• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Friends in a New Town: The Long Bus Trip

the snarker

Author's note: This is my first time posting on here blablabla, long time lurker blabla. So, here's a little writing experiment. Also, every character involved is at least 18 years old.

It's never easy to move in a new home. Especially when you're a high school senior and that home is on the outskirts of town. Thereby, forcing you to take an hour long bus trip to get to school. That was the situation in which the young Michael Tanner was at the moment. At about 5 feet and 10 inches tall, whith dark brown hair and nice little blue eyes, Mike wasn't any kind of big hotshot, but he could be considered cute. Especially for his reserved, but approachable personality.

Monday morning came, and he put on some dark blue jean, a grey t-shirt, a white hoodie and grey socks. After breakfast he took his school bag and put on his black sneakers. The bus stop was only a couple minutes walk from his house.

The yellow school bus arrived. He got into it and was greated by a friendly looking female driver in her thirties.

- Good morning, you look new.

- Yeah, uh... I'm Mike.

- Monica, come on, we've got to go.

He nodded and went to the back of the bus. He was the first one in. He sat down on the right side and lay his head on the window and relaxed.

A few minutes later, the bus let two girls in. There was Terry, a 5f 7 pretty girl, with fair skin, long brown hair and deep chocolate eyes. The other one, Emma, was slightly taller, with brown hair in a ponytail and was a bit more heavyset. Her olive skin was smooth-looking and had a very playful smile. Terry was visibly surprised to see another passenger on the bus as Emma and her were always the first, and always sat in the back. They decided to just take the seat right in front of the new kid.

Hearing them approaching, Mike opened is eyes and rubbed them a bit. The two girls noticed him and Terry took the opportunity to sit right next to him.

- Hi there, I'm Terry.

- Mike.

They exchanged handshakes and Emma introduced herself. The girls were happy that their new bus companion wasn't some kind of jerk and their easygoing attitude reassured Mike. Not long after, Emma stetched herself on the bench (using her bag as a pillow) and put her sneaker clad feet on Terry's lap.

-So yeah, I'm really into movies, said Mike.

-Me too, I don't know how many times I must have watched The Terminator.

While she was talking, Terry untied Emma's shoelaces and took off her sneakers revealing her white ankle socks covered feet.

- That movie is so great, it's pure cinematic joy, said Mike. Feeling sleepy?

- Mornings are hard sometimes, replied Terry, I think we should whisper from now on.

Mike nodded, and they whispered for the next fifteen minutes. It was then, that Terry slowly drag her index finger from the heel of Emma right foot to the ball. The girl's foot reflexively twitched. Terry repeated the gesture but with two fingers and then three. The socked sole slowly twitching. Mike had stopped talking and was simply watching Terry's slow purposeful fingers caressing and teasing Emma's feet.

- Want to chime in? whispered Terry.

- What?

- Don't be shy, she's used to it.

- Well, I don't know her.

- You're cute.

Mike's cheek turned red, but Terry made nothing of it. She was now using both hands and all her fingers, spider tickling her friend's feet. A few seconds later, a slight chuckle was heard and both feet slipped away from Terry's lap.

- Wakey, wakey, said Terry.

Mike could see Emma rubbing her eyes, and stiffling a yawn. She opened her eyes and put her hands on the back of her head. To Mike's surprise, she didn't looked peeved at all and even put her feet back on Terry's lap while saying:

- Nap time already over?

- Yep, been almost twenty minutes. If it weren't for the nice companion over there, I could have been a lot meaner, said her smirking friend.

- I don't doubt you for a second.

- As you very well should my dear...

As Terry's fingers started to dance again on the teen's feet, Emma covered her mouth with her hand to muffle her laughter. Terry was using her left hand to hold down her friend's ankles on her lap and used her right to enthusiastically tickle the quivering feet. Terry looked at Mike who seemed rather awkward.

- Are you ok? said Terry.

- Huh... yeah, it's just that I feel like I'm intruding on something, the young man said shyly.

- Don't worry, I always tickle her after her nap.

- Really?

- Yep, Isn't that right buddy? as she said that, Terry really dug in Emma sole. The young woman barely resisted crying out and Terry really had to hold her to prevent a kick in the face. The slim brunette stopped and began to rub her friend's feet.

- Yeah... she does like a to give a good tickle, said the breathless Emma.

- We've known each other for ever, and when we took the bus, she would always end up asleep.

- She would tell me we the bus arrived at school about how she was bored and alone while I slept, and one day I suddenly woke up laughing.

- I had put her feet in my lap, taken her shoes off and tickled her to pass time.

- Now, it's a habit of ours. I put my feet in her lap, I nod off and fifteen to twenty minutes later, she tickles me awake.

- And you do this everyday on the bus? said Mike, intrigued.

- Well, not just on the bus, replied Emma.

Terry bended over and whispered to Mike:

- It's just funny to me. And she's so ticklish, it's kinda hard to resist. And... I think her feet are adorable.

Mike raised an eyebrow at the remark.

- Did I... did I weird you out, said Terry nervously. I shouldn't have said that.

Terry was getting flustered. Emma raised her head, concerned.

- You ok buddy? said Emma.

-Don't worry, replied Mike.

Terry looked at him. He bend his head close to her and whispered:

- It's kinda hard to judge them like this...

Mike smiled warmly and Terry chuckled. Emma was wondering what was going on when she saw Terry slowly sliding her hand under her left foot at the ankle. Seeing this, the young woman relaxed and lay her head back. Carefully, Terry peeled off Emma's white sock, revealing the tanned heel and ball, the smooth sole and the nice, plump toes. Her foot was big, firm and meaty. She did the same thing to the other and dragged a finger on the beautiful bare foot. The foot twitched and Emma stiffled a laugh. Mike observed them an instant, and swiftly dragged a couple of fingers up-and-down her foot for a few seconds. Emma barely kept herself quiet, wriggling her toes about.

- You're right Terry, they are adorable, said Mike casually.

He then dragged his fingernails on the tanned top of her feet. A smile came back upon Terry's face and she went back to tickle Emma's delicious soles.

- Mmmphhh mmhphhmhmhppphhh!!! said Emma, covering her mouth, letting her best friend and the new kid tease her feet, explore every wrinkle and the space between her toes, barely hanging on.

They did this for a few more minutes and stopped. Terry took it upon herself to massage Emma's feet.

- Thanks, mumbled Terry.

- No need to, replied Mike.

- Doing anything after school? I don't think we're gonna get that many homework on the first day.

- Yeah, maybe we could something.

- Are you down for it Emma?

- Anytime.

Terry waited a moment, and said:

- Mike, can I ask you something?

- You just did.

- Ha, ha, very funny, but seriously?

- Go ahead.

- Are you ticklish?

Mike smirked.

- I guess we'll find out after school.

The end.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back