• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The true Survivor

ParasiteEve

After Survivor Series title match, furious wasn't even close an appropriate word. AJ was simply pissed off. Stomping her way through the half empty corridor, she was shoving off every single person who somehow didn't manage to step aside in time.
The locker room wasn't that far away and its door seemed to be no obstacle at all. AJ opened it with a simple front kick and ran into the room with a grim look on her face.
"Brie, you piece of...!" she jumped on a silhouette sitting in the corner. The character rose suddenly, evading an attack. She was a good ten centimetres taller than AJ and had no problem grabbing girl's wrists and keeping them in place.
"Cool down kiddo or it won't be so pleasurable this time!" she heard, buckling and squirming in a firm grip. AJ tried to do some damage with her legs, thrusting them though to no avail. She gave up eventually, though her muscles stayed tense and her eyes fixed on the opponent. A single vein bulked on her jawline while AJ stared straight at a woman holding both her wrists way out of the danger zone.
"So, listen now," she started again, loosening the grip on AJ's arms a little. "About what happened this night, it's two things. One - you well deserved it for what you have done two years ago to Bryan. Two - you do know I still have my hands tied with all that Nikki and personal assistant thing. It was her idea, not mine and as much as I loved my little revenge on you, there is somebody I would love to see served *way* more. So, hothead, cool down a little and listen to me for once. I've got an idea."

Brie looked really weird leading AJ first through the endless corridors of the Scottrade Center and then all the way to her gym. Hidden under a big, dark hood, she kept looking around for her twin sister, afraid to get caught redhanded with the last person she should ever be hanging with. The road wasn't really that long but all that glancing behind back made it feel and take significantly longer than it should be. The overwhelming darkness didn't help a single bit. Normally, Brie would've taken a car but since she had lost that stupid bet and became a personal assistant of her own sister, all the driving was a dead issue. But in the end, both girls got to the door.
Behind it, AJ saw the biggest gym she had ever attented. Her own looked like a kindergarden toybox compared to all the devices gathered in there. Benches, ladders, free weights, weight machines of all kinds and sizes filled the room. The girl was astonished by what she saw but before she managed to say anything, Brie cut her off.
"I know," she said, "it's huge. But that's not the real deal. Come on." Brie pointed at the door in the corner. "That's where my plan lies."
The second room was much smaller and didn't contain that much equipment. Its central place was occupied by a single table-like device, bent slightly into an arc. AJ's eyes widened a little in confusion.
"How's *that* your plan?!" she almost screamed.
Brie smirked under her breath. "Backbreaker rack, you silly. This thingy in here is made to imitate Nikki's finishing move. In simple terms - it puts you in rack attacks, light, then stronger, then stronger, until you're completely immune to them so Nikki won't be able to pin you. This way you can retain your title even tomorrow, on RAW. My own idea!"
"And you're sure it works, eh?" AJ didn't look really convinced, scratching her head.
"One hundred percent positive. Besides, why would I lie to you? I've already got my revenge on you, now I need to deal with her for what she had put me through. And I can even stay with you to supervise. So, AJ...?"
AJ scratched her head even more, making funny faces. "Uh, okay, maybe you're right. But if that's just another set up, oh Brie, you'll be paying me for that until I drop you dead, trust me!"
She hesitantly jumped on the table. Its material cover squealed under the girl's weight.
"So, how does this thing work?" asked AJ.
Brie went quickly through all the details. "You lie down, put your arms and legs in these cuffs," she pointed at four pieces of metal covered in a fat layer of foam, "then I turn it on so it starts imitating backbreaker racks. Oh, and one more thing. Take your shoes off," Brie looked at AJ's almost knee-high sneakers, "or you won't fit in."
AJ did as she was told, grimacing but taking her sneakers off, uncovering black-and-white striped socks, almost as long as her shoes. Then she lay down on the bed, stretching her limbs. The bed and its cuffs were designed for somebody slightly taller than her, so it was some effort to actually fit in. AJ's muscles flexed, exposing her bare stomach, anyway not covered by a black crop top, even more.
"It's pretty long," said AJ and Brie just shrugged.
"Was made for myself," she responded.
Brie turned her back and faced a panel built into one of the walls in the room. While she pushed one of the buttons, all four cuffs closed automatically on AJ's socked ankles and sweatbanded wrists. Another button bent the table even more, pushing AJ's hips up and limbs down. The girl sighed under her breath, wiggling slightly on the rack.
"So, are we starting now?" asked AJ. She didn't feel really comfortable in her current position. The rack was too big and her clothes were too skimpy. A lot of bare, tanned skin protruded from under her black crop top and denim shorts barely covering her buttocks. Probably the most of her skin was covered by socks.
Brie giggled, coming closer to the table. "You know, AJ, you never change. Never. Still the same, the same hothead..." She slowly ran her red-nailed index finger across AJ's flexed stomach, only to hear a sudden chuckle. "And that's why you're not a champion anymore. And won't be anytime soon."
Brie didn't need to tease the girl stretched on the rack. That would be simply a waste of time and there hasn't been much time to waste. When AJ felt all ten fingers touching her bare, worked abdomen, all her muscles tensed and her eyes closed involuntarily. Next moment she was throwing her body all over the rack, laughing and screaming as Brie's hands slowly explored her naked skin from one side to the other.
"Poor little AJ," Brie couldn't stop giggling. "Trying to be so tough yet so delicate, breakable and ticklish..."
Her fingers wriggled up and down AJ's sides, making firm strokes between her waistline and lower ribs, where a cloth of girl's crop top ended and AJ just kept laughing, unable to produce a single word between her helpless shrieks and squirms.
"So, AJ, how do you feel?" Brie teased her, still giggling. "Already feeling immune? No? That's good!"
Brie's long fingers crawled slowly towards AJ's bellybutton, scratching gently her toned, tensed stomach. The girl howled on the rack, doing her best to move her body even a few centimetres away but to no avail.
"Oh, AJ, does it tickle? Does it really, *really* tickle? Should I stop?" the tickler mocked her victim but she couldn't hear a word, just a loud, high-pitched laughter.
Brie swiftly ran her hands up AJ's ribcage until she reached her armpits - soft, shaved clean and completely exposed. AJ's arms shaked a little but Brie put it down to an uncomfortable and unnatural body position rather than actual fear. She might have changed her mind really quick.
In any given situation, a tickler would have probably started with just one finger running down those pits. But Brie seemed to be no ordinary tickler and just one finger didn't look like a method to her. She dug her both hands into soft flesh of AJ's underarms, teasing the stretched skin with all ten fingers at once. AJ howled again, her eyes closed, just like her fists. Brie just smirked. "Or maybe you *are* scared," she thought.
Her fingers were dancing on smooth, tanned skin and Brie felt first drops of moisture on AJ's body. That was a good sign. Moisture enhanced the sense and weakened a victim. It would be even more fun now and who knows, maybe soon enough she'd break the girl down to tears?
But that was the future, no matter how close. What counted now, was AJ stretched on the table, her body in a big arc (Brie did a short break to adjust the rack even more, leaving her victim bent so much that hadn't she been so flexible and agile, her spine would've snapped long time ago) and the tormentor by her side, running her short, red fingernails up and down naked arms and pits.
AJ was on the brink of tears way sooner than any of the girls would assume. Her face scowling, lips twisted in an unvoluntary grimace, eyelids visibly shaking and head buckling side to side, AJ laughed with all her power, mumbling some sylables which died in the laughter.
But Brie was pretty impatient and as much as she appreciated and noticed the torture she was putting AJ in, that didn't fully satisfy her. She knew this was nothing. She knew she could do better. Far better. And she kind of knew where she was going to head now.
Brie tried to lift AJ's top but the clothe didn't give up that easily. It was almost impossible to get the material from between AJ's body and the surface of the table. It simply stuck there and even prodding AJ's lower ribs couldn't make the girl raise her upper torso. At least that meant the rack was constructed very well. But maybe it was just because of AJ's tiny body frame. Brie scratched her head. There were so many things to do, she just needed an instrument...
...and then she realized she already had one. In fact, she already had a whole bunch of instruments in the lockbox next to the wall panel.
This was one of the longest breaks AJ had that night. She gasped for air, almost choking on it, tried to calm down as much as she could, even though she realized she would never calm down in such situation. She wasn't even thinking about the revenge then, just wanted to get free.
But she wouldn't get free unless Brie got bored and Brie wasn't going to be bored soon enough. When she turned to AJ once again, a clicking sound could be heard. When she stepped closer, AJ's eyes, moist with the first tears, widened. Brie was holding a pair of scissors and soon she put them to work. AJ's top didn't put any resistance to steel blades running through black material. Soon it turned into snippets hanging freely from the sides of the racks. A black bra appeared from underneath.
"Black Widow, eh?" Brie laughed. "Let's see how dangerous the widow will be now."
She put the scissors down (though an idea of thrusting a stainless steel into that tanned body was more than tempting) and put her hands on AJ's exposed ribcage. She could easily feel ribs protruding from under the skin and by involuntary move her victim made - biting her lips, jolting her body slightly - she already knew it would be worth it.
This time she didn't attack with full power because that's what AJ would expect. Brie slowly scratched AJ's exposed ribs - one by one, moving her fingers just a little bit to one side or the other. That was enough. AJ bursted in a hysterical laughter, tilting her black-haired head from side to side, closing her eyes again. She knew she wouldn't resist for long and she knew she would break soon. And so did Brie. She quickly noticed what made AJ - no pun intended - crazy. Lower ribs was her weak spot and the lower Brie went, the more begging the laughter appeared. Last few pairs were just a pure torture (like AJ knew what it meant) to that small, helpless body and that's where Brie stayed for a little longer. She took her time, moving over AJ's ribs so gently and smoothly but at the same time making the tickly sensation so unbearable. AJ's high-pitched voice went all over the place but as much as she wanted to, she couldn't make herself speak out one understandable word.
When Brie was done, AJ was also done. She tried to catch her breath, using the opportunity of even a few seconds without tickling.
"So, miss AJ, where should we go now..." teased Brie, running a single finger up and down AJ's stomach. "Oh, I know! But I'll need my steel friend again..."
AJ could just watch as Brie grabbed the scissors and slowly moved away from girl's head. She stopped at the opposite end of the rack, grinning widely. AJ whispered something that looked like "No, I'm begging you" but the words didn't carry.
Her socks were a little harder to rip off and Brie fought a little bit with the material before she managed to cut off two holes on their soles. Few cuts later the stripped turned to the striped, exposing two small, wriggling feet with black toenails.
This time AJ was way more outspoken.
"No, Brie, please, don't do this!" she begged, almost crying at the sole thought of someone's fingers running down there. "I'll do everything you want, I'll give up my title rematch, I'll be your assistant, anything, just please, don't!"
But Brie wouldn't listen - or at least not the way AJ would want to. She wiggled her fingers in front of tiny, size 6, maybe 6 1/2, feet of her pleading victim, just like she wanted to make her cry without even touching those soles. And she was pretty close because with every wiggle, with every milimetre less between her hands and AJ's feet, girl's face grimaced more and more. But the touch was inevitable and they both knew it.
When Brie finally touched AJ's bare heels, a loud shriek could be heard in the room. Her feet were as soft as they were small and equally ticklish. Nothing less could be expected of AJ. And nothing less could be expected of Brie than what she did then. She ran all her ten fingers up AJ's soles - heels to toes - and then all her ten fingers down - toes to heels. AJ bursted in laughter. Then again. And again. Every touch on her feet, every finger sliding up and down bare, wiggling soles, every single scratch on her heels, toes, balls or any other area produced a loud laughter, a helpless scream, a hysterical moan and a single tear running down AJ's hot cheeks. It didn't take long before Brie turned AJ into a crying, laughing mess. But she didn't stop, thriving on poor girl's tears and her submissive reactions.
"Oh AJ, how does it feel to be a *sole* survivor?" Brie taunted her victim, not slowing down her movements over bare feet making circles in the air. "Tell me now, is there any other spot you will beg me not to touch?"
But AJ couldn't respond through her tears. She might be begging or swearing but all that reached Brie's ears was hysterical louder, high-pitched and more helpless with every single second. It grew even louder when Brie grabbed AJ's short toes with one hand, digging her nails under them and scratched relentlessly. The girl's soles, once lightly pink, now turned red - but not as red as her face was, hot from all the laughter and crying.
Brie stopped suddenly, grabbing the scissors again and prodding AJ's foot with them - gently enough not to pierce the skin but hard enough to make the girl shout in pain. Then she moved towards her face and AJ could think just of one thing, regardless of how unreal it seemed. She was right for the first time that day. For the first time, she foresaw what was going to happen. And she couldn't like it.
It took just three short cuts to get rid of another piece of protection - two for the straps and one in front. Just the shorts - really short shorts - remained now but Brie wasn't interested in them now. She opened another spot on AJ's body and this one seemed even more interesting.
AJ wasn't really well equipped by the mother nature but in this position, stretched to her limits, her breasts seemed even smaller. They were as tanned as the rest of her body, with small nipples hard and protruding like two raisins on the top of two brownie cupcakes.
"Going to say anything, AJ?" Brie asked, not even expecting an answer.
And in fact, she didn't get any - at least not the verbal one. AJ simply didn't have time to respond because as soon as Brie finished her question, she slid her fingers over the exposed, sensitive flesh of AJ's perky buttons.
AJ's eyes widened far more than any other time before and a begging scream came out of her lungs. Just a few strokes up and down made a big stream of tears flow off girl's eyes. A shriek pierced Brie's ears but didn't stop her. She wouldn't stop until she made the girl unconscious and now she had all her upperbody open to achieve that. Brie was taking full advantage of the situation. Running her fingers up and down exposed ribs, she moved inside to stroke the tips of brown, ticklish nipples, then outside again to scratch lower ribs or do circles on toned stomach, just around the bellybutton. She dug her fingers into AJ's wet armpits, went back to soft tissue of round, laughter-inducing areolas, then back to the nipples, then ribs, then underarms again, to finish on extremely ticklish nipples. AJ didn't have any power left to wiggle and twist her body. She just lay there almost motionless, screaming, laughing, begging in her mind, wide streams of tears running down her face and even wider streams of sweat running down her sides, her forehead, her back.
When Brie turned back and faced the lockbox, AJ couldn't even catch air. She squealed, her voice all hoarse. She couldn't say a word when Brie faced her again, spinning two long black feathers in her fingers. She slowly ran them across the base of both protruding nipples of AJ, tormenting the delicate flesh of areolas and really hard flesh in their centre. AJ howled and another tears flowed from her swollen eyes. Few more strokes up and down, and AJ felt the first drops of wetness between her thighs.
The door opened suddenly, abruptly stopping Brie's treatment. AJ didn't see who came in but if she did, she wouldn't be really happy about it anyway.
"So, Brie, had your fun already?" the voice came to the ears of both women in the room.
Brie wasn't happy as well but she just shrugged.
"I knew you would eventually find me, sis," she said. "Seems like my job here is done, eh?"
"Actually, you may be useful to me, Brie," replied Nikki. "But for now, let *me* get my hands on that crazy bitch."
Brie shook her head in disbelief but stepped back from the rack, making place for her twin sister. She grinned when she saw what Nikki had in her sleeve.
"So, AJ, I've heard you're having a rematch tomorrow..." said Nikki in her cold voice and as soon as she finished, she turned on two electric toothbrushes she was holding.

I absolutely love this story! Great job with it too! Please do more like this tickling Divas is a Fantasy big time!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back