• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

N-not the F-f-feathers!!! F/F/F/F

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Hi gang! Tiffer here again. Between surges of studying, and frequent trips to the library, we haven't had much time to play. That is, until last Wednesday (2/26).

I told you in my last post that Judy thought it might be a good idea to see who is most feather ticklish. (She giggles when feather tickled, but not like Paige, Annie, or I do). So, it was decided we'd have a little contest. Judy would bind us, feather tickle our "Special" spots, and whoever held out the longest would win, the prize being, getting to tickle Judy while the other two held her. (You didn't think she was going to get away scot-free, did you?). We all got together at Paige's place, me being all mysterious with my plain brown paper bag.

"Whatcha got there, Tiffer?" Paige asked.
"A surprise." I told her. "You'll see soon enough."
"Oooooookay then, " Paige replied. "Now, how do we do this?"
"You three roll this die," said Judy, producing one. "The low roll goes first, then next high, and highest last. You will all have safewords, and I'll be keeping time."
"And the longest time gets a crack at you, right?" said Annie, winking at me.
"Um...yes." said Judy, blushing. "But now, let's roll!"
I took the die first, tossed it and came up with a six.
"Looks like I'm last!" I said.
"Not so fast." Annie said. "We could still tie you." and promptly rolled a two.
"Looks like we're going to tie YOU, Annie!" Paige said, and rolled a one.
"Ohhhhhhhh" She moaned.
"Paige gets to set the bar." said Judy.
Paige took her place on her bed. She was wearing a sleeveles top, for obvious reasons, blue jeans, and was barefoot (As we all were once we got there.) Judy was cuffing her to the bed, as Annie and I sat back to watch. When Paige was secure, Judy pulled out a large, yellow feather.
"Annie, will you time her?" Judy asked, handing Annie a stopwatch.
"Sure." Annie said. "You ready there, Paige?"
"No." Paige giggled back.
"On your mark," said Annie. "Get set....go!" She clicked the stopwatch.
Judy started feathering Paige's underarms. Paige immediately bust into a fit of laughter.
"JUDY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! OH NO! NO! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! NOT WITH THE FEATHER! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!" Paige hollered.
"Fifteen seconds," Annie said. "and already begging for mercy!"
"After fifteen seconds, so will you and I be!" I said.
"Hush, you two" Said Judy, never stopping. "I want to keep the final times secret, so no one can just gut out a few extra seconds. As a matter of fact, give me that stopwatch back!"
Annie dutifully handed the watch over to Judy.
"Tiffer, your wristwatch please?"
"Hee, hee! Noticed that, did you?" I said, taking my wristwatch off and giving it to Judy.
"HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA! JUDY! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHA! NO MORE! NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA! Paige shrieked.
"Now that isn't your safewoerd!" Judy teased her. "Cootchiee....cootchiee......cooooooooo!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Paiged managed to gasp out before collaping into silent laughter.
"How can she give the safeword if she can't even laugh?" I asked Annie.
"You'll see." Anie said, with an amused look on her face.
After a while, I wasn't sure how long at the time, I heard Paige cough three times. I thought she was having breathing problems, when Judy clicked the stopwatch, and stopped tickling.
"That's how Paige gives the silent laughter safeword" Annie told me.
"Hmmmmm." said Judy, marking down the time in her notebook. "Not too shabby! Next?"
Annie gulped, then took her place on the bed. Once she was cuffed, and her toes tied for easy acess between them, I stood up.
"Ahem! I have a prsentaton to make!" I announced. I then grabbed the paper bag I had brought, and pulled out, fully feathered, my record player!
"Oooooooh!" said Paige and Judy in unison.
"What the Hell is THAT???" Annie cried.
"Just an old friend from back home." I informed her. "I call it 'Robotickler'!"
"How does it work?" Judy asked.
"It's easier to show you than tell you." I said.
I grabbed a chair, and with the help of a few books, positiong the player so the feathers would stroke right between Annie's toes (Not to mention a nice stroke down the sole!).
"Here's the switch." I said, handing it to Judy. "I find 33 1/3 R.P.M.'s are especially effective!"
I sat down next to Paige. She looked at me and said;
"Tiffer, you are pure evil!"
"I try." I said, shrugging.
"You do know we're gonna use that on you?" she said.
"You better!" I told her.
"You give the word." Judy said to me.
"Don't you DARE use that thing on me!" Annie yelled.
"On your mark...." I started. "...get set..."
"DON'T YOU DARE!!!!" Annie warned again.
Smilimg broadly I said "Go!"
Judy hit the switc, and Anne hit the ceiling.
"AHHHHH! HAHAHHHAAAAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHHA! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAAHAAAAAAAAA!"
"I think it works." Judy said. "Does it tickle, Annie?"
" HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA1 TIFFER! Y-YOU B-B-BITCH! HAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAAHA! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAAAA!"
"Love you too, hon!" I responded.
"Why didn't youuse that on me?" Paige asked.
"Well, if we had two we could have" I said. "but with just one, we'd have to switch, allowing you extra recovery time in the process. However....."
"Later?' Paige asked, hopefully. I nodded.
"HAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHA! JUDY!" shrieked Annie, as the feathers continued softly whisping between her toes and down her soles. "STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! HAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAHA! HAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!
"No safeword, no stopping* said Judy.

To be continued....

Last edited:
Wow!

So continue all ready. I love your stories, both real and fake. I hope that you have read some of my stories. If you would like to do some more fiction, I think you would be great at it.

Critterlord, I have read your stories, and they are FANTASTIC! In the style of U.N. Owen, where tickling, even though inescapable, is still fun! There are places for the darker side of tickling, right down to the torture aspect, but the light stories are a delightful change of pace, and I find them just as, if not more, exciting as the other stories I've read. Tha you for your encouragement. I will try my hand at some fiction again!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back