• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EasT Sussex

MrChippiesTMF

TMF Regular
Anyone care to have a stab at organising a meetup in the Brighton/Hove area? Id volunteer except I am about as much use when it comes to organising and planning events as a fly trying to get out of a window...
About time we had some action way down south. Plenty of pubs to choose from...

I'd certainly be up for a lemonade in January, pennies tight right now but after xmas is fine :)

OK lets give this another quick bump. I'll arrange if you lot tell me what day suits best. Within reason, Im flexible most days of the week but appreciate others have to travel and have real jobs so cast your votes now.

I'm pretty flexible, so am easy on days, can get down to brighton or Hove quite easily.

Maybe a weekend date would suit people best?

Dude - just realised you are slightly obsessed with lemonade!
Giving this post a little bump because the Sun is out, we have a beach and I'm sure thats going to be more than enough to coax most people out of their shells and possibly tempt a few from further afield (I'm looking at you Londoners)

I propose Sunday 28th as a pretty good day for this. Will see how many replies we get before arranging a venue/meetup place. I actually own a bar in town closed to the public on Sundays...

I wish it was Lemonade I was obsessed with!

I'll watch the thread with interest, it may also be an idea putting something in the UK fetlife group :)

thought about that but im member of quite a few local regional ones on there and it will take me all day to put a post on all of them. dont really use it enough to judge which one would reach the most people

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back