Mandy would start ticklin’ her, to get a rise out of him, drive him kinda crazy. Britt would be all, ‘Mandy is tickling me!! Help!!’ And Mandy was real big, tall, six foot tall blonde girl, so she was much taller than Britt - Britt’s just 5’3” - and stronger. So she could pin Britt down. She would tickle her all over just to drive her boyfriend Kyle crazy.”

“Wow, and then Brittany told you about this?”

“Yeah, well she would tell me about Kyle and about what he liked. So she told me those stories. He’d suck on her toes, too, she said. Felt real good, for the most part, but also tickled a lot too. Sometimes she’d just laugh and laugh. Such long toes, I guess, so a lot to suck on!”

Kyle was having trouble staying focused. “So, um….did she, um….was there any more that she told you about?”

“Hmm…..well, pedicures would make her crack up, too. She told me that when we got one together one time. She was laughin’ and she was all, ‘I always crack up during these!’ She loves how pedicures feel, says they’re ‘heaven’, but they also tickle her quite a bit. I think that’s all I got….”

“Well, thank you very much, Annabelle. This has been very helpful for our research and we so appreciate your time.”

“You’re welcome, sir, it’s my - HAHAHAHA!!!! STOP!!!!!”

Kyle’s mind stopped dead in its tracks.

“STOP TICKLING ME!!!!!” Annabelle screamed, squealing and laughing. She regained her composure and said, “I’m sorry, sir, my friend is with me, listenin’ to your survey and she just started- AEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! OHMYGODLETMEGOOOOO!!!!!HAAAHHAHAAAAA!!!”

Kyle couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!! HAHAHA YOU BIT - HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAOHMYG-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Her laughter grew more and more out of control and desperate sounding. There were loud banging sounds and the laughter went from being right in Kyle’s ear to sounding more distant. Then he heard Annabelle’s voice again.

“I’m sorry sir, is there anything else you - HAHAHAHA LET ME TALK!!!! HAHAHAA STOP!!!! SIR, I’m so sorry!! My friend keeps tickling me! Me and Britt, we’re the ticklish ones in the family - I can’t staaaahhhHNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO……NO NO NO!!! DON’T TOUCH MY FEET. DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FEET!!!! LEAVE MY SHOE ALLOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!”

Annabelle’s laugher changed to very quiet, almost silent laughter, punctuated by high-pitched squeals and gasps. She was no longer pleading, begging, or fighting - she was just laughing. Kyle could tell, even from over the phone, that she couldn’t do anything else. He could imagine the scene, perfectly - and he had seen pictures of Annabelle so he could picture the pretty, 5’4” girl with straight, dark hair and brown eyes, pinned down on the floor by her version of Mandy, who was clearly no longer playing around but had a merciless streak. After five minutes of shrieking laughter, she finally spoke into the phone again.

“Sir, I’m so sorry. I’m a Southern girl, I didn’t want to hang up without a proper thank you and goodbye. I’m so sorry you had to wait for me. My friend here, she’s a bit nutty, a bit friskyyyYYEEEEEEEEEEHEHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH!!!!!! GET MY TOES OUT OF YOUR MOOOOOOUUUTHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOSH THAT - HAHAHEEEEHEHEHEHE - STOPITSTOPITSTOP IT - I’M TOOOOOOOO - I’m TOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Then the line went dead.

Suffice to say, Kyle was hooked on this game. Two for two.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back