• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The biggest winner? - Alison Sweeney

flugel1

TMF Regular
More to this story, let me know if you want to see it. It was fun to write, hope it was to read.

Alison Sweeney was having a bad day. She’s been working 18 hours days between Days of our Lives and Biggest Loser. She and her husband had been divorced for a while, and her work schedule was a contributing factor. She was missing her kids. She had taken her car in for a tune up and it took 30 minutes longer and now she was running late to her gym. Kurt had been her personal trainer for over a year and the results showed. Her weight had been an issue her entire career. It was a factor in the Biggest Loser negotiations. And all the work she’d put in made her feel great, and feel great about how she looked and felt.

She and Kurt and developed a great friendship over the time. He had grown to respect her work ethic and sense of humor. They always had a great time together, but he kicked her ass. And she appreciated it. She bolted into the gym with apologies. “Sorry I’m late, the car place screwed this all up” she explained. “It’s fine don’t worry about it” he tried to calm her down. “You know we can do this at your house if it helps you. We got time. Just relax go get changed and we’ll start with some stretching” he said. “Thanks. I thought this would work cuz the car dealer’s just a few minutes from here.” She gave him a quick hug and went into the changing room.

10 minutes later they were stretching. She was laying on her back, leg straight in the air and he was stretching out her hamstring. Then he switched legs. He was using some Yoga and Pilates techniques to work on her flexibility, it was low resistance but doing a world of good on her stress. “What do you want to work on today?” he asked. “How about arms and shoulders? Look at this” Alison said as she held out her arm and tried to shake it. “I’ve got arm fat” “You know you’re insane right, you look great” and he walked over and got a medicine ball. Ali joined him over on the matt.

“Here’s the medicine ball. Let’s bend from the waist let the ball hang loose then do 3 sets of 10 pulling the ball to your chest” Ali started the set. “Damn” she said. “A little tougher than it looks” By the end of the 3rd set she was sweating. He got a lighter ball. “Now,chest passes. Like in basketball. When you catch it slowly raise the ball as far behind you head as is comfortable. This will work your lats and triceps. Give it a 5 count bring it back to chest high and pass it to me.” He explained. They did that for about 15 minutes and took a break.

“Everything ok? You’re pretty quiet today.” he asked. “Just a crappy few days” she sighed. “Just a lot going on”. “Anything you want to talk about?” they had developed a close friendship over the year and he was genuinely concerned. “No, thanks for asking. I do feel like I could talk to you about it. But the workout is making me feel better. Thanx” and she gave him a hug. “You’re a good guy, Kurt. I appreciate it”. She said. “ oh, great, the good guy kiss of death” he joked. “What” Alison asked? “Oh you know, girls dig musicians, athletes, guys with tattoos and bad boys. You guys don’t want to hear you’ve got a nice personality and we hate the good guy thing. Alright lazy, back to work. Gotta take care of that ‘arm fat’” he teased. “Ok now ur a jerk and not a good guy. Happy?” she teased and slapped him on the ass. “Don’t hurt your hand on that” Kurt laughed. “You wish” she snorted and so they finished the workout.

Workouts always made her feel better. And in truth, Kurt always made her feel better. She always thought he had lil crush on her but he never was anything but professional with her. The fact of the matter was he’d touched her body more than anyone in the last year. And that was another byproduct of a workout. It always made her a little horny.

She went home and made a salmon salad and got a glass of wine and started looking at her lines for the next couple days. Great she thought as she read her scenes. She had a couple of hot make out scenes with the Rafe character. They were uncomfortable anyway, and in her current state this wasn’t going to help. She took her wine into the bathroom and drew a hot bath. As she crawled in she was trying to read her script but couldn’t concentrate. She set her script down, and sipped her wine and closed her eyes.

Her mind wandered. She couldn’t get her mind off Kurt. He was cute and fit. About 6’ 200 lbs. Short black hair with pale blue eyes. She kinda drifted off. She imagined herself doing yoga in her sunroom. She was wearing purple sport shorts and a white sports bra. She was doing the warrior pose. Her arms were angled to the ceiling and the floor. Her right leg was at a 90degree angle thigh parallel to the ground and left leg was stretched out. Kurt came up behind her and adjusted her arms slightly. He moved his hand down her right arm. He ran them over her breasts and across her stomach. He adjusted her lower body position.

All of it felt wonderful. Unconsciously, Ali’s hand moved to her breast in the bath. She started to fondle herself. In her dream Kurt removed her sports bra. “Yoga was meant to show off the body” he said. He reached around and pinched her stiff nipples and kissed her neck. He whispered “Now, downward facing dog.” Alison brought her feet together and bent at the waist and placed both palms on the floor. Kurt slowly pulled her shorts down her legs and she let him pull them off her feet. She was now nude. “Now raise you’re head” and she did. He walked behind her and put his hand on her hips and adjusted her spine angle. She felt his erection graze across her butt. “Now open your hips as you raise your right arm up and point to the sky”

As Alison did this, she was face to face with the naked torso of Kurt. He was doing a Yoga of his own. He reached up and repositioned her arms. His manhood was right in her face. She moved her head slightly and started to lick his erection. This continued for a few moments. “Back to downward dog” and she brought her palm back to the floor and raised her head and lowered her spine. Kurt walked around in front of Ali. “Open your mouth” as she did he gently inserted himself into her mouth. She started to suck him gently. He started to move himself in and out of her mouth. She moved to her knees and reached around and grabbed his ass, hard.

In the tub, Ali’s other hand moved to her vagina and started to massage herself. Kurt ran his hands thru her hair and gripped her tightly. She picked up her pace and he worked in rhythm with her. She held his ass tightly. As her mind wandered, her hand did as well and picked up her pace. “Alison, Im gonna cum……….I’m gonna cum……….here it is…….
And in her mind Kurt exploded in her mouth and filled her with warm love, and Ali’s body experienced a similar reaction and shook her out of her dreams. She continued to massage her breast and smile. “That’s a work out I could get into” she smiled to herself.

The next couple of days at work were tortuous. Love scenes in the best of situations were awkward. But she was in a very unfulfilled and anxious state. The fact that she was spending hours a day kissing someone and having them kiss you back, but having to watch every move you so not to respond inappropriately, was exhausting. On top of that, the director was being a total asshat and kept wanting it “hotter”. She finally lost her cool and said in no uncertain terms…”If you mean by hotter you want me to get anymore naked so you can get your little dick off, screw you. You keep saying ‘hotter, hotter’ with no direction as to what your looking for. I know what your looking for. You’ve got your shots. Go be a director and edit something “HOTTER”. And she left the set.

Everyone was stunned. That was very out of character for Alison. Nobody really knew what to say or do. Finally the director yelled, “OK< lets set up for the next shot” and everyone got to work. Alison was in her dressing room upset that she lost her cool, upset about what she said, upset about the state of her life. And upset she couldn’t stop thinking about Kurt. There was a knock on the door. “You ok” Galen Gering, who plays Rafe who’d she’d been making out with for 2 day, asked from behind the door. “Yeah come in” Ali said.

“Sooooooo” he asked as he came in. “That guys an idiot. He wouldn’t know hot if he sat on it and burned his ass” she said. “somebodys in a mood” he teased trying to lighten her up. “Sorry, I’m just tired. Been working a lot on both shows, miss my kids, a lot of stuff sucks.” She sighed. “Why don’t you go home tonite, kick back, pour yourself a great glass of wine, climb in the tub and just let the day melt away” he offered. She snorted quietly. “That might work” she said knowing it had just increased her itch the past couple of nites, and she couldn’t scratch it.

When she got home, she turned her phone back on. She had 4 text messages. Two were from co workers making sure she was alright. One was from her manager about a meeting and the last one was from Kurt. “Wanna work out next week? Let me know what works for you” he asked. “Got the kids. We’ll let you know” she texted back and was completely conflicted. She wanted a work out, she wanted to see Kurt, but……. She was glad she had her kids for 5 days and wouldn’t have to worry about it.

The next 5 days were terrible. The kids yelled and screamed almost the whole time. Nothing was right. They wouldn’t go to bed, they wouldn’t stay in bed, they wouldn’t get up. She and her ex had 2 screaming matches over the phone. Her manager had let her know that the suits were planning some changes in Biggest Loser although he didn’t know what they were. So here anxiety was thru the roof. Here director was still and idiot and pissing her off.

When her ex picked up the kids 5 days later, she was happy to see them go. When that emotion hit her, she just slide down the door, sat down and started to cry. She felt overwhelmed. She was interrupted by her phone beeping. Resigned she got up and saw a text from Kurt. “Hope ur doing well. Feel like a workout” inspite of herself she smiled. She really didn’t think her response thru “ How about after work friday, like around 7. My house. Does that work?” and a moment later he texted back “C U there” she smiled and shook her head. “What am I doing” she wondered.

She went into her room and slipped out of her ‘work’ clothes and threw on her favorite robe. She went into the bath and lit some candles, put some Adele on softly, and turned the Jacuzzi tub on gentle. She went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of red wine. She paused for a moment and decided fuck it and grabbed the bottle and headed to the tub. She slipped in, got comfy and closed her eyes and let the warm water, wine and Jacuzzi de - stress her. As she relaxed her mind wandered again.

As she drifted off, she found herself on a treadmill. She was sweating hard and running hard. She was wearing a pair of running shorts, a sweat stained DOOL T shirt where she’d cut off the sleeves and neck, and sneaks. She also had one of those breathing O2 devices on her head. “Come on Ali, you can do it. 1 more minute” it was Kurt yelling and there was a clock on the wall counting down. Then the angle of the treadmill started to increase. She was running up hill. “Come on babe, you can do this, you’ve got this.” Kurt yelled. She started shaking her head no. “30 secs, push thru this, YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS”. The angle increased her legs were burning. “10….9…8….7…..6…….5 kick this thing in the ass, Ali….3…….2……1> YOU DID IT” and the treadmill quickly lowered to a flat position. “Ok, great job, cool down, walk this out. Congrats, YOU DID IT!” Kurt said and took off the O2 device.

In her dream, Ali had no idea what she’d done, but she felt great. She got off the tread covered in sweat and Kurt bear hugged and kissed her. “Your amazing. I’m so proud you. You’re going to look great.” Ali loved the affection but wasn’t sure what he was talking about. “Look great where?” she asked. “Yeah, right, you idiot. We’ve been working for 2 months to get you ready for that Shape cover with you in the bikinis.” She was stunned. Posing in a bikini was not in her list of mental options. “Go shower off, try one on. Let’s see the results of all ur hard work. You are going to be very happy” he kissed her quickly.

So she went into her bedroom, and jumped in the shower. She wondered how a treadmill got in her house. When she came out there were 4 bikinis on her bed. There was a blue one, a teal one, a black one and a mustard and pink one. She put the mustard and pink one on and the strappy sandals that went with it and walked back out to the living room. “That’s what I’m talking about. Are we happy?” Kurt teased. “I do kinda look good, don’t I” Ali said kinda surprised how she was enjoying this. “You do, there is one more thing we can do to make you bikini ready for tomorrow’s shoot” Kurt said.

“Well lets do it “ Ali said enthused. The treadmill had been replaced by a contraption that had weights, and pullies and bars and straps all over it. She had no idea how that happened. “Ok were going to make this a contest. You hold this bar here, over ur head. I’m gonna push you, and this is primarily for your abs. Each set will last 2 minutes if you last you win, If you don’t u lose. Are you game?” knowing how competitive, he knew the answer. “Bring it on” she bragged.

“Ok, reach up and hold the bar” he instructed. She reached up and grabbed it which was about 2 ft above her head. “Ok, here is the 2 min clock You’ve got to do 15 leg up, legs parallel to the ground in the 2 mins. Ready?” She repositioned herself , got a better grip on the bar and said “go” the clock started and she started. The first few were easy then the bar started to get slippery. At about the 1minute mark her hand slipped off. “Hey that’s not fair. Why’d it get slippery? I couldn’t hold on” Alison was a little pissed.

“Here let me reset you and give you some support” as she reached up to hold the bar again he attached 2 cuffs to her wrists. “Hey what the hell?” she bitched. “If you sweat and the bar gets tough to hold these will help you” he explained. “ Ready to go again” he asked. She got a death grip on the bar and said “Yep” “Lets do a different exercise this time. All you have to do is not say stop in the 2 minutes” Kurt smiled. “Not say stop, what the hell are you talking about?” …….”this” and he started to rake his nails in her exposed armpits. Ali is ridiculously ticklish. The writers keep trying to write it into love scenes. She was so ticklish, and this so unexpected she exploded in laughter.

“Shit……you jerk…gawd damn you………HAHAHAHAAHHAHA…….shit…” Kurt stopped tickling, leaned in and blew a long, wet raspberry in her pit. Ali went nuts.
“Stop this right now” she screamed. And he did. “Umm…..look only 20 seconds. You lose. What piece of clothing do you want to lose?” “What…….no way. I’m not getting naked. Let me out of here right now……….” Kurt leaned down and kissed her. As pissed as she was, she was turned on and kissed him back. He broke the kiss and took her ankle and lifted her leg til it was parallel with the ground. “We’ll start with this.” And he removed her sandal. “ You’re feet are gorgeous, are they sensitive?” and he scrapped his nails across her sole. “HAHAHAHAHAHA< You Fucking Bastard………that tickles so much…….please……ST [ and she caught herself].. u r definitely not a nice GGGGGGUUUUUYYYYYYY” she screamed as he tickled her foot faster. The sight of her jumping up and down, breasts bouncing, her delicious laugh was making Kurt quite hard. He leaned in and kissed her, and started tickling her sides. Up and down her ribs, right under her breasts. She didn’t want to, but she was kissing him back. And enjoying it. She was laughing in his mouth as he moved up her ribs. It was killing her he broke the kiss. “FUCK>>>>>> Come on Kurt please stop……Shit” he immediately stopped. “Come on, you’re kidding right” she pleaded. They she felt him reach behind her.

He reached behind here neck and untied her top. As she felt him untie the back strap Ali started to beg, “Hey, no I’ve still got another sandal. Come on Kurt…please” “ Sandals are a pair, but only count as one item. But these are 2 beautiful items. But I will give you another chance. Here.” He said as he started to remove her top. He placed the straps from around her neck across her lips. “Hold on tight and the girls are safe. Laugh to hard…….well you get the picture. And he started gently tickling her stomach. It was torture.

The he moved to her neck and right below her ears. She was shaking her head, hair going everywhere, desperately trying to last the 2 minutes and not lose her top. He was just teasing her. He kissed her again and then attacked her armpits. She exploded into laughter and her top dropped off. “That’s too bad. I thought you were going to make it” he smiled.

And he leaned down and took her breast in his mouth. The feeling was overpowering. She gasped, closed her eyes and just went with it. She wanted to hold him. She wanted him not to stop. She was getting wet. He ran his tongue around her nipple. When he stopped kissing her breast she opened her eyes and Kurt was naked. And excited. And Ali was too.

“Are these ticklish?” he smiled at her beautiful breasts. “NO” she smiled back. “Don’t believe you” and started to tickle her right below them. Ali didn’t even take time to laugh she just said “STOP” . He was startled at her quick response. When he looked up he saw her smile, her eyes were wide, her nipples stiff. When he went to remove her bottoms there was a very obvious stain. Once they were off, he smiled and said “anything else you want to do?” he leered. “I want to do that” and she starred at his very erect cock. “We can make that work” and moved toward her and placed his very stiff dick right outside her opening.

Ali’s breath caught as he started to enter her. When just his head was just inside her, he started to tickle her thighs. “Shit, can’t you just fuck me……please……….you know I’m ticklish” she pleaded. “You are ticklish, and beautiful and I am going to fuck or rather you’re going to do most of the work because I’m going to tickle fuck you” he said starring deep into her eyes and she was mesmerized. “Please no tickling………….she said meekly, not even sure if she meant it. “Oh there will be tickling” and he went deeper inside her.

As he filled her and started to pump her body was in heaven. It had been so long. She was very wet from the tickling and the inability to move made it even hotter, somehow. Kurt started squeezing right below her breast, and she started to wiggle and giggle. He moved to her ribs and tickled harder and she started to twist around. He would bring his lips so close to hers and when she tried to kiss him, he would pull away. The tickling continued. Now right above her breasts. He moved close and started to thrust into her and grabbed her ass and started to tickle. She was on the very edge “HAHAHAAHA>>>>>>>GAWD>>>>>>>>>YOUFUCKINJERK>>>>>>>>MAKE ME CUM>>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>>>>>” she yelled and tried to drive herself down on his manhood. She was so close…………………

In the tub, Ali’s hand twitched and knocked her wine into the tub. It startled her out of her dreamy state. As she tried to get her senses back, she noticed her other hand was between her legs. “Holy crap, what am I doing?” she wondered out loud. “Maybe I am insane”. Then she noticed her hand was still between her legs. She refilled her wine and closed her eyes.

She tried to get back to that moment, but could not. And that frustrated her as much as anything. She finished the wine, took a sleeping pill and hoped she might get back there asleep. But it didn’t happen. When the alarm went off at 6, her head hurt, and other parts were equally annoying. She got dressed and drove into work. She was very happy to see her scenes were few, and call times early. It looked like she’d be done by 2. And she was.

As she drove home she was thinking about Kurt and her dreams and her upcoming workout. She couldn’t get the thoughts out of her head, and she was concerned they would cause her to do something stupid later. She got home about 3. She checked some emails, returned a couple of calls, tried to work on her book. Kurt was forefront in her mind and she couldn’t shake him. She studied her lines for a while, but still couldn’t concentrate. As she walked by the bath she stopped for a moment and smiled. She looked at the clock…..5:30. She had time. She turned the Jacuzzi on and got a glass of wine. As she slipped into the tub she thought to herself…… “this probably isn’t the smartest thing to do”. But as the warm water and wine started to do their work she drifted away again.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back