• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Most Favorite OWN Tickle Fantasy Story

Is my story erotically arousing to men and women?

• Extremely Erotic and Orgasmically Hot

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Very Sexually Arousing

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Arousing and Interesting

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Boring

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Susie

TMF Poster
Susie's Debut

Hi my name is Susie and I am a dark honey coloured Blonde, who loves sex and men. However I am forever taking risks and one time I took a risk for which I paid dearly. This is the tale of my misbehaviour by attending a Swingers Party without my boyfriend’s protection. He had to go out of town on business. We have a rule that we only go to swinger parties together to ensure that I am safe. My boyfriend is going to relate this event to you as part of my punishment for breaking the rules. Men tell me that I am a very stunning female. I am desired and pursued by the men (and certain women) at these parties. Although I love the attention of men and enjoy sex with more than one man at the same time, what I got is more than even my fertile fantasy mind ever conjured up. I broke the rule once and this is what happened to me, as I related the story to my boyfriend later.
Hi I am Tommy, Susie's boyfriend and I will relate to you exactly the way Susie told it to me.

Susie discovered the torturous thrill of Orgasmic Tickling by accident at this party. Susie did not know that the party was a special night for Fetish Lovers when she accepted the invitation. When she arrived, she was wearing a nice summer sundress; little shoulder straps and it went to mid thigh. Not too sexy but eye catching nonetheless. There were Masters and Mistresses there in all their outfits with their Slaves appropriately dressed in various costumes and stages of undress. Susie felt totally out of place. There were twelve or fifteen couples approximately, from the quick head count that Susie carried out as she went into the lounge for a drink.
When Susie got her drink she started walking through the house watching the various actions being carried out. She saw men and women tied in various positions on chairs, beds and even one woman was spread-eagled in a doorway being touched by men and women, which was causing the woman to twist and squirm in erotic arousal, and begging for release. The group of men and women playing with the bound victim were very sensuous and erotic in their touching techniques. The woman was a brunette with a lovely tanned body, without tan lines. She was groaning in a high state of arousal and asking them to "Stop you're driving me crazy, please release me". They were sucking her nipples, tonguing her all over, fingers were dancing all over her defenceless body. One man was teasing her from behind with his cock, another was gently but firmly twisting her elongated nipples, a woman was crouched before her using her long wet tongue to lap at the swollen separated lips of the bound woman's pussy, while another woman was sliding her fingers all over the thighs, legs, arms and undulating belly of the bound beauty. She begged Susie to set her free, and one woman told Susie that if she wanted to free their "Playmate" that is was ok but that she, Susie, would have to take the place of the bound woman. "Sorry I can't, the penalty would be too much", Susie said to the damsel in distress, and as she walked away, the woman screamed out in a gut wrenching orgasm as the group intensified their attentions on her dusky beautiful and defenceless body.
"Oh Gaaaad noooo, mercy this is tooooo much, oh please stop, I'm sorry for being such a cock-teaser, I'll be good, please stop, I'll do anything but please let me free"!!
The noises from the various activities were somewhat arousing to Susie, but she was very nervous and she thought at the time, "I should not have come here tonight without Tommy". But Susie always the eternal optimist and risk taker persevered and decided to make a graceful exit in about half an hour. Susie went into one bedroom from which there seemed to be a real party mood in progress. When she went in she found about six people, four men and two women were there and they were watching something on the television. It was a video and the video was a group of people who seemed to be attacking a woman. Gush, one of the women in the room saw Susie and said "Hey Susie come on in and watch the video. This was taken at my house last month. Look what these animals did to me in my own house, and me the hostess, can you believe these guys"? Susie stood behind the woman's chair and watched what was happening on the screen.
Gush, was being wrestled down onto the bed by the others whom she recognized as those in this room now. Gush was struggling and shouting at them to stop but there seemed to be no violence in the activity. They were all laughing and she heard through the noise, "Now Gush you know we always have a special treat for the hostess". Gush was losing the battle, as she was greatly outnumbered. Susie saw them strip away Gush's dress and all she had on underneath was a skimpy G String. Gush was a brunette and her luxuriant thick pubic hair was very evident all around her tiny G-string. In a few more minutes they had her strapped spread-eagled in leather fur lined cuffs to the four corners of the bed. She was calling for Mark, her husband but they told her Mark was busy in the basement with some other activity. Someone on the video could be heard saying, "Gush as it is your 30th. Birthday next week we want to give you a wonderful present. We are going to give you one orgasm for each year of your age". They moved in around her and suddenly the TV erupted in screams of laughter. They were tickling the bound Gush. She was a very ticklish victim whom they all quickly realized and she was in the throes of orgasm in a couple of minutes. Susie told me she nearly passed out watching this diabolical tickle torture of Gush.
They were all over her, tickling her ribs, her neck, her stomach and it seemed that when they touched Gush’s armpits her screams of laughter intensified greatly, and whoever was doing the camera work was hard pressed to follow all the action. Gush was arching up from the bed to try and avoid the tickling chasing fingers. One of the men seemed particularly drawn to Gush's armpits. He was slowly dragging his fingertips up and down her very accessible and open underarms. Gush was beside herself in hysterical laughter, to such an extent she could not even plead for mercy. Occasionally she could be heard to scream "Oh Mercy, Mercy" but this would be followed by the sound of Gush gulping a lungful of air and exhaling in a babbling screaming laughter that was obviously exciting and arousing her "attackers". One of the girls, (Ona), seemed to be the ringleader. She started to cut off Gush's G-string and urged the men to "Fuck her guys". Gush was delirious and she was struggling to see who was going to "TAKE" her in this defenceless position. "She's dripping wet,” said Ona "she wants it bad, come on guys do it to her give her a real birthday GANGBANG".
"NOOOOOOO " screamed Gush " oh please don't do this, I'm going crazy, please guys don't listen to her, this is not fair, I'm helpless, oh God please have mercy, mercy, mercy I promise to be good, I promise you I'll do anything you want but please don't GANG RAPE me, somebody save me please" but her deep throated laughter belied her arousal. The men slowly moved into various positions around Gush, so that they could access all her available orifices, spread out before their wanton lusting eyes. They slowly began to tease her despite her twisting and writhing to prevent this ravishment of her spread-eagled body. There was one working his way into Gush's mouth and another was sliding his cock along the wet slit of her gaping love juice slick drenched pussy. The man with his cock in Gush's mouth had his fingers inserted in her very sensitive armpits. Gush was unable to pull her arms down to close off his access to her very sensitive underarm hollows and her hysterical laughter was being muffled by the large organ in her laughing mouth. Gush's underarm hollows deepened and stretched alternatively as the man tickle tortured her sweat drenched hollows. Gush was very obviously sensitive in her armpits. The other man was stroking his cock awaiting his turn in Gush and was pulling and playing with her large long hard dark brown nipples and urging his colleagues on with words like "Go on guys, give it to her, Gush is one hot chick, she certainly kept this ticklishness a real secret, but not any more, right gang"???? Then Gush's body went into convulsions of lust as the man stopped teasing her slit and penetrated her. He buried his engorged cock into her, right to the hilt. His heavy balls were slapping against her pussy lips he was in so deep, and his cock glistened with her copious juices each time he withdrew to her quivering opening before slamming back into her again.
Then Ona got nasty; she went to the end of the bed and began removing Gush's shoes. Gush went crazy pleading for mercy and begging them not to tickle her feet. This was ammunition for Ona. She started to stroke and tickle Gush's feet and as she had long nails she was having a devastating effect on Gush's sensitive soles. Ona ordered the third man to assist her in the ravishment of poor Gush's feet. They stroked and dragged their fingertips and fingernails all along the length of Gush's soles and paid special attention to her soft high arches as this seemed to be the most diabolically sensitive area on her body next to her armpits. Gush went into convulsive shrieks of laughter and pleaded for mercy when her arches were entered. She was so violent in her reaction that the man could not keep his cock embedded in her mouth and she almost brought the walls down with her hysterical screams but there was no escape for poor Gush. The cuffs held onto her tightly. The men and ONA were thorough, and they would alternate between Gush's Armpits and her Arches. Gush was in orgasms practically the whole time that they were tickling and fucking her. The video show lasted almost forty minutes and the action was having a devastating effect on Susie. She told me that her pussy was dripping from the scene being carried out on the screen.
When the video was finished they all applauded Gush for her "Movie Debut". She took a bow and said,
"Ona you are my best friend how could you let them do that to me"?
One of the guys said, "Hell Gush it was all her idea, she told us that you are extremely ticklish, she said that you had told her that some years ago and that was what gave us the idea for your "Hostess Treat".
"That was when we were in college,” said Gush. "Ona I'm going to get you back for that “.
Gush turned to Susie and said "What do you think Susie, was Ona fair to me?” Susie was a little taken aback and said "Well I'd hate to have gone through what they did to you I'd have gone insane". Gush said, "Why, Susie are you very ticklish"?
Susie stuttered and said "No, No I'm not but if I was like you, then it must have been awful for you".
Gush said,” God yes, I am deathly ticklish but I had the most mind shattering orgasms of my life that night, I never realised how sexually arousing being mercilessly tickled in my most secret sensitive places could be until that night, I am reluctantly looking forward to my next turn as hostess, isn't that right guys"?
"You must promise that you won't do that to me again" said Gush with a mischievous giggle.
"Yeah Gush,” they all chorused, "only next time we will have more ticklers and make it a weekend "Tickle Gush" party".
"Ahh come on guys, I couldn't stand that, it would drive me insane".
"Don't worry Gush, next time we'll let Mark join us, what do you think of that"?
"Oh no, you mustn't tell Mark about this, you know how kinky he can be and he'll want to tie me up and tickle me like crazy if he finds out".
Ona spoke up again and said, "Hey Susie, Do you like to be tickled"?
Susie replied too quickly, "Not particularly, it doesn't really do anything for me".
Ona persisted,
"How do you know, have you ever been tickled by experts"?
"No " said Susie "I just know what turns me on and what doesn't".
"Well" said Ona, "if you have never tried it how could you know, I think you are afraid to be tickled, what do you think guys, I think we should put her to the test?"
Susie tried to run but unbeknownst to her one of the males had slipped behind her during the conversation and she ran straight into his arms. They were upon her in seconds and kicking, screaming and pleading they carried her to the bed. They were laughing at her futile attempts to get free. Susie is petite and although she works out regularly she was no match for them. They spread her out on the bed. Two guys held her legs at the ankles; Gush was holding Susie's arms over her head. One of the men and Ona lay down on either side of Susie and they were both talking about where they should start.
Gush said, "I don't think this is fair to Susie, she is only new here"!!!
Ona told Gush if she did not hold Susie down that they would "Do her again, but this time they would bring her down to the main party room for everyone to have a go at her". This shut Gush up very quickly.
Ona said "Hey doesn't she have very deep hollowed armpits? I think we should start tickling her underarms".
All this time Susie was pleading with them not to do this but as she told me, she knew that IT WAS A USELESS EXERCISE. Ona and the guy started sliding their fingers down from her pinioned wrists and Susie told me that she pleaded and promised them anything if they let her go and didn't tickle her. She said that she SCREAMED and burst into HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER AS THE FINGERS SLID SLOWLY INTO HER ARMPITS.
"God don't do this to me please, this is not fair, you are too many, please NOOOOO, I beg you please don't tickle me, Shah Gaaad, NOOO, mercy please please please don't do this to me, aww please guys not this, please guys please noooo"!!!! SHE FELT HER PUSSY EXPLODE IN ABOUT 60 SECONDS AND THEY LAUGHED AT HER WHEN SHE SO OBVIOUSLY ORGASMED IN THEIR CLUTCHES.
Ona WAS MERCILESS, SHE FINGER STROKED Susie’s UNDERARM'S AND THEN STARTED TO TONGUE AND SUCK Susie’s PERSPIRATION FROM HER ARMPITS. The tongue and fingers in her armpits were driving her crazy. Susie has very deep underarm hollows and they really are extremely sensitive.
The two men holding her by the ankles slowly started to remove her shoes and started to explore her feet. She knew she was doomed now, and poor Susie went nuts promising them money, and all kinds of sexual favours if they just didn't touch her feet. She exploded in such a violent orgasm when they slid into her arches that she broke free from Gush's grip. However she was so weak from all the tickling torture that she couldn't escape.
"Tie her down guys, boy do we have a live one here, she's even more sensitive than Gush" yelled Ona, "we can't let her go yet, we have only started, this girl is too good to let go yet". They pulled off her dress and cut away her panties and bra in seconds. The guys were very horny for her now when they saw her naked body spread-eagled before their lust filled eyes. Susie knew that she was going to be taken by the four men as they were too far gone in their arousal and she knew that she was very desirable in her defenceless state. Susie's pussy was swollen and her outer pussy lips were open from the arousing effects of the tickling of her sensitive zones. Her slick love juices were copiously flowing from her pussy and her inner thighs glistened from her wetness. Gush said she had a headache and went for a drink. Susie pleaded with Gush not to leave her in the hands of the group. She knew she was in for a long night of erotic sexual torture. The guys were excited now because they had Susie tied down and totally accessible. Ona was playing with Susie's pussy and telling the guys that Susie was dripping wet and ready for their cocks.
It didn't matter what Susie said to them they were aroused and she was helpless. Susie tried to keep one guy out of her mouth but Ona just leaned over and tickled her armpits and Susie opened her mouth in submissive laughter and in he went. Ona told him to keep his fingers in her armpits and to enjoy the laughing vibrations, which this would give his cock. The other guy was sliding his cock up and down her pussy slit driving her crazy with lust, and occasionally he would penetrate her with a couple of teasing inches, then withdraw and begin the process again. Susie knew it was only a matter of time until he would give her his fully engorged cock and really fuck the daylights out of her.
The third guy had gone back to tickling her exposed bound feet, one foot with his hand the other foot with his cock. Ona was tickling her in alternate armpits and at the same time strumming Susie's clit with her other hand. The men were hard as Bulls in heat and they were ordered by Ona to go all over and into Susie without any mercy. Susie was drenched in sweat and her own love juices combined with the hot seed of the rampant males were smeared all over her splayed open thighs. They tickled and fucked her until the small hours of the morning. They didn't even untie her when they went downstairs. The last thing Ona said as they left the room was, "Oh Susie, I bet you can't wait for your turn as Hostess, right?"
Susie suspects that they all (or maybe just Ona) told the others about the "New Recruit" upstairs. A little after they left her, the door opened, the light was switched off, and Susie heard people coming into the room. She called out to them to set her free but she sensed them all moving in around her on the bed and the larger group started in on her again and she was tickled to many more orgasms. Women were also in this group because they talked when they were tickling her, saying things like,
"I wonder if she is as ticklish as me, HERE"? and then they would proceed to attack that spot. The women licked and stroked her all over and ate her pussy more than the men did. The men seemed more interested in tickling and fucking her. In fact the men kept asking the women to tickle Susie while they were inside her. One guy kept saying that her laughter was causing her throat to vibrate like nothing he had ever experienced while he was inside her mouth. Some men fucked her feet and Susie told me that when they invaded her soft sensitive arches, she felt the torturous tickling travel along her legs and explode in her pussy. She said that she was aware of them cumming all over her feet, and that one woman kept massaging the hot cum onto her soles, paying particular attention to stroke her arches. The woman was in a state of arousal (we suspect a Foot Fetishist) because she would emit loud groans whenever she felt Susie's violent reaction when her arches were touched. Susie remembers hearing the woman say "Oh you poor darling, this must be driving you out of your mind, I'm glad I am not on the receiving end of this party favour, what did you do to deserve this terrible punishment?"
A man was heard to say "Don't worry Alisha, you'll get your turn soon enough, isn't it your birthday next week?" All Susie remembers is hearing the woman give a deep groan of arousal, and Susie thought, "Oh boy, Alisha, whomever you are, you have no idea what this is like, I don't envy you this ordeal". Poor Susie will never forget that party.

Love and kisses
Susie

I found your story very arousing, Susie. :D
Welcome to TMF! Do post more of your experiences and fantasies.

Extremely erotic and orgasmically hot! Thanks, Susie. :devil:

Susie,

WOW! I've read your story before. I think it was in Variations. When I first read it I thought it was incredibly erotic. Now that I re-read it, I think I was right in my first assessment.

Great Post!

Many Thanks to you all

Hi again Gang, I just wanted to say a Sincere Thank You for your positive replies,feedback and encouragement to write more.
I will post another story soon. I also love reading through the stories you all have posted. I hope to be a Long-Time Member of this Group.
Thanks again and please write me at my Yahoo address if you wish to.
Hugs
Susie:p

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

Susie, I hope you get to read this. You are very wrong about me. I have no interest in that area of which you accuse me. These are simply true stories of non-sexual tickling incidents that others in this forum have enjoyed reading. Needless to say, others don't want to read about it which is why I asked beforehand.

But to accuse me of having in a sexual interest in that stuff is so absolutely wrong WRONG! WRONG!!!! Sorry, but I just have to let you know that. If you don't want me to email you, fine. I won't. Please don't even think I have an interest in that stuff. It sickens me to think you do, even if we will never correspond again.

Trust me, I have plenty of your kinds of stories, both true and the products of my fertile imagination. Looks like we'll both miss out because of this misunderstanding. Oh well guess I learned a lesson. Now, I won't even offer the stories to the next person who wants to swap.

I don't have any hard feelings about this. You did jump to a false conclusion, but that's life. I wish you all the best and I'll read your stories, because they're good ones. Hope you keep writing.

susie, you are hot

Susie:
I found this story absolutely fantastic.
Erotic and hot.
I read it 5 times straight and believe me I got excited.
I will keep it close to me in my archives for when I need some inspiration. Please write some more.
Eric

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back