• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another munch/meet & greet

brandied_nerd

For those interested, we are looking at planning another munch in December. Sunday, the 14th. Beer and games seems to be a goid idea again, but we are open to other thoughts. Last month was at Atwater Brewery in Grosse Pointe Park. Please PM if interested. There is also a group on FetLife with announcements 'Michigan Ticklers and Ticklees'.

Hope to see even more folks come out next month! :)

So....it has been decided!
Munch Details: Sunday, December 14, 2014 (so I don't confuse the super plan-aheaders...)

1pmAtwater Brewery in Grosse Pointe Park1175 Lakepointe St.Grosse Pointe Park, MI

Beer/beverages/food/board and card games

Cost: Whatever you eat or drink

Last month we had another great group and another batch of fun.

I look forward to building on that again this month!

Hope to see you there! :)

The munch is open to anyone in the community. It's just a chance to get to know our fellow ticklephiles in a vanilla setting and hopefully start planning for parties down the road. We are still growing as a community and oprn to ideas for gatherings, parties, etc.

If you are planning on coming, please send a message to me. Seating will be easier if I have at least a rough estimate of who's coming, but we will squeeze in whoever shows up. :)

I'm there in spirit. Hope you all have a great time! Cheers!

I had to work today. Just got off. Maybe more notice next time and I'll be able to make the next one :D

Sorry you had to work. I do hope you are able to come to the next one. I'm thinking mid January. Are there any days you know won't work? Like I know the 10th & 11th are no good for me. I'll be making a post for January in this forum soon. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back