• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The Supreme Element

Kunzite

TMF Master
Hi everyone! I've posted this game in other sections, but now that the TMF has a Tickling Games forum it seems only right to add this here!

"The Supreme Element" differs from my previous games in that it is an RPG, not a puzzle game. It has a combat engine patterned on 2nd edition AD&D rules (yes, it uses THAC0. I'll pause while you have a laugh.) You'll be fighting a variety of enemies and tickling them into submission. It also uses such basic staples as gold and experience, purchasing armor, and completing quests. I hope this provides a more player-friendly game that won't require as much use of a walkthrough.

Before you play, I urge you to read the manual! It contains some basic commands that you'll really want to know before you play the game.

The game still has a few bugs that I'm working out, but I hope people enjoy it!

Attachments

• Element.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 657
Quick question. You've made 2 text adventure games now. Do you plan on making more in the future?

@iatickler: Haha, good question! I haven't played AD&D since 2nd edition, so that was all I had to base my combat engine on. But you have to admit, as a mechanic it isn't exactly intuitive to newcomers.

@Xtreme09: I had been thinking about it, and I have some scraps of games on my hard drive that I may finish one of these days if they come together. By the way, I also programmed a third game waaay back in the day of the MTJ e-zine (under the name Malachite). It's...pretty primitive, to say the least, and I lost it years ago. But someone out there might have it :)

That would be great. I look forward to whatever you finish next. :)

Hey Kunzite, I really enjoy your game but I have a little problem. I am sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I have never used this program before and I can't seem to restore (load) my save file. When I use this command I get the load screen where i choose the file but afterwards the game says ok in chat and nothng happens. It would be amazing if you could help me.

Hey Kunzite, I really enjoy your game but I have a little problem. I am sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I have never used this program before and I can't seem to restore (load) my save file. When I use this command I get the load screen where i choose the file but afterwards the game says ok in chat and nothng happens. It would be amazing if you could help me.

Hi, sorry I'm a bit late! Once you restore a save file, it might look like nothing happened, but everything (location, inventory, statistics, and so on) are changed to whatever they were at the moment you saved. If literally nothing is changing when you load, that means you're trying to load a save file that's the same as your current state. Is it possible you saved a file at the very beginning of the game and you're loading that? It might help to name your other save files something different than the default.

Dude just finished playing through the game epic!!!!! I was absolutely hooked from the get go lol

All this talk of it, I had to replay it again. It really is a fantastic game. Leaves me wanting more! Thanks again for taking the time to do this Kunzite.

Hi, sorry I'm a bit late! Once you restore a save file, it might look like nothing happened, but everything (location, inventory, statistics, and so on) are changed to whatever they were at the moment you saved. If literally nothing is changing when you load, that means you're trying to load a save file that's the same as your current state. Is it possible you saved a file at the very beginning of the game and you're loading that? It might help to name your other save files something different than the default.

You are right! It's silly that I didn't notice that. I thought that if you restores your game all the text would be back, and because that didn't happen I thought my progress was lost. Thank you so much! As I said I really enjoy your game :)

rouwler, Guy_Zer0, and lolmasterz: Thank you so much for your kind words! The game took me a while but it was a labor of love. Here's hoping I may get a sequel off the ground one of these days!

rouwler, Guy_Zer0, and lolmasterz: Thank you so much for your kind words! The game took me a while but it was a labor of love. Here's hoping I may get a sequel off the ground one of these days!

DUDE!!! You can tell its absolutely fabulous and im sure a sequel would be doubly amazing! If u ever would like some illustrations or character art I would love to help out. Im not the best artist in the world but im certainly not the worst lol I would be happy to link u to my DA page if u would like a ref lol ;-)

DUDE!!! You can tell its absolutely fabulous and im sure a sequel would be doubly amazing! If u ever would like some illustrations or character art I would love to help out. Im not the best artist in the world but im certainly not the worst lol I would be happy to link u to my DA page if u would like a ref lol ;-)

Thank you very much! I've got a few bits and pieces of code for other games, but I keep changing ideas. I was starting with a superhero theme, but I couldn't get the mechanics down (it doesn't make sense for a superhero to do long D&D style combat against ordinary criminals...) Maybe changing the combat engine isn't the best idea, who knows?

By the way, I really like your art! Glulx technically allows you to insert still images into a text based game at certain points, so I might read up on that!

I can see that you put a lot of effort in making this game. I am not that far in, but I thought it would be a much shorter experience, so I am very surprised and happy that the end isn't in sight yet. I can't wait for a sequel :)

I loved this game! It took me a few days to beat and it was well worth it.

I only have one question. Is there a way to interact with the captured amazon in the cave? The description hints that there might be a way to get the rival tribe to leave, but I haven't found it.

Incidentally, has anyone here managed to find all five figurines?

Every couple of years I replay this game. I still really enjoy it! Usually when I play. I sit at the computer with pencil and paper to draw a map and notes. This time I played it on my phone using Fabularium, and didn't write anything down. Took some trial and error but I finished all quests and the five idols! Thanks for the great work, Kunzite. And if ever you feel called to write another game, my wallet will be ready :)

I kinda got stuck in the secret tunnel part, what am I supposed to do after tickling the girl?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back