• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forced to Suffer (f-*, ffm- ******, ff-m, fm-f)

jordan

TMF Expert
Chapter One:

Mia’s eyes slid open and light poured into the half-open slits. She quickly rolled to her side and covered her eyes. She felt a bit off, for one she was lightheaded. Second her wrists and ankles appeared heavier. She though it was her imagination. “What was I doing last night?” She asked her self. Mia was a five-three, short brown haired, blue eyed woman. Who...

Mia sat up at the thought. “I’m a reporter.” She said to her self. She was about to get off the bed she was laying on, but something cot her eyes. Metal clamps were attached to her wrists and ankles, and from those clamps were leather ropers. Mia tried to pry the clamps off, but they wouldn’t slip. Mia became frightened. “What happened? Where am I?” She asked herself.

Mia starred in the room she was in. It seemed normal, brown hard wood flooring, white walls, even a window with a curtain in it. Mia heard the door knob rattle, and a large man and a small woman, (her size) walk in. Mia quickly recognized them. They were brother and sister, and their father was an animatronics creator. He was also known for some other things.

“Well, well, well... Seems our guest is awake.” The woman said, her name was Jade. Her brother smiled and nodded. “Comfortable?” He asked. Mia smiled back, “peachy...” She said, being sarcastic. “Good.” He said, his name was Travis. Travis left the room and came back with a chair. Sliding it into the middle of the room he took a seat.

“What’s going on?” Mia asked. “Well it seems, you’re about to be questioned.” Jade said. Mia glanced up at her and than Travis. “Let me ask a usual question” Travis began, “what do you want?” Travis asked. Mia shook her head. “What do you mean?” Mia asked. Jade sighed, and walked to the right side of the wall and removed a small covering. Inside the hidden area were three red switches and one blue one.

“You know our father is a animatronics creator, right?” Travis asked. Mia nodded, “one of the best.” She said. “Do you know why our father is one of the best?” Travis asked. Mia shook her head. Travis nodded, and Jade pulled the first red switch. From the bottom of the bed, two small mechanical hands flew over head of Mia. Mia starred at them curiously.

“My father would build his creations, and put computer chips that had memory, info red censors, distance calculator, and an excellent memory system. And unlike most, his could pick up an item without taking fifty or sixty takes.” Travis said. Mia continued to stare at the hands. Travis nodded his head again, and Jade pulled the second red switch. The hands grabbed onto Mia’s sides and started to squeeze.

Mia began to laugh and pulled the hands away, but they were to strong and eventually found there way back to her sides. “It tickles!” Mia giggled. Travis nodded, “I know...” he said. Jade began to laugh too, watching the squirming and fighting form of Mia. “There’s a good chance you’re not going to want me to tell Jade to pull the third switch are you?” Travis asked.

Mia tried to force words out, but couldn’t. Travis turned around and smiled and nodded again. Jade pulled the last red switch. The leather ropes started to drag them selves into the beds, sides. Mia continued to fight the tickling hands, but soon to her horror she couldn’t reach them! “NO!” Mia giggled. They continued to watch her little form struggle on, with the tickling hands.

“All this could stop.” Travis said. “Just tell me what you want.” Mia laughed even harder, but couldn’t get any words out. “HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Jade laughed with Mia, but it was more a teasing laugh. Mia wiggled harder, but to no prevail. “OK...HAHAHA...I’LL...TALK!” Mia screamed.

Travis nodded again, and Jade pulled the blue switch and the hands returned under the bed. Mia laid there gasping for air, she was still a bit giddy. After a second Mia turned towards them. “I was hired to spy on your father.” Mia said. “Why?” Jade asked. “We heard intelligence reports that your father was dealing in illegal android developments and I was sent in to confirm the information we received and to get the story first.” Mia said.

“The power of a reporter.” Travis said, looking down. “You got what you want, now let me go!” Mia demanded. “No can do!” Jade said, stepping forward. “Ha! You’re going to keep me here forever? In three days, if I don’t report back in my company will track me and raise a little hell for you!” Mia threatened. Travis and Jade both laughed. “We have so many scanners and disablers in this facility, that a dust particle couldn’t get in without us knowing.” Jade said.

“Are you going to kill me?” Mia asked. Travis stood. “No, you’re just going to suffer.” Travis said, walking towards the bed. Mia sat up. “What are you going to do?” She asked. Travis took out a little remote from his front pants pocket, and clicked the red button in the middle. The clamps fell off Mia. “Were going to play.” Jade said. Shutting the door, Jade took out a switch of her own and the room started to move.

Mia slowly stood on the ground, her heels clicking the floor as the entire wall in the back opened. Mia walked inside, followed by Travis and Jade. The room was much larger than the other one, and had more instruments and tables and other beds in it too. “This is one of my father’s workstations.” Jade said. Mia glanced back at her. “What’s the game?” Mia asked.

Chapter Two:

“To the point, that’s what I like.” Travis said. Jade walked towards a control panel and pressed a sequence of numbers in it. From the ground three stocks rose, and out of the sidewalls six androids walked in. They didn’t have any plastic skin on, and most of their arms were replaced with pods. “This is the game.” Travis said. “we climb in these stock and the androids tickle us. Who ever begs to be out gets a slash on their point sheet, who ever wins gets a check.” Travis said.

“We play three games, which ever has more checks wins.” Jade said. “If I win?” Mia asked. “You walk out, no questions asked, and you get this file.” Travis said, holding up a CD. “What is it?” Mia asked. “Its all the information you want on us. Our fathers work, his bank accounts, everything!” Travis concluded. “And if you win?” Mia asked. “Than you stay here, as our tickling hamster!” Jade said.

Mia shivered at this, but went along with it. “Lets get started.” Travis walked up to the androids. “Tickle until one of us says the key word, stop.” Travis said. The androids processed this and nodded. Travis sat in a chair, and Jade on the floor and started to remover their shoes. Mia followed their lead, and took off her heels, exposing her black stockings. She was about to take them off, but Jade stopped her.

Mia looked at her and Travis. Travis left his white socks on and Mia was barefoot, she only wore boots. They all stood and walked towards the stocks. They weren’t old fashion like the wooden ones. They were sleek and metallic looking. As the three approached the stocks opened. Mia sat down, and placed her hands above her head and her legs in the circle in the stock. The stock clamped on her ankle and above her head a large clamp grabbed her wrists.

“One more thing.” Travis said. “Jade and I are on the same team, so if I say stop the game still goes until you or her says stop.” Travis said. Mia was pissed, but couldn’t complain now. “Start!” Travis shouted. The androids walked forwards, two for each stock. Jade already started to wiggle and laugh, and the androids hadn’t started to tickle yet. Mia swallowed and got nervous, however Travis looked firm. “I bet you’re not ticklish!” Mia shouted, to Travis. Travis didn’t say a word.

The androids finally made it to the stocks. One stood by Mia’s head, and one by her feet. The androids top section started to lower. Soon it was facing her. The one at her feet, the left are opened and out came three small paper clip sized fingers. They opened and were straight rods. The rods moved up and down her soles. Mia kicked her feet and started to giggle.

Mia glanced at Jade and saw that her androids were already doing a full body tickle attack on her, and Travis’s was getting foot tickled. Surprisingly, he was laughing as hard as Jade was. Mia was suddenly taken away from her thought as the rods speed intensified. “NO...” Mia said in a squeaky voice.
“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” She burst into laughing fits as she kicked her feet harder. Funny, the evidence that she was ordered to collect was tickling her!

Jade was wiggling pretty hard, small feathers were wiggling in her armpits, and a long pink feather was attacking her bells. The android at her feet was tickling them, with mechanical hands, and another set of hands her squeezing her thighs. “GOD! NO!” She would scream and protest, using every other word, but stop. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Travis’s androids were now tickling his under arms. Small tentacles ran up and down his arms. The android at his feet were softly running forks down his soles, so he wouldn’t kick and cut himself his toes were tied to the stock but small optical fibers that were as strong as steel. The laughter of the three filled the room, saliva ran down their lips and tears drained down their cheeks.

Five minutes passed when Jade screamed stop! The androids stopped tickling and returned to their places to recharge. The stock didn’t open, but she didn’t seemed surprised as she cot her breath. Mia’s and Travis’s eyes were filled with tears and they were red in the face too. Soon Mia started to sob, but refused to quit. Minutes ticked by and Mia’s sides hurt. Mechanical hands were tickling her pits, belly and thighs at the same time. And the rods were replaced with feathers.

“STOP!” Came a voice over the laughter. Suddenly all androids stopped and the stocks were released. Mia fell out of her stock and landed on the hard cool ground. Travis stood, holding his stomach. “Guess Mia’s the winner.” He said. Mia got to her knees, and stood. “I’m thirsty.” She said. Jade called an android over, and it handed them all water bottles. Mia drank hers quickly.

Mia walked over to a chair she spotted and sat. Jade and Travis did the same. “What’s the next game?” Mia asked. “Human foot tickling.” Jade said. “In this game, there are no real teams. One of us is strapped to this stock and another tickles their feet, if the one who’s being tickled doesn’t say stop than the second joins in. Who ever faints of begs for mercy gets a slash on his score.” Jade concluded. “How do we know who wins?” Mia asked. “It’s based on time.” Travis added.

Chapter Three:

We rested for two hours. Jade explained that if we jumped from game to game, that no matter how long we were tickled, we would be too wore out to really play and give each other a competition. During the two hours, Travis typed more numbers on the control panel and androids brought in a metallic looking box. I finally finished my second bottle of water, and used the bathroom when the second game began.

“Since Mia won the first game, you can choose who gets tickled first and who tickles who.” Travis said. Mia nodded and glanced back and fourth from Travis to Jade. Jade didn’t act as nervous as she once did, she probably got used to be tickled. “Travis.” Mia said. Travis walked towards the box, as he approached one of the sides opened and he laid on his stomach inside it.

Soon after his feet appeared on top of the box, and the little fibers wrapped around his toes so he couldn’t move them. Mia walked forward. “I’ll tickle him.” She said. Stepping up to the box she quickly ran her nails down his feet. There was a beep on the side of the box and a timer began. She knew she didn’t have a lot of time to waste, as she ran her fingers over his smooth flat feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” He screamed in laughter.

“So he really is ticklish?” Mia thought, to her self. She scratched his heels and did a spider walk up to his toes. He screamed more than he laughed, his feet were really ticklish. Mia glanced at the timer and saw ten minutes had passed. Soon Jade was on the left side of the box and had moved her fingers to his left foot and started to tickle it too. Mia walked to the right side and started to tickle only his right foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Travis laughed louder.

Mia glanced at the timer again and saw twenty minutes had passed. From the floor a bucket of feathers appeared and Jade picked two up. She began to tickle his left foot with the feathers, she mostly ran them over the middle of his foot. Mia continued her attack with her fingers. Twenty-five minutes passed when Travis’s laugh was slower than normal.

“STOP!” Travis yelled. Travis was lowered into the box and the back opened, somehow when he came out he was wearing his socks. “What’s the time?” He asked. “Thirty-two minutes and forty-five seconds.” Jade said, reading the timer. Travis stood. “Jade your next.” Travis said. “No!” Jade complained. “Jade we need to set a good time up, before Mia goes.” Travis said.

Jade folded her arms, but Travis lightly pushed her towards the box. Sighing heavily she crawled inside. Her feet appeared on top of the box and the fibers appeared over her toes. Like before, she started to giggle and Mia and Travis hadn’t chosen who would tickle her yet. Mia didn’t wait however, and started a full on attack on her feet. Jade jump as her fingers touched her feet.

“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NO...STOP!” Jade screamed. Travis turned in anger. “DAMN!” Travis screamed.

Mia jumped back afraid. The box started to open, but Travis shut it again. “No! What are you doing?” Jade asked in a whinny voice. “You didn’t last thirty seconds!” Travis screamed. He started to tickle her feet, running his fingers quickly over both her feet. “PLEASE DON’T!” Jade begged. Travis wasn’t listening. He continued tickling her feet. Mia continued to step backwards, until Travis finally stopped.

“I’m sorry...” She said, standing in front of her brother. “It’s your turn.” Travis said, looking at Mia. Mia slowly walked forward. “The box will automatically open when you beat our time.” Travis said. “I’m sorry...” Jade said, again. Travis looked down at her and nodded. “You tickle her.” Travis said. Mia by this time was already locked inside the box and was awaiting, her tickles.

Jade walked up to her two small feet, and instantly started tickling them. it took a few seconds, but soon Mia was laughing hard. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Mia continued to laugh. Minutes on the timer had already started. Ten minutes flew by, when Travis walked up to join Jade.

He didn’t wait or choice one foot, he started to tickle both at once with Jade. When twenty minutes passed, both Travis and Jade grabbed one feather and started to run them over Mia’s feet, while tickling them with their fingers. Twelve more minutes passed when the box opened. Mia didn’t get out right away, but when she cot her breath she crawled out.

“I win.” She said in a low voice. Travis helped her to her feet, as Jade turned to get the disk. “You did win, you did pretty good.” Travis said. Jade came back and handed her the disk. From the room they originally came from, the door opened. “That’s your way out.” Travis said. Mia nodded and ran to the door, and back out.

Back at her company she didn’t explain her story, she wanted to check out the disk. Booting up her computer she slid the disk in, and suddenly the lights flickered on and off. Mia looked down at her computer and saw that all the files were deleting them selves. Soon the lights shut completely off. There were screams in the building, and Mia cursed herself. “Computer virus...” She said.

THE END!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back